- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Here it is, I can’t believe this is actually about to happen. Nathan thought as he paced down the carpeted hall of a local hotel. He was on his way to meet a woman he had met online. No name, no faces, just racy pictures and A LOT of size play talk. They had met on a giantess forum and had a lot of similar fantasies. Fantasies they were sure to explore and act upon at some point. Nathan had told her all about his desires to be put inside of a pussy, forced into her asshole, smothered by her tits, and even sucked on like a piece of hard candy. She had even expressed interests in going further but he wasn’t sure yet and was allowed to set his own boundaries. 


Nathan, having just turned 18 but still living at home with his 39 year old mother Diane, had to tell her that he would be staying the night with his friend Jackson to eat pizza, watch movies, and play video games all night. Nathan loved his mom more than anyone else in the world and when her face lit up at the news of her night to herself, Nathan was happy to know he was giving his beloved mother a night to do whatever she wanted. 


Approaching the room his acquaintance was awaiting his arrival in, Nathan began to get nervous. He stood outside the door and took a moment to gather himself. Picturing what was planned for the night he began to sweat a little and his arms got a bit shaky. A tent began to grow in his pants but he quickly pushed all thoughts out of his head and rapped lightly on the door. 

“COME IN” he heard a seductive voice ring out.

Nathan entered the room and noticed the bathroom door was shut and the light was on inside. 

“That was a soft knock on the door, are you already tiny?” the woman teased

“N-No not yet!” Nathan replied, halfway choking on his words. 

“Okay well I'm just freshening up in here. Feel free to make yourself at home and I’ll be right out!”

The hotel room was extremely average. One king bed, flat screen television, a few lamps scattered around and a large mirror on the closet door. Nathan made his way over to the bed and sat down next to the night stand. On the stand he saw it. The device he had only been able to read about so far. What was going to make his dreams into reality. The shrinker. This particular model had different size settings and it was designed to make the tiny more durable, but nobody knew how durable yet because nobody cared to find out their tiny’s limits. The shrinker was set to 2 inches which is what Nathan and his soon-to-be giantess had agreed upon. As Nathan studied the device, he was startled to hear a sultry voice behind him.

“Hey little man, I’m glad you could make it”

Nathan turned around to see a middle aged, but well in her prime woman. She was in black stilettos and matching lingerie that hid just enough. She had long slender tanned legs that led up to her beautiful ass he had seen in pictures so many times. A nice slender navel with a cute “innie” belly button that Nathan felt a strange attraction to. This led to her perky robust breasts that her top could barely contain. Her shoulders were draped in her long dark flowing hair. Then he saw her face. She had wide piercing blue eyes, flawless skin, and luscious red lips. There was nothing wrong with this beautiful woman. Except that she was Nathan's mother. 


Diane was shocked. She had been sexting and confiding her darkest desires for months with a man who turned out to be her own son. She quickly tried her best to cover her exposed breasts with her arms but did little more than just push them closer together and appear even bigger. 

“Nate Nate Nate no this can't be happening”

“Mom hold on just calm down we ca-can talk this out” nathan replied shakily. 

Nathan was even more nervous now. Not only did he just see his mom half nude, the realization of what they had been doing for the past few months hit him and he began shaking even more, the shrinker still in his hand. Diane turned and hurried into the bathroom to try and get some space and think. Nathan set the remote down and put his head in his hands. His life felt like it was over. He could never recover from this embarrassment. His mother had seen his dick many times now and knew his dark twisted fantasies. But surprising to him, his cock had continued to stiffen. Nathan tried to ignore it and went to check on his mom.

Diane was looking at herself in the mirror of the bathroom. She knew she looked sexy but none of it mattered. Despite the traumatic discovery of her past few months of sexting with her son, she couldn't help but feel disappointed. She had finally found a willing tiny who shared many interests with her. Admittedly she wasn’t excited about the man wanting to go inside of her ass as she’d never cared for any anal play or sex, but she was confident if she gave into that he would loosen his restrictions and try more that she was dying to try… continuing to look at her body she saw a wet spot in her panties from the thought of their conversations. 

Stop thinking about it. It’s Nate so it's all out the window now. He's your SON for God sakes.

Right as she thought the words, she felt something deep in her mind stir and felt her loins burn even more. Was she even MORE turned on thinking of doing those things with her son? She can't think like that. No. 

Forget it Diane.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and Diane opened it to see Nate standing there, shifting around his pants. 

“Hey mom…”

“Nate, I'm sorry. We can just go home and pretend this didn’t happen.”

“That’s probably for the best. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed though. I've been wanting this for a long time. I was so nervous to go through with it but the idea was so enticing…”

“I'm disappointed too Nate. I have been looking for someone like this for years. I guess it just runs in the family huh? Hahaha”

Diane looked down to see her son was holding the remote still and he was still fidgeting with his pants.

“Nate? Are you okay?”

“Yeah I guess seeing a beautiful woman almost nude, even if it is my mom, is working my hormones over.”

Diane felt that stirring again and the burning intensified. There was no denying it. The taboo thoughts running through her head were making the situation even hotter to her. And to Nate she suspected. Diane reached out and took the device from Nate. 

“Maybe we can forget about tonight, starting tomorrow night then?” Diane said in her most seductive tone.

Nate’s eyes got wide and he choked. He couldn’t think of speaking, just slowly nodded his head yes.

Diane smiled and said “that's what i was hoping for” and she pressed the shrinking button.

In a flash Nathan was shrunk down to 2 inches, standing naked on top of a pile of the clothes he was wearing. Looking up, his cock got full fledged hard as he saw a beautiful giantess above him for the first time. He was very nervous instantly being at the feet of a goddess. She reached down and scooped him into her hands with her long red painted nails. He was thrust into the air in front of his mothers face. Diane saw her son’s fully engorged cock in all its shrunken glory and any reservations she had about doing this with her son faded. 

“You look a little nervous son. Are you?”

“Yes mom -er Goddess”

Diane smirked and leaned forward giving his tiny form a sensual and wet kiss while being sure to give his cock a slight taste. She then lowered him and opened her top to expose her tits from above. Nathan drooled as he stared at the massive mountain or flesh below him. Suddenly he was free falling right towards her nipple. He managed to catch himself between the tit and the bra of her outfit and the top snapped closed over him.

“Nothing to be nervous about Nate, nobody will take care of you like mommy will.”


Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone this is my first story here. well my first writing since high school! a little slow this chapter but hopefully it set a nice foundation for the plans I have. I'm always open to tips, suggestions, comments and concerns thanks for reading!