[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Nate goes to meet a woman he's been sexting for a few months. Once there, he finds out his rendezvous is his own mother! Will lust take over or will cooler heads prevail?


Rated: X
Categories: Vore, Breasts, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7342 Read: 45766
Published: February 08 2022 Updated: May 08 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Meeting by Putmeinyourbutt [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1455 words)

2. First Time by Putmeinyourbutt [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1606 words)

Hey guys this is where things begin heating up, however I want to really buuild anticipation and play into the lust leading to ignore the taboo nature of Diane and Nates relationship, so just hgang with me i promise it only gets hotter and more intense! I'd also like to thank everyone fo rthe encouragement and positive reviews, they meant a lot to a new author!

3. Good Behavior by Putmeinyourbutt [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2411 words)

4. A Willing Sacrifice by Putmeinyourbutt [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1870 words)

Hey everyone! this is sort of a special Mother's Day present to all of you. I think for obvious reasons this is my favorite chapter so far and I hope you all agree!