- Text Size +


Like a child with a new toy, Vanessa affixed her cold gaze upon the squirming individual clutched within her hand, her eyes gleaming with malice. How fragile the woman looked, tears staining her pale cheeks. How miserable she looked, straining her tiny hands against the pale fist which held her. At the slightest inclination, Vanessa could have squeezed, collapsing her tiny captive's rib cage and ending her insignificant existence. It would have been easy; almost comically so. However, that would have defeated the purpose of acquiring the girl in the first place. In a casual motion, Vanessa rubbed her thumb across the girl's jaw, taking in the sensation of thin plastic against her skin.

Starting at the neck, a thin red mask crept up the girl's face, ending just beneath the nose. Its purpose wasn't to obscure, however. The device had been purposefully designed to leave most of the face exposed so as Vanessa could drink in her prisoner's anguished expressions. No, it's purpose was far more diabolical. Wedged within the girl's mouth, a plastic tube held her mouth ajar. The mask, in turn, held it in place, preventing removal even by the captive's desperate hands.

"Oh, my sweet pet. The fun we will have." Vanessa's voice trembled with near hysteric anticipation as she stroked the girl's hair, playing with her amber locks. There were simply so many things she wished to do to her plaything; so many perversions she wished to visit upon her captive. However, a person could only die once. After a moment, Vanessa emerged from her musing.

"Ah, but I almost forgot. Where are my manners. You must be terribly confused." A smile played across Vanessa's face as she looked down at the woman struggling against her grip.

"Who I am. Where you are. What I intend to do to you. These questions must be burning inside you, filling you with uncertainty and dread. Well, allow to ease some of your concerns." The girl grew deathly still at Vanessa's tone of voice, either in apprehension or genuine desire for answers.

"Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am Vanessa." Vanessa gave a little nod of her head, sending her golden locks spilling forward.

"As for where you are. Why, you're in my room of course. It's not much, but it serves my needs." Vanessa made a show of waving her new toy around, giving her a quick view of her room. A chair sat in the middle of the floor, a camera and tripod facing directly into the front of its seat. It was at the perfect height to stare at someone's crotch.

"Now, as for what I intend to do to you. Why, that's a bit more difficult to answer." Vanessa allowed a pause to fill the room, deciding how to continue.

"Where to begin? Well, I guess it's best to start with why." Vanessa mused to herself for a bit before continuing.

"You see, I'm very different from the typical girl. Sure, I go to work, hang out with friends, and engage in the average day to day activities of my peers, but it's all hollow to me. The everyday hustle and bustle, the little joys in life, they lack meaning. Love, friendship, humor, the things that bring joy to others are merely tedious to me. They fail to excite any emotion save boredom. The only thing that brings satisfaction to me, the only thing that has ever brought satisfaction to me, is the suffering of others. A sickness, some might call it. However, for me it is my ever waking reality." Vanessa paused for a moment, running a pale finger through her shimmery hair as she allowed her words to sink in.

"It's hard to put into words; the feeling that is. Maybe the easiest way to describe it is by comparing it to empathy. You see, with empathy, you feel another's pain and anguish as if it were your own. However, with me, it's the opposite. I feel the lack of their pain." Vanessa paused for a minute, tapping a finger against her pink lips before deciding how to continue.

"When I strike someone, my body cries in joy that it isn't my cheek that is being bruised. When someone else laments the loss of a loved one, my psyche sings out that it isn't my loss. The tears of others are like sweet, sweet nectar to me. They sustain me. They fulfill me. That is why you are here, now, struggling in my grasp." Vanessa gave a light squeeze of her hand, eliciting a cry of pain from her captive.

"I want... no, need your suffering. However, it's more than that. I need to bring your suffering to its peak. I need to build the anticipation, to educate you on every facet of your torment so as you may fully appreciate it. I need you to experience every agonizing moment of your demise before it even starts. I need you to understand not only the torment that I will be putting you through, but the immense pleasure it will bring me." A passion burned in Vanessa's voice, almost reverent. For a minute, she remained silent, drinking in the suspense. However, eventually she focused on her captive once more.

"You are a person. You aren't a toy. You aren't an animal. You have aspirations, family, friends, and loved ones. You can think and feel, exactly the same as I can. In fact, you and I are no different on the fundamental level. We both have a soul. We're both human. However, it is exactly because we are so similar that I will end all of that. Today, I will shove you up my ass." Tiny as she was, Vanessa could still make out the high pitched wail coming from her hand. After taking a moment to savor the smaller woman's anguish, she continued.

"Do you see that chair over there?" Vanessa motioned towards the chair, table, and camera sitting in the middle of the room.

"That is where I will put you in. The camera is set up so as to capture every moment of the insertion." Vanessa took a moment to steady herself before continuing.

"Do you see that table?" Vanessa nodded towards a table in the far corner.

"Upon it rests a clear, plastic butt plug. Within that plug rests a small camera. However, despite its size, it's of the highest quality. The plug itself is hollow and full of holes so as to grant you air during your stay within my rectum. There's even a little fan in it, further reducing your risk of suffocation. Not only that, but it's custom made so as to have a flattened nose rather than a tapered one so as to provide as little distortion as possible. A small light will illuminate your confines, allowing you to appreciate every detail of your captivity as well as allowing my camera to capture quality footage." Vanessa's breath was coming in shallow huffs, but she was too wrapped up in her explanation to stop and calm herself.

"In order to keep your confinement as uncomfortable as possible, I have done as little preparation as is necessary. Though I have refrained from eating for the past twenty-four hours, I have not cleansed myself in any way, shape, or form. However, my last bowel movement was a little over three hours ago, so it should take plenty of time for your confines to fill back up and for you to meet your ultimate end.

Ultimately, I have decided not to use lubricant. This was something I debated over for some time, but ultimately I came to the conclusion that any form of lubrication might shield you from the full array of textures within my bowels. How could you truly appreciate the walls of my rectum tugging at you if they simply slid past? However, you don't have to worry about being pulled in deeper. Gravity and your own wriggling should be more than enough to pull you towards my anus, keeping you from suffocation." Vanessa's suddenly found her free hand worming against the outside of her panties and quickly pulled it away. There would be plenty of time for that later.

"After I have fully inserted you, I will go about my day as usual. This isn't to belittle your importance or to make you feel unnoticed. Not at all. I will be fully aware of your every movement up until the moment I go to bed. It will instead be to remind you of everything I am taking from you and to show you that, despite how unfair it is, the very person who damned you to smother in her feces will continue to enjoy these things. In fact, I have the entire day planned out." Vanessa bit her lip, drinking in her captive's crushed expression.

"First, I'm going to eat breakfast. Neither of us has eaten for at least a day, and if I'm going to suffocate you in my shit, it's only natural that I have to start the process some time. It's also sure to remind you of your own hunger.

Next, I'm meeting with some friends to go work out at the gym. As you can probably tell by my athletic build, I'm a bit of a exercise fanatic. However, it also gives me a good excuse to torment you. Sit-ups, pushups, squats, and jogging are sure to jostle and squeeze you in all sorts of interesting ways, and the rise in body temperature should serve to accentuate your anguish.

Once I've finished exercising, I have a lunch date planned with my mother. She's a sweet, old woman; full of joy and energy. She's never shown me anything less than unconditional love, and I'm sure that her presence and kind words will only serve to remind you of your own mother. You'll wonder what the last thing you said to her was, worry about how she'll accept your loss, and regret not spending more time with her. That is, of course, assuming she hasn't already passed." A small frown crumpled Vanessa's mouth as she cocked her head to the side, only just now considering the possibility.

"Well, no plan can be perfect I suppose. Anyways, I've got a few errands to run later on in the afternoon; going to the mall, shopping for groceries, and various other things of that nature. However, it won't be until I get home that the real fun begins.

You see, by then you should be becoming better acquainted with my breakfast, or should I say my breakfast should be becoming better acquainted with you? Either way, my colon should be starting to fill up by about this time and your accommodations should be becoming a bit more cramped. Over the course of the afternoon, my filth will come to press against the soles of your feet, if it doesn't out right encapsulate your legs. However, it won't be until sometime during the night that my lunch finally manages to reach you." Once more, Vanessa brought her thumb up to stroke her captive's plastic mask, laughing as the girl pulled away.

"By now, it should be perfectly transparent what purpose that mask of yours serves, but allow me to describe it for you anyways. As my shit slowly creeps its way over your body, the pressure of my rectum will compress it against you, forcing it into every crease and crevice of your body. It'll seep between your legs, into your hair, into your cunt, until eventually nothing remains but your head. The heat will be impossible to bear and the sludgy texture will be something between loose clay and compost. However, you won't have to bear it long. Eventually, my shit will overcome you, forcing its way into your mouth and down your throat. You will die choking on my shit, baking in my bowels, and utterly alone." Vanessa's legs trembled as she spoke. She had a faraway look on her face, as if imagining her victim's final moments.

"Of course, I'm going to masturbate throughout the day, taking pleasure at your circumstances. The gym, the restaurant, the mall, the grocery. At each of these places, I'll quietly slip into a bathroom to remind you of how much I'm enjoying your suffering. I'll tickle you through the rear wall of my vagina so as it will be impossible for you to believe I have forgotten about you; hoping you'll lash out at me and add to my excitement. Even when I'm not fondling myself, I'll give you a clench every so often, just to make sure you're still awake. Then, after the day's over and I finally make it home, I'll spend the rest of the day poking a prodding myself until it's time for bed." Vanessa leaned forward, drawing her victim closer and dropping her voice to a whisper.

"However, in your final moments, as the shit creeps its way over your body, violating your every crevice, you won't be a person. Awake, I will think of you. I will clench you, prod you, and poke you because I know you're a person in the very depths of suffering. However, as a lay unconscious enjoying a night's rest, no such attention shall be directed to you. No longer will you be a shrunken person, lodged within my rectum and waiting to choke to death. Instead, you'll be shit. To my body, you will be just another piece of filth to pass. Your end will not be met at the purposeful efforts of your torturer, but instead by the uncaring functions of the human colon. No one will think of you in your final moments. You will die as nothing more than debris in my rectal passage."

For a long moment, Vanessa stood there, lost in her own thoughts and oblivious to the world. Her loins burned as they never had before, and somewhere deep within her chest her perverted sense of empathy cooed. This was it. Today she would finally fulfill her deepest fantasy.

Fixing her eyes on the sobbing mess in her hand, Vanessa tried hard to commit this girl's face to memory. Once more, she took in the slim figure, the pale skin, and the amber hair of her victim. Once more, she stroked her thumb across the brilliant red mask affixed to her face. Then, with deliberate slowness, Vanessa turned towards her chair.