- Text Size +


Nervously, Dan ran his finger through his tangled red hair, questioning the decisions that had brought both himself and the woman behind him to this derelict warehouse so late at night. He was a typical high school student, eighteen and full of angst, but rather non-social by others’ standards. Whereas typical students would hang out after school or go to a virtual arcade, Dan spent his time working at a book store, reading historical fiction novels when business was slow; business was often slow, as most people read their books digitally nowadays. His favorite era was the late twenty-second century, a time of expanding technologies and corporate sabotage, a perfect setting for spy stories. He had been reading one such book when she had approached him, the raven haired woman of his dreams, asking after a book for her sister. Dan didn’t really remember what had first sparked their conversation, but by the end of his shift, Dan had found himself holding a small piece of paper with a number on the side.

How he had managed to garner Cynthia’s attention still eluded Dan; she was clearly out of his league. She was a slip of a girl: lean, athletic, and tan with eyes like emeralds the shone beneath a curtain of ebony hair. He was just some pale and freckled recluse. She had taste in fashion and had already been accepted into a prestigious college. Dan would likely seek out a blue collar job after graduating from high school. The numbers simply didn’t add up.

Perhaps as a result of the apparent disparity, Dan had felt the compulsion to pour everything he had into the relationship, as if to compensate. On dates, he insisted on paying for everything and worked hard to cater to Cynthia’s every need. In bed, Dan treated his girlfriend like a goddess. He was the very example of a loving, devoted boyfriend, which was why everything started to take a turn for the worse.

“There just isn’t any excitement,” a demur Cynthia had explained, cringing at Dan’s crestfallen expression. She had wanted to break up, but Dan insisted that he simply hadn’t been aware of her needs and was willing to meet them. However, Cynthia had expressed her doubts, explaining that she wasn’t sure she was comfortable revealing her desires. After hours of convincing, Cynthia had finally explained that she had a particular fetish, one that no man had been willing to satisfy.

Whether it had been love, hormones, or some mixture of both, Dan had hardly hesitated, ignoring the late hour as he led Cynthia to the nearest shuttle station. After a quick message home, explaining to her sister that she’d return late, Cynthia’s demeanor had seemed to brighten, and a little excitement had even begun to color her voice. After twenty minutes, the two had found themselves breaking into an unattended warehouse, seeking the means by which to satisfy Cynthia’s needs. Now, Dan found himself standing before the object of his girlfriend’s satisfaction.

Using a small flash light, Dan gazed at the machine before him. Surrounding a square platform, what looked like four satellite dishes pointed inwards, their broad rims easily reaching six feet in diameter. These were the resonators, programmed to shrink anything and everything upon the platform in what was now common practice in order to conserve storage space. It was for this device that the two lovers had broken into the warehouse, in order to fulfill Cynthia’s deviant desire to have relations with a miniature man.

Her desires stemmed from a lack of control, or so Cynthia had explained to Dan upon first revealing her fetish. She had spent her entire life under the control of others, driven to excel in all aspects of life and deprived of any freedom. While others had had the opportunity to hang out with friends and simply be a kid, Cynthia’s father had pushed her to study, leaving her feeling helpless and without control of her own fate. Cynthia’s habitual disgust at being controlled had led to the failure of all her previous relationships, and an overall disinterest in men in general. They were just too prideful and too insistent on making all the decision, which is why Dan’s reclusiveness and blatant disregard for what was considered “normal male behavior” had interested her so much. Still, while having a man who was willing to share control was satisfying, it had turned out to be dreadfully boring. In order for their relationship to work, Cynthia needed more excitement. Cynthia needed to have total control, if only for short period of time. In her mind, the only way for her to accomplish that was for a man to place his entire well being in her hands and to trust her without reserve.

Swallowing hard, Dan turned to face Cynthia who stood at the controls with a flashlight of her own.

“Are you sure this is safe?” Dan’s voice sounded a bit tight at his nervousness, almost squeaking as he spoke.

“They use this machine to shrink all sorts of fragile goods, so you won’t be injured in the process. The only reason they don’t use this for animal storage is because the animals get cold too easily when they’re that small, and it’s too difficult to keep them at the perfect temperature. We won’t have to worry about that though. I’m already prepared to keep you warm.” Cynthia spoke the last bit with a blush and a wicked smile, biting her lip in anticipation. Her expression set Dan’s heart racing, and he felt his pants tighten in response. Emboldened by his girlfriend’s confidence, Dan set his flashlight down and stepped onto the platform, preparing for the experience of a lifetime.

Pausing for a moment, Dan took a deep breath, trying to collect himself. Was he being too reckless? Cynthia had only told him about her fetish a few hours ago; he hadn’t really had too much time to digest the idea. Perhaps he shouldn’t have been so hasty in insisting that they act on her desires immediately. However, before he could express his hesitation, the shrinking machine flared to life. Dan’s mind went blank with dizziness as stars glittered in his eyes and the world suddenly became a very faraway place. His eyes glazed over and darkness enveloped him.

As awareness started to return to Dan once more, the first thing to intrude into his mind was the chill. His body felt like ice and shivers wracked his body, alarming him and causing Dan to jerk upright. A jolt of stiffness ran down his back, causing him to groan. However, Dan didn’t hesitate for a moment as he forced himself to his feet, shocked at how cold he had gotten.

“Dan?” Dan was nearly knocked over by the sudden blast of wind which assailed him, along with the accompanying shock of noise. It took a moment for him to recover from the shock, but as he did he began to take notice of his surroundings, as well as the figure which towered above him.

Illuminated by the meager light of Cynthia’s flashlight, two white flats rested to either side of where he stood. As Dan’s eyes followed the skinny jeans which sprouted from their tops, he took in the curve of Cynthia’s squatted thighs and the way her butt drooped behind her calves. Swiftly moving upwards, his vision bypassed her dark blue jacket before Cynthia’s shadowed face came into view.

“Good, you’re alright.” Despite the warmth and relief which showed upon Cynthia’s face, Dan couldn’t help but flinch. Her voice was just so loud, and in his shrunken state, his eardrums perceived her high, silky voice as deep and low. Seeing her lover flinch as she spoke, Cynthia quickly fished around in her pocket, pulling her phone free and quickly sending a text. A moment later, Dan’s own phone emitted a sharp peep from within his pocket.

“Are you alright?” The deep, black letters glowed darkly against the white background of the text. Still in shock at the whole experience, Dan moved to post a response, but quickly found that his hands were shaking too much to accurately type. Suddenly reminded of his frigid condition, Dan jerkily managed to type the word “cold” to his girlfriend. A moment later, her phone lit up.

Without bothering to respond, Cynthia quickly reached down to scoop up her boyfriend, knocking Dan off balance and sending him sprawling into her palm. He was barely the size of her middle finger. In a state of shock, Dan hardly even responded until he was already flat against Cynthia’s hand, the wind being knocked from his lungs by the force of the impact. Almost immediately, he became aware of the warmth which radiated from her palm and quickly penetrated his body. In a dazed state, he noted how intimate it felt to have so much of his girlfriend’s body heat penetrating his own body. However, the thought was soon lost as Cynthia stood upright, the sudden motion of bringing Dan up to her face and flooding him with a sense of nausea.

The ease with which Cynthia had scooped Dan up and held him in her palm left the high-schooler with a strong sense of unease. It had been one thing to talk about giving total control to Cynthia, but it was quite another to actually commit the deed. Doubt and panic flashed through Dan’s mind as he realized exactly how much control he had just handed off to his lover. If she decided to, she could drop him here and now and there’d be nothing he could do. The thought unnerved the man, and Dan looked up at Cynthia’s face once more, looking for reassurance. However, Cynthia’s eyes were on something beneath his line of sight.

After a moment, Dan became aware of clicking from somewhere down below. Curious, he edged his way towards the side of Cynthia’s palm, peeking his head over the side to gaze down below. Glowing brilliantly in the dark, Cynthia’s phone stood illuminate, her thumb bouncing as she deftly typed out a message. A moment later, Dan’s own phone peeped once more, indicating he had received a message.

“Drop your phone on my palm.” Dan paused for a moment, gazing at the message but not understanding Cynthia’s reasoning. Why did she want his phone? A jolt of unease hit the shrunken figure once more as realization hit him. Without his phone, he’d have no way to call for help. He’d be completely dependent on Cynthia’s good-will for survival. Well, this was why they had come to this warehouse in the first place, wasn’t it? For a moment, Dan just stared at his phone, reconsidering how much he really trusted Cynthia.

They had met four months ago at his place of work where Cynthia was seeking to purchase a book for her sister. She was nineteen, had graduated as valid Victorian from her high school, and was currently a freshman in college. She had preferred to keep their relationship inconspicuous, expressing that her father wouldn’t have approved of had he found out about her choice of boyfriends. It was understandable, given how strict he was with his daughter, wasn’t it? Worry began to niggle at Dan’s mind as he realized that he had failed to mention his relationship with Cynthia to anyone for fear of word reaching her family.

In fact, the more Dan thought about it, the less he felt he trusted Cynthia. Sure, he knew her name, her age, and her history with her father, but what did he really know. He’d never met her family, neither her father nor her sister who she had heard so much about. He knew Cynthia was a freshman in college, but he’d always assumed it was the college in town and hadn’t actually bothered to ask. Doubts continued to pile on top of one another, and Dan was about at his breaking point as he realized how rash and stupid his decision had been. He’d let his hormones overtake his reason and had placed himself in a very dangerous situation. He needed to back out as soon as possible and alert someone to his current condition.

Dan brought his phone up, preparing to text someone about his predicament, to make sure someone would know what had happened were he to disappear. However, as he raised his hand in order to do just that, a massive shadow came down from above, swatting his phone from his hand. A jolt of pain shot through Dan’s arms, and with growing shock he realized that it was one of Cynthia’s fingers which had stolen his phone from him. With a single flick, Dan’s phone was launched over the edge of his lover’s palm and sent plummeting down to the concrete floor below. Dan’s heart dropped with it.

“Finally, I can drop the act.” In a blatant disregard for Dan’s current size, Cynthia spoke in a normal tone, bombarding the tiny figure. Her face, which had only moments ago had showed nothing but worry and concern, now wore a disinterest expression. It was as if the woman Dan had known and loved had suddenly been replaced by a stranger, at whose mercy he now found himself. Dan’s mind went blank, refusing to register the implications.

“I knew I’d forgotten something. Things could have gone badly if I hadn’t gotten your phone away from you.” Still in shock, Dan remained motionless as Cynthia sent off another text. After a moment, the response came, and his lover’s face was split by a cold smile. Without sparing a word of explanation for her miniscule captive, Cynthia pulled a small black bag from her purse, unceremoniously dumping Dan inside before pulling the draw strings tight. Satisfied that her captive was safely held, Cynthia hung the bag around her neck, allowing it to dangle between her cleavage.

“That should keep you warm,” Cynthia muttered. With a casual air, Cynthia set about collecting the evidence of the couple’s visit, including Dan’s discarded flashlight. Once she was satisfied that no evidence remained to connect neither herself nor Dan to the crime scene, Cynthia used her own flashlight to find her way out of the warehouse and back to the nearest bus station, stopping on the way to discard her disposable phone in a dumpster.

Inside the bag, Dan’s shock was beginning to dissipate, being replaced with desperate hurt. How could Cynthia do this to him? Maybe if she hadn’t tossed aside his phone, Dan could have believed this was all a part of her game. However, destroying a five-hundred dollar phone was far beyond what anyone would call “playing around.” Cynthia was serious about… whatever it is she had planned. Dan only hoped he’d be set free afterwards, or that he’d get the chance to escape and signal for help.

As time passed, things began to heat up for Dan. At first, he had been grateful for the warmth, a reprieve from the chill which had gripped him so strongly on the warehouse floor. However, not only was he placed within an insulated cloth bag, but he was between Cynthia’s medium bust, surrounded by a shirt and jacket. After only twenty minutes or so the temperature was becoming intensely uncomfortable, and Dan found himself pulling off his shirt to alleviate some of heat. His shoes and socks came off as well, offering him mild relief.

However, more disconcerting than the heat was the unknown. Trapped in the darkness of a cloth bag, Dan had no way to see where he was being carried or what lay beyond his prison. He only had the gentle swaying of Cynthia’s footsteps and whatever muffled sounds filtered through the layers of cloth by which to guess at what lay around him. For a while, Dan was nearly certain that Cynthia was taking the shuttle back to his place. However, as Cynthia left the public transport nearly all sound died out, denying Dan any hints as to his whereabouts. It wasn’t until his captor entered her car and slammed the door that he even got the slightest inkling, unhelpful though it was. Silently, Cynthia drove onwards through the night, ignoring any of the miniscule please coming from between her bust whenever they managed to reach her.

Dan might have spent an hour in the dark before Cynthia finally exited her vehicle, the swaying of her body and the slamming of her car door alerting him to the fact. However, it wasn’t until after five minutes of walking that a recognizable sound finally reached his ears.

“Good evening pledge,” a voice suddenly sounded from somewhere out of the darkness and Cynthia stopped walking. Luckily for Dan, the cloth around him managed to muffle most of the volume, sparing him some of the volume.

“Good evening sister.” Cynthia’s voice was smooth and deferent, though considerably less muffled.

“Everyone is already in place for your ascension. I trust you already know the procedure?” The last bit was spoken as a question.

“Of course sister.” Cynthia’s voice was as smooth and deferent as it had been before, but there seemed to be an undertone of excitement as well.

“Then you may proceed.” At the other woman’s words, Cynthia shifted into motion once more. However, the world remained silent, and Dan was offered no further hints on what was to come.

For the next, excruciating fifteen minutes Dan sat in his bag, dreading what was to come. He hadn’t expected Cynthia to bring others into whatever she had planned, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. Having other people being witness to his predicament lent merit to the idea that he wasn’t going to be hurt, offering some small bit of relief. Perhaps he could even garner some aid from a passerby. Or, perhaps she was only greeting a sister from her sorority on her way to her dorm. Perhaps she wasn’t going to involve others at all. Dan knew just as little about his fate as he did an hour ago and it was beginning to drive him mad.

All at once, the silence which had surrounded Dan for so long was broken and sound returned to the world.

“Welcome sisters. Tonight, we have gathered here to welcome a new sister into our ranks…” Though the noise initially caught Dan off guard, he hung to every word, eager for any hint as to his surroundings. The speech went on for perhaps fifteen minutes, and though most of it was ceremonial garbage, Dan still managed to pick out some useful tidbits.

Cynthia was at a sorority meeting, where she was presumably to ascend from a pledge to a fully fledged sister. Not only that, but it was the Knights of Venus sorority of Angston university, a very prestigious university known for its upper class attendees. The Knights of Venus were perhaps the most well known of its sorority for being a radically feminist sorority, with many of its members having gone on to champion the expansion of female authority and power, often at the expense of males. Truth be told they weren’t feminists at all, but female supremacists, though they chose to cling to the feminist moniker for the moral authority it lent them. Anything having to do with the Knights of Venus sorority was bad news for any male involved, especially one as helpless as Dan. A fresh sheet of sweat broke out upon Dan’s skin, and this time it wasn’t related to the heat. He had to get away, before it was too…

“Will the ascending member please present their offering?” All at once, Dan’s world began to jostle once more.

“No! No no, NO!” Dan screamed the words aloud, struggling to deny what was about to happen. The Knights of Venuss were misandrists to the bone, and their involvement meant that Dan’s own chances of survival were rapidly dwindling. Dread he hadn’t known he was capable of feeling flooded Dan’s system, driving him to ineffectual action. Despite being fully aware of the uselessness of his actions, the captive found himself driven to beat against the bag around him, his prison seeming even more claustrophobic all of a sudden. He was still struggling as his prison was hoisted skyward, only to be lowered once more. Seconds later, Dan tumbled from the bag to land upon a hard plastic. The sudden light blinded the boy, and he instinctually pulled himself into a protective ball.

Snickers could be heard from all around as Dan waited in his fetal position, quickly losing count of the dozens of voices. Raw panic screamed through his mind, but he found himself frozen, incapable of uncurling himself. He was like a mouse, surrounded by a sea of cats. Someone made a crass comment about the size of his pecker to the amusement of everyone present, but the comment and subsequent laughter didn’t even register in Dan’s overwhelmed mind. He didn’t want to look, as if refusing to look at the sea of women he knew to be surrounding him would somehow make them unreal.

It wasn’t until fingers began to probe and prod at Dan that he snapped back to reality, though he still refused to uncurl from his ball. It was the only protection he had against the onslaught beyond, imaginary though that protection may be. So long as he remained in his protective shell, he could continue to wallow in ignorance, unaware of exactly how fucked he was. He failed to notice how many of the fingers struggled to dig at his pant line, or the growing murmurs of frustration.

“Just flick the fucker. That’ll make him cooperate.” Though distinctly feminine, the words came across as coarse and gruff, and the threat of violence captured Dan’s attention. Fearful of any assault, Dan finally raised his head, daring to gaze at the unknown hoard that awaited him.

Ranging from amused to serious, a sea of feminine faces gazed back at Dan, and a bone deep chill settled over the shrunken man. He was in a common room of some sort, presumably the sorority house, and as Dan gazed around he noticed that all of the windows were covered. Looking downward, the pale plastic of a chair seat met his gaze. Perhaps thirty women surrounded Dan, eyes locked on their tiny captive.

“Take off your pants.” Dan flinched at the voice, the same one which had threatened to flick him not too long ago. It belonged to a surprisingly small woman, though they all looked enormous to Dan at the moment. She was tan skinned with short blonde hair and an obviously athletic build: an athlete from some sports team, no doubt. Her impatient glare pierced Dan, rooting him to the spot. After only a moment of inactivity, the blonde moved suddenly, bending over and smashing her fist upon the seat of the chair. The fist landed inches from Dan, the force sending him bouncing.

“I said take off your pants!” On their own, either the blonde’s fist slamming into the chair or her raised voice would have been enough to knock Dan over. However, together they nearly sent him over the edge of the chair. Terrified, Dan scrambled to obey the blonde giantess’s command.

“See, men are all cowards by nature.” Seeing Dan jumping to her command, the blonde wore a smug smile. After only a few moments, Dan stood in his boxers, feeling immensely exposed.

“And the underwear.” Dan was mortified as he stripped naked, the cold starting to bite at him once more. He cheeks flushed red at all the probing gazes around him. After a few minutes of gawking and jeering, Cynthia stepped forward, carrying a strange device.

The device appeared to be a clear, plastic dildo of sort with a flared base so as to stand upright on its own. At its tip, a small spherical chamber of some sort rested, and a small tube could be seen leading from the bottom of the chamber to the base of the toy. From there, the tube exited the base of the toy, trailing away for several feet to connect to a motor of some sort.

“Cynthia, if you would prepare the offering.” It was the woman to Cynthia’s side who spoke, a rather nondescript brunette with a heavier build. At her words, Cynthia placed the dildo upright upon the chair with Dan, careful not to crush him underneath. She took a moment to unscrew the top half of the spherical chamber before scooping Dan up in her grasp and lightly cramming him within the toy. Before Dan could even think of trying to climb out, Cynthia was screwing the top back on, sealing him within.

Now that he was actually within the chamber, Dan noticed that it hadn’t been as solid as he had first thought. In fact, there were holes dotting the walls around him at regular intervals, though even at his miniscule size he would have been hard pressed to fit an arm through. Where the sphere met with the shaft of the dildo, Dan found smooth, unblemished rubber. The only exception was the small tube at the bottom of the curve, once more too small to fit a hand in. The apparatus stank of rubber and cleaning products, indicating it had recently been sanitized. Small as it was, Dan was forced to crouch, finding that he filled up more than half of the space available.

As Cynthia plugged the apparatus into an extension cord, the attached motor roared to life, catching the shrunken man off guard. A moment later its purpose was revealed as air started to ascend through the tube in the center and flow through the spherical Chamber, further chilling Dan. Unexpectedly, a network of miniature lights was revealed to be embedded in the walls of the spherical chamber, though for what purpose remained a mystery. Her task complete, Cynthia stood upright once more, returning to her place beside the sorority head.

The next fifteen minutes were spent listening to another ceremonial speech on the values of sisterhood and female superiority, for which Dan cared little. He was too busy worrying about what was to come. He’d already guessed by his current location some of what he would be subjected to, likely some form of ceremonial sexual abuse, however his worries lay with what would come after the ritual was complete. Dan had been a recluse most of his life, so abuse was nothing new to him. He’d suffered much in his life, and he’d always managed to recover. However, the Knights of Venuss hadn’t seemed too worried about hiding their identities, despite having a potential witness in the room. Resolutely, Dan refused to follow that line of thought any further lest the conclusion drive him insane.

“Now, to get on with the ascension ceremony. Will all those in favor of Cynthia’s ascension to full sisterhood please step forward?” Though his view was twisted by the spherical shape of the clear walls around him, Dan could see enough of the outside world to understand what was going on. At their head’s prompting, the large majority of the girls stepped forward, forming a surprisingly orderly line leading away from Dan’s chair. Even as the waited in line, some of them were disrobing, shedding their clothing and exposing naked flesh. The sorority head handed a large bottle to Cynthia before waving her over towards their captive.

Upon reaching the chair, Cynthia proceeded to undress, shedding her clothing one layer at a time. As each article was removed, she took the time to fold it neatly, forming a stack in what was a painfully familiar gesture to Dan. Once fully unclothed, another sister came and took the pile away, leaving Cynthia to take a kneeling position in front of the chair. From over her shoulder, Dan could just make out the blurred shape of the sorority head holding a camera.

With reverent care, Cynthia brought the bottle high above Dan, upending its contents over both his chamber and the apparatus as a whole. A clear, thick liquid cascaded over the surface of the dildo, with small amounts of the substance filtering into Dan’s chamber. However, the air pressure from the pump managed to keep most of the substance outside, though a slimy film still gathered beneath him. With little surprise, the shrunken captive realized that he was surrounded by lubricant. After taking a moment to smear the lube evenly, Cynthia motioned for the first of her sisters to approach.

From his perch within the dildo, Dan was woefully blind, the lubricant having smeared his vision beyond all hope of recognition. The world around him appeared as nothing more than patches of color and shade, revealing little of the danger which approached. However, with a growing dread, Dan couldn’t help but take notice of the shadow which suddenly engulfed his prison and how the walls of his prison seemed to take up a fleshier hue. A sudden jolt shook Dan’s world as the unknown sister’s pussy made first contact with his prison, resting against the tip of his prison in anticipation.

Like a physical force, the stench of female arousal assaulted Dan, the earthy scent of the female sex causing his eyes to water. The scent was thick in the air, thicker than the boy had ever experienced before. It seemed to cling to his skin like a fine mist, and with his every breath he felt it invade his chest. Dan couldn’t tell whether it was his size that was amplifying the musk’s effects or if the sister above him was especially excited, but regardless his head swam. To his surprise and shame, Dan found his own anatomy rising in response.

After hardly a moment’s pause, the unknown sister began to slowly lower herself, taking Dan and his prison deeper within. Almost lazily, the fleshy lips above began to part, wiping the dildo clean as they spread and once more clearing Dan’s view. Pink, fleshy folds sluggishly encircled the walls around the shrunken captive, claiming the plastic apparatus with deliberate slowness as if savoring every moment. A slimy trail of vaginal secretions slowly spread across the outer surface, penetrating the air holes all around Dan and invading what little space had been allotted to him. Within seconds, the inner chamber was covered, as well as the captive figure within.

As the voracious organ continued downward, Dan couldn’t help but look around, his sense of claustrophobia growing as the light began to dwindle. It was then that the network of micro lights’ purpose became apparent, their meager illumination proving to be more than enough to expose the pink, pulsing walls around him. The pale flesh was a network of folds and ridges, its surface seeming to have a silk-like texture, though Dan didn’t actually reach out and touch it. Above, a split in the flesh continued to give way, allowing Dan’s prison to continue deeper. As he continued to progress deeper, the Dan was momentarily overcome by the irrational fear that the passage above was endless.

Dan’s progress was painfully slow as the sorority sister took her time, savoring his humiliation no doubt. The darkness continued to grow as the hungry flash crept further downward, and in no time only the micro light’s illumination was left. The walls around Dan were starting to sporadically convulse, and with the constant air pressure from the vent below him wet squelching noises were becoming more and more frequent. The sounds of a rapid heartbeat and pounding blood seemed to assail Dan from all sides, a constant reminder of the pleasure his tormentor took from his humiliation.

Surrounded by the alien tissue as he was, Dan found himself confused. On the one hand, all the scents and his proximity to the female sex had his member at full mast, his senses overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and smells of sex. However, the rational part of his mind was filled a sense of helpless humiliation. For this woman, he was nothing more than a toy. He was a plaything for her sex to chew up and spit out. She didn’t care that he was a person, or what psychological harm that she could be inflicting. He was nothing to her but a fuck-toy, to be violated and passed on to the next sister. Even as Dan’s member continued to pulse at the idea, his mind began to turn inward, rejecting his situation. However, he couldn’t block out his surroundings for long.

After what had seemed an eternity, the flesh surrounding Dan seemed to halt its downward descent, entering an unnerving stillness. For a moment, everything remained motionless, as if the world around the tiny captive was holding its breath in anticipation. Only the soft pounding of blood and the gentle whisper of the air vent beneath Dan made any sound.

Suddenly, with a violent jerk, the world around Dan exploded into motion. The walls of pink flesh rocketed upwards, battering Dan’s prison and throwing the tiny man around in his cramped prison. Almost instantly the vagina reached its apex, violently slamming down once more and jostling the captive roughly. The pressure of the descent forced a torrent of vaginal juices to enter Dan’s confines, momentarily flooding them before the air pressure once more cleared his prison. However, the sudden flood caught the boy off guard, and his mouth was momentarily filled with the taste of sweat and sex. Dan barely had the time to cough up the fluids before the sister rose once more, slamming down with violent abandon and refilling Dan’s prison. It was all the boy could do just to keep from inhaling more fluids.

Time passed at a snail’s pace as the sister continued to violate Dan, unintentionally water boarding him with her arousal. Had his confines been any wider, he would have likely broken something as he was battered around. However, he would have almost preferred that to what he was experiencing at the moment. The outer shell of his container wasn’t precisely solid, though it did offer ample protecting from the crushing forces which sought to snuff out his existence. However, with each new thrust, the walls around him would cave inward, lightly squishing his curled form. This robbed him of the sense of safety a harder shell might have offered, instilling in Dan a great sense of dread at each downward drop. He couldn’t help but worry that at any moment, his container might collapse.

After what seemed an eternity, the violence bombarding Dan seemed to reach a fever pitch, rising in intensity and frequency. The pale walls all around were bobbing up and down so quickly that Dan could no longer tell in which direction they were moving, and it was all the little air vent could do to keep him from drowning. The violent rocking which constantly shook the plastic dildo was so rough that Dan feared he might be getting a concussion in addition to the nausea which had been slowly welling up within his stomach. The walls around him constantly pressed inward, rendering his shrunken form immobile. As he gasped for breath, trying with all his might to grab one more clear breath, all thoughts of his violation and humiliation fled his mind. Only panic remained, and the frightened instincts that drove him to fight for life.

Incredibly, after a few minutes the sister seemed to go faster, her thrusts and gyrations growing in their ferocity. In a final, savage burst of effort, the sister came, her vagina clamping down on Dan with desperate abandon. The pace of the sister’s bouncing suddenly slowed, however the pressure that pressed in on Dan threatened to rob him of his breath. He could feel the plastic around him straining in response to the added weight the sister put on the apparatus, threatening to bend it at the base. The heartbeat reached an unbelievable pace, physically bombarding Dan through the thin plastic that threatened to crush him. An animalistic scream of carnal desire rippled through the flesh all around the captive, reverberating through his bones and causing him to ache.

After a few seconds, the violent convulsion began to subside, granting Dan a much needed reprieve. He took a single, shuddering breath, almost sobbing from the relief his lungs felt at finally being able to breathe once more. Soon enough, he took another, and his mind began to recover from its flight of panic. As rational thought began to return to Dan, he began to notice a hole somewhere in his chest, a hole that hadn’t been there previously.

Dan had lost something, something he’d never known he’d had. In all his life, he’d been bullied and ostracized, but even then he’d been treated as a human. His peers had despised and tormented him as another human, but never like this. These women didn’t even consider him alive. He was nothing more than an object for their pleasure. Nobody here considered him human. He’d been reduced to the state of an object. He’d lost his humanity, and where it had once rested a hole now ate at the boy.

Tears clouded Dan’s vision as the sister eased her way off of the dildo, exposing him once more to the sea of uncaring faces all around him. Almost all of the lube had been cleared away his abuser’s vagina, so Dan could once more see the feminine faces staring down at him with carnal desire. The sister who had just violated him was a thin, brown haired beauty with purple highlights in her hair; however Dan hardly spared a glance for her. Instead, his eyes found Cynthia’s, seeing the same pitiless stare he’d received earlier. Hoping against hope, he called out to her hoarsely, begging for aide. In response, she reapplied lube, preparing the way for his next abuser.

Over the course of about three hours, nearly two dozen women had their way with Dan. At first he tried to pay attention to who made use of him, noting women of all shapes and sizes; Black women, white women, Asian women, Hispanic women, fat women, skinny women, short women, tall women, athletes. However, eventually it stopped mattering. He always ended up in the same damp hole, smothered by musk and juices. He always ended up choking on cum and fighting to breathe, watching pale pink walls fight to squash out his existence. Though the times and intensities varied, the end result was always the same. Dan came out covered in a little more cum and feeling a little less human. By the time the final woman had taken her pleasure, Dan had retreated mentally to a far off place, oblivious to the horror around him save when it threatened to extinguish him.

Withdrawn into his own mind as he was, it took a moment for him to realize something was off when the next sister didn’t immediately mount his plastic prison. Nearly a minute passed in silence before he found out the reason.

“Will all those opposed to Cynthia’s ascension please step forward?” At their leader’s prompting, four girls stepped forward, forming another line. Among them Dan noticed the small blonde from earlier who had threatened to flick him. A moment later, the sorority head waved her over.

In a painfully familiar motion, Cynthia smothered Dan’s prison in a liberal amount of lube, preparing him for further abuse. This had become so routine that as the gruff blonde took her position above his prison, Dan couldn’t even bring himself to panic. He felt empty and resigned, as if something had broken deep inside. Dan withdrew into his mind, hardly paying attention as the brunette placed her hand upon the tip of his prison, angling it for an easier insertion. He was already covered in so much cum that he couldn’t even taste it anymore and already so broken that he couldn’t even care anymore. He’d already suffered more than twenty of this same abuse. What was four more?

By feel alone, Dan noted the familiar straining of the plastic as it met a solid surface, resisting slightly as his violator gently lowered her weight onto the tip. He felt the familiar buzzing vibration as slick flesh rubbed against lubed plastic. He didn’t even bother to look up as the light slowly faded, leaving him in a tube of flesh illuminated by the micro lights. However, a sudden wrongness struck Dan, and he broke from his stupor. The smell was off.

With a dawning horror, Dan took in his surroundings, noting a change in texture. Rather than the velvety walls he had become accustomed to, these walls were sleek and a pale white, with blood vessels plainly apparent. Dark mucus coated the walls, and murkier patches were apparent. Upon further inspections, traces of sludge were also present, clinging the folds and crevices.

Dan retched as he realized his location. Oh God! Now that he knew the identity of the smell which assailed him, it suddenly became so much more potent, as if knowing had somehow allowed him to experience it properly. The retched smell of bowels assailed Dan, clawing at his throat and violating his tongue with its flavor. His eyes watered at the intensity of it all. The boy couldn’t help but dry heave as he was driven deeper still.

Suddenly, Dan’s heart went cold as he was driven through another sphincter, only to watch it open up to a wall of sludge. He actually let out a scream as the tip of his prison embedded into the mush, showing no signs of slowing. He fought to block as many of the air holes up as he could, pushing his back upward to block out the filth which fought to press into his cell. However, he was only partially successful. The sludge still entered through the lower holes, pushing its way against his lower legs.

It wasn’t until his cell was completely embedded that his progress finally stopped, his tormentor feeling his plight. However, rather than the familiar thrusting and pumping that had come with his vaginal insertion, he was simply left to rest where he was, encapsulated in waste. Perhaps that was the cruelest thing, as it left Dan time to think. Rather than fighting for his life and struggling for air, he was left to agonize over his location. As his mind kept turning over his plight, something broke, and a sob shook his body. The shrunken boy screamed out his anguish as tears poured down his cheeks.

Though it took far longer than usual, his surrounding eventually began to pulsate in what Dan recognized as a precursor to an orgasm, filling him with dread. With tears still streaming down his face, he pressed himself against the surrounding air holes, even as the walls closed in around him. More shit was packed into his cell as he weathered his abuse, reeling in anger and anguish. By the time he was withdrawn from the brunette, little light reached Dan.

“Damn it Brittany, I told you to clean yourself out first.” The sorority leader’s voice held a note of anger.

“I did.” The blonde, Brittany, who had just raped Dan spoke with an unmistakable note of smugness, exposing her statement as a lie.

“Well apparently not well enough.” The sorority head’s voice was flushed with anger.

It took nearly five minutes for Cynthia to clean the dildo, wiping the outer surface down with sanitary wipes and clearing it of feces. However, she refrained from opening the chamber at the tip in order to clean the inside, despite the layer of crap which Dan was being forced to sit in. Dan was still sobbing as his prison was lubed up and the next woman approached the chair, preparing to violate Dan once more.

Three more times, Dan was crammed crudely into the shit tube of a woman he’d never met before. However, he couldn’t block the experience out as he had with the vagina. What he was being subjected to was simply too vile, too inhuman to block out. What kind of sick, twisted fuckers could bring themselves to stuff someone they didn’t even know into the foulest portion of their body? No answer was forthcoming. Thankfully, all of the three remaining girls had properly cleansed themselves, reducing the amount of time Dan was forced to endure.

Dan was nearly catatonic by the time Cynthia finally unscrewed the cap to his prison, upending the whole apparatus to dump the shrunken sex slave into her palm. Unfortunately, so much crap had been encrusted around the bottom of the spherical chamber that the boy was held fast against the force of gravity, much to Cynthia’s frustration. Of course, Dan refused to help in any fashion, so it took several minutes of struggling until the raven haired pledge finally managed to pry her prize free. Were Dan in the state of mind to do so, he might have taken some small satisfaction at the petty frustration he had caused the woman who had betrayed him.

Seeing that the captive was finally free, the head of the sorority began to speak.

“Sister’s, upon this offering lies the full approval and disapproval of our sorority. Your opinions have been shown, and the time has come for the pledge to accept your feeling into herself along with the sorority. Pledge Cynthia, devour the offering and take your place amongst the sisterhood.”

The will to fight had left Dan, along with the will to live. He was broken, empty, devoid of dignity. The spark that had once glowed within the boy had been extinguished. Without a thought, he lay motionless in Cynthia’s palm as she carried him towards her mouth, her dark pale lips parting to expose a row of brilliant, white pillars. With a sudden jerk, Cynthia tossed her head backwards, dumping Dan into her awaiting maw. She swallowed immediately, nearly bypassing the taste of her soon to be ex-lover.

Unfeeling, Dan took no notice of the undulating flesh which surrounded him, dragging him slowly towards his doom. He was broken, his mind devoid of life as his body would soon be. Without struggling, the boy was deposited into the awaiting stomach, the sounds of gurgling and a far off heartbeat a soothing lullaby to the dying man. He’d been subjected to so many smells already that not even the overpowering stench of vomit could shake him from his stupor. Long before the acids began to eat at him, darkness overcame Dan as he suffocated, fading into oblivion.