- Text Size +


By its very nature, life is cruel. The strong eat the weak, the fast beat the slow, and ultimately the one will exploit the many. That is life, and in some ways that cruelty is beautiful. It's an impartial sort of cruelty, one which neither discriminates nor holds malice. It's fair in its unfairness, or at least that's what Riza had been taught. Still, as she pressed her hands against the glass of her container and stared out into the distorted world beyond, it was neither life nor nature that she saw. Instead, it was the twisted shape of the desk upon which she sat and the messy bedroom beyond that filled her view.

Desk, another new word Riza had learned during her captivity. To think, only four days ago she had been sunning her gossamer wings in the morning light, sipping dew and enjoying a gentle breeze. Now, she sat in a stagnant jar, her wings clipped for ease of captivity. The tattered stubs on her back still burned, a constant reminder of her captor's cruelty. Other words such as pet, toy, and money had quickly entered her vocabulary, adding to her growing hatred of humanity.

Whereas nature was cruel in its impartiality, humans were another sort of cruel. They were the evil sort of cruel which lead them to capture fairies for use and abuse. Riza had heard tails of whole farms of fairies, being bred as slaves and having their wings repeatedly clipped for their healing properties, only to grow back and be clipped once more. Was she going to be sold to a farm? Would she live the rest of her life suffering the repeated pain of having her wings removed and robbed of the joys of flight? Riza had spent the past few days anguishing over such a possibility, but the longer she remained with this same captor, the less likely she found it that she would be sold.

No, had her captor intended to sell the fairy, she would have done so already. Instead, she had spared only what time was necessary to keep Riza alive, spending the rest on her laptop, sleeping, or out at someplace called high school. This had given Riza ample time to observe her tormentor, to study her and make plans for her own escape.

Though the curve of her jar distorted her vision, Riza could tell Ann was young for a human. Most likely just entering adulthood, the girl who held her captive was lanky and lean, with fine hair cropped close to her head. Under other circumstances, Riza might have likened the messy crop of hair to a flower due to its black center and purple highlights. However, given her current captivity she would have been more likely to compare it to less savory things. The teen had fine facial features for a human, though they seemed practically boarish when compared to Riza's own. When in her room the high schooler insisted on spending her time lounging around in nothing more than her bra and panties, two other words Riza had picked up, showing off her pale flesh and small breasts.

However, contrary to her usual slothfulness, her captor had spent this morning in a whirl of motion, waking up well before usual. The previous night, a package of some sort had arrived, causing a flurry of excitement from the purple-haired teen. Now, though the sun had yet to rise, Ann was practically dancing as she held up that same package once more, setting it down on her bed behind her. A moment later, the human stalked closer to her captive's container. Riza forced herself against the far end of her jar, terrified at what the human had in store for her.

"So, are you ready to come to school with me?" Riza's understanding of the human language was minimal, but she still managed to make out the gist of Ann' words. However, despite the prospect of being freed from her prison, fear knotted within the fairy's stomach. She knew better than to trust humans. The fairy's apprehension only grew as her captor leaned over to rummage beneath her desk. After a short wait, Ann triumphantly produced a small bottle of clear fluid.

After taking a moment to open the unknown fluid, Ann upended the bottle over Riza's container, giving it a hard squeeze. A stream of slime shot downward towards the fairy, splattering her and beginning to fill her jar. Was this the human's plan all along, to drown her for some sick amusement? Riza began to clamber at the sides of her cell, seeking some purchase so as to escape her squelching grave. However, she immediately slipped on the slick substance, her feet shooting out from under her and causing the fairy to land face first in the goop. With panicked movements the fairy flailed desperately, seeking some purchase by which to raise her head above the thick substance. After a moment, Riza managed to pull her face above the slime, desperately sucking in a panicked breath. Fearful that the level of slime might rise at any moment, the fairy hastily pulled herself to her feet, only to realize that Ann had already stoppered the bottle. Relief momentarily filled Riza as she noted that the gel merely came up to her knees, only to be replaced with anger a moment later.

"What do you want? Why are you doing this to me?" In her distress, Riza actually shouted up at the human in her native language, giving vent to her helplessness. Her voice was soft and airy, like a chime in the wind. Though it wouldn't have carried very far, it must have reached the Ann, judging by the momentary expression of shocked awe which shot across her face. However, a few moments later the expression was gone and the pale teen leaned inwards towards the fairy.

Gently grasping the jar, Ann began to swirl her fairy within the lubricant, reducing Riza's world to one of whirling color and burning lungs. However, almost as quickly as she had started, she stopped. Allowing the choking fairy to clear her lungs of the watery fluid and gasp a few breaths of fresh air. Once confident that her captive had regained her composure, Ann continued swirling, stopping only to allow her toy to regain its breath. This cycle continued for a few minutes until eventually the girl sat the jar back down on the desk, satisfied with the amount of lube which covered Riza.

Sputtering and dizzy, Riza clambered to her feet, her limbs aching at her rough treatment. It was a slippery process, but she eventually managed, leaning heavily against the glass around her as she painfully sucked in breath after breath. After taking a moment to calm herself, the fairy looked outward, hoping to glean some clue as to her captor's ultimate desire.

By the time she looked outward, Ann seemed to be turned away from her prisoner, the scrawny goth's butt filling the fairy's view. Her tight cheeks seemed to chew and pull at the purple panties which clung to them as she clawed at her package, seeking to pry it open. After several agonizing minutes of waiting, the purple haired teen straightened her body once more as she turned back to the fairy, flaunting her prize.

Dangling it above the open top of Riza's prison, the fairy managed to get a good look at Ann's prize. It seemed to be nothing more than a plastic ball of some sort with a network of small holes punctured through it. A small, straw-like tube protruded from one end, bellowing outward in two directions similar to a smashed trumpet. Why Ann would be interested in such a thing escaped the fairy, though she feared she might discover the reason soon enough.

Placing the strange device next to Riza's jar, the teen proceeded to undress, sliding her hand behind her back and unclasping her bra in a quick motion while simultaneously slipping a thumb beneath her waistband. A moment later, the woman was stepping free of her underwear, tossing the garment into a corner before sending the bra to join it. Returning her attention to the fairy, she purposefully gave Riza a full view of her naked body.

Truth be told, over the course of her captivity, Riza had already seen everything the teen had to offer. However, the fact that the girl was showing off was making the fairy feel uneasy, forcing her to look again. The skin was an unblemished sea of white, having been deprived of much sunlight. Her breasts were small and perky, well formed and smooth. However, her pale-pink areolas seemed erect, despite the relative warmth of the room. Two delicate hands cradled Ann's breasts as she showed off her figure, her well manicured nails catching the light. Beneath, a small belly button piercing could be seen amidst the smooth mound of the goth's belly, eventually giving way to a bush of black pubic hair. Some sort of spider-webbing tattoo could be seen on the outside of the teen's thigh.

Seeing little out of the ordinary, Riza raised her eyes upwards, searching her captor's face for some clue to her purpose, and coming to a startling realization. Ann's light-pink lips were drawn apart, her tongue lolling out to press against her top teeth. A taunting grin was plastered across her face, condescending and malevolent. Deep, hazel eyes seemed to glisten with their intensity as a single black eyebrow arched upwards almost quizzically. Ann was aroused, and judging by her expression the object of her desire was Riza.

A cold shiver ran down Riza's spine at the realization, the many different implications running through her head. Among fairies, sex was purely for procreation. It was the prospect of children that brought them joy, not the act itself. It was often a bland ordeal, with no foreplay and little creativity. Despite the rarity of males, the prospect of female on female interactions was unheard of among fairies. The thought alone was enough to make Riza's stomach churn at its unnaturalness, let alone the matter of inter-species relations with one party being so much larger than the other.

Riza watched with a mixture of horror and disgust as the goth trailed her fingers down her belly towards her sex, her other hand remaining to fondle the nipples above. Transfixed, the fairy watched as Ann's hand threaded its way through her pubic hair, her fingers worming their way towards the velvety folds below. As she slid a finger inside, a sharp gasp could be heard.

Finger deep in her womanhood, Ann spoke to Riza, though the words held no meaning to the fairy. Still, the tone itself was clear enough; seductive and mocking. A cloying nausea strangled the fairy at the prospect of what was to come, what she knew was coming. There was only one way for the two parties to copulate given their size, and the mere though caused the fairy to gag. Riza found herself trembling as Ann reached for her lube once more.

Squirting a liberal globule into her hand, Ann surprised her captive by turning to face away from the fairy, presenting a rearward view of her body. Her perky ass filled Riza's view as a new possible fate suddenly became apparent to the fairy. No, she wouldn't! She couldn't! As Ann leaned forward, spreading her cheeks with her free hand and bringing the lube to her anus, Riza began to vomit, the flavors of bile and honey mixing in her mouth.

Her heart feeling as if it would burst, Riza closed her eyes, shutting out the world. She refused to watch her captor as she lubricated the fairy's next prison. She refuse to even think about it. Seeking to drive out the inevitable horror which awaited her, Rize concentrated on singing a tune. It was a traditional tune, sung to welcome spring. It may have been fall, but at that moment Riza didn't care. She would've done anything to drive her impending fate from her mind.

After a minute, the fairy's singing was cut short as a hand wrapped itself around her torso, eliciting a sharp cry from the frightened fairy. Mad with horror, the fairy kicked and struggled, biting and clawing at the hand which held her. The scent of shit filled her nose, and with a violent shock she realized that she was being picked up by the hand which had only moments ago been knuckle deep in the vile teen's ass. Lubricated as she was, she almost broke free from Ann's hand as a sudden surge of desperate strength surged through her. However, the lusty teen was quick to recover, bringing her second hand up to fully encircle Riza. With the fairy firmly clasped within her hands Ann walked over to her bed, laying down and spreading her legs apart.

Riza was hyperventilating as the goth teen repositioned herself. Deprived of her hands, Ann had to shuffle her way down her bed, getting into a comfortable position for what was to come. Once she was settled, a quick flex of her abdomen brought her knees up towards her shoulders, leaving her back arched and her bare ass pointing upward. Satisfied with her positioning, Ann lifted her hands upward towards her butt, resting her wrists atop her taint.

Trapped in Ann's grip, Riza was hyperventilating from the mixture of emotions of raging through her. She had known humans could be cruel, but what this young human planned to do was beyond unthinkable. It was unnatural. A butt was a place for the expulsion of waste, not for pleasure or ingestion. Not only that, but to stuff another creature into such an orifice, to likely choke on shit and die for mere carnal pleasure. The fairy could feel herself growing lightheaded at the whole ordeal. She prayed that she would just pass out and never wake up.

Without releasing either hand, Ann began to squeeze the fairy, forcing her to straighten out. The high schooler was no stranger to backdoor pleasure, but at six inches and thrashing wildly her fairy would likely test her limits, even if she weren't balled up in the a protective curl. It took some struggling, mostly because she didn't want to injure her toy, but eventually she began to make some headway, pulling the struggling fairy outward and holding her in an outstretched position facing upwards. Once satisfied, the girl carefully positioned the fairy directly above her anus, allowing the bottoms of her feet to drop down and touch her hole. Ann was careful to shift her tainted hand downward and her clean hand upward as she had outstretched Riza, and so she was able to pinch the fairy's flailing feet between her thumb and middle finger, feeding them into the fleshy ring beneath.

Riza could tell where she was approaching by the stench of feces despite her obscured vision long before the soles of her feet made contact with Ann's filthy pit, but the sensation of rubbery flesh pressing against her toes still came as a shock to the fairy. Weakened from her previous struggles, the fairy could only flail ineffectually as she gagged. The pressure of the hands around Riza holding her outstretched was unbearably tight, forcing her to take frequent shallow breaths pungent with the stench of Ann's ass. She could actually taste it at this distance, the rancid taste of waste coating the inside of her mouth and forcing Riza to choke. Tears streamed down her face as she regretted not being sold to a farm. Even a lifetime of slavery would have been preferable to this.

As a downward pressure began to build, Riza felt her feet slip into the ring of rape beneath her, the lubricated surface offering little resistance as the horny teens fingers crammed her inwards. Desperately, the fairy strained against the constraining embrace of the hands around her, fighting to gain some measure of space so as to ball up once more and potentially forestall her passage. However, the sweaty digits remained unmoving, locking the beleaguered fairy in her outstretched position. A burst of pressure forced her up to her knees into the goth's humid interior and the fingers below crept their way upward, securing themselves around her thighs.

A hoarse scream of frustration and helplessness burst from the fairy's throat as her captor continued to violate her, the hot flesh of Ann's rectum sliding against the delicate skin of Riza's calves. The heat from the teen's body penetrated the fairy as it slowly crept upwards, filling her with a sickly feeling at the intimacy of such proximity. Sweat burst from the fairy's skin, the smell of it failing to penetrate the now choking stench of human bowels. Riza retched, her body desperately seeking to void its already empty stomach at the overwhelming stench which violated the fairy's every sense. Wet squelches could be heard intermittently as the fairy's flailing legs displaced the lubricant and other substances within the teen's anal passage, the excess fluids mingling with rectal mucus to form a pool around Ann's rubbery ring. As her feet sank deeper, small pockets of sludge began to accumulate at the bottom her Riza's calves, a precursor to the filth which surely waited deeper within.

Though Ann's womanhood trembled in excitement at the prospect of so wholly violating another sentient creature, Riza's was recoiling in horror as her own pelvis was forced within her captor's filthy body and the tainted fingers below crept upward to grasp her chest. As the heat of Ann's ass began radiate into the tired fairy's lower body and the cruel girl's vile fluids began to permeate Riza's anatomy, an absolute sense of dirtiness and desecration shot up the broken fairy's spine. Even if she had been able to somehow escape, to grow back her wings and fly away to safety, she could never be the same again; not now that her own sex was being penetrated by rectal mucus. She would forever be tarnished and tainted by this human's bowels, never to feel clean again, no matter how much she washed. Realizing that there was no chance of escape, the fairy decided to stop struggling, seeking to deny her demented torturer any further stimulation in a last defiant act.

Ann didn't even notice the fairy's act of defiance as she continued to cram Riza into her bowels. The high schooler was simply drunk off of power, having so much control over another being. She wondered at the horror her little toy was sure to be experiencing, how it felt to be consumed by another's ass, whether or not her pet had run into any fecal residue as she descended deeper towards the hot depths of her bowels. She felt Riza shift as she pushed her in past her breasts, likely from pain at having the stumps of her wings compressed by her anus. Ann let out a moan as a tremor of pleasure shot through her spine.

Despite thrashing initially at the burning pain in her back as the tattered remains of her wings were forced into her cruel captor's rectum, Riza had mostly kept her resolve to stay still. Tears were streaming down her face as the greasy ring around her forced its way under her armpits, robbing her of any leverage or chance at escape, but still the fairy held a bit of pride. She was injured, humiliated, and about to die, but at least she could take pride knowing that she had carried out this last act of defiance. At least she hadn't given in, even as all hope had left her. The cleaner of Ann's hands relinquished its grip on Riza's upper body and moved upwards, allowing two soiled fingers to rest atop the fairy's shoulders. Arms forced upward, Riza grimly awaited the final plunge, now relishing the prospect of an end to her suffering.

However, rather than being forced inside her captor's bowels to suffocate and die as she had expected, Ann brought her clean hand up to her glistening womanhood. Riza flinched as the teen roughly forced her fingers into the velvety passage above, treating her toy to an up close look at her motivations. In and out, the petite teen's fingers stimulated her sex, horrifying and mortifying Riza with every plunge. Close as she was to the teen's sex, she could actually feel the fingers groping her body through the rectum walls, stroking the full length of her body as they pleasured Ann's sex. However, Riza stayed strong, holding her tired body still as she suffered through the wet squelches. Even as contractions began to rumble through the rectum around her, painfully squeezing the fairy's wing stumps, Riza remained strong. It wasn't until feminine juices began to dribble into the fairy's mouth that she even acknowledged her captor's actions, and only just to spit.

After several minutes of furious masturbating, Riza noticed a change in Ann's tempo, heralding the approach of her climax and hopefully the end of the fairy's suffering. The human was panting and shifting on the bed, her knees intermittently bobbing upwards away from her shoulders and clenching her pelvis with a crushing strength. Riza felt her ribs pop as the air rushed from her lungs and her joints ached as her lower body was compressed. The fingers at her shoulders began to press downward, forcing the sobbing fairy's shoulders past the fleshy portal, followed soon after by her head and arms. Within moments, all of the poor fairy was contained within the unimaginable tightness of her human tormentor.

After a few seconds, a violent spasm ripped its way along the rectum, grinding shit and mucus into the fairy. Pain racked Riza's body as the muscles around her fought to crush the life from her, forcing a gasp of pain from the fairy and robbing her of what little breath she could hold. However, the contractions subsided soon enough, leaving the fairy alone in darkness and filth. Spots danced across her vision and her world lurched, likely Ann jumping to some post-masturbation clean up. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered anymore. Though the human had done many horrible things to her, in the end the fairy had remained still and defiant. A touch of pride colored the fairy as darkness swallowed her.

It was the sensation of cool air blowing across her face that awoke Riza, much to her confusion. However, as consciousness returned, the fairy once more became aware of the choking stench and cloistering heat of Ann's bowels encapsulating her, much to her horror. Panicked, the fairy opened her eyes to find enough light to see her arms crumpled against her face, something hard and round forcing its way against her head. Struggling against the immense pressure all around her, Riza shifted her arms, instantly recognizing the spherical head of the plastic device she had seen before. With dawning horror, she realized that this ventilated sphere was allowing fresh air and light to reach her, preventing her suffocation.

As Ann continued to get ready for school, a sudden jolt of pleasure shot up her spine as her toy began to thrash within her colon. Good, she had feared that she may have been too late with her plug, allowing her only fairy to suffocate. Satisfied that her entertainment hadn't been cut short, Ann stepped into a new pair of panties, pulling them up to her waist and concealing all traces of her plug and the struggling fairy within. After taking the time to masturbate once more, Ann fully dressed herself, the prospect of spending the day at school actually seeming appealing for once.