- Text Size +

Dani and Reuben were at her house. It was time for them to go back to their apartment in Cherry Hill. Before they went, however, Dani concluded that she wanted to shrink someone else.

She had already been part of shrinking just about all her other male friends, most of who died in her vagina after her and Reuben creampied while having sex with them on her penis. Their friend Stephen was their child for a while, but Dani eventually let him go, sending him to explore other women he wanted to be shrunken in front of. Anthony was stepped on and killed by his ex-girlfriend Kathleen after they played hide-and-seek.

There was only one more male left to shrink – Reuben.

As the two of them lay on her bed, him already asleep, she carefully got up and pulled out the shrink ray, pointing it at Reuben and shrinking him. When he woke up next, he was tiny and his fiancée was now towering over him, her FUPA-covered pants casting a shadow over him.

“Hi, honey,” she said.

“Why did you shrink me?” he asked.

“I thought it would be fun. Besides, it’s time for us to go home.” She picked him up and put him in her bra, snug in her cleavage. She then grabbed all her bags and headed upstairs to say goodbye to her mom.

“Where’s Reuben?” her mom asked. She hadn’t seen Reuben come in from the side door that led to the basement, where Dani’s room was.

“I’m going to pick him up,” Dani lied. She then kissed her parents goodbye, got into her Toyota Prius and drove down to Cherry Hill.

On the way home, Dani hit many bumps in the road, which made it a bumpy ride for Reuben as he sat in his giantess fiancée’s cleavage. She felt him bouncing around in her bra. It made her laugh knowing her fiancée was so tiny and inbetween her boobs.

After getting back to the apartment and putting everything down, Dani sat on the couch and looked into her shirt, seeing Reuben still in her cleavage.

“Sorry for the bumpy ride. I can’t help that my boobs are extra bouncy,” she said. She then laughed as she shook her boobs back and forth, making Reuben lose his balance and smack into her boobs.

“Well, now that we’re home, I can finally strip down,” Dani said. She then lifted her shirt off, leaving her in her bra. “hold on, honey.” She then grabbed at the bottom of her bra and lifted it up, allowing her boobs to fall freely. Reuben held on to one of her nipples so he wouldn’t fall to the floor.

“Such big boobies,” she said. She started shaking them back and forth, laughing as Reuben began to lose his grip before he flew off and fell to the carpeted floor. Luckily, the carpet was soft enough to where he didn’t get hurt at all.

He looked up now to see Dani towering over him again. Her boobs were so big and her nipples stuck out. She was horny, that much Reuben could tell.

Dani was indeed horny. She had her fiancée at an inch tall and she was torturing him with her big boobs since they left Carteret to come back home. He was under her control – so tiny, so helpless.

She stood up and picked him up. “Let’s take this to the bedroom,” she said, taking Reuben to the bedroom. She didn’t take her pants and underwear off, however.

She lay on the bed and put Reuben on her belly. He was so exhausted from all the bouncing around in her bra on the way home, he lay on Dani’s bare belly. He had always talked about him and her having a baby, but now he was on her belly. It went up and down as she breathed and even rumbled a bit.

“This is so nice,” Dani said. She then picked Reuben up and put him in her cavernous bellybutton. “You’ll be safe there, honey.” Within minutes, the giantess was asleep, her tiny fiancée stuck halfway in her bellybutton.