- Text Size +

Stephen had fun being under Aimee’s control, but eventually, being sat on became enough. Meron and him made a run for it one day when Aimee fell asleep. They carefully climbed down her bed and ran for the door, successfully getting out of the closed door from the crack in the bottom.

The next step was for them to somehow get out of the house and get somewhere or to someone that could help them. Before they could even get to the stairs, they were met by another giantess – Aimee’s mom.

Meron always respected Aimee’s mom because he respected Aimee just as much. Stephen just admired Aimee’s mom because she had the biggest boobs he’d ever seen. That would prove to be their downfall from getting any help.

“Meron? Stephen? How did you get so tiny?” she asked, picking them up. Meron began to explain how Aimee had shrunk them and had been sitting on them among other things. Stephen stared at her boobs, which were sticking out of her bra.

“Oh my God this is hot,” he said. This angered Aimee’s mom.

“Really? You’re staring at my boobs, you little pervert?” she asked angrily.

“Wait! Please ignore him! We need help!” Meron said. His begging wasn’t going to work, however. Aimee’s mom didn’t want to hear any more.

“You like my big boobies?” she asked. “How about I give you two a better view?” she then stuck us in her bra and pushed her boobs together, making breathing difficult.

Stephen was still living blissfully, being squished between these two huge boobs. It was even better that he was able to look up at her giant face as she pushed her boobs together.

“You know what. This is pretty hot. Let’s bring this to the bedroom,” she said, laughing evilly. She then walked back to her room, making her boobs bounce by bouncing with each step.

“I need to teach you two some manners,” she said. She then pushed her boobs together, squishing Meron and Stephen and laughing evilly again. They couldn’t breathe and almost all the light had gone away as it was covered by her cleavage. After twenty seconds, she let go, letting her boobs bounce in her bra. Seeing them gasp for air and bounce with her boobs made her laugh.

Not only was she finding this amusing. She was getting turned on, as well. She felt her vagina becoming moist. She never thought she’d have this much fun having this much control.

“Are you ready? Hold on,” Aimee’s mom said. She grabbed at both ends of her bra and began to lift. Her monumental tits fell out, smacking against her chest as she took her bra off over her head. Meron and Stephen hung on so tight to her nipple, their nails were digging into the skin. They didn’t fall off, however, and was now dangling for their lives.

Aimee’s mom looked down at them and laughed again.

“Such big boobs, right?” she asked. She then lifted her boobs from underneath and pushed them together. “How did I get so lucky?” she then let go, letting them fall. Again, Meron and Stephen had to hold on for dear life as to not fall off and possibly to his death.

Aimee’s mom randomly began to shake her boobs back and forth with her shoulders. Meron was holding on with both his arms and legs now so he wouldn’t fly off the now erect nipple. It wasn’t cold in the room, so that meant she was horny.

““My boobs are so fucking big! I love it!” she exclaimed, laughing.