- Text Size +

Tippy pooped Meron out after eating him in the cheesesteak, but Aimee felt that he hadn’t endured enough going through her digestive system. Plus, she wanted to have her way with him, as well, so after Tippy pooped him out, Aimee had her fish him out of the toilet and washed him in the sink so she could have her own fun with the tiny.

“You’re such an asshole, Meron. You know that?” Aimee asked.

“Please don’t hurt me, Aimee! Please show me how to turn back to normal! I promise I won’t tell anyone about this!” Meron begged.

“Awwwwww. But I want to have fun with you,” Aimee said. “Like I said, you’re an asshole. There’s only one thing that assholes deserve.” She chuckled, smiling. She then went over to a chair and put Meron on it.

She then turned around, showing off her bubble butt. She wore her tightest shorts, which had a zebra design on them. She wore them when she first met her friends and they all had been staring at her butt that day.

“My butt is so big, isn’t it, Meron?” she asked, shaking it and smacking it. “You know what it’s used best for? Sitting.” She laughed evilly loudly, then brought her butt closer to the chair. She then started bringing her butt near Meron. He screamed as she continued to bring it down until she was sitting on him. The entire weight of her buttcheeks was now crushing him.

“Wow. You’re really comfortable to sit on, Meron,” Aimee said. She began to rub her butt on him. A few seconds later, Aimee let out a fart. Knowing she had farted on Meron made her laugh even harder. “I hope you liked that, Meron,” she said.

Stephen had witnessed this for himself as he was hanging out with Aimee’s cousin Jason when he snuck a look into Aimee’s room to see her wearing her zebra jeans. He loved those jeans. She wore them the first day he had met her and he instantly fell in love with her butt.

“What’s going on?” he asked her.

“Meron is tiny and I’m sitting on him,” she answered, rubbing her butt on the chair she was sitting on. Stephen’s eyes widened and he felt drool fall out of his mouth.

“Aimee. That is literally my dream. To be tiny and to be sat on by you with those shorts. Please! Can you shrink me?” he asked.

Aimee knew that all of the guys loved her butt, especially in the zebra shorts she wore. That’s why she agreed and shrunk Stephen. She now had two tinies. She had a better idea to up the anty, however.

“You guys love my butt in these shorts, right?” she asked. “Well, what if I took these shorts off?” she laughed, then unbuttoned her zebra shorts, pulling them down along with her underwear. The two tinies were now staring up at Aimee’s huge naked butt.

“What is going on in here?” they looked at the door to see Aimee’s sister Vanessa standing at the door.

“Vanessa, come in! Lock the door,” Aimee said. Vanessa came into the room and locked the door behind her. Aimee then grabbed a video camera off her dresser and gave it to Vanessa.

“Go under the chair and record me sitting on the chair,” Aimee told her sister. Vanessa got on her back and slid under the glass chair. Aimee then stood over the chair, towering the tinies.

“Here it comes,” Aimee said to Stephen and Meron. She slowly brought her butt down on them, flattening them as Vanessa recorded them being sat on. “So comfy.” Aimee rubbed her butt on them. Meron and Stephen were each under a different buttcheek.

Aimee then felt her stomach rumble. “I’m sorry, boys. I have to -” she didn’t get another word out before she farted. It was a squeaky fart, the gas escaping from either side of her. She sighed after she farted.

“I know you two like that. That’s why men love big butts anyway,” Aimee said, adding a laugh. She then stood up and began to walk around, Vanessa continuing to record as she did. Her buttcheeks jiggled up and down and she walked, making it a bumpy ride for the two tiny men.

“Both of you suck my bootycheeks,” Aimee ordered. Stephen had no problem immediately putting his mouth on the mountain of flesh. This whole thing was a dream come true. Meron, however, refused.

“Meron! Suck my bootycheek!” Aimee repeated. He again refused. Aimee then sat down on us again, rubbing her butt on us and farting once again.

“I love torturing you little men with my giant butt,” she said, laughing evilly.