- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Desiree Ramos had the biggest butt in her graduating class by far. There was absolutely no close second, either. She also wore the tightest jeans possible to show off her huge butt. Each buttcheek was the size of a globe and the way they bounced when she walked had everyone – guys and girls – staring at her butt.

One guy, however, took it too far.

Stephen was obsessed with big butts – which guy wasn’t, right? Well, he took it far as to create a fake Instagram account called cutestchicks2. Not only did he post pictures of pretty women, but he also posted photos of women showing off their butts. One of those photos was of Desiree herself in a photo with her friend Brianna.

Brianna was taking the photo and Desiree was in the background, her back turned to show the camera her earth-sized ass. It later came out that Stephen had been the one who created the account, but no one ever really approached him about it.

That all changed one day when Stephen was at Rutgers, walking campus when Desiree, who was a student there at the time, noticed him and approached him.

“How dare you create a fake account and do that shit!” she yelled at him. She always had been mad about it, but this was the first time that she saw him since he was caught.

“You’re going to pay for that. Come with me!” she said. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him with her. He was scared about what she had planned for me, but also getting horny by what he was seeing in front of him. As Desiree walked, Stephen watched as her buttcheeks bounced up and down. He even licked his lips at one point.

Desiree took him back to her apartment, where she then pushed him on to her bed and then got something out of her backpack. Stephen didn’t see what it was. Next time he knew, he was itty-bitty and Desiree towered over him. She put her hands on her hips.

“You love this fat ass, huh?” she said, turning around and bending over. Stephen had a huge boner as the biggest butt of his graduating class now towered over him like the Empire State Building.

Desiree stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pulled them and her underwear down, exposing the two huge buttcheeks. They were so big and so fat, they had dimples all over them. Without another word, she dropped her huge butt on Stephen and rubbed her butt on him. When she stood up, he was stuck to her butt. 

"I know you want to go for a little ride," she said. She then began to walk around with the tiny on her buttcheek. Every step she took, her butt jiggled, adding to the movement Stephen felt. He was feeling sick, but also loved it so much.

Desiree then turned around and took her shirt and bra off. The giantess was now completely naked. She picked Stephen up and put him on the floor.

“I’m going to give you thirty seconds to run. If I catch you, I’m going to give you a real nice look of my fat ass,” she said, laughing. What did that mean?

“One…two…three…” Stephen looked up to see Desiree had her hands over her eyes. She was going to count to thirty then start chasing him. He began to run as fast as he could, choosing to hide under the dresser next to the bed. After reaching thirty, she began walking around. He knew that because when she walked, the ground shook like an earthquake.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are,” she said as she walked around. Stephen couldn’t pass up this opportunity. He needed to see that giantess naked butt bouncing as she walked around. He got out from under the dresser, where she stood over him.

“There you are!” she said, laughing evilly as she bent over to pick him up. “There was no doubt that I’d find you. Are you ready for your good look at my butt?” she smiled evilly. She then put me on her index finger and bent over, bringing her finger behind her. I was now facing two large buttcheeks.

“Hold your breath, little man,” Desiree said. She laughed evilly as she then stuck her finger, and Stephen, deep into her butthole. She groaned as she twisted her finger in her butthole. When she pulled it out, Stephen was no longer on her finger. That made her laugh again.

She began to start feeling him squirming in her butthole. It tickled her a bit.

“Stop that, little pervert. I know you love it. My big buttcheeks squishing you, my anus basically suffocating you,” she said to the tiny pervert in her butthole. His squirming actually made her butthole itchy. She used her longest nail to scratch her butthole.

She then felt rumbling coming.

“Oh, man. You’re going to love this,” she said, keeping her finger up against her butthole like it was a door locking Stephen inside. She then pushed her butt muscles until she farted. She groaned as she farted, feeling Stephen squirm. Desiree laughed evilly.

“This is what you deserve for being a pervert. Now smell it,” she said, clenching her buttcheeks together as she blew a bigger fart. That made her moan even louder.

“That one really did it. I have to poop so bad now,” she said. “Guess it’s time for you to come out.” Desiree then got up off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

As soon as she sat on the toilet, she began farting profusely until poop began squirting out of her butt. She felt her anus burn from the shot of poop that fired out. She was lactose intolerant and was now paying the price of drinking a glass bottle of Yoo-Hoo.

Stephen was also paying the price. He was still stuck in her butthole as she farted into the toilet, but once the poop came out, so did he. He had been drowning in the liquid poop and couldn’t breathe until he resurfaced in the toilet.

There was no light coming into the toilet as it was completely covered by Desiree’s butt. When she was done pooping, she looked into the toilet for Stephen, fishing him out and washing him in the sink. He thought his hell was finally coming to an end. He was wrong.

“Oh, we’re not done yet,” Desiree said. “I’ve had so much fun with you, I’ve decided I’m going to keep you in there forever. But first…” she then pulled sheets of toilet paper off the roll and put Stephen on the paper. She then lifted her butt and brought the paper down to her butthole.

“Have fun,” she said as she wiped her butt with the tiny pervert. Stephen became stuck to her butthole as she wiped. She stood up and clenched her buttcheeks, squishing me between the globes of fat.

“Enjoy your new home,” she said, adding a little laugh.