- Text Size +

Rocky went to Northlandz, the world’s largest miniature wonderland in Flemington, New Jersey with her boyfriend, Peter. She was so fascinated by how small everything was. It was amazing that anyone could make something so small. At the same time, she liked how big she was compared to the entire mini universe. Being less than five feet tall, she loved feeling so big.

This gave her an idea. As she went over to the tiny exhibits, she imagined being a giantess, something her friends made fun of her for. They would joke that she would pretend to be Godzilla with her boyfriend in sexual roleplay – she’s Filipino, as well. Now, she could pretend to actually be the size of Godzilla.

She first went over to the tiny train exhibit and imagined all the tiny people inside the train as it moved. A smirk went over her face. She then put her large boobs on the table that the exhibit sat on. She began to smile evilly.

Inside the train, the tiny people saw the giantess and began to worry. What was the conductor going to do about this? Hell, what was the giantess about to do?

Rocky began to imagine the tiny people were staring at her, more importantly her big boobs.

“Oh, you like big titties?” Rocky asked. “There’s more where that came from.” Rocky pulled her shirt off. She was wearing a bra that she had outgrown. She felt like she could bust out of it at any time. There’s no time like the present, she thought.

She began to push her chest out until the front of her bra snapped open, exposing her monstrous boobs. She then began to laugh evilly.

The tinies in the train screams as the giantess’ bra popped open, exposing her boobs. They were like full-sized water balloons, her nipples like the part of the balloon that was tied up.

Rocky then lifted her boobs over the train, casting a shadow over it. She then dropped her giant boobs on the train, crushing a car on the train and crushing any of the tinies in it.

“Muahahaha!” Rocky cackled. She was loving feeling so big and causing destruction. Now that she was done with that, she went on to other exhibits, now entirely inside her own head with her giantess fantasy.

She then walked into one of the exhibits, making roaring noises and stepping on anything on the ground. She had taken her socks and shoes off to make it as if she had grown and her socks and shoes had ripped off her feet.

That’s when she got the idea to strip completely naked. Why wouldn’t her clothes come off when she grew?

As she walked around, making roaring noises, she then felt her bladder. She had to pee. She looked down at the tinies she saw on the ground.

“Well, when you gotta go,” she said. She then allowed her bladder to roam free, the pee running down her leg and shooting out of her vagina. She sighed as she peed on the tiny people.

The tinies were now drowning or struggling to swim in the giantess’ pee. Once she was done peeing, that was the end of her rampage. She had so much fun torturing the tinies she saw, but now the museum was about to open again, so she had to get herself together and get out before she was caught.

Rocky had been locked in the museum overnight and pretended to be Godzilla-sized to keep herself entertained – that and she truly loved the feeling of being a giantess.