- Text Size +

I hated that I had to move to Virginia. It was my own fault, however. I hadn’t worked in months and basically mooched off my mom, although I was only twenty-one years old. Now, the house was gone and my mom was taking my siblings and I to Virginia, where I would try to make something of my life now.

Before I was leaving, however, I had to say one last goodbye to all my friends. One of those friends was Rocky. I had been friends with her for seven years and most of the time that I could remember, I was sexually attracted to her, mainly her big boobs. She knew that I liked her boobs, but she always had a boyfriend, and I respected her enough to where I knew not to push boundaries.

When I went to see her at her house to hang out with her one last time, she told me there was a way that I could stay in New Jersey.

“I know you like my boobs,” she said. “Well, I can keep you with me. Keep you in my bra at all times.” I was confused. How was that possible? She then stood up on her basement couch we were sitting on and went over to grab a remote from her father’s computer desk near the front door. She came back over and sat down.

“This is my father’s shrink ray. If you want to stay in New Jersey, I can shrink you and keep you with me,” she said.

“And you’ll keep me in your bra?” I asked. “What about -”

“I broke up with him,” she stopped me from mentioning her boyfriend. “So, what do you say?” I couldn’t believe this. Was this real life? Was Rocky really willing to allow me to stay with her if she shrunk me and put me in her bra?

“I…I would love to,” I said.

“Okay. Stand still,” she said. Rocky then got back up, backed up and pointed the remote at me, hitting a button. In ten seconds time, I was just two inches tall. Rocky looked normal-sized at first, but as she came over to me, I felt the ground shake. She towered over me now. I couldn’t lie. This was pretty hot.

“I think I’m going to watch a movie,” Rocky said. She got closer and turned around. Wait. What was going on? Was she about to –

Without another word, Rocky sat on me. She didn’t have a big butt at all, so her butt plopping down on me didn’t feel good. It must’ve not felt good for her, either because she stood up almost as soon as she sat on me.

“Oh, my God. I’m sorry,” she said. “I forgot you were there.” I frowned at her. I knew she knew I was there.

“That actually hurt my butt, too,” she said. She then sat next to me. “How are you feeling?” I looked up at her. I loved seeing her so big.

“So, about that movie…” I said. She smiled and picked me up.

“Yeah, I want to watch a movie. Where do you want to sit while we watch the movie? I can out you between my thick thighs or in my bra, between my boobs…”

“I think thighs works. It would be hot to be between that thickness,” I said. Rocky rolled her eyes and shook her head, adding a smile. She then put me between her thighs, close enough to the bottom of her shorts as possible and put on a movie.

As we watched the movie, she pushed her thighs together, squishing me between them. She snickered as she did that, knowing that I was enjoying it.

After the movie, she told me it was time for bed. I told her I was thirsty.

“We can fix that,” she said. She then lifted her shirt off. It wasn’t the first time I was seeing her bra, but I always loved seeing her boobs.

“You ready?” she asked. I nodded. Rocky then pulled her bra off over her head, letting her big boobs fall out. “Come here.” she picked me up and placed me on her nipple. “Drink up. I’m lactating, so this is perfect.”

I began sucking on the giantess’ nipple. It was pure heaven sucking on the nipple I’d always dreamt of just seeing. I sucked for ten minutes before Rocky began putting her bra on.

“Time for bed, little boy,” she said. Her nipple was pushing me against her bra. I struggled to make myself comfortable.

“Sorry,” she said. “It’s cold and my nipples get hard when it’s cold.” With that, she put her shirt back on and went upstairs, her boobs bouncing as she went upstairs.

When she got up into her bedroom, she took her bra off, holding me in her hand now. she then put me on her bed. Unfortunately, but also fortunately, as she went to lay on the bed, her boobs squished me. If this was going to be the rest of my life, I was more than okay with it.