- Text Size +

Rocky was a short girl, but she had huge boobs to make up for it. By the time she graduated college, she was close to wearing a DD-cup bra. Unfortunately for her, her best friend Richard didn’t care for her large rack because he was gay. She loved him regardless. She loved him even more when she discovered him in a way she had never seen him before.

She was planning on visiting Richard at his apartment on campus at Rutgers University. It took another student to even let her in to the building. Luckily, the door to the apartment was unlocked, so she walked in with no problem.

“Hello?” she called out. No answer. “Richard?” she began to walk toward his bedroom, which was down the hall. She stopped by the entrance to the bedroom when she heard a tiny scream. She slowly looked down to see Richard on the ground. He was only a couple inches tall.

“Richard?” Rocky asked. She knelt down and picked him up. “How did you get so small?”

“I was working on some experiment when I spilled something and it shrunk me!” he answered. “we need to get back to my desk and grow me back!” he pointed over to his desk that had two beakers on it, one emptier than the other.

Rocky looked down at her tiny friend. He was always an adorable guy. Now that he was a couple inches tall, he was even more adorable. Did she even want to grow him back?

“Rocky!” he knocked her out of his train of thought.

“Sorry. What?” Rocky asked.

“Are you going to grow me back?” Richard asked. Rocky got lost in her train of thought again, this time only for a second.

“I don’t think so,” she answered.

“Why not?”

“You’re so cute and tiny, Richard. I can keep you to myself now. Why would I want to change that?”

“Are you insane? You can’t keep me for yourself!”

“Sure, I can. You’re tiny now. I can do whatever I want with you.” Rocky smiled evilly now. Richard didn’t like where this was going.

“I’m so…giant. I can literally crush your whole body with just my foot…or…something else.” Rocky felt her vagina quiver. She was getting horny.

“You’re coming home with me,” she said. “I need to keep you safe. I know just where to put you, too.” Rocky opened her shirt and dropped her friend into her bra. He fell right between her cleavage, which was a tight spot due to her too-tight bra. She then left the apartment, headed home with her new pet.

When she returned home, she took Richard into her bathroom and took him out of her bra, putting him on the sink counter.

“Sorry about that bumpy ride,” Rocky said. “my boobs are extra bouncy.” She laughed at her own joke.

“Rocky, we need to grow me back. I have to study!” Richard said.

“I’ll give you something to study,” Rocky said back. She then lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her tiny bra.

Richard was taken back by how big the giantess’ boobs actually were.

“Wow,” he said. Rocky knew she had him right where she wanted him.

“You like?” she asked. She grabbed at the cups and bounced her boobs up and down.

“M – more….” Richard said.

“You want to see more?” Rocky asked. She then grabbed at her bra and pulled it over her head. Her boobs fell out as she pulled her bra off. She then placed her big boobs on the counter. “Come get a feel.” Richard was in some sort of trans now. He was mesmerized by the boobs in front of him.

Rocky then began to shake them back and forth, her nipples becoming hard and pointy. Richard got closer and closer until he was able to put her hands on Rocky’s boobs.

It was like a – wait for it – booby trap. She then pushed her boobs against Richard, trapping him in her cleavage. She then laughed out loud as she held her boobs from the bottom now, jiggling them.

“You’re never going anywhere now, little man. You’re never leaving my side – well, my boobs,” Rocky said, laughing again and putting her bra back on.