- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:


Velma Dinkly had been working on something for a while now, and she knew it was basically complete. She had created a size-ray and had all of it made snd perfected. The only thing she had to do was use it for her intended purpose. For a long time now, she had resented the other female in her group, the Mystery Gang. Daphne Blake. That name had remained in her head the entire time she was building the size-ray. 


Daphne's bod had always been gauked at and she was always considered the hot one of the group. Sure, Daphne had curves, but they weren't nearly as huge as Velma's. Velma had nice tits and a large ass but no one seemed to care. It was because Velma was considered fat. It wouldn't have been enough for her to hate Daphne, but every day she was taunted and made fun of by her. But today, Velma would get her revenge.


As the gang headed to another mansion, Velma had thought out the plan in her head. Fred said his speech and told them to split up, but Velma didn't really care. The boys went their seperate ways, but before Daphne could leave Velma tapped her shoulders. "Hey Daphne? Could you help me get something from the van?" Velma asked in an awkard broken voice. Daphne scoffed and reluctently agreed. "Fine. Probably forgot your snacks." she smircked at her own jokes as they left the mansion. 


Daphne got in the van and sat down in the backseat. Velma got into the glove box and grabbed the size-ray. This was it. She wanted to make sure it still worked, so she set it to grow and zapped her ass. It made her skirt into a miniskirt and made her panties ride up. Daphne didn't see as she was too busy putting on makeup. Velma went into the back and Daphne raised her head. 


"Did you get your things? Well I'm still finishing my makeup so you can wait." Daphne smirked and looked back at her mirror. "Actually, I'm giving you a choice. Either leave the group and never return, or you can be punished." Daphne scoffed at her threat. "With what? The sugar you keep eating is getting in your head." Velma was annoyed at Daphne's comment, but she wanted to give her one last chance. "Look, you don't want to see what will happen, Daph. I'm giving you a chance." Daphne didn't even look back up at her. "Kiss my ass, I'm not leaving." Velma felt satisfied knowing that all that was coming to this broad was her own doing.



Velma plumped her big butt on top of Daphne suddenly. "What are you doing you..." Daphne felt her body was changing. No, her body was shrinking. Daphne didn't fully realise what was happening until she felt Velma's ass get heavier and heavier. Velma felt good shooting Daphne with the size-ray. Daphne couldn't understand what was happening, but she tried to escape Velma's bottom. As she pulled her legs from the crevass, she didn't even know how small she was really becoming. Velma smiled at the struggling woman, who once had made her feel so small, now barely being able to pull her puny legs from Velma's cheeks. 


Eventually Daphne got free, and Velma thought that this was a good enough size, nearly 6 inches. Daphne got ahold of her surrondings, and realised where she was. Velma pulled her skirt to show her massive cheeks with tiny green panties. All Daphne could do was stare at the freckled booty while Velma felt so powerful. "You wanted me to kiss your ass, so why don't you kiss mine first." Velma's voice boomed around the tiny woman. The giantess's butt shook closer to the edge of the seat, making Daphne terrified. "What's wrong, all I want is a kiss." Velma shook her butt to show how weak Daphne truly was.


Daphne looked with disbelief, and realised what she had to do. She put her face near the left booty cheek and put her face near it before stopping. Was she really going to do this, bend down to the fatty that she worked with? Velma didn't give her a choice, as she rammed her behind into the back of the seat, crushing Daphne. Daphne's body burned up against the leather chair and fat ass. Velma smothered the broad and felt great doing it, getting revenge for all the times she was bullied. After she felt satisfied, she moved her butt off Daphne and looked back, but she wasn't on the seat. Velma realised what happened and peeled Daphne off her butt.


Velma held the tiny woman with both hands before getting an idea. She grabbed the size-ray and aimed it at Daphne. Daphne looked at the toy that Velma held before it zapped her body. She realised how she shrunk and knew that she was becoming smaller. Velma stopped when Daphne was about three inches tall. She put her on the palm of her hand and smiled  a devious smile. "Now, you wanted me to kiss your ass, so let me. Take off you panties, please!" Velma ordered to the tiny lady. Daphne snapped. "What! Are you kidding? I'm a human! You-you can't treat me like this! I won't do it, you whiny loser! You are nothing but a fat loser and your worth nothing!"


Velma only continued smirking. "Aw, that's cute." She grabbed Daphne by the torso and stared at her with lust. Before Daphne could react, Velma ripped her shirt into two, leaving the miniscule woman with her bra exposed. Daphne tried to hid her shame, but her arms were being held by Velma. "Don't stare!" She said to deaf ears. Velma grabbed Daphne with one hand, holding her limbs while keeping her hand under the breasts. Velma then started poking Daphne's tiny tits, much to the discomfort of Daphne. "STOP! I ORDER YOU! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!" Velma ignored Daphne's pleas, and started shaking her, causing Daphne's breasts to shake despite her bra trying to keep it in place. 


After Velma had taught Daphne a lesson, she put her back on the palm of her hand. "I could just pull off your panties myself, but I want you to do it. Just so you can feel as pathetic as you are. Just a dumb broad with a small ass and C cup breasts. Now I need you to get down on all fours, your butt facing me, and then take off your panties. Daphne truly felt humiliated, but she knew that if she didn't she would be punished. She bent down and pulled up her skirt. She then pulled down her her panties slowly, her eyes tearing up. 


"Look at that thong, Daph! You really are a slut, aren't you?" Velma teased. She snatched the thong from Daphne's shaking hands and stared at them. Velma held in her hands what Daphne would have never given her under any circumstances, but they were taken from her just like that. "You know, even though I said it was small, you do have some cake on that ass. Now, as you asked..." She put her lips directly on her left check and gave it a nice, long kiss. Daphne felt the saliva drip all over her booty, and she started sniffling and tearing up more. 


Velma felt great, but she could make this better. "You know, now that I see this cake in front of me, I can't resist. I just NEED to take a bite." Daphne looked back in horror as Velma's mouth surrounded her right ass cheek. Velma didn't want to truly hurt her, but make her remember this. Velma but down with enough force to make Daphne wince, and when she was done there was red teeth marks all around her right cheek. Daphne couldn't hold it in, and started crying. "Don't cry, we're not finished yet!" Velma laughed. "Now, stand up!"


Daphne slowly got up, and looked with tear filled eyes at the giantess causing her dispair. Velma went straight towards Daphne's skirt and pulled it up. All Daphne could do is stand still and close her eyes, wishing that this would all end. "No bush? It's because you need to look clean for all the men you sleep with, I bet." Daphne could only stand there and take the insult. "Now, turn around." Velma felt no remorse for the puny girl she hand in her hand. Daphne wimpered and followed the orders that were given to her.


Velma pulled the skirt up once more and looked at the booty, one dripping with her saliva and the other with a red mark cause by her own mouth. "Now, let's see what's in the middle!" Velma reached to pull the cheeks apart, but she had a horrible idea. "Actually, my hand is feeling quite tired. Could you do it for me, Daphne Blake?" Daphne's makeup was ruined due to how much she was sobbing, but she had to. As she put her hands on her own buttocks, Daphne knew that all of this could have been avoided if she had just taken the offer. 


She spreaded them, much to the amusment to Velma. Velma grabbed her nearby magnifying glass, and pointed it directly at Daphne's hole. "For how small you are, you must have had the men you slept with love your tiny booty hole, huh? Maybe we should check you vagina now, just to truly see all that you offer." Velma said with lustful intent. Daphne was mortified as she felt her body being violated with nothing she could do to stop it, and she broke down sobbing. 


Velma watched as the person that tormented her was now reduced to nothing but a mini slut in her hand. She knew that she could keep doing this forever, but she wanted to savour Daphne for as long as she could. Her mind raced on what to do, but the lust she felt gave her the perfect idea. "Daphne, I'll give you another offer. All you need to do is kiss my lips, and maybe I'll let you go." Daphne stopped sniffling and looked up. "Really? Oh, Velma! Anything! Please! I'll do anything you want!" Daphne said with happiness.


Velma smirked. Daphne knew that wasn't a kind smile, but a sinister one. Velma pulled Daphne closer to her head before stopping a little too far from her face. Daphne wondered what was happening, but she saw Velma's hand going down. To her crotch. Velma pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties forward. Daphne screamed as she saw an unshaven crotch with a massive bush.


"Since I don't get any action due to you, I'll admit I don't clean down their as much as I should. But, since you so desperatly want to grow back, I don't think you'll mind." Velma said in a calm mannor as she lowered her hand down near her crotch. "Please, Velma! I won't tell anyone! I promise!" Daphne pleaded, but knowing that it wouldn't work. "Just give it a good, long kiss, and I might hold up my end of the agreement." Velma felt so horny as she dropped her once powerful bully straight down and let go of her panties.


With nothing but a bra and a skirt, Daphne felt Velma's pubic hair touch all around her. All she hoped was that if she did actually kiss Velma's "lips", she would actually be set free. Daphne tried hard moving through the hair all while skin and fabric closed around her like she was crawling through a cave. While going down, she felt her skirt being pulled by some hair, and hair started touching her pussy. She tried to grab the skirt and eventually got them back on, albeit with some issues. If she was going to be trapped in the hot confines of Velma's genitals, she would at least be as clothed as she could. 


She struggled, but after what felt like forever, Daphne had reach it. The bottom of the crotch. Even though it was dark, she knew that had to kiss the "lips" of the giantess. There was one problem. The hair. The pubic hair was all over the lips, and Daphne didn't even know where to kiss. She, much to her displeasure, felt around her surrondings until she knew where to kiss. She used all her force, but her lips couldn't reach the skin. There was too much hair covering it. Finally, she had moved enough pubic hair to kiss the skin. Her lips had stayed for as long as she could muster. When she finished, Daphne waited to be rescued, but Velma wasn't going to save her. It was only when Daphne realised it that she tried to kick and scream, but her body had been so beat. All she could muster was a small "I hate you." Before the heat and smell made her to tired to move.


Velma felt the small peck on the lips, and smiled. She felt good knowing that Daphne would be all hers later tonight. But for now, she had to go and solve mysteries. She met up with the boys and explained that they got into a fight and that Daphne had gone into town to relax. They bought Velma's story without knowing that their friend had been closer then they realised. Velma suggested to stay for the night at a nearby hotel, adding that they should all stay in their own rooms. Velma smiled when they all agreed. She was going to have a room all by herself...

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading. This will probably have a second part, although when is undecided.