- Text Size +

((This story was requested by, Halothecool, on DeviantArt. If you have a request for me, and I like it, have the time, or am not suffering from depression, I'll give it a go.))

 

It was just another day for Zaylee, wake up, wash herself, and wait for the bus to take her to work. The thirty-four-year-old woman was a programmer at a major game studio, not that anyone would know her work. Unfortunately, her male co-workers and supervisors had a bad habit of taking her to their work, as well as her own, and taking credit for all of it. She didn't make a fuss over it. She had seen women far better at her job than her fired just for talking back. To call it a toxic work environment would have been an understatement.

 

"I just want a simple life." She said wistfully to herself. "To not have to work my ass off for ungrateful pigs, not to have to worry if I am going to get paid enough to eat and pay my rent. Is a comfortable life really too much to ask for?" She asked no one in particular, God, fate, whoever was the one to decide that her life was suffering, if anyone was there at all.

 

Then, as if in perverse answer to her prayer, the whole world began to shake, and an evil-looking red vortex opened up in the middle of the road. Zaylee grabbed onto the bus stop pole as she felt the air getting sucked into the hell portal.

 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?!?" She screamed, but her horror at the current situation was soon drowned out as the vortex grew stronger and stronger. The pull soon became so intense that she was lifted off her feet. Even cars were starting to slide into the evil thing as she continued to cling onto the pole for dear life.

 

"I TAKE IT BACK!!! SLAVING AWAY FOR SEXIST JERKS IS FINE!!! JUST PLEASE TURN IT O-AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Zaylee screamed as her grip, at last, was broken, and the red portal took her. The blood-red vortex was a confusing mess to go through. Up and down didn't exist, she felt her body shift and change in unnatural ways, and if she had time to eat before going to work, she would have barfed it up. It was all too much, way too much, and she soon passed out.

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

Zaylee woke up feeling like she was hit by a train, trampled in a stampede, rode the ruffest rollercoaster in the world, or some combination of the three. When she finally came to, she found herself in some kind of flooded forest. But for the life of her, she could not tell you what kind of trees they were. But Zaylee had very little time to be confused by what she landed on when things started shaking again.

 

"Ah, fuck! Not again!" She yelled as she grabbed onto the plant she had woken up on, frantically looking around for the source of the shaking, Zaylee froze in horror when her eyes found it.

 

"I could have sworn I saw something over here just a few hours ago?" Said the farm girl. She looked to be a decade younger than Zaylee herself, but was titanic in size, dwarfing the strange flooded forest. She was wearing rain boots and overalls, a dirty plane shirt, and one of that wide-brimmed farming kasas. Zaylee wondered what to do. She had never been in danger, or at least potential danger, like this before in her life. She slowly began to try swimming away, but the office dress suit was not precisely made for swimming in. The young giantess then looked down and spotted her immediately, seemingly to be just as shocked at seeing her as the smaller woman was at seeing her.

 

"What in the world? That can't be... Can it?" She heard the gigantic farm girl say as she crouched down and reached into the water, picking Zaylee up effortlessly. The farm girl's tree-branch-sized hands were well calloused from years of hard work, but as ruff as they felt, her grip as delicate as someone her size could be. Zaylee was like a mouse in the talons of an owl, frozen with fear as the farm girl's massive brown eyes took in every inch of her trembling form. Both of them just looked at one another for what felt like an eternity until the tiny woman finally broke the silence.

 

"P-Please... Don't h-hurt me..."

 

"I won't... Um... Would you like to come inside? You feel freezing, and I have something you can dry off and warm up with. Unless you want me to leave you here... But I'm not so sure my cousin would appreciate it if you started living in his patty field."

 

"Ya. That sounds good." Zaylee was able to pry her eyes off of her hostess long enough to notice that she was indeed, in a rice field, the vague outline of a small town in the distance. But her attention was soon taken by the house she was brought inside of, and she just could not get over how big everything was. It was like she was in one of those cheesy sci-fi movies or a poorly written DeviantArt story, truly bizarre but unquestionably true. She was then gently sat down on the coffee table, the hick giantess showing great care not to hurt her.

 

"I'll be right back, ok?" Said the giantess as sweetly as she could, seeming to do her best not to come off as threatening. Wich in and of itself made Zaylee even more nervous, but she was not going to just up and say that.

 

"Thank you, miss... Sorry, what was your name?"

 

"Mitsuki, and yours?"

 

"Zaylee, it's nice to meet you, Mitsuki."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Zaylee. Now, I'm going to go get you something to help you warm up." Mitsuki smiled as she walked out of the room. Although the hick could crush her to death on accident and might never even notice, Zaylee felt safe around her. The rural Titaness soon returned with a handful of things that she could not identify, but her new friend pointed out what was what.

 

"Ok, this rag was just in the dryer, so it should be very warm. Some green tea, this is the smallest cup I could find, sorry if it is too big. And all the doll clothes I could find, sorry if they are too loose or snug. Um, should I leave you alone to get out of your wet clothes?"

 

"That would be preferred, yes. Thank you." Mitsuki would then leave the room for a bit, returning after Zaylee had time to put on the doll clothes. They were a bit snug, especially around her chest and ass, but there was little she could do about that. There was little she could do about any of what would happen to her.

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

"Are you sure I'm doing this right?" Mitsuki asked, still worried about the consequences of her messing her task up somehow. "I mean, this is my only computer, and I really can't afford to lose it."

 

"For the last time, you're doing fine." Zaylee said as she gave her massive hostess a few pats on her arm. Over the last few weeks of living with the rural giantess, the tiny woman had noticed that her hostess's computer was a little on the slow side. After some investigating, she saw that it was a hardware problem and was walking her friend through replacing the outdated components. "And you're done! Switch that puppy on, then bow before me in gratitude."

 

"I will if it doesn't explode." The farm girl then turned on her computer, and not only did it not explode, but it took the aging device only a third of the time to start up than it did before. "HOLY MOLLIE!!!" exclaimed the giant hick. Zaylee's smile was a mix of smugness at her success and admiring how cute the younger woman looked when she was excited.

 

"Well? You said you would bo-" The tiny was cut off by the two massive hands picking her up and pressing her into the side of Mitsuki's cheek.

 

"Oh, thank you, Zaylee! You made my life so much easier!" The giantess said as she cuddled up to the tiny in her hands. The sensation of being rubbed up and down Mitsuki's soft worm cheek was more than enough to get her a little more than flustered. The giant hillbilly then froze, setting her tiny friend down gently. S-Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to pick you up without permission. It won't happen again." All the energy left the room as Mitsuki looked ashamed of herself, making Zaylee feel all the worse for being so strict on when she could be picked up before.

 

"It's fine, really. You just got a little excited... And it's not like I minded the cuddle..." Zaylee felt like a stupid school girl, and she was never good at expressing affection. It wasn't like she didn't notice how her giant hostess looked at her when she thought the tiny wasn't looking. She even looked at her the same way sometimes too.

 

"I-I'm going to go check the mail. I'm expecting a package." The blushing giantess then got up and walked out of the room faster than she meant to, while Zaylee face-palmed in her solitude.

 

"Get a grip, you useless lesbian!" She scolded herself as she walked to her bed. It was a small pile of soft handcloths in an old cricket cage. Mitsuki said that her great grandmother used to keep pet crickets, even had a silk leash that was still in the cage. The only reason she accepted being in a little cage next to her hostess's bed was that Mitsuki told her that rats, snakes, and spiders were all too common in the area. She simply buried her face in the softness of the cloth and wished the awkwardness would just evaporate.

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

It had been two months now, and no matter what they typed in, no matter how hard they searched, they could not find any way for Zaylee to return to her world. What they did find, however, was that she was not the first one to get sucked into this realm of giants. Every decade or so for the past three hundred years, people like her were sucked in and trapped there. Some were worshiped as gods, spoiled rotten by gullible twits. But in the recent few hundred years, they were viewed as nothing more than exotic pets, even delicacies by particularly sick freaks. So the two of them decided that it would be best for as few people as possible to know she was there. But Mitsuki did get a, to Zaylee, ridiculous amount of money for the tiny things that got sucked into the vortex with her. But at that particular moment, neither of them was thinking about that, the two being busy with something more recreational.

 

"No, no, your supposed to do a left spin, not right." The giantess said sternly but not unkindly.

 

"What's the difference if I go left or right?" Mitsuki could only shrug in response to the little woman's question.

 

"I don't really know either, but my ante was pretty quick with a bamboo rod to my butt for getting it wrong."

 

"Well, thank you for using a gentle approach to this."

 

"You're welcome. Now let's take it from the top." The giantess said as she clapped. Zaylee usually exercised relatively regularly but couldn't do that like she normally would have, not having the equipment. So Mitsuki said that she would show her how to do a local dance, and so far, she really was getting her workout in.

 

"Backstep, backstep.. skip, and spin. YES!!! I did it! I finally got it!" Zaylee screamed and moved her fists into the air in a rather adorable victory pose.

 

"Your form was sloppy, you're feet were pointing the wrong way, and you have not practiced with the ribbons yet. But yes, aside from those little details, you performed the harvest dance very well." Mitsuki giggled as she moved her hand down and started petting the now grumpy tiny on the head.

 

"Screw you, I owned that dance!"

 

"Don't worry. You still get a reward for doing good~." The giantess said as she got out a box she was hiding under her desk. The box had a picture of a man wearing nothing but underwear in someone's hand, eating what looked like a brown frisbee giving a thumbs up.

 

"Did you seriously get dog treats?"

 

"No silly, little people treats, look you can see it right on the box." Zaylee simply crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, wondering if this was supposed to be some kind of joke.

 

"Don't give me that. It has five-star reviews and was really expensive. At least try one before you turn your nose up at it."

 

"Ok... But only because they cost a lot and because you're cute when you're happy." The rural giantess then brimmed with a smile that made the tiny woman's heart skip a beat. She then took the treat, and it looked just as much like a brown frisbee in her hands as it did on the box. Zaylee then took a tiny lick, not nasty, then a bite, even better. Without even thinking, she chowed down on the treat savagely. The delicious brown frisbee soon disappeared, the faint remnants of it soon licked clean from her fingers. She then noticed that Mitsuki was looming over her, an amused but unquestionably affectioned smile on her face as she looked at the tiny woman lovingly. "Oh, whip that smug grin off your face! But um... Can I have another one?"

 

"I don't know~. What are you going to do to earn it~?" The giantess said smugly as she dangled another treat above Zaylee, just out of reach, even if she jumped for it.

 

"Spread my legs and call you mommy for even half of-" The tiny woman then moved both her hands to cover her mouth, shocked and horrified that she would even think that, let alone say it. Looking up, she could see Mitsuki blushing just as hard, and the playful moment was just made highly awkward.

 

"N-Not that I haven't... I mean to say... I should put these treats away, be right back!" The giantess practically ran out of the room, leaving the tiny woman to feel like a foolish little slut.

 

"What the hell was in that tiny treat!?"

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

It was more than half a year since Zaylee started living with Mitsuki, and they had their morning routine down like clockwork by then. They woke up very early, Mitsuki being a farmhand on her cousin's farm, she needed to be up bright and early. The giantess would pluck her tiny companion out of her little cage, get breakfast simmering, then dig in. After the second accident, it was decided that Zaylee would have her breakfast naked, this bothered the tiny at first, but now she was used to it. It was a typical breakfast for the region, rice, miso soup, fried fish, and pickled plums. All served with a tall glass of orange juice and coffee, Zaylee being the one to introduce her giant friend to the wonders of orange juice, and Mitsuki convincing her little lady that coffee was not that bad, with milk and sugar.

 

"Ready for another busy day?"

 

"Not really, but my cousin knows how to crack the whip to wake me up just right." Mitsuki said sarcastically between bites, stoping the moment she noticed Zaylee shivering.

 

"You ok, little one?"

 

"Just that time of year, I'm surprised your not freezing."

 

"Maybe it's your size? Like your not retaining enough heat?"

 

"As good a guess as any. I would ask for a sweater, but the way things are, I would run out of clothes." Then, before she could even think of a solution on her own, she felt the warm metal of Mitsuki's spoon cup her butt and lift her up, dumping her into the miso soup.

 

"The hell Mitsuki!?"

 

"What? You're cold, and the soup is warm. I don't see the problem."

 

"Y-You could have asked first..."

 

"And have another argument? No, I already have a hectic day ahead of me. I'm not going to tire myself out emotionally getting your stubborn but cute butt to do what I tell you." Zaylee slumped into the soup a bit. She knew it was because her friend didn't have her coffee yet, but she hatted it when Mitsuki did stuff like that. She didn't voice her complaint, she knew the giantess was trying to help. As breakfast came to an end, Zaylee was picked out of the bowl with chopsticks, pinching her uncomfortably.

 

"Hey! Why are you-" Her question was answered before she had time to finish it. Mitsuki's massive lips and tongue moved over Zaylee's tiny body, licking and sucking up every drop of miso soup clinging to her petite form. The small woman wiggled and twitched at the sensation, shocked at how fast things had escalated. Sure, the two of them kissed once or twice, but it was nothing like this, nothing so invasive. But as soon as the suckling started, it stopped, leaving Zaylee breathless and well beyond flustered.

 

"Wh-Why did... Why did you..."

 

"What do you mean why?" Mitsuki asked like her little companion had asked the stupidest question she could. "You needed cleaning off, and miso is yummy. Honestly, you are really slow on the draw when you're fresh out of bed. Now, I don't want to pay more for heating than I have to, so your coming to work with me. But don't worry, I know of a way to make it fun for you~." The giantess winked at Zaylee before using her free hand to pull open the front of her shirt.

 

"What are- No, wait!" The chopsticks holding the tiny woman soon moved her into Mitsuki's bra, dropping her in sequence with the giantess letting go of it. The decad older tiny was as aroused as she was annoyed with her giant captor, pressed face-first into enormous pillowy mass, she could bearly breath, let alone try to get out on her own. Her whole world began to move violently as the hillbilly giantess playfully wiggled her chest, giggling as she did so.

 

"Does my little pet like how I'm carrying her~? Better than a hundred tiny treats, right~? Don't worry. I'll take you out to eat with me when I'm on break. But we do have to be careful who sees you." Zaylee was stunned by what her so-called friend had just said. Was that how she thought of her? The poor tiny wondered as she began to tear up. She loved Mitsuki, wanted to be her girlfriend, wife even, but it seemed that the young giantess only saw her as a pet. Looking back on it, keeping her in a cage, giving her treats for doing tricks, she felt stupid for falling in love with someone who practically owned her. She sobbed into the soft flesh of Mitsuki's right breast. If the farm girl noticed, she didn't show any singe of caring.

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

It was New Year's Eve, and Mitsuki invited a few friends over, and all of them were looking at Zaylee as she performed the harvest dance her owner taught her. Everyone clapped as she finished. The tiny dancer took a bow before the adoring crowd.

 

"Wow! I would love to see that at the next harvest festival!" Said a rather gruff-looking older woman, A co-worker of Mitsuki, from what Zaylee could tell.

 

"That was really good... But does my chest bounce around like that when I do it every year?" Asked one of the on-lookers, a shy girl with glasses, looked to be around Mitsuki's age.

 

"Why do you think so many men come to your performance, Kimiko!" A rather drunk woman, who looked way too young to be drinking, said as she gave the now heavily blushing Kimiko a hard pat on the back. "Hell, I wish a fella or two would look at me like that. Say, you don't suppose a tiny man might show up at some point, do you?" The drunk asked with a perverted smirk on her face.

 

"If one shows up, I'll call you first, Aiko. I'll even give some pointers on how to train him. Just like I trained this little cutie~!" Mitsuki said as she used her finger to pet Zaylee. She died a little inside as her owner said that, despite feeling utterly betrayed by the giantess, she still loved the hick, which only made the big bitches words hurt more.

 

"She is so cute~!" Kimiko squeed, seeming to have gotten over being flustered to stare uncomfortably long at Zaylee. "C-can I hold her?" The shy girl asked Mitsuki, not knowing or not caring about the fact that the tiny woman in front of her was as intelligent as anyone there.

 

"Sure thing, but be gentle. Simply hold out your hand, and ask her nicely to come to you." Kimiko gulped hard and placed her hand on the table in front of Zaylee.

 

"Come here, little one. I promise not to hurt you~."

 

"Not until I get my treat for doing the harvest dance." The tiny said sternly as she crossed her arms, making Kimiko jump back in shock, earning a laugh from everyone but Kimiko and Mitsuki.

 

"SHE CAN TALK!?!?!?" The shy girl screamed as Aiko laughed at her. The older woman just kept drinking as she looked on at the youngins. Mitsuki, on the other hand, looked down at her pet disapprovingly.

 

"She can talk alright, rude little thing too." Mitsuki said as she gave her pet a hard poke, shoving her over with force. "Now be a good girl, and let Kimiko hold you." Zaylee got up and glared at the giantess.

 

"You said I would get a treat for doing that silly trick. I did it, now where's my treat!" Owner and pet glared the other down for an uncomfortable amount of time. Any illusion of friendship between them was gone months ago.

 

"Mouthy little rat, isn't she." Aiko said drunkenly, not seeming to see the tone shift in the room.

 

"Kimiko, put your hand back onto the table." Mitsuki barked, and the timid girl did as she was told. A familiar brown frisbee was placed on her palm, and Mitsuki pointed at it.

 

"There, don't think for a moment you deserve it." Her owner said sternly to Zaylee. She knew she would be punished for that the moment her gusts were gone. The tiny then walked onto Kimiko's hand, and just sat back and ate her treat angrily as she was lifted to be eye level with the girl holding her. The only thing in her life that comforted her anymore was the taste of the treats. Kimiko hesitated to pet Zaylee, probably thinking the little lady might bite her. But the moment she did, the tiny practically melted into her palm. The gentle sensation, the treat in her hands and mouth, and the look of wonder and joy from the Kimiko was enough to make her completely forget the hell her life had been up until that point, even for a moment.

 

"This is so cool~. I just have to have one~."

 

"Hay! No hogging the little slut, four-eyes! Fork her over!" Akio said as she snatched Zaylee from Kimiko, replacing the gentle embrace with drunken groping. "Bet your popular with the fella's back wherever you little things come from~. Tits like those, I bet you have to beat them off with a stick~. HA!!! Beat them off!" Zaylee didn't have to suffer the drunkard's grasp for very long before the older farmhand took her.

 

"Now, you be careful! Little things break easy!" She growled at the younger woman before turning a gent smile to the tiny. "You ok, sugar?"

 

"Ya, thanks."

 

"No problem~." She said a little too friendly like as she moved a calloused finger along the tiny woman's body. Zaylee shivered, wondering if she would suffer being molested in front of a crowd.

 

"Sorry, boss, gonna need my pet back."

 

"Oh, all right. But you figure I could borrow her one of these days?"

 

"Maybe, depends on my mood." Mitsuki said as she looked down at her pet with a steely glare. The party dragged on for a few hours before everyone left, leaving Zaylee entirely at the mercy of her angry owner.

 

"Oh, what? Are you going to flick me in the gut? Get that silk leash and tie me up somewhere uncomfortable?"

 

"Don't tempt me, little one! After that stunt, your lucky I don't just sell you to Akio! Do you think I'm cruel? You wouldn't last a week as that pervert's plaything!"

 

"MAYBE I WANT THAT!!! MAYBE I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF LIVING LIKE THIS!!!" There was a moment of silence that felt like an eternity. Mitsuki looked shocked and horrified by what Zaylee said, but quickly got angry.

 

"I am not having this conversation with a pet tiny. Your spending the night in my sock." Mitsuki said as she picked up the poor little woman, marched straight to bed, and took off her left sock. Putting her pet in the dirty thing face first before slipping it back on. The first time this happened, Zaylee felt scared, but now that she was more than familiar with the feeling of the giant hick's foot against her back, it was just another horrible thing in her life. She then drifted off to sleep, confident that tomorrow would be just as horrific.