- Text Size +
As Emma enjoyed her tinies massaging her toes, she laid back across the width of her bed and leaned against the wall, she sighed with pleasure and looked down at her small girl, writhing about in her ice-cream as she continued to scrape her spoon up the girls body, savouring the experience of watching the helpless morsel fighting to avoid being drowned as Emma's spoon once against scraped its way up her back, pushing her head deep down under the vanilla cream which had melted down into the base of the bowl.

As she lifted another lot of ice cream into her mouth she gave a tired moan of pleasure as she flicked her tiny girl around in the bowl, feeling her left foot being massaged and licked by the tiny she had set to work there, but she roused from her relaxed pleasure as she realised she was only being pleasured on one foot. The other tiny was barely making a start on the inside of her big toe, granted she wasn't going to make it easy for him, he would have to part her toes himself, but he seemed incapable of doing even that. She sat forward over the tiny who stood trying to hold her two toes apart, licking hesitantly at her foot. Emma brought some of the ice cream in her mouth to her lips and force a thin stream of it out so it covered the tiny and splashed onto her toes.
"You looked like you weren't enjoying the taste tiny, so now you can lick the ice cream off instead, and you had better do a good job, i dont want sticky feet!" Emma said mockingly as she tapped the little guy's back, forcing him further between her toes as he screamed from the metal spoon hitting his broken ribs.
Emma giggled to herself as she looked down to her other little guy, tony. He was doing well, and she decided to reward him for it. She lifted her foot and brought it back a little, then pushed the ball of her foot into the face of the little guy as she forced him to the floor underneath her. "Who's a good little tiny? Who a good little man eh?" She said as though speaking to a small pet she was praising. She rubbed her foot up and down his body and ground his head under her toes before deciding he needed a rest and laying her foot over his entire body, leaving it there, flexing her toes occasionally and gently moulding his body beneath her.
"Now, what to do with you sweety?" She said looking back into her bowl which was practically empty except for her shivering girl who was now numb from the cold and repeatedly praying for her life to be spared by the giantess. Watching her was making Emma a little hot under the collar, she was incredibly turned on from the sight before her and the thrill of having this girl entirely at her mercy, however, her mercies extended only as deep as her stomach tonight... she had decided this girls fate the moment she had seen her dangling naked in front of her face.
Flipping the girl onto her back she smiled sweetly down at her "Time for my sweety" She said holding the spoon so it pointed down at the girls stomach
"Please! Oh God please don't eat me!!" The girl shrieked and screamed over and over.
Emma simply looked down at her, her face turning to one of almost disappointment as she spoke "For you, there is no god, only me, your Goddess.."
She moved the spoon over the girls hips and began to push down with its edge, digging deep into her body as the girl began to fold in half, screaming with pain. Emma's smile returned as she began to wiggle the spoon back and forth, pushing harder and harder into the girl until a sickly cracking noise came from her joints and the spoon finally began to cut into the flesh of her upper legs, prising her limbs away form her body as the girl flailed wildly, trying anything to get away from the pain. As the small girl squealed horrendously Emma made the final scraping and sawing motions to separate the girl form her precious limbs, taking the time to savour her wriggling and horrified expression until she scooped the two limbs up with some of the last mouthfuls of ice cream and put them into her mouth. She closed her eyes and uttered a moan of pleasure before slowly sliding the spoon back out from between her lips. She made a show of licking the spoon totally clean, then looked into the metal's reflection as she opened her mouth to see the two firm looking legs flopping about as her tongue moved around. Emma tilted her head back and closed her eyes, sucking on her snack she made rubbed along her jaw and down her throat with her hand, moving further down and across to her breast, rubbing a little and firmly groping herself a couple of times before she slowly crunched down on the legs, then once more, then began to chew them into a meaty paste, her strong molars grinding straight through bone and muscle until they were a gooey saliva-soaked mess in her mouth, then she swallowed heavily.
Emma opened her eyes again, still looking to the ceiling then grinned a wide grin and looked down to the rest of her snack.
The girl lashed about with her arms, trying to get herself up out of the bowl in one last desperate attempt to get away but as before her efforts failed. Emma tipped the bowl forwards to get all of the remains of the ice cream into one pool around her snack, scooping the last drips down around her as she bled out into the pool of vanilla cream. With a satisfied smile, Emma scooped the girl onto her spoon with the last of the cream, and raised her to her lips. She licked her lips lightly with the girl tipped towards her mouth so she could see what awaited her, Opening her mouth extra-wide she slowly moved the spoon into her gaping mouth, her tongue flexing and rippling with anticipation of tasting the rest of the girls body again. Making an "Aahhhhhhhhh" sound as she held her mouth open, she closed her lips around the spoon as the girl fought weakly to stop the jaw from closing around her, sliding the empty spoon back out between her lips, she made an audible "Mmmmm" sound as she appreciated the flavour and flicked the girl about on her tongue, savouring the taste and texture as her tongue flicked up over the tiny's breasts and down around the rest of her body. As Emma's interest in the girl finally dissapeared she began the final part of her treat and flicked the girl onto her back teeth, crunching down without any hint of mercy or conscience as her molars ground and flattened the girl into unrecognisable mush, as she gave a few last desperate screams of pain. All went silent within Emma's mouth except for the crack and scrunch of bone and cartilage, she noticed how touch the girls body had become where it had been almost frozen stiff.

Emma chewed with sadistic delight making sure there was literally nothing left of the remains of the once human-being who had just had her life ended by her teeth,sitting forward once more she casually placed the bowl onto her bedside table and looked down to inspect the work her little slave had been tasked with. A disappointed look came across her face as she saw that he had only just finished licking the cream off of her second toe.
"I told you tiny, if your useless to me, i can't keep you.. i wont keep useless things!" She said in a flat tone, sounding almost bored with the little man already. He looked up dumbstruck with fear across his face. He was just about to plead his innocence as Emma's toes clenched around him, trapping his good arm up by his head as it waved around in panic. She squeezed his body between her toes, almost suffocating him as his head became trapped in her flesh, his muffled cries became screams as she lifted him off the ground and shook him about with the smallest flicks of her ankle.
Repositioning Tony underneath her so that he lay under the arch of her foot she stood up, crushing the other guys legs under the ball of her foot as she stepped down on him to balance, there were more muffled screams as blood began to pool around her toes and the tiny's arm waved frantically, beating at her toes to let him go as the pressure she now put on her foot forced her toes to squeeze harder on his little head. Once again she lifted her foot as she held onto the tiny and let his broken body dangle for a minute, his legs had exploded underneath her enormous pressure as he dripped blood onto her carpet "Dammit you little shit! You got blood on my carpet!" She said trying to cover her obvious pleasure with anger, she couldn't help but smile, but she knew he couldn't see her face anyway. She listened to his sobs for a few minutes more as she shook him about again then stomped down on his body, hearing the snapping of his legs as they folded up behind him and his lower half exploded under her, she repeated her stomps another three times in quick succession as she rapidly turned the rest of him to mulch and his head erupted in a spray of gore between her toes. She giggled as she felt the warm sensual feeling of the tiny man's blood run down between her toes as she splashed them about in his remains, humming happily to herself as she smiled sweetly listening to the 'splish' of her toes in the puddle of the former man.
Looking across to her remaining little slave she smiled to him and scraped him across the floor so he lay infront of her then she took her foot off of him.
"Your a very lucky little guy, i have chosen you for a slave! you get to clean my feet every day from now on, and i get to use you in any way i like. Do you want that tiny?" She asked, raising her foot over his body as she stood over him, threatening to crush him like she did to his friend if he did not give the right answer. He nodded his head in silence, torn between the horror of seeing this giantess still stood in the remains of his former friend, and the sight which towered above him as she stood with her foot raised, poised to end him. She was an amazing sight, long smooth, sleek legs leading up to her short lace trimmed skirt, under which her posture gave him a clear sight up to her small black laced panties which let tell how her games had aroused her this evening. Continuing to look up he saw Emma staring impatiently down as him over her breasts, then, with a warm smile she stepped right over him to the other side of her room in strides which he guessed would have taken him 5 minutes to cover such a distance.

"You know i dont keep many tinies... well, none actually, but you've done such a good job tonight i think i will actually have you as my pet, i'll need to name you, obviously, but we'll decide on that later after i've found somewhere to keep you so i dont lose you or squish you or something.."

Emma said, almost to herself as she bent down to pick up the towel she had used before she left to go to the club, she began wiping the remains of the man off of her foot, not seeing Tony on his journey across her bedroom floor. Drawn by the sight of the giantess bent over as she cleaned her foot off he didn't notice as she suddenly got a blood rush from being bent over as the alcohol in her system took over and she became incredibly dizzy. Emma tried to stand up quickly but lost balance completely as she dropped her foot back to the floor and tried to grab the top of her drawers. Her hand slipped straight off of the surface and she toppled backwards, a shadow grew over Tony as he stared up in horror. He saw her coming backwards out of control as her ass descended rapidly towards him, he raised his hands in a futile effort to shield himself from the impact as she landed hard on top of him, crushing most of his body underneath her, leaving only his head sticking out from behind her as blood erupted from his mouth, spraying up the back of Emma's panties. He was numb from the neck down where his body had been destroyed in an instant which he was grateful for in the last few moments of his life.
As Emma fell she landed hard on her backside and cursed, she knew that must have looked stupid to her tiny man and she dreaded what his reaction would be, she decided she might have to kill him anyway, just so no-one would remember what she had just done, as she pulled her legs up and rocked backwards to try and stand up, she suddenly felt what felt like a grape pop under her ass. She paused as she put two and two together in her hazy thoughts and realised she had just fallen onto her pet! "Oh shit!" she uttered as she stood up.
Just as Tony's vision was beginning to blur, he suddenly felt an enormous pressure as he began to choke on more of his own insides, he felt Emma's ass roll backwards onto his head as he sunk into the warm fabric and flesh of her cheek until all went black and his life was ended.
As Emma looked back down to the carpet where she had fallen all she saw was a blood stain, then she felt something wet starting to seep through from the back of her panties, turning around and reaching behind her she peeled her pet from her ass cheeks and looked at the broken mess, she cringed and turned to her waste bin, flipping him into it before she stripped off her underwear and threw them into her wash pile.
"Oh well, i guess thats the end of that idea..." she said casually as she sighed and stripped off her dress and pulled on some loose shorts and got herself ready for bed.
"Maybe next time i'll get some more, that way if i kill a few accidentally I'll still get to keep some." she said happily to herself, pleased with the idea as she took off her make-up and headed for bed....
Chapter End Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you can, please rate or comment on this story so i can improve on future publications, Thanks for reading :)