- Text Size +

Emma got home, still chewing on her new-found gum. Getting her keys out of her handbag, she carelessly slapped the tinies within aside and giggled at their plight. She pulled the keys out by their keyring, almost slicing Tony in half with the jagged edge as they barely missed his belly.
Getting into her front room, she smiled to herself a sheepish little smile, which meant she was thinking about some guilty pleasure, so, slipping her bare feet out of her heels she tip-toe'd off to the kitchen. Taking out a bowl from her cupboards she leant over it and opened her mouth, pushed her tongue out, and unceremoniously dumped her 'gum' out into the bowl.
The poor little girl lay twitching and sobbing, bleeding from several small cuts all across her body from Emma's unrelenting teeth. Gulping in the fresh air around her, the girl looked around wide-eye and panicked to the point of breaking mentally. She took in her surroundings, frantically crawling around the bowl and attempting to scramble up the sides but quickly sliding back down to the middle. There was a sudden loud giggle which echoed all around her and made her eyes dart wildly for the scource, but she wished she hadn't found it.

Watching over the edge of the bowl with hazy eyes was Emma, barely containing her drunken giggles behind her flushed cheeks as she watched the struggles.

"awww, look at her! So cute crawling around!" she said, the all too familiar alcohol-soaked breath washing over the girl as she sat trying to bring herself together.

"I'm gonna get some ice-cream, want some?" she asked, sounding as though she was offering it casually to a friend.
The girl looked a little confused, her mind moving erratically trying to figure out the meaning behind the giantesses offer, she was just about to utter a response when Emma cut her off again.
"You dont want any? Hmmm, well okay! You can be my cherry!" She said pleased, as though she didn't really consider the girl as anything more than something to amuse her for a little while.
As Emma stood up above the bowl, the girl could barely see the Giantesses face as she peered down past her breasts at her, then Emma left her sight, walking away humming a tune she had heard at the club.
As the pain started to sink in, she groaned and cringed, then began another attempt at climbing out of the bowl, but Emma's saliva which still stuck to her entire body made the edges of the bowl slippery under her hands and the teeth marks up and down her made her joints ache where Emma hadn't exactly been carefull how she chewed on her.

As the girl finally gave up and slid back into the base of the bowl on her front she started to wonder what would happen to her, and wondered if it was worth just doing what the giantess asked of her.
"She's drunk" she reasoned "She must be able to reverse this.. and if she wont, she didn't try to kill me, maybe she'll be nicer in the morning?" She sighed as she realised she had accepted her fate as the tiny plaything of this giant girl. She half-heartedly rolled herself over but then her eyes opened wide in horror as something big slammed down into her body, half crushing her into the base of the bowl. She panted and gasped breathlessly as the ice-cream slab practically froze her through instantly. The cold made her muscles begin to freeze up and stiffen as she became breathless, causing frost to form on her lips as she breathed.
As she finally managed to crawl and buck her way out from under her icy prison she stood at the side of the bowl shivvering violently as she desperately tried to wipe the cold goo from her body whilst the sound of Emma's laughter filled her ears.
"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO YOUR CRAZY B*TCH?!! ARE YOU TRYING TO F*CKING KILL ME??" she screamed, crouching over slightly afterward trying to get some body heat back, rubbing herself frantically to build some heat back up.
Emma looked a little shocked at first, then looked a little hurt as she spoke in a small voice "But you didn't want any ice-cream, so i wanted you as my special topping...".
She pointed the spoon at the girl as she spoke, and she shyed away from it, but when Emma retracted it, the small girl went back to trying to wipe the cold cream off of her body. As she was distracted, Emma had an evil glint in her eye. She suddenly scooped the spoon under the girls bottom, and flipped her onto the ice-cream, pressing the spoon onto her back as the girl thrashed her arms and legs and screamed for her to let her up. Emma gave an evil smile, slowly pushing harder and twisting the girl down into the sticky ice-cream. Removing the spoon the girl quickly tried to dig herself back out of what could have quickly become an icy tomb, she looked up as she gasped for more air, only to find another huge lump of ice-cream looming above her as Emma smiled swwetly, still humming to herself.
"No God, please... no more..." The girl wheezed.
Emma gasped and then smiled cheekily again "You mean 'No GODDESS! please' little one" before giggling and dumping the next slab of ice-cream down onto her.

"Now then tiny, i dont like my ice-cream too cold, how about you? Hehe, Well, you'd better stay under that top layer, 'coz you're about to go on a little ride!" Said Emma in a babying voice.

Opening the microwave door, she placed the bowl into the center of the microwave dish and closed the door, turning the power down to defrost. She licked her lips in anticipation and started pressing the buttons to set the time, her excitement building with each loud beep of the buttons until her finger rested over the 'Start' button.
The small girl was crying and screaming, having heard the microwave door open and close, and the muffled beeps of the buttons form outside, she thought she was about to be cooked alive. Fighting her way out of the two slabs of ice-cream her joints ached form the chill on her naked body as the height of the bottom slab allowed her to see over the top of the bowl. She saw Emma's huge face peering into the glass with a smile as the giantess licked her lips, she tried to scream out to her to spare her, but her tiny voice wasn't audiable through the thick microwave door. Emma's voice however, was.

"You might not want to be out while the microwave is on hunny!" She said in a friendly tone "It's gonna get pretty warm in there, and i dont want you popping or anything!"

With that, she started the microwave. With a sweet smile and a small wave, Emma dissapeared from sight.

The girl screamed till her throat hurt but the Giantess never came back, as she slowly spun round on the hot-plate, her skin began to tingle, then it felt as though she was becoming badly sunburnt. Her eyes and mouth began to dry out and her insides hurt, turnig back to the ice-cream she quickly began digging herself back between the two slabs which were starting to run over her face and torso as she slid in between the layers.
Inside, she struggled to breath as the cream began to flow over her, nearly drowning her as she tried to survive the heat. She prayed for relief, prayed for some sort of hope, and worse, she found herself praying to Emma that she might come back.
Finally there was a 'Ping' noise of a bell, and she heard the door open as the bowl begain to jolt about shortly after. Relief had come just in time, as her arms were too tired to keep the rapidly descending ice cream from drowning her.
A spoon cut through the ice-cream right in front of the girls face, nearly shearing her arm clean off were the ice-cream any more solid, instead her arms was forced by the point of the spoon down into the soft cream below her. She looked up through the mess of cream and her coated hair, she couldn't move properly, her insides burned like she had just consumed lit petrol and her skin was dry and red where she had been burnt. She saw her new Goddess smiling down at her as she chewed the ice-cream with glee.
"You make this taste really yummy" She announced, pleased with herself. The small girl just coughed weakly in response. She was allowed some time to recover while Emma went about clearing her things up and collecting her handbag, before taking the girl upstairs, she assumed to the giantesses bedroom.

Emma unzipped her handbag, smiling down at her two shrunken men "Hello boys, ready to serve me?" she asked, not really waiting for their response as she turned to a bowl and took out a scoop of ice-cream and put it into her mouth. The bag was on the floor at the base of her bed as she sat next to her bedside table. Chewing on the ice cream she bent down and picked the two guys out of the handbag, setting them down in between her bare feet
"Now, i'm tired from dancing all night" She said in an aloof dominant tone "Tony, you can rub my feet, and make sure you massage the bottoms of all of my toes" She said, tapping on the top of his head with each of her four last words, then she turned around to her other tiny, Tony's friend, who didn't look too well as one arm hung limp and he held his ribs in pain. "Hmm, you seem to have got yourself hurt, so you can take it easy, you can clean between my toes, and make sure you work as hard as little tony, or you'll be useless to me, and i dont keep useless things" She said firmly, not even seeming to acknowledge them as people anymore, but as she said, she saw them as things, which she would discard if she wasn't happy with them.

As the little men got to work, Emma sat back to enjoy her ice-cream, taking another scoop with her spoon as she deliberately scraped her spoon up her little girls body to get some of the more flavoured cream.