- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A story that I hope will be at least decent. I always wanted to write a story and now I am.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello, this is my first story that I ever written. I would welcome any and all feedback. All characters in story are 18 or older.

The alarm clock went off, woking the man asleep within the bed. He sat up, groaning as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Today was a special day, and it would not do to be late. He quickly grabbed some clean clothes, took a shower, and brushed his teeth and fixed his hair.


Victor looks like your average 18 year old male. With blonde hair and brown eyes, together with a toned build from a active lifestyle, he seemed like any normal teenager. But for one thing.


He was just about to walk down stairs when he felt the ground shake, as if a titan was walking towards his house, which in a way, there was. The roof above him was lifted away, revealing the face of his sister.


Her name was Victoria, she was his twin, but was born normally. At 5’10”, she was gigantic, but everyone looked gigantic to him. It’s something he is used to. She yawned, and said “Good morning, bro.” Victor and Victoria we’re always close, and were best friends. Indeed, she was his only friend, given he rarely encountered other people.


She reached into his dollhouse, gently picking him up and lifting him out of the dollhouse before getting to her feet. She held him up close to her face, so it would be easier to talk and to hear him.


”Ready for your big day?” Victoria asked, cupping him in both hands. Victor nodded. “I…. I think so. Alittle nervous, but mostly excited.” At least he thinks so. Truthfully, there were moments where he wondered if he should even do this.


For his whole life, he never got to live life like other people. Never got to go to school, date, or anything else. His mother home schooled him while his sister went off to school. He rarely even encountered other people besides his mother and sister.


But all that is about to change. It took years, but he finally convinced his mother to let him attend senior year of high school. A wide mix of emotions floated within his head. He wasn’t going to let anything stop him.


His mother and sister were always protective of him due to his small size. And it was no wonder, really. His life was full of unfortunate events that merely showcased how small and helpless he is. Which made the fact his mother agreed to send him to school all the more amazing.


Victoria tried not to looked worried, but failed to Hyde it from him. Victoria sighed. “You sure you want to do this? It’s not too late, you know.”


Victor stands up as tall as he can get on her hand, which is nowhere as tall as her smallest finger and stated proudly “I’m sure. More than ever.” Having accepted it, Victoria carried him down stairs, where their mother was cooking breakfast. Her name was Mary, and at 40 years old, she was still a beauty. Only slightly shorter than her daughter, she looked over her shoulder and smiled warmly at them both, but they could see the uneasiness that lurked in her eyes, and it was easy to know why.


”Morning!” Mary walked over and hugged her daughter, followed a kiss on the cheek. She removed her son from her daughter’s hand, and pressed him to her chest, before rising him up till he was in front of her lips, where she pressed him into them.


This always made him nervous, despite knowing she would never hurt him. She was gently pressing him into her lips and it felt nice. But being this close to his  mother’s mouth, which he knew she could easily swallow him whole was enough to fill him with a sudden jolt of fear, albeit only for a second and unnoticed. It was something he accepted when his mother or sister showed him affection.


Mary placed him down on the table before returning to where she was making breakfast. From the smell, he guessed pancakes. Once finished, they began eating pancakes, with his mother cutting a small piece off and giving it to him. He focused on his pancakes, trying not to look at his family placing pieces bigger than his whole body and eating it.


Finished, Victor and Victoria would get ready. After another round of goodbyes, Victoria headed out, with Victor within her jacket pocket. She left some of it open, allowing him to poke his head out and watches the world go by as his sister walked.


He wondered just what awaits him at the school?

Chapter End Notes:

This was my first story that I ever done and I would welcome any feedback.