- Text Size +

As Lydia exited the room to answer the door, Heather, with all her strength, struggled against the sticky gum, which firmly restrained her upside-down to the wall. However, despite her best efforts, these struggles did nothing more than drain what little energy Heather had left in her new, tiny body as she desperately fought against the giant piece of gum, covered in saliva.

“Audrey. That’s gotta be Audrey at the door”, Heather panted. “I gotta get her attention. For sure, she’ll know something’s up. Yeah, somehow, she’ll figure out I swapped bodies with that fucking imposter bitch. I just need her to see me.”

Catching her breath, Heather lifted her chin to look down at the floor below, which rested hundreds of relative feet away. The height absolutely terrified Heather yet her fear of Lydia’s punishment was much, much greater. She needed to act quickly.

 Getting  hold of herself, she scanned the bedroom to plan out an escape. Then, as luck would have it, directly below, she spotted a pile of laundry that might break her fall. With renewed strength, she tried thrashing and squirming against the pink chewing gum, but to no avail. When struggling failed, she began sinking her teeth into the gum in an attempt to gnaw her way out. However, as she bit into the rubbery substance, she nearly gagged at the taste of it. Even though she knew the gum was her own, her new body did not, making her own saliva taste foreign, stale and disgusting.

Unable to break free from a simple piece of gum, Heather had completely lost hope. Lightheaded, her body went limp as she heard Lydia’s powerful footsteps gradually decrease in volume, followed by the sound of the front door opening. Exhausted, all Heather could do was listen in on the giant women’s conversation.

“Oh my gosh, like, it’s so nice to see you. Like, I’ve missed you so much!” Lydia said, trying her best to imitate Heather.

“Aw, baby, I really missed you too,” Audrey lovingly greeted the young woman she believed was her girlfriend. “Sorry I’m late though; traffic really sucks at this time.”

“Relax, it’s chill. Just come inside and leave your shoes at the door.”

Heather listened as her girlfriend stepped into the apartment.

“Hey, whatcha got there?” Lydia asked.

“It’s your present, dummy. It’s from that new Mexican restaurant you’ve been dying to try, remember?” Audrey said, slipping out of her basketball shoes.

“Oh right! You’re the best, Audrey!”

Heather, shrunken and trapped in the bedroom, heard the two giant women embrace, which made her face flush from anger and jealousy.

“Jeez, at least put some clothes on before you hug me like that,” Audrey teased, her husky voice commanding yet seductive.

“Sorry, like, I just got out of the shower,” Lydia giggled innocently.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. Let’s eat now before we kick back for the night,” Audrey said.

“Actually, there’s something I wanted to show you first. Just leave the food in the kitchen and follow me for a sec,” Lydia urged, giddily taking Audrey to the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Heather’s heart raced as she heard the two thundering pairs of footsteps approach the bedroom door. Lydia came into view first, dressed in a robe still wet from her shower, while Audrey curiously followed behind, glistening with sweat from her recent workout as she settled her hefty gym bag on the ground.

“Look over here,” Lydia spoke, pointing directly at Heather’s miniature form still trapped upside-down in the wad of chewing gum as Audrey focused on the wall.

Slowly, Audrey leaned in to get a closer look. Being 6’2’’, she was easily one of the tallest players on the basketball team, although, to Heather, she now appeared considerably more gigantic. She wore a tightfitting tank top and red basketball shorts. Her clothing barely restrained her enormous breasts and ass respectively, while her frizzy auburn hair flowed down to her shoulders. Due to her athletic lifestyle, her hourglass physique was toned to absolute perfection. Bending down, Audrey’s freckled face took up Heather’s entire field of vision as the giantess leered at her with her huge blue eyes.

In an instant, Heather’s fears were extinguished as she was reinvigorated with hope. She began shouting and squirming in a desperate attempt to get her beloved girlfriend’s attention, smiling with tears of joy as she was now face to face with her towering savior. However, Audrey’s face suddenly contorted in disgust.

“Ew, is that…bubble gum? Oh wait, your little bitch is stuck there! God, she must’ve really fucked up this time, huh?” Audrey scoffed, deafening Heather’s ears while covering her tiny body in spittle.

“She tried to escape while I was sleeping,” Lydia explained with a mischievous grin. “Actually, I was hoping you could, like, help me punish her or something.”

“No! Audrey! It’s me, Heather! You have to help me! please!” Heather screamed yet neither of the giant women could hear her.

“What did you have in mind?” Audrey said, turning to Lydia.

“Hmm, let me think,” Lydia pondered before her gaze settled on Audrey’s gym bag. “Ah-ha!”

Helpless, Heather watched nervously as Lydia went to unzip the gym bag, rummaging through her girlfriend’s sweaty basketball clothes before pulling out a foul gym sock.

“Gross! I haven’t washed those in forever”, Audrey winced, covering her nose.

In response, Lydia merely smiled as she approached the wall Heather was stuck to with the dirty sock in hand. Tiny and imprisoned in chewing gum, all Heather could do was watch in horror as the giantess forced the sweat-drenched sock upon her, painfully smothering her into the disgusting white cotton greyed with filth. Words could not describe how bad the smell was. If there was anything left in her stomach, Heather would have vomited the exact moment she encountered the powerful stench. To make matters worse, the threat of being crushed made her hyperventilate and breathe in the putrid odor even more as the fabric pressed and scraped against her skin.

After torturing the tiny woman with the discarded sock for a few minutes, Lydia pulled the sock away only to find both Heather and the chewing gum gone. Confused, Lydia turned the fabric over, noticing Heather smooshed face first into the bottom of the sock and held in place by the sticky pink gum.

“Where did she go?” Audrey asked.

“Um, she sort of got stuck to the bottom of your sock”, Lydia replied.

“Is that gum on my gym sock? Hurry and get it out.”

“Sorry, my bad.”

As best as she could, Lydia removed the gum as well as Heather from the smelly sock before placing the sock back in the gym bag and tossing the chewing gum directly into the trash can from across the room.

“Great shot! You should try out for the basketball team”, Audrey joked.

“Are you kidding? I’m like way too short”, Lydia laughed alongside Audrey, slightly relieved that she wasn’t too upset about the gum in her sock.

“Oh, come on, you’re not that short. Speaking of short, give me that tiny bitch. I’ve got a much better punishment for her.”

Lydia giddily placed Heather in Audrey’s outstretched hand before stepping back with anticipation, watching the tall redhead with devious curiosity.

 Disoriented, Heather fell on the soft plain of Audrey’s palm. Clutching her throbbing forehead, her blurred vision gradually focused in on her giant girlfriend’s pale, freckled face starring at her with contempt from the heavens above. Presented with an opportunity, Heather waved her hands to try to get her girlfriend’s attention; however, she suddenly felt her stomach drop as she was unceremoniously lowered unto the bed below. Landing on the expansive, cushioned surface, she nervously stood up and craned her neck. Towering before her stood a pair of massive, sculpted thighs, leading to sensual hips and a toned midriff. As she gazed up further, she met Audrey’s cold gaze, peaking out from behind her ample bosom barely contained by her tight grey tank top. Heather gasped in complete awe.

“Let’s see how much pressure you can take”, Audrey spoke down, her hands on her hips.

A shadow then crept over Heather as Audrey turned around and began lowering her butt onto the bed; the fabric of her shorts stretching and conforming to the shape of her ass. Heather could barely let out a whimper before the fit giantess’ massive ass plopped on top of her with all its weight. The tiny woman then found herself wedged between Audrey’s cheeks, pressed up face-first against the sweaty fabric covering her asshole as the air was instantly squeezed from Heather’s lungs. Barely squirming against the unimaginable pressure, Heather could hear her giant girlfriend’s muffled voice.

“Oh! She’s ticklish”, Audrey gasped before grinding her hips into the bed.

Suddenly, the weight baring down on Heather increased a thousandfold as the unforgiving ass ground her back-and-forth into the bedsheets, the springs supporting the mattress groaning alongside Heather’s bones. Panicking, the tiny woman felt like she was about to burst into a red smear when, mercifully, the overwhelming pressure lessened as Audrey stopped forcing her ass into the bed, though she still remained seated on top of Heather. Sensing the momentary decrease in pressure, the tiny woman took the opportunity to breath. Gagging, she immediately wished she hadn’t. Pressed up against Audrey’s sweaty asshole, the foul, humid air was practically unbreathable and made all the worst by the giantess’ recent exercise. Heather was experiencing nothing short of hell.

Before she could pass out from lack of oxygen, the heavy mass pinning her down slowly lifted off her. Exhaustedly panting and staring up at the blinding light, Audrey’s curious face gradually lowered into view above followed by the giant imposter who had stolen her body. Both women looked down at her with cruel grins on their faces. Heather felt as if she were being judged by two powerful, imposing goddesses.

‘Is this what Lydia felt like?’, Heather thought before she was interrupted by the deafening voices of the giant women.

“Is she dead?”, Audrey spoke down callously.

“Nope, I can still see her breathing”, Lydia remarked.

“So, what are you going to do with her now?”

“Umm, she seems kinda worn out. You know, let’s give this little speck a short break so that she’s more fun to play with later.”  

“Sounds good!”

                Heather remained limp as Lydia snatched her between her tree trunk sized fingers. Wind blew through her hair and whooshed into her ears before she was dropped painfully on the hardwood surface of the computer desk. Raising her pounding head, she witnessed Lydia turn over a glass drinking cup from across the desk and place the giant object over her, sealing her in a transparent prison. Wobblily, Heather slowly got up and plinked her fists against the glass while shouting. In response, Lydia giggled and flicked the cup, sending the tiny woman flying backwards. Left on her back defeated, Heather let out winded breaths as she watched the giantess turn to Audrey.

                “So”, Lydia whispered in a sultry voice. “What are we going to do now?”

                “Mmm, the food might be getting cold. Why don’t we eat first after I finish rolling a joint”, Audrey said.

                “I had something different in mind.”

                Lydia dropped the bathrobe she was wearing, exposing her sensual, nude body for all to see. Audrey’s freckled face blushed as she looked her up and down with a lustful grin.

                “Let me freshen up first, I’m all sweaty and sticky”, Audrey giggled.

                “No, I want you like that. I want you right now”, Lydia moaned as she approached; however, Audrey pushed her away.

                “Hold on. Is something up with you? You’ve been acting pretty weird lately?”

                Away in her glass prison, Heather’s heart filled with hope. ‘Does she know?’, she wondered. ‘Does she realize that’s not the real Heather?’

                “Weird?”, Lydia gulped nervously. “How so?”

                “Well…”, Audrey teased, building suspense. “You’re a lot sexier than usual.”

                Suddenly, Audrey pounced onto Lydia as the two giant bodies tangled onto the bed, making out passionately. Trapped under the cup, all Heather could do was watch in horror as Audrey’s sweaty clothes were tossed across the room while the sounds of moaning echoed loudly against the sides of the glass.

To be continued…