- Text Size +

     The late Friday afternoon air was hot, humid and misty as Heather quickly skateboarded down the wet asphalt street leading back to her student apartment. Cool summer rain drizzled onto her short platinum blonde hair, baggy hoodie and pale face, making her a little uncomfortable. Her worn skater shoe rhythmically slapped the street to propel herself forward as she desperately wanted to return to her dry, air-conditioned room as soon as possible.

     Eventually, Heather reached her large apartment complex, half concealed under a dense layer of fog. She carried her skateboard under her arm while walking towards the entrance. Suddenly, Heather felt the sensation of dampness on her right foot. Looking down, she noticed that she had stepped into a shallow puddle, the water soaking into her checkered shoe and black sock.

     “God dammit”, Heather groaned, her shoe making a squelching noise with each step closer to the door.

     Entering the building, Heather huffed up the stairs to her apartment, where she was immediately blasted by a wave of cool air after opening the door and stepping inside. Closing the door behind her, she tossed her bag and skateboard to the side and took off her damp hoodie and shoes, leaving them in a messy pile. 

     On her way to her bedroom, she stopped by a mirror in the kitchen and admired her outfit. She wore a black crop top and ripped blue jeans, which hugged tightly around her curvy breasts and ass respectively. Heather then pulled out a stick of gum from her pocket, popped it into her mouth, chewed and blew out a small bubble. Looking at her reflection, she giggled, seeing the bubble pop and stick to her pouty lips. She licked the gum residue off her lips before continuing to her small bedroom, her soaked sock leaving a trail of wet footprints along the way.

     Completely exhausted, Heather plopped herself down on her bed and yawned noisily. Her legs and feet ached after spending the whole day walking around campus and the rest of her body felt kinda tense too. Stretching her slender arms, she thought of the best way to spend her Friday evening.

     “I know exactly what’ll help me relax”, Heather grinned as she rolled out of bed, crouched under her computer desk and reached for a small shoebox hidden underneath.

     Heather enthusiastically removed the shoebox lid. Peering inside, her big hazel eyes lit up with excitement when she spotted her favorite toy. There, in the corner of the box, a terrified half-inch tall woman was curled up in a ball, shivering next to a discarded dirty sock that served as her bed. Heather giggled. The naked woman’s prison was covered in hundreds of tally marks etched into the cardboard, each line representing a day since she was captured and made into Heather’s plaything. Once the tiny’s eyes adjusted to the harsh light, she let out a high-pitched squeak, seeing her tormentor’s grinning face take up her entire sky.

     “Aww, what’s the matter, speck? Are you not happy to see me?” Heather laughed as she shook the box, causing a massive earthquake for the poor tiny woman.

     The tiny’s frail body battered against the cardboard before coming to an abrupt stop at the center of the box. 

     “Get the fuck up! Now!” Heather commanded, making the minuscule woman slowly and painfully rise to her feet.

     Cowering under Heather’s watchful gaze, the woman fell to her knees and desperately squeaked some unintelligible words while pointing to her mouth. Heather just stared at her slave with curious eyes, trying to figure out what she was trying to tell her. Then she noticed the empty bottle cap.

     “Oh Shit! Looks like I forgot to fill up your bowl again. You must be so thirsty”, Heather spoke half apologetically. “Let’s get you something to drink.”

     Heather reached into the shoebox and plucked the half-inch tall woman between her index finger and thumb. She immediately felt some weak and pathetic struggles under her dainty fingertips, which completely enclosed the tiny’s fragile body. Luckily, Heather was careful not to apply too much pressure. She didn’t want to squish her accidentally. 

     Heather placed the struggling woman on her bedroom floor, which was covered in a week’s worth of dirty laundry. Stepping over the insignificant woman, she turned around and sat her huge ass on her bed; her simple actions causing serious vibrations for the tiny woman. As she loomed above her slave, Heather blushed when she realized that just by sitting down, she unconsciously made the poor thing fall over. With a sadistic grin, Heather kicked her socked feet up next to the struggling woman, her musty soles towering over the bug-sized speck like a pair of redwood trees. Heather giggled as she thought of something cruel.

     “Sorry speck, I know you must be like super dehydrated but my legs are killing me and I’m just too lazy to walk all the way to the kitchen to get you some water,” she declared in a bitchy tone. “Lucky for you I stepped into a pretty nasty puddle on my way home. Feel free to suck the water out of my sock, slut.”

     Heather then wiggled her toes over the deprived woman, who immediately got up and ran towards the giant pair of socked feet to quench her agonizing thirst.  

     “Ah, not so fast! I want you to beg for it first,” Heather instructed.

     Upon hearing those deafening words, the tiny woman stopped dead in her tracks, got on her knees and began pleading under the shadow of Heather’s enormous feet. In response, Heather snapped her chewing gum and sighed with satisfaction; the tiny’s miserable whimpers were music to her ears.

     “Good girl”, Heather smirked. “OK, that’s enough. Go on, drink up!”

     With Heather’s approval, the tiny practically threw herself onto the young woman’s left heel and started sucking on the fibers of her sock, making the giantess roar with laughter. 

     “Oh my god, you’re kidding right? That’s the wrong foot, idiot”, Heather chided as she rocked her other foot back and forth for emphasis. However, from her slave’s perspective, both socks seemed to be equally soaked either from rainwater or a day's worth of sweat. “Can’t you tell my right sock is wetter? Huh, you tinies sure are stupid.”

     Humiliated, the tiny woman quickly stumbled towards the heel of her owner’s other foot and began sucking the moisture out of the disgusting sock fabric. After each little gulp, the tiny’s body trembled with revulsion as Heather smirked from above. A few minutes passed before the bratty college student grew bored, so she decided to start playing rough with her toy. 

     Without warning, Heather lowered her sole on the terrified woman, lightly pinning her underneath the heel. The tiny frantically wiggled and squirmed against the overwhelming pressure as Heather relished the pleasant tickling sensation underfoot. Letting out a soft moan, she added more pressure, painfully pressing the poor tiny woman between the fabric of her sock and the hardwood floor. This added weight caused some water to seep out of the girl’s footwear, nearly drowning the pinned woman who desperately fought for fresh air. Up above, Heather was completely unaware that her simple action was an excruciating torture akin to waterboarding for her little stress toy. Although, even if she did know, she probably wouldn’t care.

     Mere seconds after the suffocating woman lost consciousness, Heather mercifully lifted her foot off her tiny plaything. Peering over her jean-clad knees, she spotted her tiny slave’s limp body lying motionless in a footprint-shaped puddle. Heather frowned.

     “Hey, stop playing dead!” she shouted before repeatedly tapping and grinding her toes on the bug-sized woman in an attempt to wake her up. Several jabs later, the tiny let out a high-pitched shriek as she came to her senses, hopelessly shielding herself from the prodding of a big toe twice her size. Watching her slave cough up lungfuls of sweat-laced water, Heather breathed a sigh of relief and reached down, plucking the miserable woman between her index finger and thumb. Raised at eye level, Heather examined the traumatized woman’s tear-stained face, which poked out between her soft fingertips.      

     “Phew, you had me worried there for a minute”, Heather whispered, seductively bringing the tiny woman closer to her pouty lips, letting her warm, minty breath wash all over her. “After all, we’re just getting started.”

     Heather then blew a small bubble with her chewing gum, which loudly popped right in front of her little slave, making the poor thing scream with fear. In response, the giant college girl rolled her eyes.     

     “Are you seriously scared of gum? God, you’re pathetic”, Heather said, carefully placing the tiny in the palm of her hand. Lying face-up, the miniscule woman panted breathlessly while staring wide-eyed at her owner’s beautiful, all-encompassing face. 

     Heather then leaned in closer and inspected the distressed lady resting on the cushiony surface of her palm. Based on her greying brown hair and minute facial wrinkles, the tiny woman appeared to be middle-aged, possibly in her forties. Although, Heather had to admit she was very attractive for her age. The woman had a luscious, hourglass figure despite being so underfed, which made her captor a little bit envious. Incidentally, this tiny sort of reminded Heather of her hot digital arts professor. The resemblance was uncanny. 

     ‘I should totally have you roleplay as a shrunken version of her sometime’, Heather thought to herself, biting her own lip.

     From top to bottom, Heather’s eyes continuously scanned the tiny woman’s naked body, noticing dozens of scars and bruises running across her slave’s olive skin. Heather had inflicted all those wounds – the majority of which accidentally. Regardless, with a smug smile, she admired how flawless her own skin was compared to the tiny’s.

     Heather licked her lips; the warmth radiating off the tiny woman fed her growing arousal. As a result, she could no longer hold back the irresistible urge to bully her little slave. Using her fingertip, she began fondling the older woman’s ample breasts, making her toy shriek and squirm in protest. Then, she pressed the woman into the soft flesh of her palm, squeezing the air out of her lungs and silencing her pleas for mercy. All it took was a single fingertip to engulf the tiny’s entire body. Heather giggled. She loved how she could overpower someone so effortlessly. After awhile, Heather lifted her fingertip off the woman, before dragging a black painted fingernail down her slave’s exposed chest, stopping between her legs. There, she began prodding the woman’s sex with the tip of her nail, her victim desperately wriggling in a vain attempt to stop the violation, her face flush with embarrassment. 

     “Oh, don’t be so modest. You know, I could do far worse things to you. Like, you wouldn’t want to be taped to my dildo again, would you?” Heather cooed, once again raising the tiny towards her awaiting mouth. Slowly and deliberately, she planted a wet kiss on the helpless woman laying on her palm, her plush lips completely smothering her slave’s nude body. With a loud smack, Heather ended the kiss as she looked down at her palm, only to find it empty. Confused, she licked around the outside of her mouth, feeling something stuck to her upper lip, tonguing the defenseless women firmly adhered to her glossy flesh.

     Finding her toy, Heather snickered as she slurped the poor tiny into her hot, voracious maw, swishing her around along with her chewing gum. A few seconds later, Heather spit her back into her palm, the tiny woman struggling in a glob of sticky saliva.

     “Haha, as fun as it is to fuck with you, I’d rather get some rest now, OK?” Heather yawned as her eyelids grew heavy. “So, like, I need you to massage my feet while I relax.” 

     Plucking the gagging woman from the pool of spit, Heather placed her at the foot of the bed before peeling off her sweaty black socks. Satisfied, she leaned over and spat her used gum into a wastebasket beside her nightstand. She then repositioned herself on the mattress. As she laid down on her back, Heather nuzzled up against a comfy pillow while kicking her bare feet up next to the tiny woman.

     “God, I did so much walking today…my feet are killing me…”, Heather mumbled as she batted her soles over her slave. “Sorry about the smell…it was very hot outside…but I don’t really feel like showering right now…maybe after my nap.”     

     Almost immediately, the tiny woman began massaging her colossal owner’s tired feet, which prompted Heather to exhale a deep sigh. She could feel the tiny press against her sweaty soles, slowly working her way up the heel, arch and ball of each foot. While faint, her little slave’s massage was as soft as silk. Heather smiled; she was at peace. Meanwhile, down by her feet, the tiny’s suffering escalated. With all her might, the worn-out woman prayed for her torture to end as she rubbed and choked on the pungent odor of the younger girl’s soles.  

     “Keep massaging my feet until I wake up”, Heather uttered to her slave, half-asleep. “And don’t try to escape…you’ll regret it…”

     As sunlight began to fade, the apartment grew dim and quiet. Listening to the delicate pitter patter of raindrops against the bedroom window, Heather drifted off to sleep…

     An hour later, Heather awoke to the buzzing of her phone. She groggily reached into her jean pocket and swiped at her phone’s lock screen, seeing a new text message from Audrey, her girlfriend.

     “Heyyy good news! I’m free tonight. My boss gave me the night off :)”, Audrey’s text read.

     “OMG that’s great!! You wanna come over to smoke and chill? I still have a lot of weed leftover from last time. You’re such a lightweight lol”, Heather texted back with a smirk, squinting as the phone’s bright screen strained her eyes.

     “Haha, that sounds great. Just finished basketball practice so I’ll be there in 30 min. Got a surprise for you btw ;)”

     “Ooooo can’t wait <3”, Heather responded with glee, placing her phone on the nightstand. She then ran her fingers through her messy blonde hair and wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth to make herself look a little more presentable. Sitting up, Heather stretched her arms gracefully before addressing her tiny slave.

     “Alright, the fun’s not over yet. Audrey’s staying over tonight and I want you on your best behavior, got it speck? Heather spoke down to her slave, but there was no answer. All of a sudden, Heather realized she could no longer feel the tiny woman’s foot massage. Upset, she looked down at her feet and noticed the tiny was nowhere to be found.

     “Oh shit!” Heather exclaimed, instantly searching for the tiny fugitive. She started with her immediate surroundings, checking under her pillows and blankets, finding nothing. Fearing she may have rolled over the tiny woman in her sleep, Heather peered under her jean-clad ass cheeks, though luckily, they were free of any red stains. 

     Moving down to the floor, Heather inspected under the bed and computer desk, yet there was still no sign of the escapee. Rigorously, she searched every nook and cranny of her bedroom to no avail. That’s when Heather realized she left the bedroom door open.

     “Fuck”, Heather swore under her breath, cursing herself for being so careless. She figured the bug-sized woman must have exited her room to find a safer place to hide. Annoyed, Heather scoured the entire apartment for her victim. From the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the utility closet, she crawled on all fours, peeking under furniture and appliances like a cat hunting for a mouse. She searched and searched until there was only one place left unchecked: the damp pile of clothes by the front door.

     “This is your last chance, bug. Come out now and I promise I won’t like punish you that badly”, Heather boomed, looming over her humid hoodie and shoes with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently. “No? Well then, ready or not here I come!” 

     Without a second thought, Heather snatched the hoodie off the ground and proceeded to shake it violently. After a dozen or so shakes, from the corner of her eye, she noticed a small figure fall out of the hoodie and plummet to the unforgiving ground, brutally impacting the floor panel near her toes. Dazed, the tiny woman barely found her bearings before she was pinned under the ball of Heather’s foot.

     “Gotcha”, Heather cheered, tossing her hoodie aside as she slowly lifted her foot off the captured tiny. To her astonishment, the tiny woman was actually stuck to the bottom of her sole thanks to her sticky sweat, which acted as a natural adhesive. Reaching down, Heather peeled the tiny off her foot like a Band-Aid.

     “Thought you could get away from me, huh?”, Heather said as she dangled the horrified tiny woman in front of her face, roughly pinching her between her index finger and thumb. Having lost Heather’s cruel game of hide and seek, the woman wore a look of pure defeat – her perfect chance at freedom, snuffed out. 

     “Escaping? Really? God, you’re such a stupid, little, bitch! Like seriously, you never learn. That’s why I gotta teach you a lesson you’ll never forgot. So…like…what should your punishment be this time, huh?” Heather questioned hypothetically. She glared at her disobedient slave as hundreds of wicked ideas popped into her head, though she couldn’t settle on one in particular. Pursing her lips, Heather looked down at her exposed cleavage. She had worked up quite a sweat after searching the apartment; a couple beads of perspiration trickled down between her boobs.

     “Humph! I literally can’t decide on what to do with you, speck. So…um, I guess I’ll just keep you trapped between my tits until I think of something”, Heather said with a shrug of her shoulders. As she was lowered towards the giant college girl’s breasts, the tiny woman sprung to life, desperately thrashing her arms and legs in a sad attempt to break free from Heather’s powerful grip. In the end, the struggling woman hardly put up a fight as she was shoved deep within the sweaty canyon of Heather’s cleavage.

     Looking down, Heather inspected her curvy breasts, which were held up tightly by her crop top and bra. There, she noticed her slave’s arm and head pocking out between her squishy boobs. Locking eyes with the frantically wriggling tiny, Heather grimaced as she gave the tiny woman a little push with her finger, casting her to the bottom of the fleshy prison. Adding to the torture, Heather then squeezed her boobs together, which smothered the tiny woman in her steamy cleavage. Completely sandwiched and immobilized, all the tiny woman could do was cry – her tears indistinguishable from Heather’s boob sweat as she was compressed from both sides.

     “Good. Stay put in there while I decide on your punishment, OK?” Heather spoke as she began walking to her bedroom. “Huh, you know what? Maybe Audrey might have some fun ideas too?”

     Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

     “Oh shit, speak of the devil”, Heather grinned, promptly turning on her heels back towards the main entrance. Visibly excited to see her girlfriend, Heather raced to the front door, giddily reached for the handle and swung the door open. However, to her disappointment, she was greeted with an unfamiliar face.

     A girl, who looked to be about Heather’s age, was standing in the hallway, holding a clipboard and pen. She had shoulder-length, black hair with bangs that fell right above her crystal blue eyes, highlighted by dark eyeliner. Her wardrobe followed the same trend as she wore a purple T-shirt, a black skirt, fishnet stockings and a studded choker around her neck. Also, despite her thick leather boots, the unknown girl still stood shorter than Heather by an inch or two. Heather then noticed the girl was smiling at her. Strangely enough, her preppy expression contrasted heavily with her stereotypical goth chick appearance. 

     “Can I help you?” Heather said, slightly annoyed.

     “Well, as a matter of fact, you can. I’m Courtney from the university’s Tiny Rights Activist Club, or TRAC for short. We’re going door to door, asking students to sign our petition to make tiny abuse illegal statewide. Would you care to add your signature to the list?” Courtney urged, presenting Heather with the clipboard and pen.

     “I’m not interested”, Heather said before slamming the door in Courtney’s face. However, with catlike reflexes, Courtney blocked the door with her foot so it could not be closed on her completely.    

     “Look, tiny abuse is a major issue in our society. Every year, thousands are kidnapped for immoral purposes and the government has done nothing to prevent this from happening. Luckily, we’re only a couple signatures away from our goal. Come on, don’t you want to make a difference in the world?” Courtney prodded.

     In response, Heather looked her up and down with a confused facial expression.

     “Um, why are you staring at me like that?” Courtney asked.

     “Sorry, it’s just that social activism doesn’t seem like your type of thing. Like, aren’t goth girls supposed to be all about worshipping demons and burning down churches?” Heather laughed, prompting Courtney to let out a sigh of frustration.

     “For God’s sake, would you just please sign my petition so I can be on my w–”, Courtney stopped herself as she noticed a tiny arm poking out of Heather’s cleavage. The arm was grasping at the air like a drowning sailor stranded in a vast, fleshy ocean. 

     “Is that a tiny?!” Courtney’s eyes widened.

     “That’s none of your business”, Heather gave Courtney a death stare while forcing the tiny back to the bottom of her cleavage with a shove of her index finger.

     “The poor thing’s suffocating between your boobs! Why the fuck would you do that?! They’re living, breathing people with hopes, dreams and families!”

     “Who cares? Like, I’m technically not doing anything against the law, am I? So, get the fuck out of my face!” Heather shouted as she pushed Courtney out of the doorway, making the goth student fall on her ass in the hallway.

     “Let that tiny go or I’ll make you regret it…”, Courtney grumbled as she got up and dusted herself off.

     “What are you going to do? Make another petition?” Heather mocked while Courtney gritted her teeth in anger.

     “Mutatio spiritus!” Courtney recited, raising her arms in a dramatic pose. In response, Heather raised an eyebrow before bursting into laughter. 

     “Hahaha! Oh my god, are you off your meds or something? Like, what the fuck was that?”

     Courtney didn’t even bother answering as she stormed down the hallway, leaving Heather open-mouthed at her apartment door.

     “Did she seriously try casting a spell on me? What a fucking weirdo”, Heather shook her head in disbelief as she closed the door and walked back to her bedroom.

     “Tiny rights”, Heather scoffed. “At that point, matter as well let ants vote.”   

     Entering the bedroom, a tickling sensation between her boobs reminded Heather of her little prisoner, prompting her to dig through her cleavage and free the struggling tiny. Squeezing the tiny woman between her fingers, Heather then leaned over her wastebasket and retrieved her used chewing gum resting atop a mountain of crumpled up paper and empty snack containers. With a blank expression, Heather slowly walked to the opposite side of the room and pinned the tiny woman upside down onto the wall as she glued her in place with the sticky, fragrant gum.

     “I guess it’s just not your day, huh?” Heather mocked, staring down the pathetic trapped tiny. From the tiny woman’s perspective, the giant student’s hazel eyes took up her entire field of view as blood started rushing to her head from hanging upside down.

     “Audrey should be here any minute now”, Heather said. “I’m gonna take a quick shower in the meantime. You stick around until I get back.”

     Heather then flicked her hair back and made her way to the bathroom, giving the tiny woman a tremendous view of her curvy ass. However, halfway to the door, Heather spontaneously turned to face her tiny slave one last time. 

     “Oh! By the way, I finally decided on what your punishment should be”, Heather declared, hands on her hips. “Yeah, I think I’m going to shove you up my a—" 

     All of a sudden, a powerful bolt of lightning struck the window, bathing the whole room in blinding white light. Heather screamed, instinctively covering her ears due to the roaring thunder as the shock knocked her unconscious.

     Heather’s ears were still ringing when she woke up some time later. Instantly, she was greeted with a splitting headache, groaning as it felt like every single muscle in her body ached to the core. Opening her eyes, her vision slowly came back into focus. She managed to make out a bed, computer desk and bedroom window yet everything seemed so far away and blurry. Most importantly, everything was flipped upside down. Heather then tried to move but found herself trapped in a sticky pink substance that smelled of mint and stale saliva. She didn’t have much time to think over her predicament though as the sound of approaching quakes caught her attention.

     The bathroom door slowly crept open, prompting Heather to gasp in astonishment at the towering young woman that emerged from the bathroom. Wearing nothing but a grey bathrobe, the giantess brushed her wet platinum blond hair before peering over at Heather with deep hazel eyes. Heather immediately recognized this woman. It was herself! 

     “That’s impossible…”, Heather muttered as she looked over her own body, which was covered in dozens of scars and bruises. From there, Heather came to the horrific realization that she had swapped bodies with the tiny woman she had tortured for the past several months. Suddenly, the giantess stomped towards Heather, trembling as her entire horizon was replaced by a scowling pale face.

     “Looks like you’re finally awake”, the giant woman’s voice boomed, making Heather scream with terror. “Oh, what’s wrong, Heather? For once, you don’t seem all that happy to see me.”

     Teasingly, the giantess leaned in closer, her full lips inches away from Heather’s tiny new body.

     “One hundred and sixty-seven days”, the giantess whispered, her stale breath washing over her former owner. “For one hundred and sixty-seven days, you kept me trapped in that shoebox, forcing me to massage your feet, paint your nails and get you off.”

     Abruptly, the giant’s lips parted into a threatening smile.

     “For one hundred and sixty-seven days, you made me suffer and now…oh, now the tables have turned”, the giantess asserted, looming over the trapped tiny with her arms crossed.  

     “No, please! We need to find a way to reverse this! I’ll let you go after, I swear! Just please, please don’t hurt me! I’m so sorry! Forgive me! Please!” Heather shouted hysterically.

     “Quit begging, don’t you know you’re too tiny for me to hear?” The giantess snapped before backing away, slowly pacing around the bedroom. “One hundred and sixty-seven days and you never even knew my name – it’s Lydia by the way, not like you’d care.”  

     Heather nervously watched Lydia adjust her bathrobe as she strolled over to the nightstand, which was littered with half-smoked joints, a weed container, rolling paper and a lighter.

     “I wonder how I should get my revenge…”, Lydia pondered, picking up the lighter from the nightstand, making her way back to the wall, the vibrations of her footsteps rattled Heather’s bones. Then, Heather’s heart began to race as Lydia flicked the lighter and brought the flame dangerously close to her.

     “Should I burn you alive?” Lydia said, bringing the flame even closer. Helpless, upside down and fastened to the wall, Heather desperately struggled against the gum as the approaching flame baked her skin, making her sweat profusely. At the last second, Lydia withdrew the lighter.

     “Nah, that would be too quick”, Lydia decided. “Hmm, I could keep you in a smelly old sneaker until you starve to death – no, no, no, that wouldn’t be all that fun either.”

     Deep in thought, Lydia stroked her chin before her face lit up with a devious idea.

     “You know, Heather, that punishment you came up wasn’t half bad”, Lydia laughed maniacally. “There’s nothing more humiliating than being shoved up someone’s a—"

     Suddenly, Lydia was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

     “Oh dear, I think we both know who that is”, Lydia said as she went to go answer the door. “You hang in there until I get back, ciao!”


    To be continued…