- Text Size +

As vile as Airy’s mouth had been, Tug’s ass was far worse, though in a different sense. It might not have been as violating as the golden fairy’s mouth, but the exit to the blue fairy’s digestive tract was infinitely more repulsive. Feeling the leathery ring of muscle encompass the front of his face, quivering against his nose, and smearing it’s filthy residue upon his skin wiped away any trace of rational thought from John.

Opening his mouth to scream, John was instead greeted with the bitter flavors of fairy ass, causing him to choke as he struggled in vain to bring his arms to bare. He could feel the heat of the blue ring before him, far hotter than the surround cheeks, seeming to sear his face with its touch. Thrashing and panicking, John kicked and fought to get the repulsive flesh away from his face, until a few agonizing moments later the meaty ring withdrew, freeing the human’s face once more.

As the glowing blue pucker drew away, John took a panicked breath, and the full bouquet of Tug’s bowels was drawn into the shrunken human’s lungs. The noxious stench of fermented sewage, sun-dried milk, and sulfur dug into John’s nose like a sharp knife, reaching down his throat and squeezing his chest. Beyond his control, the human felt his organs heave as his body fought to turn itself inside out, his belly burning in pain as his already empty stomach seized futilely.

However, John’s reprieve was short lived. Moments later, the human watched in horror as the wrinkled blossom above him descended once more, eclipsing his view with its searing caress. Kicking and struggling, John pushed his heels into the seat beneath, his feet slipping against the loose grass padding around him as he desperately tried to shove himself passed the probing orifice, even if it meant getting a face full of fairy taint.

Unfortunately for John, his efforts got him nowhere. With the loose grass beneath his heels and the rubbery anus gripping his face, all of his efforts to squirm his way free were undone by the friction holding him in place. Like a puckering pair of lips, the filthy asshole suckled on John’s head, undulating with rhythmic pulses until John felt the meaty portal slip open as a gentle puff of air forced its way passed his face.

Seconds later, Tug’s asshole retreated once more, but the few moments spent staring into the glowing blue void of his unaware tormentor’s bowels had been enough. Gazing into the seething cavern of luminous azure flesh, dampness and heat unlike any John had ever experienced had washed over his nose and mouth, shocking him to his core. The stench of the fairy’s anus had been but a portent of what lay beyond, like comparing a candle to the sun. Just a few more moments, a twitch, and his head may have been engulfed completely in the reeking hell beyond.

Realizing the very real threat of being consumed by the quivering anus before him, fear washed away John’s overwhelming sense of nausea, allowing the man to summon a strength he hadn’t known he possessed. Straining his entire body, the man kicked and struggled, gripping the surrounding flesh with every inch of his own body as he fought to force himself forward. With a herculean effort, John’s heels finally managed to find purchase, allowing the man to surge forward , pushing his head beyond the reach of his unaware tormentor’s hungry hole.

However, John wasn’t safe yet. With a hungry lurch, the ring of muscled puffed out once more, pressing down into the human’s chest. Feeling the leathery touch against his skin, John reacted by instinct, forcing his arms upward against the invasive muscle in a bid to fend off its vile caress. A fierce pressure bore down onto human for several moments as his hands dug into the wrinkled bud above him, seeking to drive it away, until all at once the glowing blue portal relaxed and John felt his arms slip inside.

Suddenly, an alien sensation encompassed John’s arms from the bicep down, causing the man to shudder. Smothering walls of searing slimy flesh gripped his limbs like a vice, sliding across his skin with the sensation of a sea of tongues. It was so wet inside, like a bucket of slime, that every shift of the rectal walls beyond produced a wet squelch the man could feel more than hear. Amidst the slimy folds, gritty residue and spongy chunks of muck bumped and ground against John’s skin.

Letting out a hysterical shriek, John hastily attempted to retract his arms, only to find that he couldn’t. The space he was in was simply too confined, too tight! Now that his arms were thrust forward, the natural tension of the rubbery ring casually encompassing his arms was too much for him to force his elbows outward, trapping his arms forward and preventing him from extricating his limbs from the slimy corridor of muscle.

Terror, horror, disgust, repulsion, humiliation, and nausea warred within the human as Tug’s asshole continued its relentless assault. Held ajar by his arms, the unfiltered miasma of the fairy’s large intestine leaked out directly into John’s chest, along with the occasional drop of slime. As his momentary burst of adrenaline subsided, the unrelenting nausea returned once more, causing John’s abdomen to seize in repulsion once more. Desperate, John screamed out, praying for anything to put an end to his current hell.

                “I’m back!” As John struggled and fought to retrieve his arms, the loud crash of a roughly opened door echoed through Tug’s abode along with a familiar voice. As Airy’s greeting echoed through the hollow, a surge of hope blossomed within the human. Startled by the sudden intrusion, Tug’s anus clenched down on John’s elbows, pinning them in place.

                “Airy!” As Tug’s excited voice confirmed the identity of the newcomer, for the first time in his life, John was happy to hear the obnoxious fairy’s voice. Airy had returned! He was saved!

                “Tug!? What are you doing here?” With a startled but pleased tone, Airy returned Tug’s greeting.

                “I live here.” Tug’s voice was both playful and mocking.

               His eyes watering, he swore it was just the smell, John kicked and screamed beneath Tug’s bottom. Remember me, you damned fairy! I’m trapped under your friend’s ass. Flexing his biceps, John smacked helplessly against the inside of Tug’s rectum, finally eliciting a response from the hateful fairy above.

                “That’s nice…” However, the response he got wasn’t what he had been expecting. Instead of surprise or alarm, Tug let out a low moan, cooing as he did. Finally, John realized that his “unaware” tormentor might not have been so unaware after all…

“Are you okay?” Seeing Tug’s strange behavior, Airy leaned in closer to his friend, his golden eyebrows drawn down in concern.

                “Wonderful…” As Tug purred, he ground his ass into the chair beneath him, forcing John up against his taint. For a second, the human felt the leathery asshole creep around his shoulders, trying to draw him in. John screamed in horror and rage, his voice muffled as the mountain of fairy flesh pressed against his mouth.

                To think he’d suspected that Airy was one of the cruder members of his race. The golden fairy was practically a saint compared to this blue demon! Revising his opinion of his guardian, John promised to be nicer to Airy once he was freed.

“Hey! You’re doing something fun again, aren’t you? Is it a new human toy? I want to try!” Enticed by Tug’s apparent pleasure, Airy lunged towards the blue fairy, seizing him by the shoulders with a ravenous glare.

“Well, not exactly… Is that mint?” Tug let out a sheepish grin before glancing at Airy’s hands, his eyebrows drawing down in confusion at the green leaves in his friend’s grasp.

                “Oh crap! John!” Suddenly remembering his ward, Airy jumped up in alarm, dropping the mint in the process.

                “Quickly, get up!” At Airy’s words, hope surged within the shrunken human as he realized that his time beneath Tug’s ass was drawing to a close.

                “Don’t want to.” However, at Tug’s petulant refusal, John cursed. Little bastard! It was clear now that Tug had been aware of John’s predicament for some time but had simply chosen to enjoy his suffering. After all, it wasn’t like you could just overlook someone stabbing their arms up your ass, even if they were the size of your pinky. Out of anger, John smashed his fists against the inside of Tug’s asshole, eliciting a startled moan from Tug and causing the ring of muscle above to clench in response.

                “Please. It’s important.” Airy’s voice was soft and pleading.

                “What is?” Seeing his friend’s hurt expression, a note of hesitation crept into the blue fairy’s voice.

                “I left a little human in your chair. Please! Get! Up!” With each of the final three words, John felt the body above him jostle, presumable as Airy attempted to lift the blue fairy by force. Unfortunately for the shrunken human, Tug’s asshole also clenched in time, clamping painfully on John’s biceps. Then all at once, John felt everything around him grow tight as Tug’s cheeks and hole flexed, crushing against him like a vice and pinning him in place. Engulfed in ass-flesh, John felt the familiar sensation of being lifted as Tug finally stood up, carefully keeping the tiny human clenched between his cheeks.

                “He isn’t… Where is he?” Trapped in Tug’s ass crack, Airy’s muffled voice barely reached the shrunken human along with the sound of tiny hands sifting through dry grass. For several seconds, Airy continued to search frantically for John within the grass cushion, until the fairy suddenly froze, a look of realization dawning on his face.

“Hey! Let me check behind you!” John heard a note of suspicion creep into Airy’s voice as the fairy crept towards Tug.

                “You’ll have to hug me.” Tug’s petulant tone held a note of laughter, as if realizing that his prank had been discovered.

                Trapped between Tug’s butt cheeks, John waited in anticipation for his inevitable rescue, eager to escape the reek of berries and shit. Pinned in place between the two mounds of meat, the shrunken human grew excited as he began to feel the flesh around him jiggle as Airy patted Tug’s butt, searching for him. Noting that the fairy’s were oddly silent, John let out a shout of joy as a familiar pair of fingers wrapped around his legs, prying him from his filthy imprisonment. With a wet pop, John felt his arms pull free of Tug’s anus and Airy’s hand brought him out into the world once more.

However, as Airy brought John up in front of his chest, rather than relief, John was shocked to his core as his field of view was filled with the mountainous scene of the two fairies embracing. Up above, Tug and faces were inches apart, Airy’s eyes closed as his face reflected either discomfort, pleasure, or both. Meanwhile, Tug watched the golden fairy’s face with rapt attention, licking his lips at every fluctuation of his friend’s expression. As John watched, Airy’s released a low moan, biting his bottom lip as his eyebrows rose.

Turning his gaze below, the human could see Tug’s hand cupping Airy’s shaft, stroking the golden pillar as his other hand disappeared somewhere behind Airy’s back. The golden fairy shifted back and forth, his thighs rubbing together as he tried to withstand Tug’s expert attention. Off in the distance, John could hear a rhythmic wet squelching in time to the fluctuations of Airy’s expression. A gasp from above drew John’s attention, and he soon found himself staring up at his chaperone’s outraged face.

                “You aura’d him!” However, Airy’s anger wasn’t directed at John. Turning his glare towards Tug, the golden fairy pulled away, causing the blue fairy to frown.

“Aw… You’re no fun.” With a pout, Tug brought a finger to his lips, sucking gently on the tip.

“You aura’d him!” Airy repeated himself, staring down at John with a teary gaze. Looking at his hand, John realized that the protective aura around him was no longer golden, but a shade of blue that matched Tug’s. When?

                “So what if I did?” Tug cast a defiant gaze towards Airy as he spoke.

                “He’s mine!” As Airy bristled at Tug’s words, John bristled at Airy’s. Mine? A moment later, a yellow surge of light encompassed the shrunken human once more, far stronger than before.

                “Then you shouldn’t have left him lying around.” Tug shrugged at Airy’s outrage, unfazed.

                “You… You knew I was there.” John muttered in disbelief to himself. Listening to the fairies argue, John earlier suspicion was confirmed. Tug had been aware of him, knowingly trapping John beneath his filthy ass. How else could he explain the azure glow above his skin and the reeking stench of berries that was only now beginning to be replaced with nectar. When Airy had first “aura’d” him, it had been a conscious effort, so the fact that he had seconds earlier been glowing blue…

                “Well duh. Who wouldn’t notice something pounding on their butthole?” Adding one shock to the other, Tug answered John’s question, despite the vast distance between the blue fairy and himself.

                “What did he say?”

“You can hear me?” John and Airy both spoke at the same time.

                “It’s not that hard to use magic to hear from a distance…” Tug tilted his head with a condescending expression on his face.

                “Then has Airy been able to hear me this whole time?!” John’s voice rose as he spoke, a mix of outrage and alarm. However, Tug merely shook his head, causing his blue ponytail to sway.

                “That brute? He’d probably turn you into his ear if he tried. Magic like that requires a bit of finesse and Airy… Well Airy’s very good at big, powerful, and simple magic…” The blue fairy’s face contorted as he spoke, clearly trying to spare his friend’s feelings.

                “I’m not stupid!” However, Airy still caught the gist of Tug’s words, letting out a petulant whine.

“Nobody said you’re stupid… You just have a lot of magic, and that makes it difficult to control…” Raising his hands, Tug made a placating gesture towards the golden fairy.

                “Why didn’t you get off me?” However, John couldn’t care less about the fairies’ squabbling. He had just spent the last few minutes fighting not to be swallowed by this blue demon’s ass! Trembling in anger, the human cut to the heart of the issue.

                “If felt good.” Tug tilted his head as he responded, confusion apparent in his voice. He might as well have been saying the sky is blue or water is wet, as if “it felt good so I did it” was just another law of nature. Looking into Tug’s eyes, there was no malice or cruelty, only innocent bewilderment that the little human before him seemed upset. Confronted with such an absolute, simple, alien logic, John felt his anger wither, replaced instead by disquiet.

                “I can return the favor if you want.” With a look of realization, Tug took a step toward John, who in turn felt his heart drop. He could see the thoughts spinning within Tug’s azure eyes. Had he been selfish? Maybe the human was angry that Tug hadn’t made him feel good too…

                “No!” Not liking the direction this conversation was headed, John leapt back in alarm, clinging to Airy’s thumb instinctively. The golden fairy gave Tug a sheepish grin at John’s reaction.

                “John’s a little shy.” Shrugging apologetically, Airy brought his other hand to the human in his palm, patting his ward reassuringly.

                “Oh, so that’s it! Don’t worry, I promise I’ll go slow next time.” There was no consideration that John might not be interested in the fairy’s blue eyes, nor was there a note of apology, just the understanding that he hadn’t introduced himself properly to the tiny human before beginning his fun.

                “So you said he’s a human.” With a cat-like smile, Tug turned his attention back to Airy once more.

                “Um… Well… He’s a gnome actually.” John could feel the golden fairy’s palms heat up as he spoke, the heartbeat beneath him beginning to pick up speed. Looking up at Tug’s predatory smile, John felt a sense of foreboding.

                “Do you think I’m stupid… Everybody knows gnomes aren’t real.” At the blue fairy’s words, John began to sweat. Wait, gnomes aren’t real?

                “Well, they could be real…” Airy! At the golden fairy’s words, John had to swallow a dozen swears. That little idiot! That moron! That golden simpleton!  The whole reason he shrunk John in the first place was to pass him off as a gnome, and they don’t even exist!

                “You know the rules…” Tug’s amused expression only added to the shrunken human’s fury.

                “Gnomes aren’t against the rules…” Airy’s voice trembled, a panicking expression on his face.

                “And here I was, looking for a friend to share this strawberry with…” Sauntering passed Airy and John, Tug placed a hand meaningfully upon the fruit lying in the chair, patting it affectionately.

                “No! Wait! Can’t we just talk about this.” At the prospect of missing out on something sweet, Airy’s voice rose in a panicked squeak.

                “Such a shame…” However the blue fairy continued on, letting out clearly fake sigh of regret.

                “What do you want?” After a pause, Airy caught on, lowering his voice in apprehension.

                “I want in.” The blue fairy smiled as he spoke, his voice humming with excitement.

                “In on what?” Airy’s eyes swam as he shifted uncomfortably, attempting to play dumb. 

                “This.” However, at his friend’s amateurish attempts to play dumb, Tug pointed a blue finger directly at John, making his desire clear.

                “Playing with a tiny human seems like a lot of fun. They’re always so big. I want to see what it’s like to be big for a change.” The blue fairy’s eyes twinkled as he spoke, his glow brightening as his body trembled with excitement. Tug’s eyes locked onto John, causing the man’s breath to catch in his throat from the sheer intensity of the fairy’s desire.

                “Being big is a big responsibility.” With a serious look, Airy quoted John’s earlier words.

                “Why?” However, at the golden fairy’s words, Tug’s face crumpled in bewilderment.

                “Um… Because you need to be nice to smaller folk?” Airy’s voice trailed off as he spoke.

                “But humans aren’t nice to us.” Tug’s demeanor unexpectedly took on a dark edge as he spoke, his words containing a hint of sadness and anger that caused sense of nervousness to bubble up within the shrunken human. John’s interactions with Airy were built upon the fairy’s ignorance of what humans did to fairies. However, the blue fairy before him seemed at least have some inkling as to how mankind treated their kin. If Tug were to treat John with that in mind…

                “This one is nice!” However, at the blue fairy’s words, Airy’s voice grew firm. All of John’s interactions with the golden fairy had been positive. He had been endlessly patient, caring, and generous, even if he was a bit shy and boring at times. Without a shred of doubt, Airy met his friend’s gaze with a firm stare.

                “Well, he did feel nice…” Sensing his friend’s conviction, Tug seemed to relax, his mischievousness returning as if the dour atmosphere he had been radiating moments before had been a lie.

                “Anyways, let me play too and I’ll help keep him a secret.” With a conspiratorial whisper, Tug winked towards Airy.

                “Help?” The golden fairy’s voice rose in a question as he spoke.

                “Well, you weren’t going to just fly into the village with him in your hand, were you?” Tug’s tone of voice was a deadpan, leaving no question that that was exactly what he expected Airy to do.

                “Of… Of course not…” Airy you idiot! John couldn’t help but sigh at his caretaker’s hesitant response. John was beginning to realize that he needed to reevaluate his impression of fairies. He couldn’t use Airy as a measure of fairy-kind as a whole. The golden fairy was a bit… special… even amongst his own kind.

                “Alright, you can play with us. As long as you help keep me a secret.” Suppressing a gag from his own reek, John was the one who chose to accept Tug’s offer rather than Airy.  However, it wasn’t due to any desire to learn of the fairies’ village’s location. Although the prospect of learning the location of the village was still appealing, the human had already given up on that, instead prioritizing surviving until Airy could return him to his normal size. For that reason, John had concluded that he needed both fairies.

                One the one hand, although Airy was decidedly benevolent, he was also about as sharp as a sponge and petulant to boot. While John was certain that the golden fairy wouldn’t do anything to intentionally harm him, there was the very real chance that any one of a number of accidents might befall him due to his caretakers negligence, if he didn’t outright forget him somewhere. On the other hand, Tug appeared reasonably intelligent, though his respect for personal space was somehow even less than Airy’s.

However, together, the two fairies might keep each other in check long enough for John to survive the day. To be honest, even now John’s body hadn’t stopped trembling at his near exploration of the blue fairy’s bowels. Nonetheless, as much as John wanted to distance himself from Tug after having nearly been swallowed by the degenerate fairy’s ass, Airy’s repeated bird-brained decisions had already caused John to determine that he was as good as dead if left to the golden fairy’s care alone.

 John was reasonably certain that Airy would prevent Tug from taking advantage of him, keeping the capricious fairy in check. Meanwhile, Tug would inject a dose of reason into Airy thick skull, preventing the golden simpleton from accidentally losing or killing his shrunken ward. Although John loathed the idea of being in the care of either fairy, especially Tug, John concluded that his best chances of survival lay in having both working together.

                “Awesome!” With a radiant smile, Tug flew up in the air a few feet, shouting as he raised his arms in excitement.

“What did he say?” Unable to hear John and caught out of the loop, Airy was almost as caught off guard by Tug’s sudden outburst as John was.

“He said I can play with you if I help you keep him a secret.” Shimmying in place, the blue fairy practically danced with excitement. John couldn’t help but feel that Tug’s reaction was overblown. Then again, Airy had said Tug was interested in humans.

“Really!?” Airy’s eyes went wide at Tug’s revelation. When a nod from John confirmed the blue fairy’s words, he could feel the golden body beneath him begin to tremble with excitement.

“But before anything, I need another bath!” Suppressing a gag at the septic stink that clung to his body, John shivered in disgust.

Chapter End Notes:

Up to chapter 7 is live on my subscribestar https://subscribestar.adult/zaneofbane