- Text Size +

Jack awoke naked on a cold hard floor, his body ached, and his vision was blurry, like a horrible hangover. There was no memory of how he had gotten here, but he was fairly certain there was no drinking the night before. He gazed around, stunned, but couldn’t make much of his surroundings. The building he was in appeared to be massive, with large strange stuctures everywhere. Jack sat confused and in pain for several minutes, then as his vision cleared a bit he tried to stand. Unfortunately just as he did this the floor shook and he fell back. The shaking was accompanied by a low, rhythmic rumble, which foreshadowed the most amazing and terrifying thing Jack had ever seen.

His friend Abby entered the room, only she was different, in that she looked as tall as a skyscraper. She closed the door behind her and began to walk to the center of the room where Jack was, although she hadn’t appeared to have noticed him yet. Jack was struck for a moment gazing at his giantess of a friend, as he often had when she was normal sized. Although they were only platonic friends, Jack found Abby irresistibly beautiful, and often had dreams about moving their relationship to the next level. Although massive to him in his current state, she was rather petite, but with a wonderful butt and perfectly shaped breasts. Right now she was showing these off quite a bit, wearing only small spandex shorts and a bra. He gazed up at her, looking up at her perfect smiling face, framed with flowing blonde hair, down to her breasts with nipples visible through the thin fabric, to her toned stomach, and her shorts, which fit so snug he could see the lips of her pussy. Abby’s legs were also gorgeously toned, and led Jack's eyes to her amazing feet. He’d always had a foot fetish, and it surely had begun with Abby. Her short, rounded toes seemed to always have fresh red polish on her smooth nails, and her skin looked impossibly soft all over her dainty feet. They somehow even smelled amazing, and Jack knew this, as a couple times he had shamefully stolen a sock or two of hers from the hamper in the bathroom. He felt immensely guilty about this, but the smell and taste from these socks had given him the best orgasms he’d ever experienced. Whatever lotion she used to keep her perfect skin soft also kept her feet smelling wonderfully floral and sweet. But these feet now threatened to crush him. He realized this barely in time and ran for cover.

It wasn’t much, but he found a piece of some article of clothing just under her bed, he figured it was out of the way enough that she wouldn’t crush him there, or find him just yet. He needed to come up with a plan. Abby paced around the room as Jack continued to stare. He knew it was wrong to spy on his friend, but he couldn’t help himself. Even in this threatened state he was completely enamored by her, maybe even moreso. She muttered to herself about losing something, then got down on her hands and knees. Jack was quicker this time and was able to dive in between some folds of fabric to get out of view. He peeked out a moment later to see nothing but a hand, an adorable, massive hand, reaching for him.

He tumbled back into his soft hiding place-turned prison as Abby lifted it from the floor. Pressed between the folds he noticed something familiar. The smell. Terror filled him, strangely erotic terror, as Jack realized his was trapped at the bottom of Abby’s sock. This feeling was justified when a portal of light opened, and was quickly filled with five enormous toes.

They came crashing into him with weight like he had never felt before, and he quickly scrambled to get underneath the arches of her toes. There wasn’t much space there, and even less as she placed her foot on the floor, but he was alive. He didn’t know how she couldn’t feel him in there, he was small, but her toes flexed and gripped him in such a way that she should have known he was there. Jack prayed for Abby to find him, but she either didn’t notice, or his body was not large enough to be that uncomfortable under her foot.

Abby’s scent penetrated every inch of Jack’s prison. Even as uncomfortable as he was, the smell was incredibly erotic. And as Abby’s toes mashed his whole body with every step, he couldn’t help noticing how her skin was very soft. Despite the fear and protest from his brain, Jack started to get an erection in Abby’s sock. Her foot nearly smashed it a couple times to his dismay, but then it slid into the crevice between two of her toes, and before he knew it, Abby was unintentionally giving him a footjob. Jack came quickly, but then was again overcome with fear. This fear intensified as he felt her slip on a shoe, and soon realized she had left the house.

Abby carried Jack in her shoe all day. He felt as though he was slowly dying, suffocated by her smell, and crushed by her perfectly smooth toes. For the first part of the day he came often, each time wondering why she didn’t feel it between her toes. He was so small and insignificant to her, even pressed up against her she didn’t notice him.

Jack didn’t know how many hours passed before he felt the shoe come off. It felt like he’d been in a painful horny haze forever. But the true relief didn’t come until Abby’s foot was pulled from the sock and he was dumped out, although this didn’t last long. The light blinded him and he felt around on the soft ground, trying to stand, but finding himself unable.


“I see you’re still alive.” Jack looked up, and his vision cleared just enough to see Abby standing over him.

“How was your day in heaven?” She giggled and reached down to pick him up.


Jack could barely move, much less run, so she easily plucked him off her bed and held him dangling between her fingers. He tried to say something but Abby covered his mouth with her finger. Even this slight touch bent his neck and hurt quite a bit.


“Don’t bother. You aren’t getting out of this.”


She dropped him into the palm of her hand, and Jack looked up at his former friend. She’d never be his friend again after this. He was utterly insignificant to her like this, and where before he’d seen a friend and possible girlfriend, he now saw something entirely different. She was a goddess. Something happened to his worldview when he was trapped under her toes, and it now focused on her. He was afraid of Abby, and of the way he felt, but he was more attracted to her than he’d ever been. He got on his hands and knees with the last of his strength and began kissing her palm almost frantically. Jack wanted to do everything for her, but at the same time, would have done anything to stay out of her foot-prison.


“Mmm, I like that. Worship me.” Abby’s free hand reached down and she began to touch herself.


After some moaning and watching Jack, she stopped and spoke again.


“Listen, I have a proposition for you.” Jack perked up.


“I want to take you dancing.” A sinister grin spread across Abby’s face and Jack felt his stomach drop. Then she began to touch herself again.


“I want to take you tonight, and if you survive, I have a gift for you.”


Terror again filled Jack as he doubted any chance of living through that, and he crawled for the edge of her hand. Abby laughed as his legs gave out. She picked up her sock and dropped him in.

This time she put on heels, so the pressure he felt under her toes was already much more. And she wasted no time getting to the club, Jack could hear the muffled music through her foot. Soon she began to dance, Jack felt his whole world being thrown around. Abby’s toes came down on him again and again, grinding him in until he felt like he was becoming a part of her foot. He felt his body crack under her weight, he felt pain and smelled her sweat mixed in with the sweet aroma of her lotion. But there was no pleasure this time, it hurt so badly, he couldn’t believe his friend, rather his goddess, would do this to him. It wasn’t long before he lost conciousness.

Jack awoke still under her toes, but the movement had stopped. He felt broken, and could barely move anything. Her shoe was off he noticed, but the sock still held him close to her suffocating skin. Soon Abby did remove the sock, and dumped his limp body into her hand.


“Well?”


She said it with a frightening indifference, but smiled when Jack moved his arm weakly.


“I’m very impressed, you have certainly earned your prize.”


“I was going to have you sleep in my sock drawer, but now I’ll have to give you a much cozier place to sleep.” The evil grin appeared on her face again, but Jack didn’t have the energy to react.


There never was a reward. Abby just wanted him to stay under her feet, and there was nothing he could do about it. She dropped him into a fresh, fluffy sock, and gently slid her foot in. Again her toes gripped him, and as Abby massaged her clit thinking about her little toy, Jack felt the toes curling tighter around him. He took in the smell, and the pressure of her soft skin, and in his hellishly sexy prison beneath Abby’s toes, and came one last time.