- Text Size +

Early Saturday morning Lester finds himself getting ready for the day, taking a shower, Brushing his teeth, and doing his usual morning routine. Except today was going to be anything but usual.

The unusual things started with Lester feeling light-headed after stepping out of the shower but he didn’t think too much about it and just continued on to brushing his teeth, but that's when he suddenly blacked out.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*THUD*

Lester woke up from the black out not knowing how long it had been and due to some strange shaking thought an earthquake was what woke him. It wasn’t to unusual to get earthquakes around where he lived but these felt different. Rubbing his eyes his body froze in fear as he found himself surrounded by skyscrapers and giant objects, only they weren’t skyscrapers or giant objects, they were normal sized objects and Bathroom appliances. Lester without knowing why had woken up being half an inch tall.

*THUD*

*THUD*

*THUD*

*THUD*

Now with his thoughts organized Lester looked around for the source of the Quakes and once more found himself frozen in fear, the quakes that up until now had resonated from what stood before him, Josephine, his mother. And with a swift kick one of her legs sent him flying into the wall.

‘FUCK ME, AHHHH, SHIT’ Lester shouted as she bounced back to the ground.

While he writhe in pain his mother sits down on the toilet and lets out a deafening roar that brought with it a nauseous gas that quickly filled the room. Now Lester wasn’t just hurting but was having trouble breathing and this seemed to only be the start of his trouble as a giant hand belonging to his mother swiftly moved towards him.

‘What’s this? Did Lester drop one of his miniatures in the bathroom? How odd…’ Josephine stared confused at the tiny being in front of her. Unfortunately she hadn't taken her glasses with her from the bedroom and tried squinting to see the “miniature” in her hand, unknowingly squeezing harder and harder at the same time, making Lester body to pop as his bones got compressed and decompressed.

Eventually Lester’s body had enough and he passed out.

Waking up once more Lester now found himself laying on top of the bathroom sink, his body aching all over and it was hard to move.

‘she’s gone.’ Lester whispered with a painful sigh as he breathed in the still nauseous air.

But the worst was yet to come and come it did.

The ground started shaking once more and Lester looked with horror at the door, expecting to see his mother, but instead of seeing his mother with her glasses on he saw his older sisters Sarah.

She was almost in the nude, with only a light tee-shirt and panties on.

‘Eww, it smells like shit in here.’ she said as she pinched her nose and tried to waft the air away.

‘SISTER DOWN HERE! HELP ME!’ Lester screamed at the top of his lungs but it wasn’t enough.

His sister not hearing him started to undress in front of him and Lester feeling embarrassed for her rolled over to his stomach and tried to crawl away as she entered the shower.

‘How am I supposed to get her attention?!?’ Lester though, and at first his mind was drawing a blank.

But as Sarah finish her shower Lester though “The hairbrush, I can use it to get closer to her ear and maybe she will notice me then”.

This was the only option he could think of and he decided to go for it. It took a while and it was hard for him to keep his perverse thought at bay as his sister was drying herself off, being none the wiser about the fact that her brother was able to see her.

Sarah finished drying herself and got dressed in the same cloths as she had entered the bathroom with before looking in the mirror.

Rubbing her belly she whispered to herself “Maybe the egg and bean breakfast was too much. Or maybe the eggs were bad…”.

She then grabbed the hairbrush and Lester quickly regretted his decision. The sudden acceleration caused his already beat up body to go limp and he felt like he was passing out once again.

He was powerless and once she brought the brush up to her head he fell of and all Lester could do was Close his eyes and wait for his head to connect to the solid ground.

‘Well Shit, At least I die feeling as hard as the floor’ he thought.

But instead of solid ground Lester just about sank into it and bounced up again. It was like a miracle, soft squishy ground.

Lester was so overjoyed for not being a red droplet on the floor he started kissing the surface he found himself on. Sarah didn’t even feel Lester as he landed on her chest, she was too busy thinking about day she had planned with her friends.

But as she kept moving around Lester slowly started to slip forwards as the movement and still damp skin caused him to loose his footing.

Lester tried to stop himself but it was still to damp. He just accelerated and shortly found himself just above Sarah’s cleavage. And just like that he found himself falling between the two mounds and was almost squished as Sarah moved around in such aggressive ways, causing the to to bounce up, down, left and right.

‘Shit, Shit SHIT SHIT SHIT’ Lester yelled as he plummeted towards the ground once more.

‘Oh NOOOOO!!!’ He Screamed as he saw his sister pulling down her panties again as she turned to sit down on the toilet.

Lester tried to swim through the air to avoid them but his body was too weak.

He almost missed but hit the front wall of the panties and rolled to the bottom. His head got so spun around he couldn’t help but to puke.

It didn’t help that Sarah’s breakfast had given her more than a full stomach as she filled the bathroom up with more pungent gas. Causing Lester that was so close to ground zero to puke even more, And as the puke left him the gas filled his lungs causing his insides to feel like they were on fire. He could do nothing to stop what was about to happen.

Sarah finished up and pulled up her panties before leaving the bathroom, sealing Lester in a prison worse than death. Each step Sarah took caused Lester to get pulled upwards towards her rear and closer and closer to the smell of rotten breakfast.

Then came the executioner. Fore as Lester tried to fight the flow of Sarah’s rear it caused her to itch, and to combat this Sarah did as her body wanted and with almost no force pushed Lester into her rectum.

An almost as if to confirm its meal was done, Sarah’s ass clenched up sealing him in indefinitely.

‘Why did this happen to me?’ Lester thought as he tried to crawl out. But with his body in the damaged state it was in and with air so toxic Lester had to hope for the day to be over quickly…

But Sarah, she had plans for the entire day, and the day for her just started.