- Text Size +

Prior to Amanda shrinking me, I knew she had been hanging out with Kelly-Ann Schenck. The last time I saw Kelly, I ran into her on the street. She had a huge butt from the last time I saw her, which was way back in middle school. Her butt had grown at least ten times its size since then and the way it bounced up and down when she walked away – well, I fell in love with her butt since then.

I even made it a point to ask her how big her butt was by comparing two big butts I’d found on the internet. She asked why it even mattered. I told her it was for a fanfic, which I don’t even remember what the fanfic was about anymore.

Now that Amanda was my mommy and she was still hanging out with Kelly, she decided to tell Kelly about how I convinced her to shrink me and how she decided to keep me that way. Apparently, Kelly was excited to see how tiny I was because we paid her a visit one day.

Amanda kept me in her bra when she went to Kelly’s. Her weight gain also caused her boobs to get bigger and bouncier, so it was a bumpy ride on the way there. When we got there, Amanda took me out of her bra and showed me to Kelly.

“Oh, my God! You’re so cute!” she said. She then took me from Amanda and smiled evilly as she brought me to her face. “So, you think I have a fat ass, huh?” I swallowed. Where was this going?

“I’m going to let you enjoy my butt a little. How does that sound?” she asked. I was confused. What did she mean by that? She then put me on a chair and turned around, showing me her bubble butt. She bent over, her butt getting closer and closer to me.

“You want to see more?” she asked. She stood back up and unbuttoned her pants. She squatted back down and pulled at the sides of her pants. As she pulled them down, her huge buttcheeks were revealed more and more until I came face-to-face with her bare naked butt. She had even taken her underwear off, so there was nothing but bare buttcheeks hovering right above me.

It was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The drool fell out of my mouth rapidly. Amanda, who was standing in front of Kelly, must have noticed because she made note of it to Kelly.

“He’s literally drooling,” she said, laughing.

“Can’t blame him when this huge ass is in front of him,” Kelly said. She then began to shake her butt up and down, her buttcheeks clapping against one another, making a loud noise. My boner hit the shorts I was wearing.

“Now that you’ve got to enjoy my butt, it’s time my butt enjoys you. Here I come!” Kelly laughed out loud as she brought her titanic-sized butt on top of me. I was now squished under her huge left buttcheek.

“Such a comfortable seat,” she said, rubbing her butt on me. “I know you’re enjoying yourself as much as I am.” Kelly eventually stopped rubbing her butt on me, just sitting there, enjoying the fact that I was under her butt. It wasn’t long after before I heard the rumbling of thunder. Except it wasn’t thunder that I heard rumbling. Suddenly, there was light again as Kelly lifted her buttcheek up and let out a wet fart before plopping her butt back down. Her and Amanda laughed at the fact that Kelly had just farted on me.

“I’ve been saving that just for you,” Kelly said, waving behind her to rid of the fart. After the fart cleared, she stood up and turned around to see that I was not on the chair anymore. Amanda stepped behind Kelly and saw me stuck to her buttcheek.

“He’s stuck to your butt!” she exclaimed, laughing hard. Kelly laughed, too, but she didn’t find it that funny. In fact, having a tiny man stuck to her butt turned her on. It gave her an idea.

“You think he wants to go for a ride?” Kelly asked Amanda.

“I think he’d love to go for a ride,” Amanda answered. Kelly then chuckled before she began to walk. With each step she took, she made sure her buttcheeks jiggled. That, along with them moving up and down, made me feel like I was on a roller coaster or something along those lines. She then bent over and began shaking her butt up and down, making it feel more like I was on a fast-spinning ride.

“Damn, Kelly. Your buttcheeks jiggle so much,” Amanda commented.

“Of course. My butt is that big,” Kelly said, smacking her right buttcheek. The impact of smacking her right buttcheek made both of them jiggle and I felt as if I was in one of those wave pools. “Jiggle my buttcheeks, Amanda. Feel them for yourself.” Amanda got down on her knees and started jiggling Kelly’s buttcheeks from the bottom, where the saddlebags were.

She looked at me almost the entire time while jiggling Kelly’s buttcheeks. Seeing me stuck to such a big butt turned her on. I saw her touch her vagina, which was still in her jeans.

“I’m sorry, Kelly. But I need my baby boy back,” she said. She peeled me off Kelly’s buttcheek, stood up and undid her pants button. Using the hand she wasn’t holding me with, she pulled her pants and underwear down far enough to put me in her panties, making sure I was standing up straight.

I looked up to see Amanda’s vagina. It wasn’t the first time I’d seen it – I saw it when I asked her to use me as a dildo, when she took me home in her pubic hair and when she took me in the shower with her. She began to pull her pants and underwear back up and once they were back up all the way, I was inserted inside Amanda’s vagina. She moaned and crossed her legs as she felt me inside her. Once again, her vaginal walls were contracting around me.

She moved around until she finally orgasmed. She thought I had come out of her vagina again, but I was stuck inside her this time. She noticed that when she took her pants and underwear off again to get me out, but I was nowhere to be found.

“He’s still in my vagina,” she told Kelly. Kelly was still turned on herself with the thought of having so much control of a tiny man. She wanted me all to herself. With that, she pushed Amanda onto her bed, pulling her pants and underwear all the way down and sticking her finger in Amanda’s vagina.

Amanda moaned profusely as Kelly reached around her vaginal canal, looking for the tiny man inside of her.

“You better not cum on my finger,” Kelly told Amanda.

“Then get your finger out of my vagina!” Amanda exclaimed. She then lay back down on the bed, continuing to moan as Kelly still moved her finger around. Eventually, Kelly hit Amanda’s g-spot and Amanda let her know.

“I’m gonna cum!” she yelled out. Kelly quickly removed her finger and Amanda exploded all over the bed, the cum even shooting out on to the floor. I shot out of her vagina as well, but landed on the bed, right under the opening. Cum continued to soak me as it fell from her vagina, as well.

Kelly spotted me on the bed and without hesitation, picked me up.

“You’re mine now. Being so big compared to you is so hot,” she said. She then reached her hand around to her butt, opened her buttcheek and shoved me inbetween her fat buttcheeks. She then clenched her buttcheeks together, squishing me between them.

“That’s where you belong,” she said. She then let out another big fart, letting out a big sigh and once again clenching her buttcheeks so I wouldn’t fly out of her butt following the fart. I had a new home – for now, anyway – inbetween Kelly’s big buttcheeks.