- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I wrote this story around this collage I posted here on deviantart. Please check it out and let me know what you think here: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-nation/art/Kamala-Harris-Shrinks-Trump-s-Votes-900883178

Election experts were baffled by the straight vertical line spike increase of votes for Biden that happened in the wee hours of the morning when most of the country was sound asleep. In all their years, they had never seen an election quite like that of 2020, where a huge dump of votes went 100% for one candidate and 0% went to the other, propelling that candidate to victory against all odds. It was statistically improbable for this to happen naturally, and no one could ever figure it out how 100% of the votes in the dump all went to Biden. But Kamala Harris knew.

Ever since she was a young girl, Kamala dreamed of one day ruling the world. Her hopes were dashed by her dismal performance in the primaries, but when dementia-ridden Joe Biden tapped her as his running mate her hope was reignited. But all signs were now pointing to a landslide Trump victory. If she was going to have any chance of becoming Vice President (and eventually President) she was going to have to do something drastic in order to tip the scales in Biden's favor.

Fortunately, Hillary Clinton had a few tricks up her sleeve and came through in the nick of time. Hillary knew that Biden was too senile to be anything more than a puppet, so ignoring him, she handed Kamala a strange orb that she said came from the Alien wreckage at Area 51. As the two women drank coffee in a cafe, Hillary explained to Kamala that the orb could be used to shrink objects or people, and she and her husband had been using it for the last 30 years or so to eliminate people who knew too much about their connections with Jeffrey Epstein.

Like Kamala, Hillary had dreamed of becoming the Queen of the world, but unfortunately Putin derailed those plans by providing Trump with an alien device of his own, which made him impervious to being shrunk by the orb. It was because of this Russian interference that Hillary lost the election in 2016, but now she could at least vicariously have her revenge and see to it that Trump would lose in 2020. Kamala thanked Hillary for the orb, and promised that when she became Queen of the World, she would reward Hillary with a country to rule as her own fiefdom.

After Hillary left, Kamala held the orb in her hand and pondered whether it actually worked like Hillary said. She wanted to test it out, but was worried about shrinking someone that might actually vote for her, so she drove for quite some distance until she found herself in an area full of Trump signs. She knew she was now in Trump country. But there were still too many people who might witness her crime, so she kept driving until the houses became very scarce.

By now the coffee she had drank with Hillary had made its way to her bladder and she needed to go really bad, so she decided to just get it over with. She found a house which was isolated from all the rest and had a Trump sign in the yard. "Perfect!" Kamala said, as she parked the car and walked towards the house with the orb in hand.

Kamala wasn't sure how the orb worked, but Hillary told her it was easy and would come naturally, so she decided to give it a shot. Holding the orb outward in the direction of the house, Kamala began to concentrate her mind on the house and picturing the massive structure dwindling before her until it was smaller than her shoe. Nothing was happening, and it seemed like Hillary had played a prank on her, but then all of the sudden the orb began to glow brightly and a beam of energy shot out and enveloped the house.

Kamala watched in amazement as the large duplex began to shrink right before her eyes. After a moment the beam disappeared and the house was gone! Or was it? Kamala cautiously crept into the seemingly barren lot where the house had been for a closer inspection. At the very center of the flat lot of dirt, there was the house, but it was now no bigger than the coffee cup she had sipped from at the cafe with Hillary. Kamala knelt down and brought her face in close, and began to cackle with laughter at the plight of these Trump supporters who definitely won't be voting for the orange man now. She wondered just how many people there were inside this house, and hoped that none of them had been planning on voting for her.

Those who lived inside the house knew something wasn't right, because of the earthquakes from Kamala walking towards them, and of course her cackling laughter which was louder than anything they had ever known. The dozen or so people that lived inside the duplex rushed to the windows to see what the hell was going on outside. To their horror, they were greeted with the face of a gigantic black woman leering down at them.

Now that Kamala had shrunk these people she wasn't sure what she should do next. She wished she had asked to use their restroom first, because she had to go really bad, but now it was too late for that. She was wondering whether she should just leave them as they are, crush them under her foot, or even take the house and keep it as a decoration for her own home.

As Kamala debated these questions in her head, the door of the shrunken house opened and a tiny man roughly the size of an ant came out armed with what appeared to be an assault rifle. At normal size, this would have been something Kamala would be concerned about, but an ant-sized assault rifle in the hands of an ant-sized man just made Kamala cackle with laughter at the sight.

The tiny man, however, was not amused, and began to open fire at her gigantic looming face. Every single bullet hit the almost impossible to miss target of Kamala's giant face, and every single one of them did absolutely nothing. The microscopic bullets were dwarfed by the size of Kamala's skin cells, and became lodged in the dead skin cells on the surface. She didn't feel a thing, but could see the muzzle flash and faintly hear the tiny sound of the gun firing. After emptying the entire magazine and realizing it didn't do anything, the tiny man panicked and fled back inside the house, slamming the door behind him.

"So, that's how it's going to be, huh?" Kamala said, now slightly irritated by this microaggression.

"You racist white Trumpers could have had the privilege of having your house become a decoration on my shelf, but since you attacked me without provocation with an assault rifle, I think its only fair that I do the same and unload on you with my own gun." Kamala said, as she began to undo her belt buckle.

"Those who live in a house that's the size of a coffee cup shouldn't throw stones at a woman who has several cups of coffee in her bladder." Kamala cackled, as she pulled down her slacks and squatted over the coffee cup-sized house full of Trumpers.

Kamala did her best to try to aim her big gun directly at the house. As a woman, her female anatomy made this difficult, but soon she would be the president of the free world, so this was good practice. Who knows, maybe she would find herself doing this very same thing not just to shrunken houses, but perhaps entire shrunken countries that would not submit to her rule? She also wondered if Hillary had ever done anything like this to all the people she discreetly killed off over the years when she had the orb.

A torrent of piss blasted out of Kamala's urethra and hit the dirt near the house, causing it to dissolve into a frothy mud. "Damn, I missed!" Kamala muttered as the torrent continued to gush out, now impossible for her to stop even if she wanted to. As the tiny white people in the house looked out the windows in horror, Kamala quickly shimmied herself to adjust her stream so that it landed on the house. She finally hit her target, and her yellow piss was so powerful that the house exploded into splinters of wood upon impact.

Some inside the house were instantly killed by the powerful blast of Kamala's urine, but most were swept up in the growing yellow deluge, clinging to bits of wood or whatever they could grab onto in an effort to save themselves. There were actually two families living inside this duplex, consisting on men, women, and children, and numbering about a dozen or so in total. All of them were white, and all of them were likely Trump voters, so Kamala felt good about eliminating them from the pool of potential voters.

Kamala could see the tiny people swimming around in her piss like ants, and directed her stream to hit as many of them as she could. By the time her bladder was finally empty, most of them were dead. Some died by being obliterated by her powerful stream, while others drowned. A few had somehow still managed to survive clinging to debris as huge piss droplets rained down from Kamala's vagina.

"Ahhhh!" Kamala sighed with relief, as she pulled a tissue out of her pocket to wipe herself clean.

A tiny redhead girl of about 20 had managed to make it to the shore of the piss-lake and was trying to crawl away. Kamala grabbed her up into the tissue she had just used to wipe her pussy, and gently wadded it up and put it back into her pocket. "Hmm, might have some fun with this one later..." Kamala cackled as she pulled up her pants and buckled up her belt.

The few survivors still swimming around in her piss might manage to make it to the shore... or not. Either way, Kamala didn't care. They were too small to vote, or to rat her out, so she decided to just leave them to stew in her piss as she went back to her home to enjoy her new redhead toy.

***

On the night of the election, Kamala received a call from George Soros informing her that millions of fraudulent ballots had been printed that would cause a vertical spike in votes for Biden. "Excellent!" said Kamala.

"Yes, but there's a problem." George Soros said, gravely. "The fake votes will go in our favor, but there's still millions of legitimate ballots that will go to Trump. They will be delivered through the mail, and this must be stopped or Trump will be re-elected!"

"Don't worry," Kamala said, holding the orb in her hand. "I think I have a way to make sure the ballots that were for Trump never make it to the ballot counters..."

Kamala got in her car and tracked down the Postal truck carrying the millions of real ballots for Trump. When they were in a quiet area where no one was looking, Kamala used the orb to shrink it down to the size of a toy.

Exiting from her car, Kamala chased after the shrunken postal vehicle and grabbed it with her bare hands. Her thirst for power and global domination would now be fulfilled, because the millions of votes that were for Trump were now literally in the palm of her hand, and she would see to it that they would never be counted. The mail truck and the millions of ballots it contains became a cool decoration on Kamala's shelf.

As for the hapless female postal worker driving the truck, Kamala had to do something to eliminate her because she was a witness to her crime of election fraud. She decided she would swallow the woman whole as a snack and then let her digestive system eliminate all trace of her.

"You should feel honored," Kamala said to the screaming woman trapped inside of her mouth. "You are about to become part of history. You will be turned into shit, but not just any shit. You will become the shit of the first female president in history!"

Kamala began to cackle as she gulped the screaming woman down her throat to be digested.


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. Please check out my collage on deviantart if you haven't and let me know what you think there. As for this story, I'm finished as far as my own involvement is concerned, but I have set it to be a round robin so anyone can continue it if they wish, or you can write a spinoff or whatever if you like. But if you do just please give me the attribution. That's all I ask in return.


Link to Deviantart collage: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-nation/art/Kamala-Harris-Shrinks-Trump-s-Votes-900883178