- Text Size +

I awoke in a dark cave, my head was pounding and I had no idea where I was. The last thing I remember was going to sleep the night before. I tried to get up but i realized that the ground was soft but wet, was i in a gym of some sorts? As i got up i began to notice the smell, it smelt of sweat a very strong musky smell. I began to feel around for a light switch, I walked a few feet and then felt a wall which also felt moist, I realized that the wall was curving and then at the corner of the wall the texture changed. It felt strange, much softer than the other wall but it was still hard. If I pushed hard enough I felt this wall compress. I gained some hope and began to push the wall. Try as I might, this wall moved very little and I was beginning to get very tired. Suddenly I heard a loud sound. 

boom

Boom

Boom

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM
BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!!


My room suddenly began to shake violently, as I was thrown around. I heard a loud thunder outside that shook me to my core. I began to tremble as I was still being thrown around this sweaty room. Suddenly I felt weightless as though I was falling through the air then a loud crash as though we had hit something. I was a bit shaken up but surprisingly I felt no pain. 

I then heard thunder again and saw that the wall that I was trying to move earlier was being pulled back. Then a bright light flooded the area i was in, as my eyes adjusted to the light i realized that i was not in a room but a platform. I quickly walked to the end of the platform and what I saw shocked me. Five large beasts rested at the end of the platform, which I was slowly realizing was a shoe. I tried to crane my neck up but I couldn't see the person's face past their breast. While looking up, the foot quickly moved up into the air and now i was faced with a decision to either escape this shoe or to run back and find a safe spot to hide. I decided to jump out but the fall was pretty steep like 15 feet. My legs felt a shock and i was now on the floor. I realized the shoe i was in was a mule, but a house mule. It was severely worn and had scratches all around, their was a large platform around 20 feet in my estimation and also it was an open back. It was also had a lot of dirt on it covering its cream color. It also had a part in the middle with a deep groove that was brown. The platform that i was on ( which was the back of the mule) was now brown/ black, but it seems that that was not the original color. I also noticed the foot that was now above me resting on the heel. One foot was covered in a brown sock and the other was in the air. I assume that the sock that the person is currently putting on was the object that i couldn't push earlier.