- Text Size +

Today went very differently to how they had planned and expected it to go. He would be having very stern words with management.

 

Alex rolled closer to Poppy and gripped her hand tightly. She gripped him back and there was a slight inkling of a relieved smile on her face. It was all over now. 

 

"That was amazing," the giant Lisa panted above them. She was still sitting on the side of the bed. "The best orgasm ever!" She rewarded Rachel with a long a deep kiss. 

 

Rachel smiled and nodded. 

 

"Mine was good too,"

 

"What did you use that was so different?" Lisa asked her. Rachel looked down towards the tiny Alex and Poppy. Lisa followed her gaze, seeing the cum soaked couple and her eyes widened in surprise and shock. 

 

"Oh god! I'd forgotten about them! No, you didn't Rachel, please tell me you didn't!" She looked at Rachel in disappointment. 

 

Rachel simply shrugged and grabbed hold of Poppy by her waist. Holding her between her giant fingertips. 

 

She lifted her up and held her in front of Lisa's face. 

 

"This is what gave you the best orgasm of your life," she said simply. 

 

"But it was unwilling. They didn't sign up for this," Lisa started. 

 

Rachel shrugged. 

 

"Oh well, all to our advantage and pleasure them being here," replied simply. Lisa's eyes focused on the floppy tiny woman dangling in front of her face. 

 

Alex could tell there were a series of thoughts running through her head. 

 

"Shall we clean them up?" Rachel asked, then she lifted the tiny woman towards her mouth, opened her red luscious lips and Poppy squealed as she was thrust head first into Rachel's mouth. Rachel started to suck on her head and then she sucked the tiny wriggling body further inside her mouth. She moaned as she did so. 

 

Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and the tip snaked its way down Poppys belly and then hooked around her crotch and dragged her inside the giant mouth. 

 

Her little legs and feet waggled helplessly between the giant lips. 

 

Alex was exhausted, he tried to protest but he just kept choking on the drying cum on his face and in his throat. 

 

"You're so naughty," Lisa commented, rolling her eyes. 

 

Rachel's fingers clamped over Poppy’s ankles and pulled her out with a wet slurp. 

 

"Its amazing, you should try it. She tastes of you," Lisa chuckled in response and then looked down at Alex with interest. 

 

"Nooo!" He yelled out, but the giant hands of Lisa descended upon him and grabbed hold of his body. 

 

In seconds he was thrust inside her mouth with a scream. 

 

For the next few minutes both women sucked on their tiny sex toys, tasting and smelling the sexual aromas and tastes of their partner's pussy on them.

 

After they had been sucked to a point of thinking they were going to be eaten both of them were put back on the bed and the women put their clothes back on. 

 

"That was fun but we should hand them back into the staff now," Lisa finished with saying.  

 

"I've got another idea," Rachel commented with a sly smile, she glanced down at the cowering couple. 

 

"They are the best sex toys we've ever experienced right?" Lisa nodded reluctantly. 

 

"The staff don't seem to know about the mix up, so I suggest we just take them with us,"

 

"No, we can't do that!" Lisa protested vehemently; shaking her head and pulling her knee high boots on. 

 

Rachel leant into her and gave her a long and deep kiss. 

 

Lisa accepted the kiss and then gently pushed her away. 

 

"You can't do that every time you want your way," Lisa spoke at her with her eyes narrowed. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription