- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Swinger’s Date Goes Wrong Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Lesbian Giantess, Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, insertion, handheld, licking, soft vore, kidnap

 

 

Alex awoke with a start, he had a thumping headache. Everything around him was absolutely huge as expected. He rolled onto his side, feeling his penis flop against his naked thigh and glanced over to his wife, Poppy.

Poppy was starting to stir as well, with a low moan and murmur. This was quite normal as a side effect from the shrinking process. They were very familiar with that.

He tapped her on her shoulder and rested his hand there. She reached up and held his hand gently and affectionately. That meant she was okay.

He turned and looked up at the clock on the wall above the door. Bethany and Simon were late, by at least twenty minutes, that wasn’t usual for them.

They had arranged a fortnightly session at the ‘Size Adjustment Adult Playdate Studio’. It was originally a place where one person, or multiple people, could arrange to have an environment where they could have sex, cosplay or roleplay with others, but not prostitutes, all voluntary.

The organisation had evolved to adopt the shrinking technology when it became mainstream enough to be legal and affordable. It was still seen as marginal in the adult sexual arena, but was growing in popularity.

The offer was attractive because the Studio found and arranged consensual appointments and dealt with all of the shrinking process and all of the associated admin.

Great for people who just wanted to turn up and have the experience they were after. 

Alex and Poppy had met Bethany and Simon at one of the swinger couple events, they had arranged a date six months ago and had been doing this ever since. Each couple tended to take turns being the ones shrunk down, sometimes they switched partner as well. It was Alex and Poppy’s turn this time to be shrunk down.

They had all collectively decided on three inches height for both of them and that was how Alex and Poppy found themselves when they had woken up.

One of the Studio staff would have carried them and carefully laid them on the velvet cushion in the safe compartment after taking them from the shrinking booths.

“Wh- where are th- they,” Alex’s voice croaked, he could do with some water for his throat and mouth, it was so dry he was barely audible.

He looked around him uncertainly. Everything in the room was huge. There wasn’t that much in there. There was a shelving unit with cleaned and sanitised sex toys, an assortment of lubricants and other sexual paraphernalia. There was a large sofa, a double sex chair and a double bed.

Alex still felt groggy from the shrinking process. 

 

 

He wondered when their friends would turn up. They were usually on time, gently helping Alex and Poppy to wake up. It was usually a wonderful experience being cradled in their arms or hands. 

 

The handle of the door opened and one of the size adjustment nurses entered the room, she was an attractive woman, in her mid- twenties. 

 

She bent forwards to examine them closely. Giving him a warm smile. She checked their vitals. 

 

"Feeling okay?" the giant woman loomed over them, but she wasn’t imposing. She was peaceful and gentle.

 

They both nodded. 

 

"Great, your appointment has arrived. I will leave you to it."

 

She left the room, nodding to the people who were just about to enter the room. 

 

Alex looked up smiling expectantly. Then his smile disappeared instantly. 

 

There must be some kind of a mistake. 

 

Two women entered the room. One was probably early to mid- twenties, the other probably in her thirties. 

 

They were both attractive; the older woman was much bustier than the other. They were wearing fishnet stockings and some very tight clad outfits, with a combination of black and red leathers and fabrics. 

 

They walked inside holding hands and shut and then locked the door. 

 

Both of them immediately started to kiss each other very passionately. 

 

Alex watched the two of them in consternation. They weren't supposed to be in this room. It was a mistake. 

 

Both women were completely engrossed with one another, they hadn't seemed to even notice Alex or Poppy.

 

They kissed one another very tenderly on their lips, their tongues probing and exploring very sensually. 

 

Their hands started to explore each other’s bodies and gently caressing their butts, sliding up their hips and then each other's breasts. 

 

Alex watched them, he was confused as to how this had happened but it was indeed a very attractive show to watch. He wondered if this was something Poppy had secretly arranged to change things up a bit. If so, she was even more utterly awesome than he thought.

 

Poppy looked round at Alex quizzically, the look on her face told him that she was as surprised as him by this sight that was unfolding in front of them… So she hadn't arranged this then… 

 

The women slowly made their way over to the other side of the L-Shaped bed to where Alex and Poppy were, they were still kissing each other very passionately, starting to moan with pleasure, completely ignorant of the shrunken couple sharing the room with them.

 

The older woman propped herself on the edge of the bed and lifted out a leg, the younger woman took the hint and mounted the other woman's powerful thigh, she unbuttoned the crotch of her tight outfit, revealing her naked pussy and started to rub herself up and down the thigh. 

 

They were hungry for each other, the sex was passionate and had an urgent feel to it all; as if they had this pent up energy and desperately wanted to release it. 

 

Suddenly the older woman glanced towards the shelf with various sex toys and items. 

 

She quickly grabbed hold of a large dildo with a wide base on it. 

 

She passed it to her other hand behind the other woman's back and slammed it against the top of the bed, dildo tip facing upwards. Alex and Poppy both jumped with shock at the loud noise and the vibration it caused on the bed. The dildo wobbled on the spot, held firmly in place by the giant hand.

 

"Your turn Rach," the older woman said. So she was called Rachel then, Alex concluded. 

 

Rachel looked at the dildo and smiled, then she stepped over to it, turned around so she was facing outwards and started to rub her pussy up and down the large but malleable shaft. 

 

She started to breathe more heavily. The other woman approached her and started to kiss her again, then she undid Rachel's outfit and pulled it down over her breasts. 

 

Alex watched in wonder as the giant older woman bent forwards and started to kiss down Rachel's neck and headed down towards her breasts. 

 

He felt himself getting hard watching this demonstration. 

 

"Maybe we should shout and tell them that we are here," Poppy suggested, concern was lining her face. 

 

"No, Alex shook his head. I don't think they are supposed to be in this room… I don't think that would be a good idea," he looked ahead to their raging passion.

 

Poppy looked at him disagreeably, and then noticed his hard on. She huffed. 

 

"Men," she stated in disappointment and then returned her attention to the giant female couple. 

 

Rachel had pulled the older woman's outfit down and opened up her crotch area as well, with one hand she was holding the dildo and guiding the tip towards her vaginal opening, her other hand was down below and caressing her lover's pussy. 

 

Then, with a gasp of pleasure, she lowered her hips and slid down, inserting the dildo inside herself. She curved her spine upwards, her mouth opening in a wide gasp of pleasure.

 

She lowered herself right down, slowly, and then raised up again, then down again. She started to pump up and down on the dildo, increasing with speed and ferocity.

 

Alex watched in awe as her beautiful giant breasts bounced up and down as she pumped herself up and down on the dildo. Her naked thighs flexed and he could see the definition of her quad muscles as she squatted and lifted herself each time.

 

The other woman was licking and sucking on her left nipple and tweaking her right nipple with her fingertips. 

 

Rachel was gasping with pleasure and intensified her pumping. She continued with each time she pumped she exhaled and moaned ever more loudly.  

 

Poppy looked like she was starting to get uncomfortable, she was trying not to look at the awesome giant sexual display.

 

Alex, on the other hand, couldn't avert his gaze. 

 

Rachel inserted her fingers inside the older woman's pussy, causing her to gasp in pleasure. 

 

"Get a strap- on Lisa," Rachel panted. "I need something to tip me over the edge," she gasped as she continued to pump up and down on the dildo. 

 

 

Lisa looked up at her, made eye contact and smiled. She looked behind her at the sex toy rack and nodded. 

 

She stood up, turning to walk over to the rack, her gaze cast along the bed and then stopped at Alex and Poppy. 

 

Alex's chest tightened.

 

He had felt detached from it all moments ago when he was just watching them, but they hadn’t seen him, but with the giant woman suddenly look down and spotting them and the look of surprise on her face, it told him that they definitely had the wrong room, they hadn't been expecting Alex and Poppy shrunken down in here. 

 

He also realised if there was a room mix up, that meant that the staff had messed up and they didn’t know about it either.

 

"What is it Lisa?" Rachel panted, continuing to pump up and down on the dildo, she followed her lover's astonished gaze and also looked down at Alex and Poppy, she slowed down her pumping and then stopped what she was doing. 

 

"Woah, what is this?" She extracted herself from the dildo and quickly approached them. 

 

Her giant hands pressed down on the wipe clean surface of the bed. Alex could see her giant fingers splaying towards him; her polished fingernails were very tidy and neatly manicured. 

 

Her giant face peered down at them at the edge of the bed; as she squatted to examine them very closely. Her green eyes glistened brightly.

 

"Well, well, well," Rachel said. "What have we here?" her breath blew over them, causing Poppy’s long golden hair to ruffle in the wind of her breath.

 

"Hi," Poppy stood up and waved a greeting, trying to not look nervous. Alex admired his fellow shrunken partner’s body in full naked profile as she stood up in front of the huge beautiful giant face of Rachel. "I think there's been a mistake, we are supposed to be with someone else…"

 

Rachel looked up at Lisa and smiled with excitement. 

 

"They are so cute," she said to Lisa. Almost ignoring what Poppy was saying. 

 

"We should get the nurse," Lisa replied, still looking down at the tiny people, shaking her head with concern.

 

"I've never played with shrunken people before, I bet it’s fun," Rachel continued, ignoring what Lisa was saying. 

 

"No, no, you're not hearing me; we are supposed to be with some other people, another couple!" Poppy shouted louder. “We’re not supposed to be here with you…”

 

"I don't think they want to play with us Rach," Lisa continued. 

 

"Oh please, they wouldn't be shrunken down here if they weren't into it, where's your fun?" Rachel replied slightly irritably, giving Lisa a sideways glance of disappointment. 

 

Lisa started shaking her head to disagree, she made a move towards them, presumably to pick them up and take them back out of the room.

 

Rachel smiled and then intercepted Lisa, she caught her in a warm embrace and kiss.

 

“C’mon, let’s just finish up here and then we can tell the staff…” Lisa was still rigid in Rachel’s grasp.

 

Rachel then inserted her tongue in Lisa's mouth.

 

Lisa moaned as she was being kissed. Rachel then kissed down her neck, across her collar bone and headed towards her large round breast. Lisa’s head kicked back and she moaned with delight.

 

“Okay, but just a little while,” she rasped.

 

Alex watched the flesh of her giant breast press in with each of Rachel's kisses. 

 

Lisa's eyes closed and she arched her back. 

 

Rachel started to caress her pussy again with her hand, it caused Lisa to moan even more loudly. Rachel continued doing it until Lisa was under her sexual spell.

 

Alex didn’t notice it immediately, but something caused him to quickly look up at Rachel’s face. Her eyes were suddenly looking directly at Alex and Poppy, she had a devilish smile on her lips, it emerged to either side of Lisa's nipple that was in Rachel’s mouth; as she gently sucked on it. 

 

With the speed of a striking snake she reached out and grabbed hold of Poppy. 

 

Poppy screamed out. 

 

Rachel moaned loudly to cover up the noise. 

 

"Hey!" Alex shouted in protest, waving his arms. But he was ignored and inaudible over both giant women's moans. 

 

Rachel brought Poppy up to her face and examined her quickly, whilst still pleasuring Lisa. 

 

Then she gave Poppy a giant lick with her tongue and inserted her in her giant mouth. 

 

Poppy's legs were kicking wildly in panic as her upper half was being sucked on. 

 

She was brought back out again, she was glistening with Rachel's saliva. Rachel then quickly lowered her hand holding Poppy down towards Lisa's crotch. 

 

Alex realised with worry that Rachel had in fact not strictly been sucking on Poppy but lubing her up. 

 

Poppy disappeared from sight between Lisa's legs. 

 

Rachel smiled as her hand worked between Lisa's thighs. 

 

Lisa moaned more loudly. Then she suddenly gasped really loudly.

 

"Oh, my god!" She panted. "That's amazing,"

 

Alex ran over to stand next to Lisa's buttocks and he shouted up at Rachel. 

 

"Hey, stop that, stop what you're doing!" He shouted up at her. 

 

Rachel looked down from where she was sucking on Lisa's nipple. He gaze was suddenly very rapacious. 

 

Alex quivered and started to instinctively back away. 

 

But it was too late. Rachel reached down towards him with her other spare hand. 

 

Giant fingers descended towards him, huge fingernails pointing towards his tiny body. 

 

Alex turned and started to run, but be instantly found himself enveloped by the giant fingers. 

 

"No!" He shouted out, but found himself being lifted off the mattress. 

 

He was carried back towards the giant sweaty scene. 

He was lowered down towards Rachel's crotch. That was when he saw what was happening to Poppy. He watched with concern, she was being rubbed up and down Lisa's labia. It was very wet down there and there was slime everywhere. It was sticking to Rachel's fingers and covering Poppy. 

 

Poppy was desperately trying to separate herself from the hand or the pussy, also trying to clear her face of sexual slime at the same time, but she was overwhelmed by all of it; here was too much happening at once and all of it was outside of her control or power to do anything about it. 

 

She was in distress. 

 

But Alex had new problems of his own. He was heading towards Rachel's own pussy. 

 

He reached out his hands in defence as the giant pussy loomed towards him. Her huge labia lips were wide and spread out, and her pussy hole was open, waiting for him. 

 

He was slathered against the warm and wet pussy. 

 

Alex spluttered as he felt some of her juices rub across his face. 

 

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Poppy being adjusted by Rachel's hand and then, with a loud scream, Poppy was inserted head first inside Lisa's giant pussy. 

 

Lisa let out a loud moan of pleasure.

 

Alex looked upwards, he could see the enormous breasts of both women hanging above him, their long necks and chins were visible.


Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription