- Text Size +

Alex wriggled as much as he could, but he was pushed further and further inside, he was being completely enveloped. He took a deep breath as he knew that he was still being pushed further inside, the giant fingers were pressing both of his shoulders, pushing him inside. He could see the vaginal opening in front of his face, then it passed by and he was suddenly shrouded in a dark red cave.

 

He shrieked with shock, he knew he was inside a giant pussy, but it was still terrifying; especially because he didn’t know what was going to happen next.

 

The walls of muscle squeezed around him tightly, constraining his breathing, everything was slick and wet around him, and there was the ever oppressive and unrelenting pressing of the giant fingers on his shoulders, continuing to slowly slide him further inside the giant pussy.

 

Alex was worried that he was going to be completely sucked inside the huge sexual cavern, there was nothing he could do. 

 

He could hear Lisa screaming out in pleasure, he could see her hips bucking in the distance, terrified about where Poppy was and what she was being subjected to.

 

Then the giant fingers ceased pressing him in, and instead lifted upwards and started to rapidly rub circles around the huge clitoris above. It emitted a squelchy and slick sound which repeated with every circular motion.

 

The giant hips suddenly bucked, shaking him back and forth and the muscles around him pulsed with such power it squeezed the wind out of him.

 

Alex’s mouth was open as he gasped, the muscles released for a moment, allowing him to suck in a deep breath of air and then he could hear Rachel moaning in pleasure, it was a long guttural moan and then the muscles squeezed him all around.

 

He tried to squirm free but he was held tightly by the crushing strength of her vaginal muscles. The masturbating fingers sped up to the point where it was a wet blur. Occasional blobs of cum splattered against his face.

 

Then she screamed loudly, the muscles relaxed all over, he took a deep breath of release in, then he saw white fluid building up around his chest. He felt a pressure around his body, warm and wet. Without any warning a huge gush of cum burst out of the vagina and coursed around his body; completely coating him.

 

The cum dribbled up his neck and across his face completely shrouding him, he could feel it dripping off the top of his head; as he hung upside down, sticking out of the vagina.

 

He could feel giant fingertips roughly gripping his chest and dragging him out of the slopping wet vagina with a wet squelching sound.

 

His arms suddenly became free and he desperately clawed at his face to remove the sticky cum from his mouth so that he could breath, and quickly swiped at his eyes as well, just as he was being carried through the air.

 

He was dumped on a surface and he flopped about like a fish on land; desperate for air. He looked to the side as he rolled over; panting for air and saw that Poppy was lying next to him.

 

She was also completely coated in cum, and thankfully she was breathing. She looked at him lifelessly, haunted by her experience of being shoved headfirst into another woman’s giant vagina.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription