- Text Size +

Kathleen wasn’t there to see what Tippy, Aimee and Dani did to the tiny Stephen. But when she heard about it, she wanted to try out being a giantess herself. She didn’t want to do anything with Stephen, however, because Dani was her best friend and Stephen was her son. She did have someone in mind that she did want to shrink, however – her boyfriend, Anthony.

Kathleen told Anthony that Dani had something to show him at her house, and the two of them went to Dani’s house to see what she had in store. When they got to Dani’s house, Kathleen and Anthony went into her room and Kathleen locked the door behind them. Once the door was locked, Dani pulled out her shrink remote and pointed it right at Anthony. He was shrunk to just an inch tall in the blink of an eye.

Anthony was terrified as he looked up at the two giantess women, Dani sitting in her chair and Kathleen standing up, smiling evilly as she looked down at her tiny boyfriend. Dani then reached down and grabbed him with two fingers. She brought him to her face, chuckling.

“So, I hear you think I’m thick,” she said. Anthony began shaking his head back and forth fast, signifying he didn’t think Dani was thick like his friends. She didn’t care either way.

“I’ll show you thick,” she said. She then handed Anthony to his giantess girlfriend, who also laughed evilly.

“You’re so cute,” she said to him. Dani then took her pants off, her giant fupa hanging in her underwear like a bowling ball in a bag. She lay down on her bed and opened her big legs. “Bring him over, Kat,” she said. Anthony was scared. Was Dani about to put him in her panties?

Kat approached Dani, putting Anthony between Dani’s legs. Her thighs were like two giant walls to him. In a second, the walls came together as Dani squeezed Anthony between her thighs. Anthony found it almost impossible to breathe between her thick thighs.

“Don’t crush him, Dani. That’s my job later,” Kat said. Anthony felt frozen. Was his girlfriend just saying she was going to crush him? How?

Feeling Anthony squirm between her thighs turned Dani on now. She felt her vaginal region warm up. She then remembered feeling Stephen squirm inside of her as she masturbated watching the video of Aimee and Tippy scissoring.

“Oh, Kathleen,” Dani moaned. “I need…” Dani then opened her legs, allowing Anthony to breathe. She then lifted her butt and began taking her underwear off. Her FUPA and forest of pubic hair made a crashing sound as she plopped back down on the bed, her underwear on the floor. She then grabbed Anthony once again and lifted him up.

“Can I…” Dani asked between moans.

“Go right ahead,” Kat said. She had just given Dani permission to use Anthony as a dildo. Dani then shoved Anthony headfirst into her vagina. She moaned and licked her lips as she thrusted the tiny man in and out of her, her vaginal walls beginning to crush him, making movement impossible.

“I’m gonna cum!” Dani said, then exploded all over Anthony. He was now covered in Dani’s cum. Seeing Anthony inside of Dani turned Kathleen on turned her on. She always wanted Anthony to bang her, but he always said no. Now, being so tiny, she could easily get him inside of her.

“My turn,” she said. She then took her shoes, socks, pants and underwear off and lay on Dani’s bed. Dani then sat up and gave Anthony to his giantess girlfriend.

“I’ve wanted you inside me for so long, Anthony. Now my chance has come,” she said as she moaned. She then stuck Anthony into her vagina and began thrusting him in and out. Her moans were about as quiet as Dani’s, and she let out a huge moan and let go of Anthony as she exploded with cum. Her orgasm shot Anthony out of her vagina and on to the bed under her. Her cum leaked out of her vagina and on to him, soaking him even more in her cum.

“Oh, thank you, Anthony,” Kat said as she rubbed her vagina and breathed heavily. Dani then picked him up and brought him back to her face.

“You know what else makes me thick?” she asked. “My boobs.” Dani then put Anthony down on her desk and lifted her shirt off, leaving her almost completely naked except for her bra. She shook her boobs up and down, and they bounced with each move. Anthony knew Dani had big boobs, but seeing them almost completely out, he was shocked by how big they really were.

Dani picked Anthony up and brought him closer to her bra. She pulled it down and placed Anthony inbetween her cleavage. She then looked down at him and chuckled.

“You like the view?” she asked. She then began to shake her boobs back and forth, shaking Anthony back and forth, smacking him into each of her boobs. She giggled at the sight of him swaying. “You like that? How about this?” she then began pushing her boobs together. Anthony was consumed by the large boobs, his sight being consumed by them.

“Such big boobs, right, Anthony?” she asked him. She then reached back in and placed him where her nipple was in her bra. “This is going to be fun. Hold on.” She then grabbed at both sides of her bra and pulled up until her mountainous boobs fell out. Dani now sat in front of her best friend completely naked and her tiny boyfriend hanging from her nipple.

“Oh my God, Atha. What big nipples you have!” Kathleen exclaimed, laughing. Dani smiled, holding her boobs up with her hands. She then let them fall once again before she started shaking them back and forth.

This was the moment where Anthony couldn’t hold on any longer. As Dani shook her boobs, he lost his grip on her nipple and flew across the air. He began to scream at the top of his lungs. He felt he was headed right to the floor and his untimely death. His life was spared, however, when Kat caught him in the palm of her hand. He looked up at his giantess girlfriend and smiled. She would keep him safe – or so he thought.

“I hope you had fun with Dani. Now it’s my turn to have some fun,” she said, letting out an evil laugh. “I’m not going to put you in my bra or anything. I’m not as big as her. Instead, we’re going to play a game of hide-and-seek. I’m going to give you ten minutes to run around the basement. If I find you, I’m going to step on you.” She let out another evil laugh.

“Why would you do that? I thought you loved me!” Anthony said.

“I did. But let’s face it. You’re better off this way. Tiny. Helpless. Under my control,” Kat said. Anthony’s heart was broken. He never loved a girl more than he did her. She only saw him as a tiny, pathetic little thing and she was acting like she was ready to kill him.

Kat walked over to Dani’s bedroom door, opened it and put Anthony on the floor.

“Ten minutes. You better run, little man,” she said, laughing evilly once again before she closed the door. Anthony looked around now. All the furniture was so big. He might easily be able to hide somewhere long enough where Kat may give up trying to find him or feel bad for acting this way towards him and want to revert him to his normal size – if that was even possible.

He had no time to waste. He had to hide somewhere before Kat came out looking for him. He ran as fast as he could to the long black couch in the middle of the room. While he was an inch tall, he still couldn’t get under the leg rest to hide. He had to go elsewhere.

He ran across the couch and behind it, trying to see if he could get underneath the couch. Unfortunately, there was no room for him to crawl under. Time was running out. He needed to find somewhere to hide. He looked to his right and saw the only possible spot for him to hide – underneath a desk on the side wall. He ran and hid behind the leg of the desk.

A minute later, he looked to the other side of the basement and realized he could’ve hid behind the washing machine. There was no way Kat would find him there. It was too late for him to make another move, however. He heard the door open and a giantess Kat came out of the room. Anthony’s heart began to beat rapidly from the fear he felt of being caught and stepped on.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are,” Kat called out. Anthony could hear her footsteps boom and feel the ground shaking with every step she took. He took a quick look to see that she was headed in the opposite direction, towards the laundry room. It turned out that going into the laundry room would’ve been a terrible idea after all.

Anthony thought then about potentially making a run for Dani’s brother Dominic’s room. His door was open and he could hide much easier in there. He looked on again to see Kat looking around the counter on the other side of the room. He took a deep breath and then ran to the side of the couch as he heard Kat’s booming footsteps getting closer. She was also saying ‘roar’ as if she were really a giant creature.

Anthony aborted his mission as the footsteps got closer. He ran back under the desk, hiding further inside so she couldn’t find him. He was out of breath then and was now breathing heavily. That must have what gave him away because seconds later, he heard “there you are!” he turned to see Kat on her knees, looking at him. She reached a hand under the desk, trying to grab him. Anthony was too fast for her, and he then took off for Dominic’s room, screaming like Chuckie from Rugrats.

He didn’t get far, however, as Kat placed a foot in front of him, stopping him in his tracks. He looked up in fear as his now giantess ex-girlfriend, who towered over him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked. She then lifted her bare foot over him. “Bye, Anthony!” she then ended it all by stepping on him. Her tiny ex-boyfriend was now nothing but a blood stain on her foot.