- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

My mom’s room was upstairs – I guess technically on the third floor because we had a basement – and right across the hall from the bathroom. She didn’t shower in that bathroom, however. We all showered in the bathroom on the middle floor, next to my brother’s room.

I was on the couch when I saw my mother go into the shower. I knew I had about ten minutes to do what I wanted to do now. I went upstairs into her room and lay on her bed. I imagined my morally obese mother as a giantess then. She was well over 300 pounds, maybe even close to 400. I wasn’t sure. All I knew was that she was a BBW in my eyes.

She didn’t have the biggest butt, but it was certainly a fat ass. My favorite part was when she would walk into the house, blow the biggest bubbly fart I’d ever heard and then simply say “oops.” I imagined being inbetween those huge buttcheeks as she farted on me. It turned me on to no end.

My penis now rocketed in my red basketball shorts. It was time to release the tension. I lowered my shorts and boxers and unveiled my penis, the tip now the size of a mushroom. I grabbed my penis and began stroking it, imagining being inside my mother’s underwear.

While I always imagined being inbetween her buttcheeks, I also dreamt of being squished against her FUPA. I found myself staring at it when she would sit on the couch. It would pop out like there was a pimple. The thought of squirming against it in her underwear made me begin to rub my penis faster, moaning.

Then I began to think of her sitting on me. Sometimes when she sat down, she stuck her butt out, making it look bigger than when she stood. I always imagined seeing that titanic-sized ass coming down on me, squishing me and even her farting on me.

The thought of my mother blowing a bubbly fart while sitting on me is what made me cum. Before cum got on the bed, I covered my penis with my boxers and let it shoot in there. I kept held of my penis, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, I realized that everything was a hundred times bigger than it was just two seconds ago. What happened? I went over to the side of the bed and the floor was a thousand feet below me now. I had shrunk! There was no way this was possible.

That’s when I heard her. My mother was coming up the stairs. I was an inch tall. How was I going to get out of here before she saw me? How would she react to seeing me so small?

My mom entered the room, closing the door behind her. She then took her towel off, revealing her big, beautiful naked body. Her belly was so big, it hung over her legs. I couldn’t make out her FUPA, either because her belly was so big. The ground began to shake as she walked. To my dismay, she began walking toward me until she stood over me.

She wasn’t looking at me, however. She had her back turned. Her butt towered over me, casting a shadow like the moon as if it were just a few feet from the Earth as opposed to thousands of miles. Each buttcheek was covered in wrinkles, which told me how fat she truly was. It also curved over back. It was much bubblier than I thought.

She sighed and then began to squat down. She was about to sit on the bed - and me! I began to run as fast I could to avoid being crushed by my mother’s butt. I had successfully gotten out of the way of the mountainous cheeks, but the force of it bouncing on the bed made me fly off the bed. I screamed as I fell. Luckily, I didn’t fall to the floor. Instead, I fell into a pair of panties – one that my mother was holding.

The panties between her legs, and as I looked up, I could finally see the giantess FUPA.

“Oh, God no,” I said to myself. I knew what was coming next. My mom began to pull her panties up, standing up as she pulled them all the way up over her butt. I was now squished by the underside of my mother’s FUPA. I had dreamt of this for so long, but I dreaded it being my reality now. Like I assumed all vaginas smelled like, this one also had a fishy smell.

My mom must have felt something poking at her vagina because she reached under her and scratched it, pushing me against it again. I couldn’t find her vaginal opening, but I was hoping to so at least I would have more room inside the panties.

As she walked, her FUPA moved back and forth, the skin rubbing against me. Just moments later, she pulled her panties back down and sat down. I was holding on to her pubic hair to avoid falling and when I looked down, I saw that I was hovering above the toilet. My mom was about either pee or poop. I needed to get her attention now.

I began crawling through the forest of pubic hair, kicking around when my feet got tangled in the hair until I finally reached the thing I was looking for before – her vaginal opening. I had to get out of the way before –

It was too late, however. My mom sighed as she began to pee. I held on for dear life as the pee soaked me. I never imagined getting peed on by my mom, but all I knew was I didn’t want her to flush me in the toilet.

Once she was done, she wiped her vagina, me being pushed against her opening. She then pulled her panties and pants back up, squishing me once again in her FUPA. Would she ever find me? Or would I be stuck here forever?