- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


It was sunny out. I woke up feeling anything but ordinary.. I walk downstairs to see my family eating breakfast at the table, “good morning Lynnisa” my sister says, all excited. “what could she be so happy about?” I thought to myself. I enjoy some breakfast and head back upstairs. spending some time in my room on my phone, I hear a loud movie coming from my sisters room. I walk on over and see she’s watching attack of a 50 foot woman, one of my personal favourite movies, “she must have been in my room”, I bust into her room. she turns her head. “I wish you were giant like her Lynnisa” says my sister. I look at her and agreed. she runs across the room and pulled out a model city she built for a school project. she gave me a look and slipped her pants off. revealing her panties, like the girls in the movie. she walked up to the model city and crushed one of the buildings with her foot. she giggled a little and moved her foot around, knocking over other buildings too. it kinda turned me on as I watched her, her thighs and ass just jiggled all over when she stomped on the model city. she told me it was my turn. I walked over and stepped on a building. got me even more excited. my body felt tingly and I liked it. suddenly, I felt my clothes getting tighter. uncomfortably tight I stretch and my shirt rips nearly clean off, leaving me in my bra. my leggings got so taught I lifted my leg up and they tore right off. my sister was excited as she watched me grow. I couldn’t help but touch myself a little as the rest of my clothes tore off. “bigger Lynnisa bigger” my sister said as she watched in awe. I eventually broke through the room and was completely naked. I had to urge to sit on the rest of the house, and I did. it felt sooo good as it crumble underneath my ass. my pussy was tingling even more and I kept growing, “wow I’m so big” I said. I start walking to the nearby by skyscrapers. knowing the people inside would be looking at me, I start rubbing myself suggestively. I walk to a building and bring my pussy to the windows, slowly coming in contact with the building, it was cold, but didn’t stop me from applying more pressure. suddenly the glass breaks and I thrust my pussy into the building. the building begins to fall toward me and I crush it into my pussy and breasts. “fuck this feels amazing” I said as I rub the building into my pussy, it crumbling and my pussy getting wetter. I fall back and crush another building as I lost balance, but it was okay because I liked the feeling, people got a pretty good show, and no one could really stop me.