- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Reuben always felt as if he was the superior to all his best friends, although he denied it in front of them all the time, telling them that they were his best friends and that he loved them. Once he found out that Dani had eaten and pooped Stephen out, he realized how pathetic he and his friends really were. Tippy told him how she had shrunk Stephen, and Reuben used her tactic to shrink Anthony, Meron, David, Delvin and Richard – aka his bitch squad.

He had special plans for all of them, and it involved his fiancée Dani. The two had sex several times in the past, but Reuben wanted to spice it up a bit. He decided they would be having sex with the bitch squad in the middle. Dani was turned on by the idea and was all for it.

The guys were all scared to be on Reuben’s penis, and even more scared when he put the condom on. They were now trapped and had no air to breathe being trapped within latex.

“Hold on, Reuben,” Dani said. “We can’t have them not being able to breathe. Take that condom off.” She had a seductive smile on her face as she said that, too. Not only did she want the boys to be able to breathe – she wanted to feel them being crushed by her vaginal walls.

The boys screamed as Reuben peeled the condom off. Dani then lay on the bed and opened her big legs, rubbing her vagina. “Give it to me, Daddy,” she said. Reuben moved fast, jumping on the bed and moving his penis right into Dani’s vagina.

The tiny men felt like they were on a bullet train as Reuben’s penis moved swiftly towards Dani’s vagina. They screamed one last time as Reuben entered Dani, her walls immediately beginning to crush them slowly as he thrust in and out. It didn’t take long before both giants were ready for the big finish.

“You know what my favorite snack is?” Reuben asked.

“What?” Dani asked, moaning as she talked.

“Oatmeal cream pie!” he exclaimed as he gave one last thrust. In one split second, both Reuben and Dani came, Reuben shooting his friends from his penis deep into Dani’s vagina. They didn’t get far, however, as they were met with Dani’s explosion that pushed them back out further towards the exit. Both giants caught their breath after coming. Reuben eventually pulled out, his penis clear of any of the bitch squad.

Dani then grabbed her vagina, realizing what she had just done. “Oh, my god. I just came all over our friends,” she said.

“You came on our children,” Reuben corrected her. Dani quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. As soon as she sat on the toilet, she held a hand over her vagina and caught each of the tiny men as they came out of her vagina, along with the large amount of urine that also came out. Meron, Richard, Anthony, David and Delvin all had died from the explosion of cum. The only survivor was Stephen. He sat up and looked around at his dead friends before looking up at the giantess Dani.

“I’m so sorry for cumming on you all,” she said to Stephen as she held her wet hand up to get a better look.

“That was so hot,” Stephen said. Dani was surprised to hear that. He had been so scared to have been eaten by her, but him being crushed by her vaginal walls and then being cummed on was hot? That turned Dani on. A smirk crawled on her face.

“You know what this means, right?” she asked. “Since Reuben just came in me and you came out of my vagina, I’m technically your mommy now.”

“I’m totally okay with you being my mommy! I’ve always thought my mommy was hot anyway and obviously you’re so fucking thick, it’s sexy!” Stephen exclaimed. Dani blushed. She felt as if Stephen was her first child. She was so in love.

“Is baby hungry?” she cooed me. Stephen reached his hands up at her, as if he wanted her to pick him up. She then lowered her shirt, pulling a boob out and putting Stephen on her nipple. He began to suck on her nipple. “Let’s go meet your Daddy.” She then put her boob back in her shirt, pulled her pants up and walked out of the bathroom, flushing the dead tiny men down the toilet.

When Dani returned to her room, Reuben was laying out on the bed, his penis sticking up like a rocket ready to launch.

“Reuben, wake up. I have something to show you,” Dani told him. Reuben looked up, opening his eyes halfway. Dani took her boobs out again, showing Stephen sucking her nipple. “We have a son.” Reuben got up and came over to Dani’s boobs.

“Oh my God. My bitch is so cute,” he said.

“Lay back down,” Dani told Reuben. “Keep your penis out. I have an idea.”

Reuben lay back down on the bed, keeping his red rocket penis out. Dani then took Stephen off her nipple and placed him on the tip of Reuben’s penis. Stephen looked up to see Dani walking towards him. She got close enough, then leaned down, putting her boobs over Reuben’s penis. At one point, Dani crushed Stephen with her boob. She then lifted her boob and brought her face over to the penis.

“Mommy’s hungry and Daddy has brought her dinner,” she said. She got on the bed and grabbed Reuben’s penis. Stephen was scared again. Dani brought her head toward Reuben’s penis, opening her mouth, putting her tongue out. Stephen’s scream was no use. Dani began sucking on Reuben’s penis, her tongue brushing against Stephen.

She moaned as she sucked until Reuben came in her mouth. She put her tongue out, where Stephen was stuck, and took him off, placing him back in her cleavage. Dani was so happy to be the giantess mother to Stephen, just as much as he was happy to have a giantess thick mother.