- Text Size +

FLAGRANTE DELECTO

by PoisonPen, copyright 2021


At the sight of the naked woman, Deanna stopped dead in the doorway. “What the fuck?”


“Stop! Wait! Don’t come in!”


It took Deanna a full second to recognize her mother’s voice. When she did, the sheer shock made her shoulders sag, causing her purse, which had been slung over one shoulder, to slide to the floor with a thump. This sound broke Deanna’s paralysis and she took two steps into the room.


The house was large and solidly constructed, so the sound of Deanna letting herself in went as unnoticed by her mother as Deanna had likewise missed her mother’s giggles and lusty groans. It wasn’t until Deanna had headed up the stairs to her own room that she’d followed the strange sounds emerging from the guest bedroom and crept up to the door which had stood slightly ajar until thrusting it open.


“Mom?” said Deanna as she slowly approached the bed.


The bed was large, with heavy brass poles at each corner. Atop the thick bedspread Deanna’s mother, Kimmy, lay spread-eagled on her back and completely naked.  Her wrists and ankles were bound with silk scarves, knotted firmly to the brass poles.  The bound woman, ashen-faced, pulled with frantic, adrenaline-driven violence at her silken bindings. The knots which held her, however, were competent and her struggles only served to make them tighter. “Go away! Get out! Please!”


The weirdness of the whole situation may have been why Deanna initially missed the little figure frozen with fear amidst the neatly-trimmed blonde fur of her mother’s pubic hair. It wasn’t until this figure began sprinting up Kimmy’s firm belly and then sliding down the side of her ribcage that Deanna’s eye was drawn by the movement.


There was a metallic ‘clunk’ as a heavy, rectangular object was dislodged from the bedspread by Kimmy’s struggles to free herself and landed on the plush carpeting. Deanna’s eyes, flickering uncontrollably between the twin unexpected sights of her mother’s exposed pussy and the little mouse-like figure scampering from it, were now drawn to the object on the floor. She stooped and retrieved it, recognizing it as the kitchen Portasizer, removed from its housing where it normally shrank garbage.


The little pink form stopped running as Deanna lifted the Portasizer off the floor. Deanna bent forward to inspect the tiny pink creature, causing a fresh round of struggles from her mother. “No! Deanna, please, just get out, I can explain everything, just, just please, please leave.”


“Holy shit,” said Deanna. “Is that Dad?”


The tiny form, perhaps two inches in height and smaller than Deanna’s little finger, shrank back from the girl’s inspection. When Deanna’s hand snaked out to snatch it, it pressed itself hard into Kimmy’s hip, as if hoping to sink inside, and made a high-pitched squeak like a frightened gerbil as Deanna grabbed it into her fist.


“Deanna, no, no, don’t-- please don’t,” said Kimmy, her voice pleading, almost a whine.


Deanna, Portasizer still in her left hand, raised her right hand and opened it in front of her eyes to inspect the tiny form she’d captured.


“What the actual fucking christ! That’s not Dad! Is that...?”


Deanna bent closer, her face like a monstrous Mount Rushmore to the cringing thing which knelt helplessly in her palm. her eyes widened with recognition.


“Aunt Gayle?!”


While Kimmy was in her early middle age, her hair still a golden blonde, her husband Kent was fifteen years her senior. It was surprising, then, that Kent’s own father had remarried a much younger woman and given Kent a much younger sister, Gayle.  She was a frequent visitor to the house and, being much closer in age to Deanna than to Deanna’s father, had often snuck away to Deanna’s room to do each other’s nails and makeup.  Petite, pretty, and blissfully uncomplicated in her modest intelligence, Gayle had been more like a large, older friend than an aunt for Deanna growing up.


Deanna looked up and met her mother’s eyes, which were wide and frightened. “Please, Deanna,  I...” her voice trailed off, apparently at a loss.


Unexpectedly, Deanna laughed. “Holy shit. You and Aunt Gayle. What the hell! Are you cheating on Dad?”


Kimmy squeezed her eyes shut fiercely as if hoping she could wake up from a nightmare, tugging once again on her bindings, hands curled into fists. “You, you don’t understand. I... look, just... untie me. Untie me and I can explain everything. And... please put your Aunt Gayle down.”


Deanna put the Portasizer down on the bedside table, well out of her mother’s reach, and took a moment to really inspect her mother’s now rigidly tense frame. Kimmy was a proud trophy wife to her older, very successful husband and, while she had lost some softness from her youth, she hadn’t let her appearance go.  She’d always made time at the gym to ensure her belly remained flat and her ankles trim. Given the current situation, Deanna suddenly wondered if fitness was the only reason behind how much time her mother spent at the gym.  The expensive and improbably large breast implants Kimmy sported -- a gift of her husband -- kept her firm up top when other women might have started to sag.  In a fashionable dress Kimmy still cut an impressive figure with her leggy height and pneumatic bust, though she looked considerably less imposing naked and in bindings.


When Deanna sat down on the side of the bed at her mother’s hip, Kimmy sighed with relief, expecting to be freed shortly, whereupon she could start doing damage control.


“So you and aunt Gayle are some kind of pervs, huh?” said Deanna, closing one eye and squinting at the two-inch woman sitting now in her palm, arms behind to prop herself up and legs in front of her. Deanna noted in passing that Gayle had tiny, child-like feet, slim and delicate. The soles of her feet, pointed at Deanna, were seashell pink, softly curved with high arches. The dainty little toes, painted fire engine red, wiggled out of nervous energy.


“It, it’s not like that,” said Kimmy, swallowing hard. “Please, just untie me and I can explain.”


Deanna cocked her head to the side, looking from her mother to the little woman in her palm. “How long have you girls been fucking? And why did you shrink Aunt Gayle?”


Kimmy turned her head away, beginning to realize she wasn’t going to get out of this as easily as she had hoped. “It’s complicated. Look, I love your father, but I... it’s... it doesn’t have to be a thing. Just untie me.”


Deanna shifted on the side of the bed, lifting a hip and raising one leg so she could see her mother’s supine form without having to twist her head. The sight of the woman helpless like this was something she wanted to remember. Kimmy had always been a distant mother, more concerned with her appearance and her social standing than with nurturing a child.  She certainly had never allowed such a vulnerable side of her to reveal itself.


“How did you shrink Aunt Gayle?” said Deanna suddenly. Portasizers were supposed to have a lockout to prevent their use on people. Modifying them was not only difficult, it was illegal.


Kimmy tugged again with her wrists, starting to get angry at the fact that she was still bound. “Gayle deactivated her biochip, look, we can talk about this all when I’m free.”


Everyone but religious objectors had a medical biochip implanted, usually in their necks, to monitor bio-signs, hold medical records, and act as identification by law enforcement. It wasn’t strictly illegal to remove or deactivate them, but one of the drawbacks is it was this chip which prevented Portasizers from working on people. Apparently Aunt Gayle had turned hers off just so she could be shrunk. Deanna had read about shrinky-dinking -- size fetish sex play -- on the Internet, but it had never occurred to her that her own mother might indulge. The cold and aloof Kimmy doing something so frivolous and hedonistic? Unthinkable.


“So how does it even work?” asked Deanna, squinting again at the tiny woman in her palm. “Does she, like, climb into your pussy or something? Can you even feel that?”


“That’s quite enough!” snapped Kimmy, her face reddening, whether with embarrassment or anger or some combination of both not quite clear. “Untie me. Now!”


Deanna sat still, a look of bland amusement on her face as she watched her mother contort her slender body with rage, tugging furiously at the silk bindings which not only showed no sign of weakening, but were now digging cruelly into Kimmy’s flesh at wrists and ankles.  She glanced down at her mother’s pussy, now a prim slit rather than the engorged and lust-swollen gash it had been when Deanna had first entered.  Though furred with fine blonde hair, it was neatly trimmed into a dignified ‘V’ shape.  Deanna couldn’t be bothered with such effort on her own pussy, and, though she had inherited her mother’s fine blonde hair, simply shaved it bald as required.


“Might as well stop squirming,” said Deanna. “Was Aunt Gayle supposed to grow herself back and then untie you? Not gonna happen now. You get untied when I decide you get untied. Or, you know, when Dad gets home.”


Kimmy’s struggles stopped instantly, her rage drained. She hadn’t thought that far ahead. “Now look,” she said, keeping her voice as neutral and calm as she could, trying to use the same stern voice of authority she’d used on her daughter when she’d broken a lamp or peed her pants.


“No, YOU look,” said Deanna. “Classes got cancelled two days early and I grabbed the train home. You figured you’d have the whole house to yourself. But I’m betting Dad will be coming home tonight, so you better hope I choose to untie you before that. Because wow, I hate to think how he’ll react. His own sister? Whew.”


“Please,” said Kimmy. “I’m sorry. It was a mistake. Just untie me. I’ll do anything.”


“Hmm,” said Deanna, a slow smile starting to grow. “You’d lose everything, wouldn’t you? Dad would leave, guaranteed.  He’d invoke the pre-nup and you’d get nothing.  You’d be on the street and totally screwed.”


A look crossed Kimmy’s face which Deanna had never seen before: fear. “Dee, please, this doesn’t have to change anything. We can forget all of this. What do you want, an allowance? Done. A car? Just pick it out. This will never happen again.”


Deanna, a look of delight on her face as she realized that the cool, proper Kimmy was totally at her mercy, glanced at the tiny two-inch woman still sitting in her palm, then back at her mother. She reached out with her other hand and laid it gently, palm down, atop one of her mother’s enormous bosoms, spread spider-like over one of the large thumb-like nipples.


“What are you doing?” said Kimmy nervously. “Are... are you going to untie me? I was serious, anything you want.”


Deanna let her hand slide down the curve of her mother’s breast, down to the flat belly. Her hand didn’t slow.


“Wait, stop!” said Kimmy. “What the fuck are you doing? Stop that! I mean it!”


The travelling hand worked its way down into the neat thatch of pubes, palm sliding onto the pink pussy slit.


Kimmy gasped, eyes bulging, lifting her head to stare incredulously down her midriff to where her daughter’s warm hand now lay atop her womanhood.


“Oh my god! No! What the fuck!” shouted Kimmy, veins bulging in her neck.


“Funny thing,” said Deanna as she stroked the length of her mother’s pussy with her fingers. “I always kind of liked girls. I mean, I like boys too, but I think pussies are pretty nice. I never told anyone. And it never occurred to me that I got that from you.”


As her daughter’s fingers worked their way past the outer lips, Kimmy thrust her head back into the pillow and gritted her teeth, eyes squeezed shut trying to prevent her pussy from reacting. “Stop, Dee, please,” she begged, unable to keep the whine from her voice.


“I’ve never touched a woman’s pussy before,” said Deanna, just sitting quietly with her fingers slipping gently into the crevice between her mother’s legs. “It’s nice. You have a nice pussy.”


“That’s sick,” said Kimmy through clenched teeth, trembling and sweat starting to bead on her face as she tried desperately to repress the reaction she could feel growing.


Against her fingers, Deanna began to feel her mother’s pussy stir, swelling and growing dewy. Drawing from her own masturbatory experiments, she gave the increasingly damp slit two long, slow pumps from her first three fingers, sinking them inside to the second knuckles.


Kimmy groaned, twisting her head to the side, her brain a frenzy of denial and shame.


“So how do you do it?” said Deanna, her voice still matter of fact. “Like this?”


Deanna brought her other hand around, the one containing her aunt (who was now on her knees and staring with shock at her niece giving her sister-in-law a clumsy finger-bang), and brought it to her mother’s now fully-engorged pussy lips. Tipping her hand, she opened her palm against her mother’s slightly-agape pussy and dumped the tiny woman inside, then inserted her fingers back inside, trapping the tiny woman within.


“No, no, no,” said Kimmy, shaking her head from side to side, recognizing the familiar texture of the soft, delicate skin of her husband’s sister pressed deep inside her pussy, the tantalizing and exquisite feeling of the tiny hands and feet on her sensitized tunnel, torn between the pleasure of that sensation and the knowledge that it was her own daughter’s warm, busy fingers which were thrust into her womanhood, her daughter’s soft palm which imprisoned the little woman and kept her from squirming her way out. And worse, the humiliation of the situation was starting to worm fingers of desire inside her brain, short-circuiting rational thought.


Deanna withdrew her fingers slightly, allowing the skin of her fingers and palm to slide smoothly over the skin of her mother’s pussy lips while keeping her aunt completely entombed inside the now-drooling cunt.


“You really are a perv,” said Deanna wonderingly, glancing up at her mother’s red and perspiring face and seeing the woman’s lower lip gripped firmly between her teeth hard enough to whiten the skin. “You fucking like this.”


Kimmy whimpered. “Don’t. Stop.”


Deanna grinned. “Was that ‘don’t, stop,’ or ‘don’t stop’?” she said maliciously, giving several quick pumps with her fingers, using her thumb to flick the swollen knob of her mother’s throbbing clit.


“This, this is wrong, oh god, this is sick,” said Kimmy, although as she said the words it actually seemed to make her even wetter, and the engorged lips of her pussy, now slack and swollen, began to ooze frothy woman-goo.


Deanna shifted herself around, scrambling so that she lay between her mother’s legs, staring at her mother’s wet, sagging pussy, her fingers keeping up a slow, steady rhythm. The occasional writhing touch of silky skin beneath her fingertips told her that her aunt Gayle was still fighting. Having total domination over these two women and the feeling of a ragingly hot, dripping pussy against her hand was making her own pussy moist. She observed with fascination the beading of rivulets of pussy goo on her mother’s pussy, seeing it shiver with each pump of her fingers, then slide wetly down the length of the swollen lips. The knowledge that she’d once been INSIDE that pussy, had been born through the lips of this very cunt she was now hotly fingering made her cunny ache with need.


Almost involuntarily, Deanna lifted her chin, opened her mouth, and took a long, slow, wet lap up the throbbing length of her mother’s pussy. The salty-sweet taste of woman-goo she recognized from an experimental taste of her own she’d once tried spread over her tongue, and was amazed at the way she could actually feel the triphammer of her mother’s heart pulsing under her tongue.


“Oh nooo,” cried Kimmy, a single tear squeezing past her scrunched eyelids as she felt the warm, moist hotness of a tongue she knew was her daughter’s press with an almost electric thrill against her pussy. “Oh god, please, this can’t be happening. Please make it stop, please.”


Unable to believe her own daring, Deanna opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to slide inside the slick wet lips. Her mind was giddy with the awareness that she had the tip of her own tongue inside her mother’s pussy, and that her mother was not just helpless to prevent it, but actually seemed to be turned on by the perversion and shame of it.


Kimmy moaned, the heat of her daughter’s mouth an unbearable pleasure. Not able to restrain herself, her back arched and her hips lifted, trying to stuff more of herself onto the hot mouth pressed against her sex and the nimble tongue probing within.


With a shock of surprise, Deanna felt a wiggling lump on her tongue and, giving her tongue a flick, drew the tiny woman half-out, a pair of petite legs thrashing desperately between her mother’s dribbling cleft.


Instinctively, Deanna lifted her face slightly, made an ‘O’ with her lips and slid them over the tiny legs so that her aunt lay half-inside Kimmy’s pussy and half inside Deanna’s mouth.  Then she pressed forward with her tongue against the soles of her aunt’s feet, pushing her mostly inside the wetly-suctioning pussy.  Keeping old of only the soft little feet with her lips, she sucked noisily and drew the woman wholly into her mouth along with a slimy wad of pussy juice.  Deanna extended her tongue with the two-inch body glued with saliva and goo to it and lapped it against the throbbing lips, pressing the squirming thing back inside the hot cave of her mother’s pussy.  A second time she thrust her tongue into her mother like a little cock and flicked the tiny woman back out to land hard on her tongue once again.  Opening her mouth wide, she suctioned her lips to her mother’s cunt and slurped freely.



Deanna, concentrating on the unexpected sensations and flavours of her mother’s fluids in her mouth, was only marginally aware of the peril of the small woman struggling for her life against her tongue. As she was preparing to ram her tongue inside her mother’s womb again, Deanna felt a trembling and sudden stiffening of her mother’s cunt lips and her mother’s whole body tensed. Without warning, hot, thick, ropy, ocean-tasting goo flooded in a gush from the gaping maw of her mother’s pussy, right into her waiting mouth. Panicked and unable to breathe at the unexpected flood, Deanna could do nothing but swallow hard and repeatedly, feeling hot, gelid streamers of drooling pussy juice sliding down her throat.


When Deanna was finally able to draw her mouth away, coughing and sputtering, her aunt toppled from her mouth to land in a wet splatter atop the slack lips where the base of Kimmy’s clit met the top of her pussy. Exhausted and frightened by her close call, the tiny woman sprawled on her back, arms out, eyes staring and horrified.


Deanna sat up and wiped glistening streamers of goo from her chin. The enormity of what had just happened struck her.  She’d just tongue-fucked her own mother. She’d sucked every slimy drop of frothy juice from her mother’s cunt down her throat.  Her own pussy was leaking and vibrating with the need for release. But first...


Deanna rose from the bed and retrieved her purse from the floor, unzipped it, and extracted her cellphone. She lifted the phone and immediately began snapping pics, making sure to get close-ups of the little woman sprawled across the top of her mother’s pussy and the shiny sheen of mixed saliva and goo which slicked her mother’s cunt lips, which were beginning to shrink back to a slit.


Kimmy, panting, eyes still screwed shut with humiliation, replayed her desperate need to cum inside her daughter’s mouth in her head, heard the distinctive whizz-click sound of a cellphone taking pictures. She opened her eyes in alarm.


“Got everything,” said Deanna. “How do you think you could explain THIS to Dad? If you thought he was gonna freak at you fucking his sister, what do you think he’s gonna do when he finds out you fucked your own daughter?”


Kimmy shook her head, completely defeated. “No, please, they... they’d send me to prison. Oh god, it would be in the papers. I’d lose everything. Please, I’ll do anything. I... I love you, please don’t.”


Deanna grinned and licked her lips. “Oh yeah, I got your love all over my chin, mom.”


“Oh christ,” whimpered Kimmy. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Please.”


With a single rapid movement Deanna snatched her aunt’s wet, sticky form up in her free hand, then threw her leg over her mother’s naked form to straddle the woman’s stomach with her legs.  Bending her head down, she lowered her head to suckle at the large nipples which stood erect atop the massive mammaries.  The areolas wrinkled as the nipples grew even harder under this assault.  Withdrawing with a wet smacking noise, Deanna licked her lips.  “Been a while since I’ve done that, huh Mom.  Okay, now I wanna see you and Aunt Gayle do it.”


Kimmy opened her eyes, afraid and humiliatingly turned on at the sight of Deanna riding her midsection like her daughter had done as a child, but with a very unchildlike, damp spot in Deanna’s jeans pressing against Kimmy’s belly. “What... what do you mean?”


Carefully, Deanna pinched her aunt by the hands so that the woman’s delicate little feet dangled below her. She lowered her until her aunt’s feet touched her mother’s lips.


“Do you think aunt Gayle’s feet are sexy? Lick them.”


Obediently, Kimmy parted her lips and snaked out the tip of her tongue, running them along the bottom of her sister-in-law’s soles. The tiny woman jerked her knees up, but Kimmy followed with her tongue and batted at the feet again, making the dangling body sway in her daughter’s grip.


“Hot,” said Deanna.  She’d often masturbated to the thought of men worshipping her feet, and while she didn’t feel any great attraction to women’s feet, watching her mother lick the soles of her aunt’s feet was bringing a threatening electric charge to her pussy. “Suck her off,” ordered Deanna.


“Wha--?” was all Kimmy had to time to ask before Deanna lowered her Aunt Gayle entirely inside her mother’s mouth, eliciting a squeak of alarm from the tiny woman.


“Suck,” ordered Deanna.


Closing her eyes, Kimmy did as she was told. she closed her lips around her sister-in-law’s wrists and applied suction noisily, slurping loudly enough so her daughter could hear. Her only hope now, she knew, was to give in completely and throw herself on her daughter’s mercy. She’d fucked her daughter’s mouth. Had cum down her daughter’s throat. she was so utterly fucked that she couldn’t even imagine a way out of this nightmare which just seemed to go on and on.


Deanna half-withdrew the dangling little woman, noting her aunt prim little pussy was swollen and gaping, wondering if this was part of what they did with each other, part of the attraction of shrinky-dinking, the danger of the situation. Deanna lifted her cellphone and snapped some more pictures, zooming in on her aunt’s wet pussy, and noting that it was even nicer than her mother’s, completely shaved like her own and almost child-like. Again Deanna lowered the little woman down until only her hands and wrists emerged, then drew her out again, like a little two-inch cock being suckled. After drawing her out again, Deanna let the little woman descend -- then released her aunt’s hands.


The tiny two-inch woman screamed as the suction pulled her into Kimmy’s mouth like a piece of spaghetti, sliding down the slick surface of Kimmy’s tongue. Only by contorting herself around and bracing her legs almost straight outward, one sole against the base of Kimmy’s tongue and the other against the ridges of Kimmy’s hard palate, was she able to avoid tumbling past the woman’s uvula where she would surely have triggered the swallowing reflex. “Kimmy! Help! Help me! Please, don’t swallow!”  Her tiny voice, otherwise inaudible, echoed audibly inside Kimmy’s head.


Kimmy’s eyes went wide, coughing and sputtering at the shock of nearly devouring her sister-in-law. She twisted her head to the side and gagged, desperately shoving with her tongue as she tried to free the woman trapped at the back of her mouth.


Deanna watched with a mean, amused smile, the sensation of elecricity creeping back into her pussy. She decided she couldn’t wait any longer or she’d risk making a mess in her pants, and she didn’t want to lose this incredible opportunity.


“Hey Mom, you said you’d do anything if I didn’t tell Dad, right?”


Kimmy turned her head back and stopped her struggle to disgorge Gayle. The sudden appearance of hope sent adrenaline rushing through her. “Anything!” she said, thrusting the little woman aside into her cheek so she could talk. “Just tell me!”


Deanna watched the fear and despair grow in her mother’s eyes as she slowly unbuckled her belt, then unbuttoned the top of her jeans. “Well I licked your wrinkly old lady pussy, it’s only fair you return the favour.”


“Oh god, please Dee, no. That’s... that’s... sick. That’s perverted. Please, anything else.”


Deanna pulled down the zipper on her jeans, then used her thumbs to hook the top of her panties and pushed them down too, freeing her cunt. It was fully, painfully engorged, and drooling with lubrication. The front of her panties was soaked, and it had started to form a wet spot on her jeans.


“Not only are you going to lick my pussy,” said Deanna, sliding her thumb over her slit and coming away slicked, “you’re going to lick it whenever I want. From now on, you’re my pussy licker. Any time I want my pussy licked, you’re gonna drop whatever you’re doing and come lick me dry.”


“But...” said Kimmy, eyes darting around as if searching for escape. “You... you can’t be serious. I am your mother! Christ, what we’ve done is bad enough. It’s not, not... not decent!”


Deanna laughed and slid her goo-coated thumb over her mother’s lips. “I got lots of pictures. They are already in the cloud. A couple of button-presses and the PTA get access to a private gallery. You want that?”


“Oh god,” whimpered Kimmy.


“Say it,” said Deanna, her pussy now poised over her mother’s chin. “Say you’re my pussy licker. Any time I want it. I want to hear you say it.” she held up her cellphone and began recording a video, making sure her own wet pussy was in the shot.


Kimmy screwed her eyes shut as hard as she could. She felt bile rise in the back of her throat. There was no way out.  She was trapped.  She was going to be blackmailed by her own daughter, by the same daughter whose diapers she’d once changed, whom she’d rocked on her knee and brought to ballet classes. Trying to ignore the crying and pleading from the tiny woman pressed into her cheek, Kimmy said in a small, monotone voice: “I... I’m your pussy licker.”


“Any time I want,” said Deanna, letting her pussy drool onto her mother’s chin, leaving a wet mark. “Say it.”


“A- any time,” whispered Kimmy.


“Now lick my pussy, you fucking slut,” said Deanna, and grabbed her mother behind the head, thrusting it forward and ramming her pussy against her mother’s lips.


“Oh fuck, oh yeah,” said Deanna, pressing her mother’s head hard against her crotch as she thrust forward with her hips, piledriving her mons into the her mother’s face. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” chanted Deanna, as she felt her mother’s tongue slip skillfully inside her and flick up to press hard into her G-spot, then slide along the top to emerge against the now-engorged and trembling clitoris, lost in the sensation and not thinking about where her mother had learned to do that.  She’d been holding back for so long that Deanna couldn’t last more than a few seconds. Try as she might to hold it in, her back arched and a raging storm of pent-up climax thundered up her spine.  Fluid gushed from her pussy into her mother’s hot mouth.


Finally, exhausted and weak, Deanna collapsed with her forehead against the headboard and her agonizingly sensitized pussy still pressed against her mother’s lips. When the sensation of the massaging tongue became simply too much for her post-coital cunt to handle, Deanna drew herself away with a wet ‘slurp’ and let her pussy leak gooey strands onto her mother’s lips and chin.


When Deanna could think again, she drew herself from where she’d straddled her mother’s big boobs and stood, pulled up her panties, zipped up her pants, and rebuckled her belt.  She hummed to himself.  She’d just lost her virginity to her own mother, who would now be hers for mouth-fuck any time she wanted.  She turned back to the woman lying quietly in the bed, who was silently staring at the daughter she’d now have to service. A thought suddenly occurred to Deanna and she sat on the edge of the bed, then bent to kiss her mother.


After everything which had just happened, Kimmy didn’t think it could it could get worse. But somehow feeling her daughter’s lips pressed against her and then feeling the warm, slick tongue worm its way into her mouth and begin exploring in a passionate open-mouthed kiss was even more perverse and horrifying than anything she’d yet experienced. The sheer intimacy of the kiss was far worse than having her tongue in her daughter’s pussy.  She was, by this point, so demoralized and broken that she simply laid and accepted this fresh humiliation until she felt her daughter’s tongue dig into her cheek and free the little woman secreted there.


Deanna lifted her head, revealing a pair of pert ass cheeks between her lips, thin, coltish legs kicking and thrashing.  She spit the squirming little woman into her hand.


“So now we have to deal with this,” said Deanna, holding up her palm with its two-inch occupant.


“Just, just grow her back,” said Kimmy. “She’ll keep her mouth shut.”


Deanna shook her head. “You think that’s fair to Dad? As I see it, you have two choices. We can wait for Dad to get home and I can show her our porno and he can decide what she wants to do with Aunt Gayle. Or I can take care of it.”


“T-take care of it?” said Kimmy, eyes wide.


“Yep, Aunt Gayle will just go away. Or you can explain to Mom why you’ve been licking my pussy and playing Gulliver with his sister. Your choice.”


The tiny woman in Deanna’s palm was frantic, scrambling down onto her knees, hands clasped in begging prayer and supplication.


“Well?” said Deanna.


“I-” began Kimmy, then stopped, swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry despite the shellacking of woman-goo which still clung to it. “I... I’m sorry, Gayle.”


The keening of the tiny woman was loud enough for Deanna to hear, which made her grin. “Well Aunt Gayle, looks like my Mom doesn’t value your company as much as you thought. That’s okay, my Mom has a new pussy to lick now anyway.”


Deanna pinched her aunt’s ankle and lifted, hauling her bodily into the air to dangle by one dainty foot, arms pinwheeling, other leg thrashing. Up, up went the little woman and Deanna tipped her head back, opening her jaws wide.  She lifted her aunt up over her face, then lowered her down slowly. The woman’s tiny hands slapped and clawed for purchase on Deanna’s lips, but a big wet tongue slithered out and batted her free. Soon only a ring of light was visible as the tiny two-inch figure stared up with terrified eyes up past her legs. Then the pressure on her ankle was released, there was a momentary sensation of falling, and all the light was cut off as her niece’s lips closed.


A visible squirming lump appeared in one of Deanna’s cheeks, then the other as she shoved her aunt around with her tongue. Inside her head was a litany of weeping imprecations, begging and pleading and swearing she’d never tell anyone. “Please, please, Deanna! We’re buds! Remember? I’ll do anything! You can keep me like this! I’ll, I’ll be your toy, anything! Oh my god, please, I don’t want to die!”


Deanna made eye contact with her mother, then swallowed hard with an audible gulp. The screaming inside her head faded.  She swallowed a second time, then a third, a visible lump snaking its way down her throat. When the lump reached her collarbone, Deanna lifted a hand to touch the spot, then used a finger to trace the wriggly sensation down until it stopped inside her ribcage.


“All gone,” said Deanna. “Haha, I can feel her wiggling around. That’s awesome. she tasted pretty good too! We have a good while before Dad gets home. I think I’m gonna go have a nap. Then maybe we can go again. I’m pretty horny. You have a dildo around here?  Bet you do.  I wanna try fucking your pretty pink asshole with it.”


Deanna belched, turned out the light on her bound mother, and went to sleep off her snack.


Fin.