- Text Size +

Pro superhero: Grim Finale.
Real name: Emily Pitch

Hero class: Pollution control

Power: Grasp

Appearance: 5'8 and pretty pale. She wears tight black clothing with a lot of belts on it and has a black hood she usually keeps down. She has jet black long hair with streaks of dark red in it and wears glasses.

Description: Her power allows her to pull any object within a certain radius towards her hand. She has to have touched a similar object recently though.

Story: She considers tiny people to be a pollutant on the world. She goes around and uses grasp to pull nearby tinies into her hands one by one to exterminate them. She is called grim finale due to her lethality, she has never once let a tiny live after catching it



Pro superhero: Serenity
Real name: Serena Solset

Hero class: Crime Prevention

Power: Privacy

Appearance: long Dyed pink hair and a mostly pink and blue skin outfit that resembles pajamas and clings to her form. Over the outfit is a thin wavy veil. She has pink eyes as well that seem to have a warm glow to them.

Description: Her power allows her to enter her dream world. She closes her eyes and her body goes limp as she materializes into a world where she has full control. her body is defenseless in the real world. She can also bring anyone she has touched in the past hour into her dream world indefinitely. Unlike her tho, the physical body of those she brings disappears until she lets them out. She has taken many criminals and tinies into this world but none have come out. Very few people have seen the inside of her world and came out. The only people to do so have been other heroes



Pro superhero: Suzy Switch

Real Name: Suzy Kuro

Hero Class: Crime prevention and Commercial

Power: Soul Switch

Appearance: Short dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. Her hair covers a good part of her face and she looks pretty tired usually. She wears very tight clothing that can be tied down easily to help with her power.

Description: Her power allows her to switch the souls of two people including her own. If a souls dies in a body that isnt theirs, they jump back to their original body and the soul of the body that just died gets erased. Suzy uses this power to swap into criminals bodies and put them in fatal situations. To unsure that her body isnt messed with during this she wears easily tied down clothing so that she can secure her body so she cant move and then swap. She uses this to stop a good amount of crimes usually just walking a criminal into a cop car without lethal force. She also works commercially. Sometimes tinies who are made to be eaten can act up and not cooperate. Some people enjoy this but for fancy meals it is usually frowned upon. Usually she is paid by rich women to swap with the tiny and cooperate before swapping back. Because of this she is one of the few people who knows what it is like to be swallowed and lived through it. She changed her last name because she thought Kuro sounded cooler then Pitch.



Villian: Sister Shelby Real name: Shelby Dunes

Power: Sight Seer

Appearance: Long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is fairly pale. She wears a pretty tight fitting and torn nun outfit but almost never wears the hood. She carries a scythe with her usually and looks to be slightly over 20.


Description: Her power allows her to read thoughts and detect lies by looking someone directly in the eyes.

Story: She is a religious extremists belonging to a new religion based on tinies being an ascended group. They believed in a cycle of rebirth. They believed that the only way to finally break the cycle and go to heaven was to become a tiny, accept the church, and be eaten by a nun of the church. When she was younger she was super protiny, she never ate or messed with them. her brother was a tiny so she felt sympathy for them. She had joined the church when she was 18 with some friends. The friends all eventually shrank and happily submitted to being eaten by her. Her family had no idea she was a part of the church til suddenly she brought her brother out to the woods with her in a jar. She explained the church to him and how happy she was that she would be able to save him. The brother however refused to accept the teachings of the church and kept screaming and fighting. Normally Shelby would just crush tinies like that in her fist(it wasnt their time to accend yet) but she wanted so badly for her brother to fully ascend that she ate him any way and prayed that he would change his mind before digesting. She eventually fished the bones out of the toilet and wears them on a cross on her necklace.

She now goes around cornering people on dark nights. She will look them in the eye and ask them if they believe in her church. If she sees in their eyes that they believe then she lets them live. if they dont then she kills them with her scythe. She also picks up tinies and asks them to believe. If they refuse then she smashes them, if they accept then she eats them

If she holds eye contact long enough she can force a belief onto the other person for a brief period of time. She doesnt do this for the religion questions as it defeats the purpose of the question but she does use it to escape authorities. While being questioned she can convince the other person that she is not guilty and to let her go



Villian: Pocket Real name: Abby

Power: pickpocket

description: She can swap the contents of any two pockets. She uses this to steal wallets and other stuff. She can also tell whats in someones pocket at a glance. People tend to carry tinies in their pockets often so its an easy way to get food. It also works on purses with enough concentration but she needs to have the same type of purse with her.

Appearance: 5 foot with messy blonde hair. Her clothes are kinda raggedy. She uses all the money and food to help with other people who live on the street so she doesnt ever keep very much


Celebrity/Villian: Skye Starpop

Power: Spotlight

Description: She can draw the full attention of anyone around there. This effect does not work if you are touching any part of her body. When she activates her powers no one around her can focus on anything that isnt her. This led to her becoming a super sensation. Her power is unknown to most as they just believe she is a good performer. Her voice can carry some of her power so song recordings of her also pull attention tho not as strongly. She has a lot of fans of all sizes and in public acts neutral towards tinies. In reality she hates tinies and wants to get rid of em. At her concerts she has her friends go out into the audience and collect every tiny they can find. They carry a bit of her hair to avoid the effects of her performance. She then sells all the tinies out to the black market. On occasion she is payed to play a distraction performance to allow a crime nearby but she usually only does that for friends or a cause she believes in.

Appearance: Usually performs in a bright dress with lots of colors but her outfit changes for most shows. Her hair color often changes for shows too but for interviews and normal appearances she has Short floofy pink hair that goes to about chin height.

Contrasting all the color in her outfits, she always wears a necklace with a black locket on it. No one knows whats in it.



Police Officer: Bella Bee

Powers: Bee

Description: Bella's powers are a permanent transformation. She is technically not a tiny but she is the size of a tiny. She has wings and can fly as well as a stinger she can materialize any where around her body often using it as a spear like weapon. As a less useful skill she can also control any honey that is around her. Although the size of a tiny she is technically not and retains the full rights of a human although it is hard to fully enforce. When she was growing up she used to get bullied and tortured in school by the other girls since they thought of her as a tiny. They would try to drown her in spit, cut her wings(which grew back), Trap her in spider webs, tape her to chairs or the ceiling. She had been taped to the ceiling over the teachers desk once and fell in the middle of class. She had to awkwardly get pulled out of the teachers cleavage in front of the whole class. At the time she wasnt very fast at flying at not very good with the stinger. She had mastered it now and was not nearly as defenseless as a real tiny now. She could hold her own against regular sized humans, especially after she perfected her poison stinger. She hated tinies. she believed that their bad reputation as bugs and food led to her getting bullied and all the pain she went through. Due to her hatred of them she joined the tiny capture division of the police force. This branch is in charge of capturing escaped tinies or criminal tinies. The police force has a harder time catching tinies that hide well as they are too big to get into some of the places. This makes it easy for a tiny to get away with a crime if they escape the scene. Bella helps to combat this. She will infiltrate tiny bases under cover and sabotage them so that they all get caught.

Appearance: Bella has shoulder length straight brown hair. She often wears yellow to make it easy for her colleges to see her. She has D cups relative to her size. She has two antennas at the top of her head. She really likes coffee. She often tries to fly over and drink out of other peoples coffee cups. She has fallen in a couple times tho. The coffee makes her wings malfunction so she has had a few close calls in peoples mouth. A light sting on the tongue usually alerts them. When infiltrating tinies she ties her two antennas down into her hair and tucks her wings into her shirt.


Rei Thema

Job: Safety Trainer

Power: Recollection

Description: Rei can harvest and implant experiences into a person. When she pushes a memory into someone they are forced to reexperience whatever the memory is in that instant. If they are hurt damaged or killed in the memory it doesnt effect their real body. Story: Rei works as a safety trainer for new tinies. When someone is shrunk and found by someone that cares about them, the person often is very scared of the tiny being reckless and getting killed especially when the tiny itself was trying to go back out into the outside world. Many times those people will send the tiny to Rei. Rei's practices are considered very unethical by other trainers. Rei put a group of tinies through every type of tiny death she could think of like Getting crushed underfoot, getting swallowed, drowning in spit, getting thrown ext. Rei would then harvest the memories from each tiny she disposed of. When her client would arrive in the mail she would then pull them out of the box they were shipped in and implant each of these traumatic experiences one by one. The tinies had to experience every death rei had put the original tinies through with nothing but a few second break in between as they watched as the giantess that just killed them multiple times over inserts the next memory. After this treatment the tinies were terrified of giantesses and became extremely careful tinies often choosing to stay indoors for the rest of their life.

Appearance: Rei has very long straight black hair and wore mostly casual clothing as her office was inside her house. She usually has red painted nails and red droplet earings



Faye Fate

Job: Fortune teller

Power: Minor levitation

Description: Faye works as a fairly popular fortune teller in the city. She specializes in Tiny Fate readings. She believes that she has the power to tell the fate of an object by touching it and drawing cards. She will tell the client what the cards mean and what fate that means for the tiny. She then warns them that attempting to avoid this fate could result in catastrophic consequences. Unfortunately she does not have the ability to tell the future. Her only ability is a weak ability to levitate light objects into the air. She believes that the cards have an affinity with her as she is able to levitate her. Nonetheless most of her predications come true. Since she scares the client with the repercussions of what could happen if the tiny tries to escape the fate, the client usually just forces the fate to happen themselves. If she tells the tinies girlfriend turned owner that he needs to die in a stomach or else her whole family might get struck down then that girl just eats the tiny on the way back home to make sure it doesnt happen.

Faye is considered to actually be able to tell the future by many people so she has a lot of customers who bring in newly shrunken tinies.

Appearance: She wears a loose dark red robe with skintight black clothing underneath and has dark black hair that goes past her shoulders. She has naturally brown eyes but puts in red contacts to match her look. She has a small tattoo on each wrist. one is of a crushed tiny and the other is of a living tiny Civilians: Isabella and Lee Power: Soul Connection Description: Isabella and Lee have never met. Lee is a tiny that lives halfway across the world from Isabella. Isabella is a normal human. They both have the same power, soul connection. The power gives them extremely vivid dreams. The dreams supposedly connect them to their soul mates or perfect match. In the dream world Lee is the same size as isabella. The two meet every night in the dream world. After meeting for so many years they fell in love with each other. The dream blocked any location identifiers so they couldnt find each other in real life. Eventually both of them started to spend as much time as they could asleep, only waking up to work and make money. Lee wanted nothing more then to meet her in person but there was one small issue. Isabella was extremely antitiny. She was an antitiny extremist like no other, going out of her way constantly to get rid of tinies as she saw them as a plague. Lee has never told her he is actually a tiny and he is kinda glad they havent been able to meet up.