- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A giantess participates in the very first Open Mouth event, where the participants don't have to worry about getting digested.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


One peaceful morning in the town of Rivermouth, a literal handful of citizens was invited to the town's very first Open Mouth Event. Open Mouth was getting some attention from the populace, and though it sounded rather strange to participate in it, the general population kept their opinions to themselves, likely due to how sensitive some of their friends were on the subject matter. This selected handful of citizens had either told Giantess Bella or a town official of a desire they wished to get fulfilled, even only once. After all, they all worked very hard, and they wanted a thrill, and these people knew what they wanted. What they wanted was to somewhat feed Bella, but, they only wanted to give her a literal taste of them, which was fine, since Bella wanted to have a good amount of tiny people to taste, and she had no actual desire to make them her meal. Bella was relieved to be part of this event since she overheard her fellow giantesses talk about how thrilling it was to swallow entire families whole, and torment them, while Bella only found such behaviour unappealing since it meant playing with life. How Bella was ultimately selected to be the giantess for the event was by a vote by neighbouring towns. However, it wasn't to say that Bella never swallowed people whole. On occasion, some people were caught either terrorizing the town, or other equally serious crimes, and were sentenced to being digested by Bella, which while she carried out the punishments, she always felt badly for doing that. However, this sort of thing wasn't very frequent, and Bella was thankful for this. Bella and the town officials felt that this event was the best-kept secret from the daredevils since they wanted to make this a "big surprise". Though Bella was happy that she finally had the event going for Rivermouth's daredevils, she wanted to make certain that this day wouldn't end badly for anyone. She looked around towns like Exeter and Cirrane for sorcerers that were capable of teleporting people anywhere from anywhere, as well as communication between herself and her body's "occupants" for the duration of their time inside her mouth and throat. After making a shortlist, Bella found that none were able to cover all the needs at once. So, Bella had to evaluate the sorcerers for their talent in each skill, and she found it mildly awkward to have to swallow villagers, despite them volunteering to help make the event safe for the actual attendees. After testing the sorcerers for the desired skills of teleportation and communication, Bella thanked them and the volunteers for their service. Though some volunteers were disheartened for not being actually seen as food for Bella, some made an agreement with the giantess for after the event. An agreement that Bella really could not afford to disagree with. However, for the time being, Bella was happily looking forward to the big day, which was tomorrow.


While Rivermouth's residents rested, the local postal service delivered the invitation letters to the citizens that wanted to attend Open Mouth. As the big day was starting, the citizens were in for a treat. One participant, Bob, was finishing up breakfast when he saw the envelope just at his door. Upon reading the letter, Bob danced a little bit, and then swallowed when he read the last sentence on the letter: that everyone had to be nude. Apparently, Bella wanted to give her participants a little incentive to stay for the entire event, while the daredevils needing to be nude were for safety reasons. By this point in his life, Bob knew that the other participants were all old enough to see each other naked, and everyone knew it was for Open Mouth, and nothing sexual.