- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you! 


Author Note
I have been working on this story on and off in my free time and as I'm not the best at writing there may be room for improvement, so please if you have any advice please leave a comment as it'll help me improve my work so other can enjoy it.  

Story

Mike stared up at his skyscraper sized sister, his mouth wide open in awe. The sight was something of fiction, his mind couldn’t begin to comprehend the situation in which he was in and his body had froze. His brain wanted to run but his body wasn’t responding, he begged and pleaded for his legs to move but they just wouldn’t budge. He now began to panic, his body was sweating from head to toe, and his mouth had gone dry.


“Please body move” mike begged but still nothing. As he looked up at his sister she finally began to move. What had just felt like 5 minutes to Mike had been nothing but a couple of seconds to Clare and she was very interested in trying out this new device.


Clare looked back down at the phone and realized she now had complete control over her brother. The person who her family had always loved and cherished more then her was now in the palm of her hand. This was now her chance to get her revenge and get Mike out of the picture once and for all.


Clare exited the history menu and was taken back to the home screen. She noticed her brother was still the scanned target on the app and thought she might as well fix his settings to better suit what she’d want them to be. She clicked on Mike and some options were displayed, she noticed a settings dropdown at the top which was set to basic, she thought it would be best to keep this as is until she understood the app more. The app categorized everything from Personality to body modification and even reality manipulation.


“I might as well start with your height” she said smiling down to her tiny brother.   The current height displayed on the app was 6mm, “this won’t do, how am I going to keep track of you if I can barely see you?” she muttered quietly. 


“Ahha I think I see where you went wrong, you need to click this dropdown and change the sizing option. My guess is you wanted to be 6 foot but didn’t realize it was set to millimeters”. Clare began to change the options in her favor starting with the sizing. “I think inches sounds better then millimeters”. Next she wanted to pick the height but wasn’t sure how small she wanted him to be. She pondered for a moment and then realized “it doesn’t matter what size I change you to, I’ll be able to change it later if I don’t like it. How about 1 inch to start with?” She smiled down to mike!


Mike still in shock watched as his body began to change slowing growing to 1 inch tall. He began to calm himself a little and looked back up at his sister. “Clare please grow me back to normal. Everything is so large and I can’t stand being so small, I feel so helpless” cried Mike up to his sister. Taking in what he just said Clare just blankly staired at Mike. After a few seconds she burst out into laughter. “Thank goodness I wouldn’t have it any other way.”


Clare reached down and plucked her tiny brother up from off the floor. She rapped him up between her fingers and brought him up to her face to get a better look at him. As she watched and felt her bug sized brother squirm for dear life in the palm of her hand she began to feel a hot sensation cross through her body. This was a surprise to her, who would have known that holding this much power over her older brother would make her feel so good.


“I have got to ask little bro, did you use this app to make your life so easy or was this the first time you had used it?” Before mike could respond Clare squeezed her hand slightly, crushing her brother within her grasp. “I guess it doesn’t matter, this is my phone now and from now on you will be my little slave. We will spend the next few months working hard to train you to be the most obedient pet there could be and hopeful before long you’ll forget your previous life and spend the rest of your days servicing my every need.”


Mike huffed and puffed trying to catch his breath, he was in shock, he had no idea what to do or say. All he could do was look up at his sister with begging eyes pleading for her to release him but this meant nothing to Clare, she was prepared to use this new app to make her life great and make sure her brother suffers for the rest of his days.


As the moment passed the sound of the front door being unlocked and their parents walking in brought Clare back to reality. She’d need to hide Mike for a short while, at least until she could play with the app again. “Mike, Clare we’re home” called out their mother.


Clare looked down at her brother “time to put you out of site for a short while”. Pulling forward the front of her leggings and panties she just watched the facial expression of her brother change as she dropped him.


Mikes body tensed up as he plummeted down towards the awaiting opening above his sister’s panties. With a hard smack he bounced off his sister underwear, went headfirst into her clit before falling to reset on his back staring directly at the monstress sized vagina in front of him. His sister proud with the cruel and abusive treatment of her brother just looked down and admired her handy work before letting go of the waistband and feeling her brothers body come directly into contact with her folds. A sense of victory washed over Clare as she basked in the feeling of having her brother dominated and completely at the whim of her pussy. “This is going to be a very fun day!” 


Turning her attention away from her brother she began walking out of his room heading to great her parents in the kitchen. Mike however was trapped in complete and utter darkness, he couldn’t move and wasn’t sure if there was even a possibility of escape. His body was compressed in place by his sister panties and her pussy was smothering him making it difficult to breath. He began to struggle trying to get himself free from his current position, but the more he tried the more he sunk in.


His sister feeling the struggles within her panties looked down to admire the small visible lump in the front of her leggings. “We can’t have mum or dad seeing you” With a small push of her finger she pushed her brother even further watching as his tiny body slowly becomes concealed nicely between the folds of her hungry pussy. She blushed and braced herself on the hallway wall, the feeling of utter power and the struggles of her brother brought her close to orgasming right there. Composing herself she walked into the kitchen and greeted her awaiting parents as they unpack the groceries.


“Hey Mom, Hey Dad!” Clare announced as she enter the room.   “Hey Clare where’s your brother at?” Asked her mother. 


Clare was annoyed, the first thing her parents asked about was her brother and didn’t even ask about her game. Keeping calm Clare answered, “I’m not sure, he wasn’t home when I got here.”


Their father turned from the fridge “that’s not like him, he’s normally home before you.”  “Look I don’t know what to tell you he just wasn’t here when I got home from Basketball.”


Clare sat down at the table and pulled out her brothers phones. Her parents weren’t very tech savvy so she knew they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between her phone or her brothers. She began to look through the app and wanted to test out this reality manipulation option. As she clicked on it a new screen opened with Mikes recent size options already selected. She began reading through and noticed all the different possibilities she could use to help train and torment her brother. She really wanted to get her revenge and wanted something that felt right so she stopped scrolling and began to think things through. After a minute she slowly came to the realization that this wasn’t the right pathway to take, she loved the idea of changing the way the world perceived Mike but just felt it wasn’t right. She noticed in that moment that the idea of having Mike secretly this size tucked away within her panties all to herself and completely under her control felt much better, so she didn’t want to change a thing. For now she just stood up, looked at her parent and said “I’m heading up to my room for a bit.”


With no reply from her parents she walked off to her room and locked the door behind her. She began stripping, taking off her jersey and sports bra, then pulling down her leggings to finish it off. She left her sexy purple panties on for a little to help keep her brother sealed in place.


Slowly she walked over to the bed, placed a pillow down in the middle, then she laid down on her stomach and began humping the pillow, the feeling of her brother’s head bumping into her clit and his body sliding up and down her pussy felt so good. This is what she wanted, nobody would think to look for Mike here. She began to dream about all the things she’d be able to do with him at this size and started to push harder. “How do you like that you little shit” she whispered trying not to let her parents hear her insult.


She felt like she was getting close again and stopped abruptly putting her climax on hold, she wanted this to be perfect. Rolling onto her back she began pulling down her panties allowing the light to hit her pussy and Mike blinding him. He was visibly exhausted trying to catch his breath, she didn’t think of how it would affect him but the more she looked down at him in this sorry state the more turned on she felt. Plucking him back between her fingers she examined him closer.


Mike just stared at his sister, he was trying to catch his breath and felt physically battered all over. He tried spouting some pleads to her but was so out of breath he couldn’t get anything but a few coughs out. He watched that wretched smile from earlier reappear on that face of hers giving of some very evil vibes and he knew this wasn’t going to be good. She was enjoying this way too much and didn’t know what was going to happen next. Before he could attempt to say anything else Clare once again squeezed his body between her fingers and watched as he his tiny body screamed in pain.


Opening up the top draw of her bedside table she pulled out what looked like an 8 inch pink dildo, Mike felt beaten, he knew that this was going to be torture and didn’t know how to prepare himself.


“Please Clare stop this I’m sorry! Don’t do this to me, I’m your brother!” Yelled Mike but was quickly cut short with another squeeze from Clare.


“Hush slave, this needs to happen. You need to learn your place and what better way then by showing you just how pathetic you have become!”


Clare also fished out a condom from the draw and began to remove it from the packaging. Clare roughly pushed Mike down to the Dildo keeping him in place with a single finder. She began to peel the condom over the top of the Dildo slowly covering her brother in the process starting from his head and working all the way down to his feet. Once she felt he was nice and secured she began applying lube to the tip of the shaft.


Satisfied with the state of her brother and how well lubed it was she began lower the sexy toy to her pussy. As the tip touched her multiple shivers rippled through out her body followed by a small moan, everything was so sensitive now and the idea of her brother being attached to this toy made things feel twice as good. She slow began adding pressure, pushing the tip completely in. She needed to stop for a moment but her urges kept her going, before long the head of her tiny brother could be felt as a lump protruding from the top side of the dildo. With a blissful feeling washing over her she pushed hard forcing most of his body within the walls of her vagina. With this she new that she had won, without a doubt she believed her brother would be broken from this. There should be no way that he’d be able to look her in the eye after this without feeling her dominance over him.


With this final thought she had tipped over the edge and plunged the rest of the dildo and his body within her. She moaned into the pillow trying to prevent any noise from escaping the room. Slow she began thrusting the dildo in and out and not long followed one of if not the best orgasm she has ever felt in her life, she was sure her parents could hear some muffled noises coming from her room but didn’t care. This was the best moment of her life.


Sitting through the last few aftershocks Clare decided to leave the Dildo and her brother in place, this would help further teach him of his position in the family and would also help satisfy her own urges.


Patting her stomach she whispered down to her brother “I hope you can get used to this because from now on there will be more of this and similar stuff you’ll need to take care of. Well I’m tired so I hope you enjoy yourself in this new role of your”. Grabbing her panties, she pulled them back and secured them over her waist preventing the dildo and her brother from sliding out. 


Laying her head back in bliss she closed her eyes and spoke one last thing.


“God there is no way I’m giving this up!” and slowly drifted off to sleep.