- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


This is a sneak peak into a new story I have contemplating starting for some time. I personally wasn't sure if I was going to go through with it but thought I might as well write something new and see if this was something people would be interested in seeing me expanded upon. Not much has happened in this chapter mostly just introductions and a small bit of back story as to how the characters have gotten to this situation. It leaves a lot to question on how they obtained the means of the brothers shrinking but that's what I like about it.

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!  

Story

Mike is a 20 year old with a lot of potential and a good looking future ahead of him, he works hard at his part time job making sure that every task given to him is completed before the end of his shift and makes sure to go above and beyond whenever he can. He attends his local University studying to further himself in life by working the hardest he possibly can, aiming to always get the best grades he can obtain and doesn’t let the stress get to him.


Clare, Mikes 18 year old sister has always hated how hard her brother works at everything he does. She has always felt like there was this pressure placed on her shoulders to be just like her brother but just didn’t feel she could ever reach those expectations while Mike stood in the spotlight. Clare was a well-behaved girl with a lot of energy, she spends a good amount of time playing sports and loves to keep herself in shape.


Clare’s would always spend her spare time in the past trying to better her grades and hopefully score herself a spot at the top of her class but gave up on that dream to pursue her new goal of being a basketball player. This she felt better matched her personality and her love for the sport easily helped her make the decision.


After playing her last high school game the team was knocked out of the season by just 2 points. She was devastated and didn’t know what to do, she worked so hard to get to where she was and now it had abruptly stopped with what looked like no future in site. Clare hated the way things had ended but knew she played a great season and just hoped that she had caught the eye of a scout.


Jenny, Clare’s best friend was watching the game and ran down to Clare from the stands. “You played an amazing game Clare. I’m sorry you guys lost, hopefully you’ll make a comeback next year!” Clare looked up at Jenny completely exhausted. “Thanks Jen I’m not sure what I’d do without your support.” 


Jenny and Clare stood up and got ready to leave, Jenny would always give her friend a lift to and from games as she knew Clare would be far too exhausted to get herself back home and loved watching the games herself. During the ride Jenny turned to Clare “Have made a decision on what you want to do after highs school?” Clare just shrugged “not sure yet. I still got some time so I might wait and see if I can play basketball somewhere”.


Th ride from there was pretty quick and before they knew it, they were pulling into the driveway of Clare’s house. They said their goodbyes and Clare prepared herself to face her family with the news of her loose. As she walked inside, she noticed nobody was home. Usually when she got home after a game Mike would be sitting on the couch watching TV but to her surprise he wasn’t there. She called out to her family to see if she could get a reply, “hello anyone home?” but nobody answered her call.


Clare felt a bit of relief “I guess I’ll be able to have some alone time before breaking the news to them”. 


She walked through the house towards the bathroom getting ready to have a shower after a sweaty game of basketball. As she was walking down the hallway she passed by her brother’s room, as she was walking by she noticed something peculiar. “That’s weird, Mike never leaves his light on.” To her surprise both the computer and light had been left on and this was definitely something out of the ordinary. 


Mike was always the good child making sure to never waist any electricity and only used it when he needed to so for him to leave the light on was not like him. She stopped at his door and walked over towards the computer. As she turned off the computer she noticed that her brother’s phone was also sitting on the desk. This was another red flag for Clare, she knew Mike would never leave the house without his phone and wasn’t sure what to make from it.


She picked up the phone that was laying face down and noticed it was open on an app she had never seen or heard of before. As she scrolled through and read the condense of the app she found it quite interested. The app supposedly always for the user to change any aspect of themselves or someone in the close vicinity.


As she looked through the tabs she noticed one was labelled History. As she opened the history page she found the last input made on the device and to her shock it was her brother. According to the app he had attempted to change his height. Clare could work out of this was fake or real. As share stared at it more, she noticed on options button on the right hand side. She clicks the button and the first option to appear was undo thinking it was a joke Clare clicked undo and before she knew it Mike was standing on the chair in front of the desk.


Mike lost his balance and fell from the chair to the floor with a loud thump. Mike was undoubtedly in shock he didn’t know what was happening and looked up at his sister feeling surprised. She looked at Mike then back down at the app realizing there was a new notification appearing at the bottom of the screen with a redo option. Before Mike could move Clare clicked the button and watch as her brother shrank all the way down to 6 Millimetres tall.


It turned out that Mike had forgot to change the scaling from Millimetres to feet and as he’s looked back up at his sister all he could see was an evil smile creep across her face. This was going to be a new beginning for both Clare and Mike...