- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!    


Author Note 
Hey all, I know it's taken me a long time to update my chapters on this site. I had some important stuff to take care of irl and ever time I think I've had a chance to come back to writing something else comes up. I'll do my best and try to get back into writing and uploading at a more consistent pace. 

A big thank you to Nihilus69 for editing my poor grammar and spelling mistakes. 

Story

As Clare left the house she felt very uncomfortable having Mike under her foot. She loved the feeling of his suffering body trapped within the gas chamber of her sock but still wasn’t sure if she could go the entire jog with her pebble of a brother digging into her sole.

After contemplating her options she thought at this point she might as well commit to her jog, especially after going through all the trouble of tormenting her brother and getting him in place. 

Though she did feel that she’d need to make it a quick one. “I think a quick 15 minute jog around the neighbourhood should get the sweat dripping and the heat up for Mike.”


Mike's mind at this point was on the verge of breaking, only hanging on by a thread and no matter what he tried telling himself to help keep his sanity, it just wasn’t enough. The weight of his sister pushing down on him crushes all his hope and keeps him on the verge of collapse. With each long stride he was being lifted and smashed back down repeatedly without any rest. The air was thick with the scent of his sister's sweaty basketball socks and foot odor making it hard to breathe. Every time his sister's foot lifted it would allow him a chance to breathe but as she lowered her foot and pushed right back down she forced all the air out of Mike's lungs keeping him in a constant battle for air. 


After a while she began to slow herself down to a nice steady walking pace so that she could catch her breath and by doing so she unconsciously made things a little better for Mike. Her steps became a little less violent allowing Mike the chance to breathe a little better then when she was jogging, however at this point the sweat was starting to become an even bigger issue. It started off with just a few little beads but after a minute it felt like Mike was standing under a waterfall and drowning in it, his body was covered head to toe and his mouth was starting to swallow it.


Mike began to cry, he hated this, at least when she was using him with her dildo there was a condom to protect him from all the fluids but now there was no protection and the pressure he was feeling was much worse.


In a desperate attempt to have this torture end Mike tried yelling and begging for Clare to end this. This wasn’t a great idea and as soon as he opened his mouth the sock covering him turned into a new devastating torture device, using the sweat it began to waterboard him repeatedly and without remorse. After a few minutes of constant torture, Mike was confused, he was sure he should have been killed by this, but here he was drowning away in his sisters giant sweat covered sock and still feeling as alive as ever. With this sudden realisation that he’s not dying from this Mike tried once again to yell for his sister, unfortunately for Mike she had her earphones in and was listening to music, not like anyone could hear his tiny gagging squeaks from within her shoe anyway.


By the end of the jog Clare was drenched, she knew it was going to be a short one so she made sure to go a little harder to get a good result from it. As she entered the house her parents were there in the lounge looking a little worried.


“Hey Clare,” said her mother. “You haven’t seen or heard from your brother have you?”


Clare froze for a quick second not thinking about their parents and how worried they would be getting. Composing herself she quickly replied to her mother. “Sorry no I haven't. I just got up not long ago and went straight out for my jog. Why do you ask?”


“He never came home last night and he hasn’t answered any of our phone calls.” Her father said, sounding worried.


“I’m sure he’s fine. He probably did well on one of exams and went out to celebrate with some friends. Let him have some time to himself and he’ll most likely call soon. This is Mike we’re talking about!”


Clare’s parents thought about it for a second and accepted it, “your right, he’ll probably call back as soon as he can.”


Relieved with how easy that was Clare took this moment to excuse herself, “well if you need me, I’ll probably be in my room or in the shower.”


Knowing her brother would have heard her parents' worried voices she made sure to rub his body into each and every step as she walked up the stairs. As she entered her room she once again made sure to lock the door so that nobody could catch a glimpse of the tiny trapped within her grasp.


As she untied her laces and pulled the shoes off of her foot the smell that emanated from them was intense. She knew Mike was getting a mouth full of her foot odor but she never expected it to be this bad. She reached down to pull off the sock covering her brother but stopped at the last second.


“Hold on, this is a perfect opportunity to teach this little guy what his new life is to be like. If I take him out now I’m only going to make things harder for him to get used to”. With that Clare left Mike trapped with the soaking wet sock on her foot. Laying down on the bed she admired the struggles her brother was putting on to try and get her attention and she was loving every single movement from him. Lifting her knees she placed the sole of her feet down pining her brother to the bed and preventing him from breathing once again.


Feeling horny once again she pulled her panties from her body and fished through her bed side table for the dildo she used the night before. Finding it, she quickly got to work pleasuring herself. As she was reaching close to absolute bliss, she could feel her brother's struggles becoming more frantic so she forced her foot further and further into the mattress. As the orgasm hit Clare lifted her legs and scrunched up her toes, pinning her brother's head between them.


Laying there taking in yet another amazing moment, she started to wonder if she could ever go back to life as it was. As she thought about this her body shot up quickly into a sitting position. She pulled out her brother’s phone which was stashed under the panties in her night stand and noticed the great number of miss calls from her parents. “Lucky I left you on silent!”


Her concern started to increase once again, she didn’t want to make people aware of Mike being this small and she didn’t want to make everyone forget he existed, so she needed to come up with a way to cover her tracks and she needed to do it quickly.


Laying her head back into her pillow Clare began to think of possible ways she could overcome this new obstacle of hers. She knew this was going to be a challenge so she sought some help from the only other individual in the room. Pulling the sock from her foot she noticed her brother was nowhere to be seen, she panicked for a moment but then realised he’s most likely still in the sock. Opening the sock Clare was struck by the overwhelming scent that was forming inside. Covering her nose she began fishing around inside and felt the small form of her brother curled up at the bottom with his face pressed into the spot where her big toe would have been.


Pulling his body out Clare noticed that Mike was not moving and was once again passed out. She didn’t blame Mike or get frustrated with him, this was yet again another moment where Clare began to show her more compassionate side, she was worried for her brother and wanted to make sure he was ok. Opening the app she once again reverted his body back to the most recent save making sure he was healed and no longer injured.


As she did this she noticed that Mike was beginning to regain his consciousness. “Hey there little guy, are you feeling ok?” She questioned him hoping that he was.


Visibly stunned and trying to work out where he was Mike began scanning the room. It was then he remembered what had just happened and began to shiver. Tilting his head to look up at his sister Mike began to speak; “Clare can I ask you something? Why… Why are you doing this to me, to your own brother? Why is my suffering such a turn on for you?” As he asked these things he began to have a panic attack. He curled up in his sister's massive hands and broke down crying.


Clare started feeling guilty about the torment she was forcing her brother to go through. She loved the power shes having over him, but didn’t like the result of the suffering forced upon her brother.


“Listen Mike, I’m not doing this because I hate you, I’m doing this because I love you as my brother and want you to love me the same. After a while you will thank me for showing and teaching you who you really are and who you should be.”


Unsure how to talk to her brother at this point she offered him a deal. “Look, Mom and Dad are worried sick about you and I noticed that you need a break from this, so how about a day off?”


Mike was puzzled, he wanted to say yes but he didn’t trust his sister. For all he knew this was just a ploy to make him feel like he was going to get freedom and then shut him down. “What’s the catch?”


Clare smiled “I knew you wouldn’t believe me if I just said that, there is a catch to this and I’ll explain it!”


Mike sat up and looked at his sister.


“I’ll give you a day off from being my tiny slave every 3 to 5 days. However, there are some terms to this. Firstly, using this app I’m going to give myself my own place. No mortgage, and no rent to pay off… oh and you’ll be living with me. You will not be allowed to leave the house even on your days off and when it is your day off you are required to call Mom and Dad and let them know you’re doing ok.”


Mike just sat there waiting for Clare to finish not wanting to annoy her.


“Secondly you will put in the effort to be nicer to me and try to accept your new position in life. Now I know this doesn’t sound like a nice life but here's the last part of the offer. In a year's time we can sit back down and discuss your position and what you want to do. If you’re still unhappy at that point, I will unshrink you and set you free. As simple as that, no strings attached, nothing. I will, however, keep the phone, there’s no way I’m giving that up.”


Mike thought about it for a brief second but had a question he needed to ask. “What will happen if I don’t take the offer?”


Clare just smiled as if she was expecting Mike to ask this question.


“The simple answer to that Mike, is we just continue off from here as if I never gave you the option.”


Looking at Mike she could obviously tell he was in deep thought about this. “I’ll tell you what, since you’ve got me in a good mood I’ll go ahead and give you the day off to think about it, but tonight during dinner I’ll be needing your answer. How does that sound?”


Surprised by her reply, Mike couldn’t say a word and just nodded in agreement. 


“Then it’s settled, I’ll be seeing you at dinner. Oh and if you try to escape before then I will take that as a no and there will be punishment.”


Mike then felt Clare’s hand begin to move and noticed it was going towards her nightstand. She softly placed him down right next to her dildo. Looking into the drawer she realized that he’ll need a place to rest so she grabbed the slightly soiled panties from the bed and placed them next to him. Then she pulled the second sock from her foot and laid it down next to her underwear.


“I thought you could use these as a place to rest for now. I’ll be back later, if you need a drink feel free to suck the sweat from my sock.” Clare said as she smiled down to him.


Closing the draw she knew this would be a win for her either way. “There is no way Mike will be able to rest with the smell of my sock filling the air with toxic fumes and with both my underwear and the sock being wet from either the sweaty jog or my little fun earlier there is no place that Mike could get comfortable. His mind will constantly be contemplating the tortures to come and he will definitely be thinking of taking the deal.”


At this point it was obvious that Clare was going to use this offer to show their parents that Mike's fine and allow them to keep in touch with him without them ever finding out what was really happening.


“If he takes this offer I know that he’ll think that he’ll just be able to use the days off to sneak out or to ask for help when on the phone with Mom and Dad, but jokes on him. I’ll use the app to make sure he’s incapable of doing that.”


Pulling herself off the bed, Clare grabbed a fresh pair of clothes from her wardrobe and walked out of her room heading towards the bathroom. “Time to have a shower and get this stench off of me.” 


From the drawer Mike could hear Clare's footsteps leaving her room, once he heard the door close he knew he was alone. The drawer quickly flooded with the smell of his sister's sweat. He struggled to breathe but he knew he would be fine. Mike broke down crying once more as he thought about his new position. “I want to run, but if I’m caught I may never be free from this hell, but I don’t want to have to go through this everyday for a year!” As Mike cried, he collapsed onto his sister's wet panties and began to think about his choices, his mind slowly slipping from sanity.


Chapter End

I know this chapter is a little shorter then my others however I felt it would be better for the story if I left things here as it is. It allows me to do a nice time skip from the shower to around dinner time at the start of the next chapter if I feel like it.

Once again thank you to everyone who is supporting me with these chapters, your support doesn't go unnoticed and I appreciate it a lot.