- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning
Please be warned if you are not into dominance or incest then this isn't the right story for you!  


Author Note
I have been working on this story on and off in my free time and as I'm not the best at writing there may be room for improvement, so please if you have any advice please leave a comment as it'll help me improve my work so other can enjoy it.  

Some inspiration for this chapter is from the comic; Consumed by Nyom however unlike in that comic this story doesn't have a friendly giantess involved.

Story

As Clare woke from her amazing sleep, she felt this wonderful feeling coming from her nether regions. Pulling the covers off her body she could visibly see a lump from the dildo trying to push its way through her panties. Basking in the fullness she felt and the memories of last night’s events she just laid there and enjoyed the first of many mornings with her tiny slave trapped against his will.


As she started contemplating what she ought to do with him she finally started thinking about Mike. She panicked for a moment, not for her brother but for the life of her toy. Looking back down at her panties she latched onto the waistband as hard as she could and pulled them from her body, as this happened there was nothing stopped the dildo from sliding out and it began removing itself from her body. A slight moan escaped from her mouth but Clare fought against her urges for a moment while she checked on Mikes condition. Finally the dildo had slid all the way out with the condom beardly still attached to it.


Reaching down she grabbed the condom and what looked to be Mikes lifeless body trapped at the bottom, as if he was the left over cum from an amazing night of fucking destined to be swallowed or thrown out. Tipping the condom upside down Mike came sliding out landing on Clare’s waiting palm. Mikes body was badly bruised with visible marks all over, this might have been the first time since the shrinking that Clare had felt any sort of guilt from her actions. She brought him closer to her face to get a better view of his condition and noticed the rising and falling chest motions of breathing. 


This was a bit of relief for Clare, “thank goodness he is ok. I might hate him sometimes but he’s still my brother by blood.”


Walking over to the night stand she reached down and removed Mikes phone from the wireless charging pad. She opened the app once again and clicked on Mikes profile, an option to revert Mike back to the previous settings she had set on him last night was flashing. Quick and without hesitation Clare clicked on the button and watched as Mikes body began to heal itself reverting to how it was when she set the setting last night. Relieved Clare began looking through the options for one she had briefly seen yesterday. As she was scrolling it finally popped up, Body Conditioning. This option had everything she’d need for her little man.


Opening it she found a wide variety of different things she could do to Mike but a lot were definitely what she thought would have been going too far. She wanted to make it so she could have and do with him as she pleased without worrying if he’ll be killed in the process. She began the “training process” for Mikes body, making it accustomed to being under massive amounts of pressure, she also made it so he could hold his breath for as long as 1 hour and swallow huge amounts of fluids without drowning. 


“These options are crazy it’s almost as if you could use this app to make yourself a superhero” Clare pondered.


Next moving onto some of the body modification options, she started by stripping Mike of his fit muscular body turning him into a slim boy toy. Next she decided for her own pleasure and to further humiliate her slave she’d shrunk that dick of his, “don’t get me wrong that thing hanging there is actually impressive, like I’d guess that at your original size it was something like 9 inches long. Well, let’s see if he’ll like waking up to a 2 inch cock.” 


Clare stood back and admired her handy work, she had a wonderful dream and she was looking to make that dream a reality and now with these changes it was completely possible.


“I think it’s time we wake this little shit up”, moving into her connected bathroom she opened the lid of the toilet and dropped her brother in. Within seconds of impacting the water Mike had woken from his sleep and was in a panic, he had no idea where he was and was trying to keep himself afloat. With his now weaker body he was having trouble keeping himself atop of the water, he felt so week and wasn’t sure why.


Clare burst out into laughter, the site of her brother was so pathetic. His struggles were such a turn on that she just couldn’t hold herself back from touching her clit. basking in the power she was feeling once again she plucked her tiny little slave from the toilet and placed him into the sink. Mike began coughing up water, this didn’t phase Clare one bit. She knew after this morning little modification spree that he could consume a lot of liquids without it being life threatening.


“How was your bath little one?” This caught the attention of her brother who was still recovering from practically drowning. “What do you mean bath? You dropped me into the toilet while I was asleep. I could have drowned!” Spat Mike up to his giantess sister. “Come on you’re fine.” Reply Clare with a slight grin.


“Fine, Fine… You call this fine, I’m the size of a battery, I have been stuffed in your underwear, smother between a condom and dildo and inserted into your pussy and left there all night all for your pleasure. Do you have any idea what that feels like? Not to mention waking up to the feeling of drowning. What kind of person does this to their brother?”


This caught Clare off guard, she felt that last night would have broken his spirit and left him in a mess but he’s still as angry as ever. “Oh, so you think it’s fine to talk to me in that tone little brother.” Clare snapped back. “I don’t think you understand the situation you’re in, you are nothing more than a little slave for me to use in whatever way I seam fit. The fact that you’re still alive is because I want you to be. You should be thanking me for saving your life after the wonderful time we had together.”


Mike was in shock how could his sister say that to him, “Wonderful, you almost killed me. How can you even…” Before he could continue Clare reached down and pulled Mike from the sink. “I’ve had enough of your whining. Ever since you woke up you have done nothing but yell and complain. Let’s see how you feel after a little more training.” Scrunching her hand into a fist she squeezes the breath out of Mike once again.


I think the first thing be need to fix is that mouth of yours. Once again she opened the app and began making some changes, this time she went into clothing. “God this app has everything I could possible need to train you into the right type of slave. Hmmm… let’s see what we could use.” She found a bondage section in clothing and began looking through all the different types of gags it had. “Wow who would have known this app had so many options just for gags.” She really wanted Mike to suffer a little after that little outburst, so she picked a nice gag that was the shape of a 7 in cock.


“Let’s see you complain with this thing jammed down your throat”, barked Clare as she clicked on the option. Before Mike could even process what she might be talking about, a 7 in cock gag magically appeared in his mouth pushing down his throat. Mike panicked and began gaging uncontrollably. Before he could untie to gag strap Clare added some gloves that are in the shape of paws just to keep him from tampering with her work.


Mike had no idea what he could do, his sister was mad with power and now he couldn’t try to talk his way out of it. He began to yell into the gag trying to get her to remove it, but Clare wasn’t budging. The only response he got was more laughter as Clare enjoyed the cruel treatment that she was giving to her brother.


“Much better, I’m not going to keep that in all day as long as you behave from here on out. Let’s just start with an hour and if I’m happy we’ll remove it. Also those new paws of yours are so cute, it fits your new role perfectly!” Mike wasn’t sure if she was lying about the gag but he had no choice but to believe her, he really didn’t want to have this thing in his mouth and wanted it gone as soon as possible. So for now he’ll need to play along and keep his sister happy.


“Now let us talk about the new arrangement in this house, just listen carefully and if your unhappy with something just speak up and we can discuss it!” Smiled Clare down to her brother.


“Firstly we’ll need to work out your living arrangements, now I have thought about it a little and I think last night was a wonderful thing that both you and I enjoyed quite a lot so from tonight onwards you will be sleeping with me. This means that from tonight onwards it doesn’t matter where you’re sleeping as long as you’re touching me. Now at any point if you try to remove yourself from the bed and locate our parents there will be some major punishment.” Mike gulped as he heard that least remark. 


“How does that sound to you? Any objections?” Mike tried to object to this but couldn’t get any words out due to the gag in his mouth.


“Wonderful, ok next up is obviously what we should be eating. For me I’ll most likely stick to my usual bit of Honey toast in the morning with some orange juice on the side, I can’t really see myself changing my diet so keeping it the same works for me. How about you any ideas?” Clare stared at her brother knowing full well that he can’t reply but really wanted to rub it in and make him suffer.


“If you’re unsure I’d be more the happy to think of something for you!” Leaning back in her chair Clare thought about what she could feed her tiny slave. “I think I know what would work well for our situation. Considering the fact you’ll be sleeping with me ever night and that I’d be wanting to use you both morning and night to pleasure myself how about we just change your complete diet and all your meals to my cum? There is plenty of it and I’m sure you’d love the taste of it. How does that sound?”


Mike violently thrashed and kicked at Clare’s hand while screaming into the gag. “Please don’t do this to me I beg of you anything but that!” Mike tried to yell, but Clare wanted to further emphasize just how much control she had so she squeezed mikes body once again almost popping both his eyeballs and the gag out of him. Now that he was quiet Clare continued, “Seams like we are in agreement, I’ll be sure to feed you once we are done with this and your timeout is completed.”


As Clare stood there she just stared at the tiny in her hand, she was looking at him, but her mind was elsewhere. She hadn’t thought about it till now but why not use the app on herself. “I could use this to help make thing better for myself, though I’d need to be careful not to end up like this little shit” she said staring down at Mike.


“I don’t want you seeing the changes and because you’ve been such a good boy lets remove that gag earlier then I said I would.” Using the app she removed the gag from Mikes mouth. Mike wasn’t sure what to say and didn’t want to have it put back in right away, so he said the only thing that was safe to say at the time. “Thank you Clare!”


“No no no, this won’t do. From now on you are to either call me Goddess or Mistress. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Goddess!” Replied Mike trying to remain in her good books.


“Splendid now I think it’s time to put you back in my panties.”


Mike panicked “but why goddess, I’ve been a good boy.”

 “Well that’s simple,” replied Clare “it’s breakfast time!”


Just as she had done in the past she pulled open the waistband of her panties and dropped the little guy in. She watched as he went through the same process, bouncing off her panties diving headfirst into her clit and sliding down her folds until he reached the bottom of her underwear.

“That’ll never get old” smirked Clare as she let go of the waistband. Using her finger to help push her brother deeper into here pussy. “If your hungry you better start moving, I’m not going to help you get your food!”


Mike in protest refused to move and give his sister the satisfaction from his struggles so he planned to wait his sister out. Clare knew what he was trying to do and just shrugged it off, “if he wants to play that way he’ll just starve. Watch him in a few days’ time when he’s desperate to have something to eat, that’s when the struggling will begin.” Clare was prepared to play the waiting game, after all she had all the time in the world to teach this new pet how to behave.


Moving her attention away from Mike and back to the app she wanted to try editing some of her features. For starters her figure, she knew that men these days preferred woman with nice round asses with nice thighs and a well toned body. Not to mention some good sized tits.


She stared the modifications with her ass, picking a nice round bubble butt that would be sure to distract guys as she walked past. She’d always had a nice ass but nothing like what she had now. Up next was the breasts, not really wanting to go overkill she decided to start with a D cup. Loving the feel of them in her hands she was sure of the size for now.


Next up she began toning specific parts of her body she didn’t want to be slim like a model but didn’t want to be as big as a bodybuilder, so she picked somewhere in between. Finally finished with her upgrades she decided to look in the mirror and see what she thought. She was surprised, she was happy with the changes and was amazed at the beautiful lady staring right back at her.


“The possibilities are endless with this thing!”


Moving her attention back to her brother who at this point hadn’t moved a muscle, fishing his tiny form out from between her folds she brought him up to head level and spun his tiny form around to see the mirror. “What do you think of your sexy sister’s new body?”


Mike was in shock, his sister looked stunning. He could see almost everything thanks to the fact she was only wearing underwear. Looking his sister up and down he began to get a little hard and felt so disgusting and embarrassed. He hoped his sister wouldn’t notice his little member sitting at attention, but it wasn’t too hard to miss, after all she was watching him in the mirror.

“Aww, how cute, my little brother has a hard on for me. I’ll take that as you like what you see.”


Mike really wanted to cover himself up but couldn’t because his sister was holding him by the arms, there was no way he could overpower her fingers to cover up so he had no choice but to ride out the same.


“Well little bro I’ll give you the choice as I can see you still haven’t eaten. This will be a one time offer as I’d very rarely give you a second chance to have breakfast but you can choose to have some breakfast or skip it for today. It’s completely up to you.”


Mike was hungry but there was no way he was going to eat his sister cum, “Thanks but I’m not hungry.” He replied politely.


“Look at you being so well mannered, we might be able to make something out of you yet. Well anyways if that’s your choice then so be it. You’re only getting two meals a day so just a heads up you’ll have to wait till bedtime now to eat.”


Mike was disappointed that she wouldn’t feed him any normal food but was happy he dodged that bullet, however he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out for long.


“Hey Clare, I mean Goddess. Could I please have some water?” Begged Mike.


“Sure thing sweetheart, what perfect timing. I was about to head out for my daily jog so there will be plenty of sweet for you to drink.” Ignoring her brother and his attempts to get free from her she walked over to her dirty laundry hamper and pulled out her sweaty basketball socks from yesterday’s game. “I’ve heard some guys are really into feet, lets put you in my socks while I go jogging and see if you’re into feet just like those guys”.


Mike tried protesting but Clare was still ignoring her tiny brother. “Please don’t do this I just wanted some water not to be stepped on and forced to drink your disgusting sweet.”


Dropping him into her sock she began sliding her foot in. From mikes perspective everything was shaking violently, he managed to cling onto the sock to help stabilise himself only to bare witness to 5 giant toes and a large foot begin rushing in from above. Mike wasn’t sure what to do, he was stuck at the bottom of the sock with nowhere to run. Letting go of the sock he stumbled losing his balance and landed on his butt, with nothing to do he just watched as the massive object got closer and closer until it finally made contact pushing his body down and compressing him into the fabric.


His head was luckily positioned between Clare’s first and second toes leaving him with the opportunity to breath, well if you want to call it that. The sent coming from the sock was just feral, he didn’t know what to compare it to. Best way to describe it was walking next to someone who hasn’t had a shower or put deodorant on in about a week but with the added fact your nose was buried in their armpit. Let us not forget that Clare never did shower after her basketball game so her foot odder was mixing in with it.

 

The added heat being produced by her foot was not helping, it only made it more humid and uncomfortable for Mike. After pulling the sock nice and tight Clare began to lower her foot to the ground. She was a little cautious about putting her weight on her brother but was sure that upgrades she made to his body would be enough to keep him from being crushed.


Deciding it was time to get it over with her foot made contact with the floor and she began to place her weight onto the little slave struggling underneath. “So far so good”.


Mike was surprised he had felt his back hit the floor and Clare’s foot begin to push down on his body but the pain was very small compared to what he thought it would be. He had no idea that Clare had manipulated his body so he was very puzzled but relived at the same time.


Happy with the outcome Clare sat back down and began to slide her foot into her running shoes. After tying the shoelaces nice and tight with a double knot Clare stood back up being sure to add some extra weight on to her brother for added insulted and began walking towards the door to begin her jog.


“Buckle up Mike-robe this is going to be one bumpy and sweaty trip, for you…”