- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Commissioned by Stargate1990, I was supposed to have this done by the end of last month but it was both too busy of a month for me and this was a weirdly hard story for me to figure out how to write.  Thankfully I was able to finish, and I have to thank Star for being so patient with me :D

As she pulled into the driveway of her house, Janice signed at the sight of the uncut grass of her lawn.  Not that she was expecting any different, it was still disappointing to see nonetheless.  Grabbing the groceries from the backseat, she went into the house to deal with the one that has been neglecting his duties for so long.  “I’ve given him every possible chance, but does he get off his lazy ass to do anything?  No, it’s all just video games with him!”  Her disappointment quickly turned to anger as she dropped her purchases off in the kitchen, and opened the door leading down to the basement.  “Jebediah!  I told you to mow the lawn last week.”  Marching down the stairs, she didn’t even knock when she got to her son’s room and threw the door open.

 

“Whoa, Mom!?  Could you please knock first?”  Taken off guard as light flooded into his dark room, the young man ripped off his headset and paused his game to address her.

 

Seeing him still in just a t-shirt and boxers, the brunette felt her heart rate spike.  “He hasn’t even come out of his room all day!”  She had had enough of his lay-about attitude.  No job, no college, not helping out around the house at all, she could barely see him as her son anymore.  “You know what?  I don’t have time to yell at you day after day for doing nothing around here anymore.  If you’re not going to help out or move out, then I’ll just have to make you easier to deal with.”  Pulling a small, rectangular device out of her pocket, she pointed it at the dark-haired man and without a hint of hesitation pushed one of the buttons on it.

 

Given only a moment to register what his mother was aiming at him, Jebediah’s eye widened in panic as a bright flash of light blinded him for a moment.  Before his eyes could even adjust, something wrapped firmly around his chest and torso, lifting him off his chair.  As the world came into focus again, he was staring into his mother’s big, brown eyes as she scowled at him.  “You’re kidding me, right?!  Those shrink rays are supposed to be expensive.  Did Mom really waste all that money to shrink me!?”

 

“Hmm… Now what do I do with you though?”  With her son in hand, Janice stuffed the device between her breasts and headed back upstairs.  She’d have to deal with his room at a later date, hopefully she could rent it out to make up a bit of the money she’d wasted on him all these years.  “What do people usually do with the people they’ve shrunk?”  Leaving him on the counter as she put the groceries away, she ignored the tiny man as he tried to communicate with her, likely begging her to change him back.  “Jeb, would you please be quiet?  I’ll deal with you in a minute, okay?”  Brushing his concerns off like they were nothing, she knew he wouldn’t try to run or hide from her.

 

“Oh, come on Mom!  I get it, alright.”  Watching as the older woman walked back and forth in the kitchen, Jeb had given up trying to get her to pay attention to him.  He was a fraction of his normal height, likely just under six-inches, so his voice would be easy to tune out, and the device that could change him back was nestled deep into her abundant cleavage, a place he didn’t even want to think about, let alone directly interact with.  “This is ridiculous…”

 

After putting the groceries away, cooking and cleaning, Janice sat down on the couch with her tiny son, but rather than watch what was showing on the big screen, her attention was focused on her tablet as she searched the internet for what to do with a tiny family member.  “'Husband not satisfying in bed?  Tips on how shrinking him can spice up the bedroom’, ‘New punishments for your problem child.  Show them what a pain in the rear they really are’, ‘Homecoming: My child wants to be my new vibrator… and I kind of want to use her’.  People are actually willing to use family members sexually like that!?”  Janice had never even considered it, but Jeb was a good size for it.

 

And it wasn’t like there were just a few such articles or testimonies like that.  These were the top results of a neutrally worded search and there were thousands more like them, the vast majority of the ones she found.  Every now and then she came across one where someone gave their shrunken spouse/child/parent/sibling away, but it was almost unanimous that the best use for a shrunken person was as a living toy for her satisfaction.  Have a stressful job, shove a tiny up your butt.  Stuck in traffic, that’s time for a quickie.  Bored after finishing your housework, not with a person squirming in your pussy.  And on and on…

 


 

 

For the rest of the day, Janice was able to keep what she did to Jeb a secret from her daughter.  She needed to figure out exactly what she was going to do with him before she broke the news.  Luckily, Hannah had a friend over to distract her from noticing her brother was missing.  Leaving the girls to stay up a bit later, Janice got ready for bed.  Entering her bedroom in just a bathrobe after a relaxing shower to wash off the day’s grime, she smirked when she saw her shrunken son sitting on her bed, wrapped up in the blankets to keep warm.  “Aw, are you cold Jeb?  Well, I got a few ideas on how to warm you up from online today.”  Smiling seductively, she sauntered over to her bed, undoing the sash keeping her robe closed.

 

Patiently waiting for his mother to come to her senses, Jeb had been sitting on her bed once he realized he couldn’t escape her room.  So when she first entered the room, he was happy to finally have another chance to plead his case… until she started to crawl up the bed towards him with her tits out!  “Mom!  What the hell?!”  Scrambling back, trying to avoid looking at the huge, dangling masses of fat, she easily out paced him and soon he was caught directly under them.  “Mom?  Mom, no!  Don-”

 

All she did was crawl onto her bed and lay down on her stomach, just like she would any other night, but in doing something so routine she had buried her good-for-nothing son under her breasts and could feel him squirming against her soft flesh.  While she wasn’t entirely convinced from reading about it online, she could definitely see the appeal.  “Are my boobs too much for you to handle, Jebby?  Come on, they’re not that heavy.”  Endorphins and oxytocin flooding into her body, the brunette bit her lower lip and smirked, for the first time since he was a child she felt like she was in complete control of him.  Her sex throbbed as she squeezed her breasts on him.  “God, I’ve been working so hard… raising and providing for two… You owe me this, Jebby.”  Rolling over onto her back, she felt her son’s naked body plastered to her damp flesh.

 

Peeling his face off of his mother’s boob, Jeb was revolted not just by her actions, but also by the erection he had poking into her incredible soft skin.  “Mom!  What is wrong with you!?”  It was difficult to balance on the slope of her chest, especially as her breathing started to increase.

 

“Is that sass I hear from you, young man?”  Not that anything he said bothered her anymore, after all, he could barely stand on her chest and thought he’d be taken seriously, she still laughed playfully in faux anger.  “I don’t think you understand your place, Jeb.”  Giving her chest just the slightest shake, Janice’s boobs jiggled far too much for the tiny man, and he tumbled down into her cleavage, getting lost in the crevice without her even doing anything to facilitate it.  “But that’s a good start, I guess.”

 

Pressing and rubbing her mammaries together, Janice was getting off on the power she had over Jeb in a way she never knew she’d enjoy.  It wasn’t like her boobs were especially sensitive or anything, but each time she felt him try to move or fight back only to lose out to her playful motions was exhilarating.  She then started grinding her pussy into the bed in time with his struggles, becoming increasingly wet, wetter than when she and a younger coworker had to go on a business trip for a few days and on the first night things got a bit out of hand after a few too many drinks.  He had a face that was perfect for sitting on, and she’s taken what few opportunities had presented themselves since to do so since, much to the youngster’s embarrassment, but the way he licked her sex while she rubbed her ass in his face was too arousing to not.

 

“I can’t sit on Jeb’s face and have him do the same, but…”  As her lust took control, Janice remembered a few stories she had read earlier in the day.  How a mother uses her pussy as punishment whenever her children act up, or how another makes her body her son’s room whenever he’s home.  Some do it for more practical reasons, but a surprising number admit to just using them for their own pleasure.  “Oh, I have to try it.”  Sitting up and spreading her breasts apart, the dark-haired man slid down over her stomach and down her crotch to land on the bed between her legs.  He seemed to be a bit disoriented, but once he got his bearings he looked up at her and froze in awe of her massive body.

 

“M-Mom?”  Even with her gigantic, drooling sex taking up most of his feild of veiw, and her firm, full breasts taking up a large position of what wasn’t, Jeb stared up into the eyes of the woman that gave birth to him.  She didn’t need to say anything, the lust in her eyes said it all, as she spread herself open with one hand while placing the other behind him and slowly began to pull him towards her dripping folds.  “Mom!?  Mom, stop, please!”  Trying to resist the overwhelming force of her fingers on his back, the shrunken man panicked as her face was blocked by her chest, which in turn was blocked out by her sex.  She wasn’t going to stop, and the powerful scent coming from the copious amounts of sexual fluids only reinforced how much she was anticipating his touch.  Placing his hands and feet on either side of the gaping love tunnel, the plump vulva depressing and conforming to his extremities and the heat from her body washing over him, Jeb could almost taste Janice simply by breathing.  He was going in, willing or not.  “Mom, snap out of it!  I’m your son!  This is weird, please don’t do this!”  Preparing himself for the worst, Jeb felt most of his chest and torso pressing up against his mother’s slick flesh, to say nothing of the shameful boner poking into the velvety folds, and closed his eyes to brace for his inevitable insertion… but instead she stopped short.  It wasn’t like she was drawing it out or rubbing him into her engorged nethers to maximize her pleasure either, as there was a slight trepidation in her fingers holding him in place.  While her body was not only ready and willing, but craving satisfaction through his minute struggles, there was a slight hope that the maternal instincts of the woman that was reconsidering her actions.  “Mom?  Mom, please!”

 

“I was so close too…”  Caught between lust and love, while Janice had convinced herself that this was something she wanted to do, that it was something that was normal to do, her heart wasn’t as easily convinced.  Sighing, she pulled her son away from her pussy, both regretting her actions and not following through in equal measure.  Reaching over into one of her night stands, she pulled out a phallic object a few inches taller than her shrunken son and crossed her legs behind him so he couldn’t escape.  “Fine Jeb, but you’re going to have to get used to this eventually.”  Addressing the tiny man as she rubbed the adult toy against her hungry cunt, she reclined against her headboard ready to pierce herself while maintaining eye contact with him.  “So for tonight, you can watch, and if I catch your attention slipping elsewhere…”  Shoving her dildo deep into her pussy, her breathing hitched as the satisfying sensation of being pried open spread through her.  She could see the horror and disgust on his face, but he didn’t turn away.  “Ahhh…  Messing up my cunt while Jebby is watching…  Oh, I feel so dirty… and his eyes…  Yes, watch me!  This could have been you!”

 

As frightening and sickening as it was to watch his mother masturbate in front of him, the thought of replacing the long, thick phallus facsimile was even moreso, so Jebediah didn’t dare turn away.  Even as she became more and more absorbed into her pleasure, he didn’t dare avert his gaze, since all it would take is her glancing at him and deciding that he wasn’t complying with her.  “How much longer can I convince her to not use me like that thought?”  For as long as he was at her mercy, it seemed like her inhibitions would wane eventually.

 

While Janice was able to satisfy herself physically, eventually, and spray her bed and son in her cum, as she looked down at him still watching her undulating hole spasm in ecstasy she wanted more.  According to the women online, there was nothing like having a tiny, warm body squirming inside of you.  “But not tonight.  He obeyed, so I’ll reward him a bit.”  Despite her pussy’s protest, Janice picked up both her toy and son, and without a word, dropped them both in her night stand drawer and closed it.  “Maybe a night of breathing my scent will make him more accepting of his new position in life.”  Turning off the lights, Janice climbed under her blankets, and easily went to sleep.

 

Trapped in a confined space that quickly filled with the scent of his mother’s sex, Jeb laid down in a corner as far from the soaked toy.  “I suppose I should be thankful that that wasn’t me… but she could have at least washed it first…”  Apprehensive for the days to come, there was no escaping the draw he was stuck in, so he tried to get used to the potent smell and sleep as well.

 


 

 

“Mornin’ Mrs. O.”  Coming down the hall to grab her morning cup of coffee, Janice was greeted by a friend of her daughter’s as she was getting ready to leave.

 

“Oh, Paula.  Good morning.”  Resisting a yawn, she clutched her robe shut just a bit more so’s not to show as much cleavage and waved politely.  “Off so soon?  Is Hannah still asleep?”

 

Wiggling her feet in her shoes to adjust them, the blonde sighed and put a hand on her hip.  “Yeah.  Mom got called away in the middle of the night, so I have to go make sure Kibbleton doesn’t wreck the house.  I left Hannah a note, but in case she doesn’t see it could you…”

 

Nodding, Janice smiled at the reliable, responsible girl, much unlike her son.  “I’ll let her know.”

 

“Thanks!  I hate to run bu-?  Huh?”  As she was about to turn and leave, Paula waved one last time to the well-aged woman when she noticed something sticking out from Janice’s cleavage.  A head of dark brown hair.  “H-Hey, Mrs. O.  Ya got something in your boobs there.”

 

“Hmm?”  Looking down, Janice realized what Paula was talking about.  It had been over half a day since she had shrunk Jebediah, so she had brought him out to get something to eat and was carrying him in her breasts so her hands were free.  “Oh, don’t mind him.  I’m still trying to figure out what to do with Jeb.  I thought I found some good advice online, but…”  After sleeping on it, the brunette realized that she had gotten caught up in the heat of the moment when she tried to use her son as a sex toy.  Thankfully he was able to talk her out of making a huge mistake, but now she needed to decide on what she was going to do with him.  “Besides, if I want a little guy squirming inside of me, I can always buy another shrink ray and use it on my obedient little seat cushion.”

 

Rushing over to the older woman, Paula opened Janice’s robe a bit more in excitement to get a better view of the shrunken man.  “Jeb!?  Oh wow, you shrunk him?”

 

Used to the girl’s lack of boundaries, Janice only made sure the blonde didn’t open her robe too much and pulled her son out of her cleavage a bit more.  “It’s not like it’s a great loss for society, all he did was eat the food I buy and sit down in his room playing video games.  Couldn’t even do a few chores.”  Even if she didn’t know what she was going to do with him, she knew for certain that she wasn’t going to change him back so he could continue to waste his life and anymore of her money.

 

“Aw, he’s so adorable, all small and tucked between his Mommy’s boobies like that.”  Teasing the extremely unimpressed looking shrunken man, he couldn’t even push her fingers away since his arms were stuck by his sides.  “Oh, can I have him?  Pretty please?  I always wanted a shrunken person as a pet, but I could never afford a shrink ray.  I’ll take really good care of him.”

 

“What!?  No way!”  Being stuck in his mother’s cleavage was embarrassing enough, especially given Paula’s personality, so Jeb was trying to go unnoticed by the energetic blonde.  Now that she had seen him, he wasn’t going to let them talk about him like he wasn’t there.

 

However, Janice squeezed her breasts together a bit more to completely engulf him in response to him speaking up.  “I don’t know Paula…”

 

“Come on Mrs. O, you know me.  I’ll keep him safe and fed and happy.”  Clasping her hands together, Paula gave the single mother a puppy dog pout.  “I can even pay you a bit for him.  I can’t afford the full price of a shrink ray but…”

 

“No, no.  That won’t be necessary, dear.”  Pulling her son out from between her breasts, the brunette simply held him out to her.  “I was essentially tossing him out anyway, might as well give him to someone that he knows.”

 

“What!?”  Turning back with disbelief, Jeb was distraught by what he had heard.  “M-Mo-!?”

 

“Really!?  Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!”  Not wasting a second, Paula grabbed Jeb, her free pet, from the older woman and hugged her quickly before dashing towards the door.  “Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun together, little Jebby.”

 

“No!  No, Mom!  Please, I don’t want to go!”  Paula was even asking for the shrink ray, if he was taken away now, it was very likely that his mother would just throw it out.  Once used, a shrink ray can only be used on its initial target, so without that he’d have no way to return to his normal life.  “No, plea-!”

 

SIlencing her struggling pet by shoving him in her purse and zipping it up, Paula waved good-bye to Janice.  “See ya around, Mrs. O.”

 

“Bye Paula.”  Waving back as the perky blonde ran out the door, Janice smiled as she remembered the reason she came out in the first place, coffee.  As she was setting up the machine, she noticed the rectangular device sitting on the counter.  Grabbing it, she tossed it into the trash without a second thought, burying it under the grounds of the previous day.  “I wonder how much I could get from selling his games?”

 


 

 

The first item of business for the young blonde when she got home was to make sure her family’s big, friendly Saint Bernard hadn’t gotten into anything he wasn’t supposed to and letting him out to go do his business.  However, once that was done she ran into her room and pulled her new pet out of her purse, giggling like a mad woman.

 

Not able to stop himself from being given away like some unwanted junk, Jeb wasn’t even able to escape from Paula’s purse on his own.  Nobody was listening to his opinions or concerns anymore, so it was starting to feel useless to try and reason with the unreasonable, but he needed to try again or else she’d never listen to him.  “Paula, please take me home.  I’m not a pet, I’m Jebediah!  Hannah’s big brother.”

 

“Oh, I never planned to keep you as a pet, little Jebby.”  Setting him down on her bed, Paula moved over behind the screen in front of her closet.  “I just said that to get your mom to give you to me.”

 

While he couldn’t see what she was doing, Jeb saw her drape some of the clothes she took off over the top of the screen as she looked around in her closet.  “Oh, thank god!  Paula, you’re a lifesaver but we need to go back before Mom gets rid of the shrink ray she used on me.”

 

“Huh?  What do you mean?  If I wanted that, I would have asked for it before I left.”  Coming out from behind the screen completely naked, holding a transparent plastic box filled with adult toys and other sex related products, the blonde smiled wickedly at the half-foot tall man.  “I think you’ll make for a perfect dildo as you are though, so let’s get you ready for action.”

 

Backing away from the advancing girl, Jeb knew that he wouldn’t be able to get away from her no matter what he tried.  Paula was a fairly athletic girl, bubbly and energetic, and loved to party.  While she didn’t actively stay in shape, her lifestyle was active enough to keep her thighs lean, tummy tight and breasts on the slimmer side of average.  She still had a healthy jiggle to her butt, but what caught Jeb’s attention the most was the lustrous glisten on the rosey lips of her vulva as she set the box on the bed behind him to block his retreat.  She was already looking forward to using him, consent be damned, just like his Mother had been!  “Wait!  Wait, Paula… you can’t do this to me.”  Trying to reason with her, if he was forced to watch another woman masturbate again, at least Paula wasn’t related to him.

 

However, Paula wasn’t interested in hearing her new toy out, and squirted a bit of strawberry flavored lube into her palm as she picked the tiny man up.  “Yes I can, here, watch.”  With little ceremony and a fit of giggles, she rubbed the lubricant on Jeb’s head and quickly silenced the next round of protests from him with her womanhood.  Gasping and nearly falling over just from his face making contact with her slick hole, the blonde just holds him there as he tries to escape and talk to her.  “Yes, yes!  Oh, Jebby, that’s amazing!  Fuck, and I haven’t even shoved you inside yet.  How’s my pussy taste, little guy?  Is it good?  Your tiny little tongue feels so good!”

 

With his face buried between the dripping vulva of his sister’s best friend, though Jeb didn’t want to give her any pleasure if he could have helped it, but clearing the viscous liquid enough to breathe took precedence.  The taste of strawberry mixed with her tangy fluids, making it slightly easier to swallow, but with every mouthful of liquid lust he choked back, more flowed in to replace it.  “Paula!  I’m going to drown here!”

 

The struggle for survival that her toy was undergoing not a concern for her, Paula climbed onto her bed and rubbed her sex in his face, getting him to lick at all her pleasure spots.  It was unlike any toy she had ever used before, and while she had read about others using shrunken people like this online, nothing could accurately describe what the actual experience was like.  “That’s it Jebby, but you’re nowhere near done yet!”  Pushing her living toy into her burning furnace of lust, his head entering the tight embrace of her vaginal canal was nothing in comparison to his shoulders spreading her open so nicely.  She wasn’t expecting such a spike in pleasure and slammed her legs together in reaction, losing her grip of the slippery little guy and pulled him entirely into her sex with vaginal muscle contractions alone.  “Hmmmmmm!  Yesh!  I gots you now, Jebby.  Squirm fer me, get me off.”  Her mind was beginning to melt from the intense euphoria of sexual gratification coupled with the sense of superiority that came with imposing your will on another.  She could feel his ever frantic movement, trying to escape while her pussy sucked him deeper inside like it was nothing.

 

The heat and potent pheromones sapping him of his strength, Jed could tell that Paula’s womanhood was pulling him deeper, his rock-hard erection was being dragged over the smooth, soft, squishy bumps of her love tunnel and it shamed him to admit it felt incredible.  However, he still fought with everything he had left to get out of the wet, dark embrace.  “Please, Paula…  Don’t do this to me…”  His pleas unheard, lost in the squelshes of the blonde’s insides as she tightened up to an incredible degree.

 

Coming to climax far faster than when she masturbated alone, Paula covered her squirting quim with her hand to make sure her toy didn’t come shooting out.  Using her pillow to muffle the sound of her orgasmic moan, her body quivered and convulsed from the deeply satisfying experience, finally coming to a rest in sweat soaked blankets and a pool of her satisfaction drenching the area around her crotch.  However, as she caught her breath, the blonde could still feel her prize barely squirming and breathing heavily in her cooch.  “I think I’ll keep you in there for a bit, Jebby.  You’ll be spending a lot of time in me from now on.”  Grinning, she patted her pussy a couple times before getting up and sighing at the results of her orgasm.  Slipping on a tight thong to keep her toy from slipping out, she began to strip her bed, humming happily at the feeling of a foreign object her insides squeezed every time she bent over even in the slightest.

 


 

 

Coming up from the basement after looking for her brother once again, Hannah was starting to get concerned.  Sure, her brother could be a bit anti-social at times and spend days upon days in his room, but she hadn’t seen or heard from him in close to a week.  Their mother either didn’t notice or wasn’t concerned, since she didn’t mention anything to her and carried on like everything was normal.  Despite Jeb not being in his room, which was a bit weird, it wasn’t like their mother reported him missing or anything, but Hannah was still worried for some reason.

 

“He even left his phone behind…  Where could you be, dummy.”  Entering the kitchen, the brunette saw her mother coming in, late again, with takeout for dinner.  “Hey Mom.”

 

“Oh, hi sweetie.  I hope you’re okay with Chinese food today.”  Kicking off her shoes, Janice set the food down on the table as she went to her room to change.  “Feel free to start without me, I’ll be right out.”

 

Her mother looked a bit flushed as she ran off towards her room, but there was an elated smile on her face all the same.  “O-Okay…”  For some reason, the older woman was working longer hours at her job recently, but whenever she asked about it she was told that one of her subordinates was going to be leaving the company soon and she needed to prepare for it.  Sitting at the table, Hannah started to unpack all the food, but quickly noticed there was only enough for the two of them.  “Hey, Mom?  Where’s Jeb’s food?”  Calling down to her older woman, she found it weird that she didn’t contact her to ask if he was home or not.

 

Coming out of her room in a loose t-shirt and tight yoga shorts, Janice seemed unusually giddy.  Normally she’d only get like this when she got a promotion or one of her kids, mostly Hannah, did anything extraordinary, like win a contest or receive public recognition for something.  As she sat down, the slight blush on her face deepened slightly and he let out a sigh of relief as she wiggled her butt in the seat to get comfortable.  “Hmm?  Oh,  I, uh, I asked him if he wanted some and he said he was fine…”  Janice was still struggling with how she’d tell her daughter what happened with Jebediah, and would rather avoid the topic until the girl forgot about him like she had.

 

“Asked him how?  He hasn’t been home for days and he left his phone behind.”  Unlike her mother though, Hannah wasn’t about to just forget that her brother ever existed.  “I’m starting to get worried about him, but you act like you couldn’t care less about him!  Mom, where is he?”

 

Seeing her daughter so worried soured her elation quite a bit, but it wasn’t like Janice didn’t understand that Hannah was concerned for Jeb’s well being.  If she were in her position, layabout son or not, she’d also want answers at least, which is what she owed the young brunette.  “Fine, I was trying to find the best way to tell you this, but since I don’t know any other way to say it I won’t try to dance around it.”  Grabbing some of the food she had gotten for herself, Janice began to eat as she explained.  “Last week I used a shrink ray on your brother, he was a useless little leech anyway.”

 

“What!?  Mom, you can’t just…”  Hannah's response caught her mother off guard, not because of what she said, but because it was plain to see she was actually more excited at the idea than concerned, though that wasn’t to say she wasn’t worried about what became of her brother.  “Where is he?”

 

“Well, I wasn’t sure what to do with him after I got him.  Thankfully, Paula saw him and said she wanted to keep him, as a sort of pet I guess, so I gave him to her.”  Shifting in her seat again, the older woman let out a sigh of relief to finally get this all out in the open.  “Even shrunk, he's nothing but a burden on someone.”

 

However, the concern that was overshadowed by her excitement quickly came to the forefront of her demeanor as Hannah looked at her mother in abject horror!  “Paula!?  Mom, did you forget that Paula has killed almost every pet she’s had since the third grade?  She can’t take care of anything!”  Whether it was mice, gerbils, hamsters or fish, Paula had a knack for finding ways to end the lives that she wanted to nurture.  Most were accidents or due to her ignorance of how to take care of them, though some of her smaller fish had ended up in her belly after she watched a video of a girl swallowing some whole.  “What if she kills him!?”

 

Shrugging her shoulders, Janice swallowed another bite of her food.  “Then maybe he’ll finally get off his lazy butt and do something for himself.  Not that it’ll change anything anymore.  I’ve already tossed the shrink ray I used on him, his life is in Paula’s hands now.”  Life had been so much better without Jeb in the house, she didn’t want to think about him anymore now that she had fessed up to her daughter.

 

Hannah, on the other hand, couldn’t help but be worried for her brother.  While it seemed like their mother had lost all hope in him, Hannah still loved him.  “Argh!  I can’t believe you!  If you didn’t want him, you should have given him to me!”  Standing up from the table, Hannah grabbed the car keys and bolted out the front door.

 

As the door closed behind her daughter, Janice sighed at the girl’s outburst.  “He was like a tumor, just taking in resources and doing nothing with them.  I don’t see why she loves him so much.”  However, with her daughter out of the house, she was free to firmly rub her womanhood through her nigh skin-tight shorts, in addition to the puffy curves of her vulva that puffed out from the material, a small silhouette of a man squirming in between her lips was barely noticeable.

 


 

 

“Geez, at least give me some warning if you’re going to come over.”  While she complained a bit, Paula was happy to have her friend over for a bit and welcomed her into her house despite the short notice.  Clutching the towel around her tightly, she led her to her room.  “Just give me a second though, I was just about to jump into the shower.”

 

Laughing a bit nervously, Hannah walked into Paula’s room and sat on her bed.  She didn’t see any signs of the blonde taking care of a small creature, no cage or sectioned off area.  “Yeah, sorry.  I just…  I needed to get away from Mom for a bit.”

 

“Oh, well hold that thought.  I’ll be right back.”  It wasn’t often that Hannah and her mother fought, though she had an idea what it was about.

 

After Paula left the room, Hannah set about searching for her brother.  If Paula was taking care of him, he’d be somewhere in her room, most likely.  However, she also didn’t want to dig around in her friend’s room too much without permission.  Checking under the bed, in the drawers and even the whole behind her dresser that Paula hid all the things she didn’t want her parents to find out about growing up, Hannah wasn’t about to find a single hint that her brother was in the room.  With the closet being the last place to look, the brunette was beginning to wonder if he might have run away from the energetic blonde.  There was nothing on the top or middle shelves of her closet organizer, but she noticed a box sticking out of one of the cubby holes.  Carefully sliding it out to take a look, there, laying soundly asleep among an assortment of adult toys for every hole and occasion, was the brother Hannah was so desperately looking for!  “Jeb!  Oh thank god I foun-…  Why are you sleeping in there of all places?”  The shrunken man was curled up with a thong she recognized as one of Paula’s favorites.

 

“Uh, duh?  Because he asked me to?”  Whispering in Hannah’s ear as she carefully pulled the box all the way out of her closet, Paula didn’t seem upset at her friend for snooping in her room.

 

Almost jumping out of her skin for the jump scare, the brunette turned to face the blonde.  “P-Paula?!  Sorry I was just…”

 

Going over and sitting on her bed, as she sat Paula made sure that the box with the shrunken man inside was as stable as possible.  “Geez, look at him.  He looks so peaceful in his sleep at least.  Then again, we did have some pretty intense fun just before Hannah showed up.”  Holding back a snicker, she began to work on a thought for mischief that she had been nursing throughout her shower.  “Did Mrs. O really wait until now to tell you about Jebby?  Wow, that’s pretty cold.  Then again, she was pretty eager to get rid of him, even if she didn’t know how, when I saw her with him.”  Patting the bed next to her, she beckoned for Hannah to sit so they could talk.

 

“Well, you didn’t need to keep me out of the loop either…”  Thankful that Paula understood her intentions and concerns, that she was so willing to tell her now was a bit annoying.  However, if there was a reason, she wanted to hear it.

 

Receiving a silent nod from the brunette, Paula took a breath to compose her thoughts.  “I need to get this juuuust right.”  Keeping the mischievous smile off her face, she looked down at her reluctant toy.  “Poor guy was stuffed between your mom’s tits when I saw him.  I’m sure any other boy would have loved it, but who would want to be wedged into their own mother’s cleavage?  So when she said she didn’t know what she wanted to do with him anymore, I offered to take him off her hands.  She was more than happy to just give him to me, and I think he was happy to get out of her boobs, so I brought him home and was going to look after him, but…”  Gauging Hannah’s reaction, she seemed to be believing her so far, but this was where it was going to get a bit tricky.  “Look, Hannah, I know you love your brother and everything, so I don’t want to say anything that would make you feel different about him.”

 

“What do you mean?”  Just from her friend’s reluctance to tell her the whole truth for her sake was enough to get Hannah to start doubting what she thought she knew was going on.  She wasn’t a child and knew what having Jebediah among her sex toys implied about how Paula had been treatign him under her care, but what was the truth of the matter?

 

“I mean…  I mean…”  Acting the part of a girl at her wit’s end, the blonde looked at the brunette like she was about to cry.  “I mean Jeb’s nothing but a big pervert, or little pervert I suppose in this case.  Oh, Hannah, you have no idea.  Once I got him back here, he was okay for a bit but started hiding in my room to peek at me changing or looking up my skirts.  I started waking up with him snuggling up on my boobs or hugging my crotch, and no matter what I said he just didn’t listen.  Every time I tried to tell him to behave, he said your guys’ Mom wouldn’t use him like he wanted and thought I’d be different.  Now that he’s small, he wants to be someone’s sex toy, Hannah.  I can’t masturbate without him throwing a fit if I don’t use him, so I have been… he does feel really good, I’ll admit.  And so… since he wants to be treated like a living dildo, I let him sleep with them.  All he asked for was a pair of my panties to use as a blanket.”

 

Listening to her friend, Hannah wasn’t entirely sure what to believe.  As much as she didn’t want to think her brother was that much of a deviant pervert, his history wasn’t exactly squeaky clean when it came to sexual misconduct, not that Paula knew that.  He never tried anything towards her or their mother before, but there were a few questionable incidents with other girls and women that became one of the many reasons he retreated from the world and refused to leave his room for so long.  “I always thought he was innocent, that those were false accusations, but Mom...”

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you sooner, but Jeb asked me to keep quiet.”  Since she was never told about the tiny man’s spotty past, Paula didn’t know she was setting off a chain reaction in the brunette’s mind, forcing her to reconsider how she saw her brother.  “He said that he wanted you to still think he was a good brother and maintain his dignity in the eyes of the only one that thought he had any left.”

 

“So…  Was I wrong this entire time?  Did he beg Mom not to tell me about what he did too?  I always thought Mom was exaggerating when she said he was a terrible son…”  While her childhood memories were doing their best to remind her of how kind and supportive Jeb was growing up, his slow recession into his shut-in lifestyle had given her a fair number of disappointing memories as well.  Missing big events, never willing to hang out like they used to… “Maybe he isn’t the brother I remember.”

 

Glancing down at the slumbering man, he was tightly hugging a clear rod and giving it a lick in his sleep.  Seeing him smile as he savored the taste broke the already faded image of him she had been safeguarding.  He wasn’t the Jebediah that she grew up with, he stopped being him when he started holding up in his room.  Instead, all she saw was her friend’s newest toy.  Groaning in frustration for having wasted so many years stilling up for the perverted waste of space, Hannah opened the case and grabbed a bottle of lube that was resting inside.

 

“Hannah?”  Expecting her friend to give up on the tiny man after ruining his image, Paula was surprised as the brunette pulled down her shorts a bit and applied some of the slippery liquid to her backside.  “Whatcha doin’?”  However, a tiny inkling of what she might be thinking occurred to her when she saw the glare Hannah leveled on her brother.

 

“Teaching this pervert a lesson he won’t soon forget.”  While they didn’t grow up together, Paula had been one of Hannah’s best friends since junior high, and they had experimented with their sexual preferences together, so she knew the unlike her, Paula wasn’t keen on anal play in any form, not even licking.  She, on the other hand, preferred butt stuff above all else, and quickly grabbed and brought the living toy under her juicy, tight ass.

 


 

 

Dreaming of a time when he was last, truly happy, Jeb was roughly awoken from his sleep as a hand wrapped around him tightly.  Looking around in a panic, his eyes didn’t even get a chance to focus on anything other than a tightly puckered, greased up anus as his face was pressed into it!  “Wha!?  Huh?   P-Paula?!”  The pressure didn’t let up at all as his face sunk deeper and deeper into the sealed orifice.  Overpowering the lavender lube facilitating a smooth insertion, Jeb’s eyes began to water that the foul stench that was leaking out past him.  “What’s going on?  Paula said she’d never- gah!?”

 

With a final, jerking motion, Jeb’s entire head slid up into the dark, tight embrace of the bowels he believed belonged to his blonde mistress, not even considering that it was actually his younger sister who was giving him a tour of her digestive tract.  The ring muscle squeezed tightly around his neck as his shoulders impacted with the firm cheeks of the girl’s arse, and with his arms held by his side, there was nothing he could do to try to escape.  Rather, he was completely at the giantess’ mercy as she twisted his body, forcing his shoulders into the tight opening, grinding his face along the slick ridges and grooves as more and more of his body slid up into her.  Once his shoulders were in, there was nothing left to challenge the voracious anus from devouring him in one last, mighty gulp.

 

“Paula!  Paula, get me out of here!”  Freaking out and thrashing about in the tight tube of flesh, Jeb tried to push himself out, but the bowels rippling around him were too slippery to gain any traction.

 


 

 

Blush coloring her cheeks a deep shade of red, Hannah purred happily as she felt her ex-brother fight a losing battle against the tail end of her digestive tract.  “Oh my god… This feels amazing!”

 

“I know, right?  Little Jebby was the best toy I’ve ever owned, so it wasn’t exactly hard for him to convince me to keep using him…”  Paula was getting way more enjoyment out of knowing she just got her friend to shove her own brother up her ass.  It was way more hilarious than when she saw him riding around in his mother’s shirt.  “How long are you going to keep him?”

 

“Hmm…”  Rubbing her belly as she fixed her shorts and sat back down, the brunette hadn’t considered it, she was just overtaken with emotion at the moment but now…  “Can I just keep him?  Being his sister’s butt plug is a fitting punishment for a perverted brother like him.”  It was a half-truth.  She was soaking her panties just having him in her ass, so keeping him longer would be ideal.  “Pretty please?”

 

While Paula was inclined to give Jeb to Hannah, she did get him for free after all, it didn’t change the fact that he was still the best toy in her collection now.  Not just that, but owning a shrunken person was a dream of hers, if only shrink rays weren’t so expensive.  “I don’t know…  If I’m being honest, it wasn’t terrible letting him play with me.”  Getting ready to say no, the blonde saw the brunette give her the biggest puppy dog eyes, pleading silently.  “Fine… but, you help me pay for a shrink ray so I can get my own little sex toy in the future. Deal?”

 

Without a moment’s hesitation, Hannah took Paula’s outstretched hand and shook it.  “Sure, who’d you have your eye on?  It’s not me is it?”

 

“Oh, now that’s a thought!”  Smirking at the idea, Paula felt a tingle in her crotch just thinking of having her best friend go down on her as she went about her day.  While they had experimented with different toys together, they had never gotten sexual with each other before.  “But no, I was thinking about Madison’s mom.  That’d teach the little bitch to mind her own business for once.”

 


 

 

By the time they finished talking about who would make a great candidate for Paula’s sex pet in the future, it had already gotten extremely late and Paula just got Hannah to sleep over.  Hannah kept Jeb stewing in her bowels all night, his periodic fits felt amazing and the power she had over him was intoxicating.  Even if he wasn’t her brother, just being able to trap someone in her butt with so little effort was so empowering, her body was his entire world.  She slept like a baby throughout the night.

 

Jeb, on the other hand, had the worst night of his life as, even if he was able to get a bit of sleep inside the slumbering girl’s colon, he was awoken by the fresh reek of new gas every time she farted in her sleep!  By morning, he had given up hope of escaping on his own, but after the girl he was stuck in got up and he felt the rectum squeeze around him, pushing him towards the exit, he was more excited than he had been since he had been shrunk!

 

Falling into a pool of cold water, Jeb washed his eyes of the thick mucus clinging to his face and looked up to the undercarriage of the girl that had trapped him up her ass for a whole night, but the face looking down at him from between the slightly parted legs wasn’t Paula, it was his sister!  “Hannah!?”

 

Doing her best to hold it in, Hannah reached down into the toilet where her brother was floating and pulled him out before relieving her bladder.  Heaving a sigh of relief, she looked at the disbelief on the shrunken man’s face and smirked.  “What?  Didn’t expect it to be your little sister whose ass you were in?  I don’t know if you loved it or hated it in there, but your struggles felt amazing.  Paula was right.  You are the best toy I’ve ever teased my butt with.”

 

“Hannah!  Have you lost your mind?!”  He couldn’t believe it.  Hannah was the one person who didn’t treat him like shit.  Now, she literally pushed him out of her ass and into a toilet like he was!  “I’m your brother!  How could you shove me up your ass like that?!  Not even Mom-!?”

 

“Mom?  Mom!?  God, so you did sleep with Mom too, huh?  You’re so pathetic.  Did you beg her to use you too?  I can’t see Mom actually wanting to do anything with you other than throwing you out like trash.”  Misunderstanding what he was trying to tell him, Hannah didn’t let Jeb finish.  “Well, if you like her so much, maybe I’ll lend you to her every now and then.  How does that sound, seeing Mom’s fat ass coming down on you, crushing you under its weight or maybe she’ll just shove you up it like I did.  She always did say you were a shitty son, maybe she’d like to actually make you her shitty son like I just made you my shitty brother.”

 

Flabbergasted at how much anger and hate she had against him, Jeb knew he had to do something to get through to the kind and gentle, understanding girl that Hannah truly was.  “What!?  No, Hannah, listen to me.  I-!?”

 

“No, you listen to me.  Paula is giving you back to me, which means you’re my personal butt pet for the rest of your life, got it?”  There was no hint of her teasing or making light of the situation, Hannah conveyed that she was serious about this through the intimidating aura that oozed from her.

 

Years of recoiling from society and withdrawing into his shell conditioned his meek, cowardly response, as Jeb didn’t dare argue with the girl so much larger than him.  Silently, in complete and utter defeat, he nodded obediently.  “How did it come to this?”

 

“Seriously?  Not even going to try to talk your way out of this?”  Cleaning herself up, Hannah flushed away her mess and angled her brother behind her once again.  “Well, for your sake, I hope you like butts as much as I like having you in mine.”  Because she was in a hurry, Hannah didn’t take her time to enjoy inserting her pet back where he belongs.  As she pulled up and buttoned her shorts and giggled at Jed squirming either in discomfort or for her pleasure.

 

Exiting the bathroom, Paula was in the kitchen, cooking herself some breakfast as Hannah started putting on her shoes.  “I gotta run, but thanks for telling me about what happened Paula.  I was turning a blind eye to what my former brother had become for too long.”

 

“No problem, just remember our promise.”  Winking playfully as her friend opened the front door, Paula waved her good-bye.

 

“I know, I know.  Later.”  Waving back, Hannah closed the door behind her.  Sitting down, she was reminded of the life lodged up her rectum and smiled as she pulled out of the driveway and headed home. “Hmm…  Maybe I’ll let Mom use Jeb for the day, as an apology for yelling at her and storming out last night.  I’m sure she’d like to have her butt pampered after all the extra hours she’s been putting in at work.”  Just imagining her mother walking around with her butt pet in her was an entertaining enough thought in and of itself for her to seriously consider it.  “Oh, but I should go get some pet supplies if I’m going to be keeping Jeb.  Shouldn’t cost too much either,” patting her belly, she smirked to herself, “I’ve already got the cage and bedding covered.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

 

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

 

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

 

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282