- Text Size +

“POV CANERA MAN NEEDED FOR IN DEPTH ROLE PLAY FETISH VIDEOS” read the add as I double checked the address. It was a nice big house in a safe, quiet neighborhood secluded from the busy streets of this smaller sized Ohio town. I’d spoken with the woman on the phones few days ago and set up an audition time. 

 

 Her name was Katie, and she was an Only Fans accountant. She specialized in realistic fetish POV porn. The job was set to pay depending on the conditions of each shoot, and and she promised I’d get to have “some of my own fun”. I figured what could hurt.

 

I approached the front door and knocked. I didn’t have to wait long for the door to open and find a 5’1” little petite redhead with no curves or bust to be seen. Her face was covered in tiny freckles and framed by thick black framed glasses. “Hi! You must be Michael!” She said happily. This 22 year old stood small next to my 6’2” stature. That being said, I was still intimidated by her since she owned this house. Me being 30, living in a small run down apartment, I didn’t imagine I’d ever own a place like this. 

 

Once I was led inside, Katie took me down to her basement. There were multiple rooms. Passing one, it looked like a bed room, a bathroom, a living room, and one that was closed off. I followed her, noticing she didn’t exactly have much of a perky ass. This girl was pretty, but I was honestly surprised that she was such a successful accountant. 

 

Soon, Katie led me to a room at the very end of the hall that was locked down tight. She peered over her shoulder through her thick frames and thin straight red hair. “What you’re about to see is a secret. You can’t tell anyone”. She said just before using a set of keys to open it. Inside were test tubes, hoses, burners and chemicals. This was some kind of chem lab.

 

“What the hell is this” I asked as I gawked at the room. “It’s where the real magic happens”, said Katie with a chuckle. She the. Grabbed a vial from a cabinet and drank its glowing purple liquid down in one gulp. I then watched as an instant transformation fell over her. Katie grew to 5’8”, her hair thickened and darkened to a wave of dark red. She took her glasses off revealing blue piercing eyes that made my mouth start to water. Her lips plumped and darkened to a healthy dark pink and her freckles disappeared. Her hips spread and her waist tucked in. I watched her almost non existent breasts swell outwards to a firm E cup. Her ass swelled outwards and her thighs thickened in her skinny jeans. I stood there in awe of the now amazing woman before me. I was starting to understand what earned her all of her profits. “Like what you see, Michael?” She asked as she strode towards me. Katie grabbed a vial from another cabinet and handed it to me. 

 

 

“You’re going to need to drink this before we go any further”. My vial was the same size but had a green glowing liquid inside. “What is it? What will it do to me”, I asked her. Katie just placed her fingers seductively to my center chest and asked, “do you want the job or not”. That was enough for me. I figured maybe I’d turn out as a hot version of myself.

 

I swallowed the liquid and the room started to grow as well as Katie. “I love this part. You little guys look so scared your first time”. I was panicking as I looked around the room, planning an escape. My clothes began falling off of me one by one. When I turned back to Katie I was now eye level with her crotch and completely naked. Looking up at her, I could barley see her eyes past the mountains that were her breasts.

 

“This is just a taste of what you’re going to be doing little one. This potion made you abou 1'6" tall, and you’ll stay that way for the next six hours. That is, unless I give you the antidote. But you’re going to have to earn that”. Katie then bent down and effortlessly picked me up like a small child, cradling me to her breast. I’m sure she felt my tiny erection pressing into the bottom of her breast as I was carried into the bedroom we’d passed earlier.

 

Katie laid me down on the giant bed, feeling it barley give way to my weight beneath me. She then turned around and went back to the door. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass as she walked. I was so distracted by her perfect plump rear that was in jeans far too small for it that I didn’t realize she was locking the door until she had turned back around and stared me down with lust. 

 

“This is the most important part of the interview, Michael”, she said coming towards me. She walked slowly, slipping off her shoes as she did. Katie reached the bed and lifted off her shirt. “I need to make sure you can actually do some good at this size. If you do, you’ve got the job, I’ll grow you back to normal and send you on your way home with a signing bonus. If you don’t… let’s just say I’m going to finish tonight either way.” 

 

I stared up at the gigantic beauty who was now in her lace pink bra that was far too small as she stripped her jeans off. She revealed a matching thong that when she turned around was engulfed by her fat ass cheeks. “Do you think you can handle all of this?” Katie said looking over her shoulder as she playfully jiggled her ass. She took my silent staring as a yes as she turned back around and crawled onto the bed. Her heaving breasts were right in front of me as she reached me. “I see you like this” she said looking at my cock. I hadn’t realized it but I was incredibly hard. 

 

Katie then stood up over me and removed the rest of her clothes getting completely naked, “do you think you can make some use of that tiny boner?” She asked as she went to lay on her back. I watched as her colossal form glided over me and laid down to rest her giant legs around me, forcing me to not only stare into, but inhale her giant wet pussy.  She lightly rubbed it with her middle and ring fingers of her left hand as she moaned out “time to prove if you’re worth how much I’m paying”. 

 

Katie’s womanhood was forcing its way into my senses. I used her thick perfect thighs to lift myself up and walk between them until I was close enough to get down on my knees. As I approached slowly, Katie took her hand from her lips and told me to come closer by pointing and retracting her slender finger. I dropped to my knees before her crotch, using the base of her tummy to hold myself up as I slid my tiny erection inside her. 

 

She smiled happily “it’s not much but I can still feel you. But it’s not the size, it’s how you use it. If you can make me cum, you’ve got the job. I’ll grow you back to normal and I’ll see you tomorrow”. Katie’s face was serious as she told me this before her eyes closed for a brief second making satisfied look. I had some hope then.

 

“If you can’t make me cum though, and I get bored? Well I’ll make you grow back on your own, but I’ll at least take you home. And there will be no job”. I didn’t like the idea of going home empty handed and small. 

 

“But here me now little man. If you cum before I do? You will spend the next month here at whatever size I want. I will teach you how to properly please a woman”. She forced my face into her belly. I realized that I’d been thrusting her slowly this whole time. I think I was enjoying the control she had over me.

 

“Do you understand, Michael?”

“Yes…” I responded

“Yes what? Call me… goddess”, she said after thinking for a moment. 

“Yes… goddess…” I uttered. 

 

Katie laid on her back and let me get to work as she closed her eyes and laid still with her arms at her sides. “I’m starting to lose you in the Michael. Maybe you don’t know how to use that thing”. Katie’s teasing of me encouraged me to put my back into it and thrust faster and harder into her walls. “Now that’s better”, she exclaimed through a smile. 

 

Time went on as I started putting my whole strength into fucking Katie. I was panting hard and starting to run out of stamina when I heard the first true moan. Katie was starting to enjoy this. Her left hand, still sticky and smelling of her pussy ruffled through my hair with her giant hand. She was reminding me just how small I was. For some reason, that excited me. 

 

“Katie…” I moaned. Her large fingers wrapped around my tiny skull “what was that, little man?”

My mouth froze in pain for a moment before sputtering “G-GODDESS!” 

Katie let go and started massaging my head “that’s better, Michael. Next time I won’t be so forgiving”. 

 

Katie then started to scratch at my back. My pace sped up and I could tell she was getting close. “Mmm I’m almost there little man. You’re doing such a good job”, she moaned. Her moans made me get lost in the moment though, forgetting about being small, forgetting about the deal we’d made, I let myself go. I didn’t even realize how close I was as I fired my tiny load inside her. The second I did, I knew what had happened and I froze. 

 

“Did you just cum, Michael? I told you what’s going to happen if you cum”. Katie got up and lifted me aggressively like a football under her arm, pinning my limbs as I tried to wiggle free. “Goddess, please”, I yelled. “It was an accident!”

 

Katie did not listen to me as she carried me into her potion room. Still holding me with one arm she grabbed two different chemicals and began to mix them together in a small vial. Then using a small syringe she filled it up and forced it into my mouth. She covered my nostrils and forced the liquid down the back of my throat. I instantly felt myself getting smaller as she dropped me to the floor and watched. “For the next month you will be 6” tall unless I decide otherwise”. She wasn’t kidding as my shrinking stopped right at 6” tall between her feet. “Now… I still need to finish”, she said before grabbing me in her fist.