- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Sis? That could only mean your mother was the first to arrive at the party. You try to listen to what your mother is saying, but unlike with Amelia, you could only make out a few words there and then.


“Yeah, he said he was gonna hang out with some friends, guess he’s too grown up for my parties, still he was an amazing help.” Aunt Amelia laughed.

 

From that you assumed your mom asked for your whereabouts. If only there was some way she could know and put an end to this, but that would be very unlikely.

 

After that, not much else changed. More people arrived at the party and Aunt Amelia was constantly wandering around her house greeting everyone new.

 

It seemed the more and more she took a step, the more deafening each footfall got for you. You wondered if one of these times the thing that would cause you to go completely deaf would be the sound of your own bones cracking. The thought was unbearable. 

 

After what felt like forever, your aunt finally relaxed. She was still standing while having a conversation with some unknown partygoers.

 

You don’t know how long it has been, but your aunt had already worked up enough of a sweat to make her boots damp and stuffy.

 

The constant trickles of salty sweat that made its way past your lips were more than enough to irk you. As you get more annoyed with your aunt and the situation she put you in, the less you feel like you were in danger.

 

However, as your aunt shifted her weight, that sensation of possible death was quickly resurrected. Your aunt’s sweaty sole crushed you deeper into the insole, which quickly lost its stiffness. The only thing you could do is gasp for air and pray your lungs don’t burst from the pressure.

 

As if things couldn’t get any worse, more worry struck your frightened soul when you looked to the side of you. From the fabric of the insole seeped all of your aunt’s putrid sweat that had built up over time, and it was now filling up in the small indent your body had created.

 

You desperately try to push your aunt’s toe out of the way, but all you manage to do is smear your tears against her small digit. 

 

Quickly the sweat rises and floods into your mouth. You gag on the harsh sweat as it insults every one of your senses. You try so hard to pull your head up and throw up every last bit of sweat, but while still submerged, it’ll have no effect.

 

Your eyes, which felt like they were set ablaze, rolled upwards due to the strain of your struggle. The thought of dying under your aunt’s foot wasn’t even comforting, it was quite the opposite, it made you feel worthless.

 

That’s when you decided to just go for it. You troublesomely swallow the sweat inviting it to ravage your insides.

 

All of a sudden Amelia began to sway on her feet. You were in for quite the seesaw ride. All you could hear was the squelching sound of sweat echoing through your skull while the sensation of drowning lingers to make your situation as painful as possible.

 

With every awful thing her foot can lash out onto you adding up it pushes you till your mind feels numb and you shortly pass out.

 

“Awake already? Ah, I knew you were a strong little guy… Jeez, do my feet really sweat that much?... Anyways, I know this punishment was quite unorthodox, but I promise tomorrow I'll bring you back to normal.”

 

It was your aunt. She looked pleased with what she did as she sat at her desk with a hand on her cheek. You simply looked at her with detest.

 

“Oh, don’t look at me like that. That foot thing of yours was a curse, believe it or not, and as good as I am at making curses, I’m also good at ridding of them.”

 

You look down in shame. Every time she acknowledges your fetish, the more pathetic you feel.

 

“Now listen carefully. I’m gonna sleep and I recommend you do the same and not that it should be a problem but just in case, don’t try to escape because one, if you get lost you won’t be able to return to your normal size, and two because frightening things lurk in the dark… like giant spiders,” Amelia giggled.

 

Before you even had the chance to rationalize everything your aunt said, she stuffed you back into her ankle boots.

 

You sat there finally getting the relief you needed. You weren’t sure how this was possible, but as long as you were going to be set back to your original size, it didn’t matter. 

 

While pondering in your aunt’s smelly shoe you hear the crickets outside, the random creaks, and pops of the house. It was rather calming at first but when the realization that you couldn’t sleep hit, it became nothing but irritating,

 

With really nothing else to do, you pulled on your restraints. It took you about half an hour but you actually managed to snap the flimsy looking straps. At that point the straps on your legs were easy to rip off with all that leverage.

 

You climbed out of the shoe and already your curiosity had been sparked because even through your confusion one thing was certain that your curse was yet to be broken. 

 

In awe, you stared up at the locked closet doors, which from your point of view looked like the gates to an otherworldly land, and now that you were tiny all it would take was a simple crawl underneath the gap to enter.