- Text Size +

 

Again, you find yourself at your aunt’s house. Yesterday you spent a majority of your day cleaning her house, and all you had to yourself was the afternoon where you got to enjoy every inch of Aunt Amelia's slippers without the need for vigilance.


Now you need to find a moment to return the loot to its rightful place. It was going to be a bit risky since your job was now to put decorations on the first floor of the house and nowhere upstairs.


You check up on your aunt who's diligently crafting up some Halloween-themed dishes. It doesn't seem like she would be wandering off anytime soon, so you quickly make your way to her bedroom, but before you could even enter you stop right in your tracks.


“Whoa, what’s the rush kiddo, something wrong?” Aunt Amelia said as she sat at the end of her bed, to your utter surprise.


In the back of your mind you thought about how in the world it was even possible for her to be here right now, while also trying to think up an excuse.


You told her you needed to use the bathroom. 


“Why, what’s wrong with the other bathroom?”


You struggle to think of what to say, your heart is beating, but for all the wrong reasons.


Clearly noticing your struggle, Amelia speaks again, “If there’s something you're not telling me, then please do share it with me. I won’t get mad, I promise, just please be honest with me.”


With a crack in your voice, you assure her there’s nothing that you’re hiding from her.


Amelia sighed, “...Alright, I believe you just do make haste, cause I got something special planned for all your hard work… after you finish it, of course.”


She left you alone in her room while you idly stood thinking about that little sigh she had made.


She definitely knew about the slippers, but maybe she decided to leave it alone and just forget about it, at least that’s all you could really hope for, but still it’s now going to make being around her very awkward.


You ponder for a while and eventually decide to keep the slippers afraid that you might spark up another unexpected meeting because of it, and since she already knows, but won’t say anything about it, then keeping them for yourself shouldn’t do any harm.


Afterwards, not much happened. You finished decorating and waited for your aunt who was nowhere to be found.


You were nearly falling asleep until you heard your aunt’s bare footsteps.


“Here, take this. It should get your spirits back up.” Your aunt handed you a cup full of green fizzy liquid.


It tasted like really sweet soda, and she wasn’t lying when she said it would raise your spirit. You instantly felt lighter and more vigorous with half a cup.


Curiously, you asked her what the drink was.


“It’s a special Halloween treat I created myself. I call it Witch’s Brew. You like?”


You joyfully nodded your head till everything became blurry.


Hours went by, but for you it was like you blinked your eyes once and the world changed.


You were lying down flat on your back, butt naked, and with your arms and legs fastened to something squishy.


Looking around, you realize that everything in your aunt’s living room is massive compared to you.


It made your blood run cold. Something so uncanny simply had to be in a weird dream. There would be no other explanation.


Before you could scream out of desperation, you heard the familiar sound of your aunt’s feet smacking against the floorboards, but this time it was louder, and as it got closer you could even feel it in your chest.


You saw your aunt from a distance as she approached you. Strangely enough, you were seeing her movements in slow motion. In a few more thunderous stomps your aunt was towering over you.


She was wearing her red and black witch costume which if it wasn’t for the pointy hat, one could easily mistake it for a vampire costume. “How are you doing?” asked Aunt Amelia as she looked down on you with her pearly green eyes.


Before you could respond, she spoke into your fragile eardrums again, “You've been out for a while and the party’s almost started, so I’ll be quick.” 


“I don’t want you to think I hate you. This is a punishment for stealing, but most importantly, for lying when I gave you the chance to come clean. Now for my slippers, why on earth did you take them? Don’t answer that I already have an idea of why.”


You looked away in shame as she said that, but with her massive finger she pushed your face to look back at hers. 


“Now I guess this punishment will also teach you why you shouldn’t delve into your desires, at least not with me, or anyone in the family for that matter. You got that?” she barked her last sentence.


Despite her saying that she didn’t hate you because of this, you still felt threatened by her tone and her focused stare, so you quickly yelled “Yes, mam,” as loud as you could. At this point in time you weren’t even comfortable saying her name.


“I hope someone like you knows what you’re stuck t—” your aunt stops because she heard a knock on the door, which for you was drowned out by her voice.


“Looks like we have our first guest, how exciting,” with that your aunt lifts up the platform you were attached to and brings it close to a pair of flat leather ankle boots.


You quickly piece it together. The shape, the tangy smell, the soft texture, you were attached to an insole, probably belonging to one of those boots.


Without another word, your aunt stuffed you into the rancid chimney. You were pushed all the way into the end of the pointy boot. The air was musty, yet you couldn’t stop hyperventilating, and breathing in all that foul air.


No matter how stressed you were, your body couldn’t lie, blood rushed to your member, raising it as straight as a flag pole.


Before you could fully grasp your reality, your aunt’s giant toes, painted beautifully with red nail polish, entered the shoe. They glimmered for only a second before your aunt’s entire foot concealed everything in darkness.


As her foot went further in, her toes grazed along your member, causing it to flick with uncontrollable enjoyment. However, that enjoyment was short lived as the ball of her foot knocked down that rock-hard pillar of yours like it was nothing. 


At that point, it felt like your member was going to be grinded to a fine paste but soon enough you felt one of your aunt’s toes gently brush against your face and the grinding movement came to a halt.


That is when it all went downhill. Aunt Amelia began walking. The pressure hits you like a ton of bricks. Unexpected as it was painful.


Her toe painfully dug and smushed your facial features, but that didn’t even compare to the rest of your body. Below your neck the rest of you was trapped under the ball, arch, and heel of her foot. It threatened to crush you into an unrecognisable smudge of flesh.


For your member it was a different story. That thing was flattened to the point it resembled a used up tube of toothpaste.


Every excruciating step felt like it lingered for way longer than it should've, while for her it must've been a quick and simple stroll to the door.

 

From below you could hear your aunt’s voice, muffled but intelligible, “Welcome to the party, sis...”