[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This tale follows Dr. Ida Eldris, the young female assistant to Professor Munodi. Ida works alongside the Professor as a staff member of the mysterious floating "Academy of Projectors"

The Academy is a prestigious scientific institute known for its advances in various fields, technologies, and treatments across the world, and responsible for maintaining the orderly lives and high standard of living of the population of the Island of Balnibari.

Balnibari is centered within a remote and only recently discovered chain of islands, home to strangely secluded from the rest of the world inhabitants, it's culture is highly focused on technological and philosophical advancement.

Growing up on "The Island" and after studying hard to make it through the Academy's courses proper, Ida finds herself working on the often absent, and somewhat eccentric Professor's new government grant funded project.

Working alongside Professor Munodi and a small team of fellow scientists, she helps to invent and perfect the composition and application of a miraculous Growth and Shrinking Serum. However, to accomplish these tests, after passing the theoretical and animal testing phases, requires rather drastic measures, including the introduction of live human test subjects within the laboratory itself.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Stories of a Strange Earth
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 5386 Read: 2311
Published: October 12 2021 Updated: October 12 2021
Story Notes:

An original story and setting of my own devising, inspired heavily by locations and characters from the Gulliver's Travels stories. Only in this case, interpreting them as if they were factually discovered, and continue to exist within a modern world, semi-realistic setting.

1. Chapter 1: Processing Phase by Mini-Materia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5386 words)