- Text Size +

 

Laughing to herself as the first movie of the night's planned marathon comes to an end, your older sister Claire stretches her body out across the couch you're sharing. Her pale legs pass over your knees for a moment as she lays her size 9 feet onto your lap roughly.

 

Wiggling and cracking her toes you glimpse the shimmer of the blue nail polish she's wearing and try to avoid staring at the mesmerizing sight of her flexing thighs and feet as she absentmindedly finishes yawning.

 

For a moment you swear you caught her smirking as you looked up the length of her body, and you push her legs off, slightly embarrassed. Taking it in stride she slides herself up to a standing position as her feet hit the floor. Finishing her stretch, she turns towards you with her hands on her ample hips.

 

You look up the length of her body as she stands over you for a moment taking in the sight of her thick pale thighs stretching the fabric of her shorts and the tank top barely covering her breasts and midsection as it flexes before you. Flipping her shoulder length hair out of her face she looks at you and casually speaks.

 

"That one was pretty good huh? What are you tired or something- What are you staring at? Look weirdo, I'm gonna go grab some snacks and drinks from down the road, you want anything?"

 

"No, I'm good, I'll just wait here." You tell her nervously. 

 

You were in awe of Claire. But unable to say anything more about it, she was your sister after all. As she left the room, and you saw her closet with her high heels, sneakers, and flats in the distance you gazed longing at them for a second, then looked away.

 

"Wow, I need stop this is ridiculous..." You say to yourself.

 

But as your mind swirled with dirty thoughts, there was something weird happening. Suddenly you started feeling fuzzy, tingly, and within seconds, intensely sick with something. Then, as quickly as it began, your consciousness fades, as you black out.

 

You suddenly find yourself laying down, in what looks like an endless expanse of some soft, lightly colored terrain surrounding you. Taking a moment, you focus your vision on the blurred, strange shapes around you. You realize the material beneath you seems identical to the strands of a carpet, only these pieces of thread are as big around as your limbs.

 

Somewhat overwhelmed, it begins to dawn on you where you are. Gazing off towards the horizon, you see pillars of various colored materials and wood rising almost high enough to blur out of your view against the dimly colored light coming from above. The neutral walls reflect the room’s lighting, making it difficult to see past a certain distance at your size, but you can tell you are in a seemingly huge room. A living room of some kind, as far as you can tell, that is filled with proportionally sized furniture.

 

It takes a moment for your mind to fully comprehend what it's looking at, but after a few moments you realize you're staring at a heavily enlarged version of the same room you were just sitting in, the couch you were on and coffee table that was in front of you rising far above on either side of your miniature body.

 

Wondering what could have happened, like if you fell asleep and are dreaming somehow. Questioning the nature of what you’re looking at you ask yourself if this is some kind of medical situation, perhaps even some kind of spiritual, trans dimensional or extraterrestrial experience as you make your way towards what seems like safe cover beneath the huge furniture.

 

As you push through the waist high fibers of the carpet, your scattered thoughts on the situation are interrupted by a booming sound thundering through the distance. The area around you shakes, causing the loose fabric to jostle around you as the floor rumbles.

 

Bracing yourself against the nearby table leg to balance yourself, the crashing, shaking tremors sounds continue. You're suddenly blasted by a rush of air as the door to the room is thrown open.

 

In the doorway you see the slightly silhouetted form of Claire's massive body. Standing taller than a skyscraper over your pathetic body lost in the carpet far below she casually glances across the room and stretches herself for a moment before beginning to walk in.

 

"Hey little bro~ Where'd ya go? I got some snacks. I'm gonna start the next movie without you if you don't hurry up! What'd he go home already?... Lameee. Oh well more for me, I guess.

 

As her sandal covered feet slam against the floor the whole world around you shakes. You can hear her humming to herself in the distance far above, the sound reverberating over and throughout your body and the thin wood of the table leg you're standing near. The tight material of her tank top clings to her breasts and hover above her exposed stomach, while the building sized pillars of flesh trapped within the shorts, she's wearing shift and flex beneath them.

 

She easily covers what looks like a city block sized space to your size in a single step. While her foot hits the ground and sends out another shock wave, you realize she's heading towards the couch, the area in which you're currently cowering. Above you she begins reaching out her hand absentmindedly to toss the bag of goodies onto the coffee table and take a seat, the couch groaning and shaking the floor beneath her as the weight of her body settles into place. 

 

Her huge sandals slam down on either side of you in the shadows below the table, assaulting you with the force of the impact, and a sudden wave of musky, hot air rushing from within. You watch as overhead atop the platform insoles, the blue shining surfaces of her nails flick and move as her toes grasp and pull at the edge of the sandals. The flexing digits grab with enough force to cause the material to audibly groan and creak at your size, before snapping quickly back into place while she impatiently glances around before sitting down.

 

"Well, if you're in the bathroom or something- I'm cracking open this bag of snacks and getting into the next movie! Whatever I guess ya loser."

 

As you shout for help far below you watch your sister's titanic body lean casually over the gap between the table and the couch, for a moment looking directly down towards you wiggling between her feet on the carpet. However, her glance passes uncaring and quickly over you, not seeming to notice you or your tiny movement in the dimly lit room and the high strands of the shaggy rug.

 

Her foot suddenly shifts forward roughly, grinding across the fabric with enough force to have crumpled your body beneath if its path was a few more inches in your direction. The movement emits an awful, scraping sound as her sandal passes over the carpet, shaking your body and the area.

 

The sounds of her picking up the remote to turn on the next movie on Netflix far above and rustling through the bag of snacks on the table, and her leaning body overshadows you, you watch in horror as she begins to slide her massive bare foot out of her sandal. You cower, panicking only a few yards away as the giant rubber form settles into place beneath the table.

 

Moving slowly, the curving shape of her sole rises from the surface with an audible sticking sound as the sweaty surface of her foot separates from the moist material of the sandal. Her heel hovers above you as the ball of her foot slides down and across the insole of her shoe, grabbing at it with the moving blue tipped forms of her toes.

 

Her massive foot arches over your tiny body and you feel a blast of hot, moist air fill the area, freed from being trapped in the tight spaces between her toes and beneath her sole. Bathed in the aroma flowing from your sister's foot you're unable to look away for a moment as it slides off the edge of the sandal, and down towards you. The mountainous mass of flesh crashes into the carpet directly in front of you, as pieces of debris, and a few droplets of her ripe foot sweat rain down onto your lint sized body.

 

Grasping the carpet between her toes roughly she twists the ball of her foot against it, and the area around you shifts suddenly. Her movement sends a tremor throughout the area and moves the fabric itself around you, pulling it towards the huge moving underside of her toes.

 

From your diminutive perspective, you can see the still slick sheen of sweat passing over her sole as she flexes it like a wall of skin overhead, speckled with bits of dirt and dust from walking down the road to the store and a light smearing of filth from walking around throughout the night.

 

The scent, heat and grinding sound becomes overpowering, and unready to defend yourself or steady your balance you're knocked down into the strands of carpet as the entire area is pulled and maneuvered by her massive toes.

 

She leans back up with a bag of snacks in hand, and the noise of the movie beginning fills the room, she's unable to hear your tiny screams as you're dragged among the fabric far below towards the hungrily grasping, city bus sized, sweaty surfaces of her toes. Continuing to pleasurably wipe the ball of her foot against the cold carpet and enjoying the feeling Claire rips open the bag of snacks and throws a handful of bagged popcorn into her mouth as she mumbles to herself while the intro to the movie begins.

 

"Man, what an idiot he is, my bro doesn't even know what he's missing out on. Ditching me without even saying anything after just hanging out here at my place. Hmm, and I'm so achy too after how much it rained today, I was going to try and trick him into giving me a foot rub! Augh! that would have felt so good too! Oh well, his loss I guess…heh, I know a bunch of guys that would kill to get a chance to touch my feet... little pervert is probably into it anyways I probably shouldn't... Oh well."

 

Your protests continue unheard as the huge pillars of flesh continue to grind and knead the strands of carpet between and underneath their weight, covering the fabric in a thin film of her sweat and the grime from her foot. You feel your stomach drop as you realize she's never going to hear you down here.

 

 Panicking, you find yourself tangled among the fibers, unable to free yourself and being dragged towards the eagerly flexing forms of your older sisters’ toes.

 

 Still pleading, desperately, you look up at the flexing form of her sole towering over you and the mass of her leg and thigh moving above it as her smiling face stares forward towards the television screen in the distance, paying no attention as she threatens to crush your tiny body under her foot with her simple absentminded motions.

 

Pulled into the shadow of her arching foot you brace yourself for the inevitable. The slick, hot surface of her sole slides against your face and upper body, covering you in a layer of the sticky, acrid scented moisture coating it. You cough and gag as her sweat and the random filth from the insole of her shoe is wiped onto your wiggling upper body as your legs are dragged beneath the ball of her foot, tangled within the strands of carpet.

 

Instantly you feel the intense pressure baring down on your legs and lower body as your face is quickly pulled away from the warm surface of her sole, slamming you down into a laying position as you feel the muscular lengths of her toes grasp onto and pull through the carpet with you wrapped within.

 

Dexterously passing the area of fabric through and between her toes, she flosses them of the debris and sweat gathered over them, pulling your little body haphazardly alongside the strands. While she enjoys the tiny sensation under her foot, your world becomes a moving dark smattering of fabric, flesh, and pressure.

 

The tunnel like view of the undersides of her toes is quickly replaced by the crushing weight of one of their tips, or the gaps between being shoved into your face. Then quickly everything is replaced again by the cluster of carpet or ground beneath.

 

The wind is knocked out of you and you gasp for breath, but all you suck in is the moist, thick air and mouthfuls of her sweat. The movement and swallowing the haze around you begins making you dizzy. You perceive this experience for what feels like an eternity, all of your senses become filled with your sister's body odor, heat, and the intense aroma of her feet.

 

Your body and limbs are battered but miraculously the fabric trapping you and holding you in place also seems to be saving you, as her weight and more crushing grasping motions made by her toes seem to be cushioned enough by the surrounding strands of carpet that you're not entirely broken.

 

To your shock, you hear her laughing far in the distance, enjoying herself as the movie unfolds while she rolls and plays with the strange shape of your fabric wrapped body between her toes and beneath her foot on the floor beneath.

 

"Hahah! Wow, he's really missing out. I guess he really did take off huh... Kind of a dick move. Ah... whatever this is beneath my toes feels pretty good though, something must have fallen down there and gotten stuck in the carpet. Oh well.”

 

“Too bad it's not my stupid little brother under my foot instead... That would be a good way to get him back for ditching me! Then I'd get my foot rub no matter what if wants it or not cause he wouldn't be able to stop his big sisters’ feet from just having rubbed themselves all over his puny tiny body.”

 

“Ugh- so lame, that's never going to happen. It would be pretty fun to keep him like a little toy though... probably better off for him too anyways, serving his big sister's beautiful feet is probably a higher purpose than anything else that loser is going to do in his life, I'd basically be doing him a favor by letting him live as my little foot slave... Pfft... I better stop before I get myself too worked up... heh..."

 

You hear Claire muttering to herself as the pressure on your tiny body suddenly increases, her toes grasping through the fibers and scooping you up cradled and squeezed beneath their sweaty undersides, pressing you against them

 

Your insignificantly small form is easily carried, tucked into the underside of her massive toes as you feel your stomach lurch. Swung through the air in the dimly lit space beneath the coffee table you see through the crevices between her toes as the surface of her sandal's insole rushes into view. Suddenly the muscular walls of flesh grasping you swing outwards, tossing you from beneath their sticky surfaces and sending you hurling through the cold air for a moment.

 

As you look back towards the wiggling huge toes you feel your back hit hard against the spongy surface of the sandal's rubber insole. Bouncing slightly but still dazed by the hard impact you struggle to right yourself, your hands pressing against the slippery, warm surface of the sandal's arch section.

 

The aroma trapped beneath her feet is somehow even stronger here, you know your sister had worn these sandals for a while now as you had often watched her toying with them and dangling them off her toes while she did things nearby, but you never imagined how intense the layers of built up sweat and grime from her foot would be at this distance and size.

 

Finding it difficult to breath you manage to raise yourself to a kneeling position, coughing to catch your breath in the thick air and after the rough motion, looking up you feel your heart drop.

 

The huge toes that almost crushed you hover menacingly over the entrance to the sandal, wiggling and twitching slightly as they begin to push forward, filling the tight space and stretching the bands of plastic as they move slowly towards you. You slip and stumble, trying to get to your feet, your pulse pounding as you realize if you stay here in the middle of the insole you'll surely be obliterated beneath the arch of her sole as it presses down.

 

You hear the sandal creaking and groaning as her the sides of her foot stretch the bands, the heat from her toes approaching rushing over the back of your body as you turn to run towards the toe section. As you make it into the faded dips of her toe imprints, the entire sandal shifts roughly as she outstretches her toes, knocking you down as she begins pushing them into the end of the shoe and grasping around with her toes for her foot's tiny, dropped prize.

 

As you turn to defend yourself, throwing up your arms weakly, you see the curling forms of the sweaty undersides of her toes rushing towards you, the blue nail polish emblazoned across them shining in the light from the television screen in the distance.

 

Easily overtaking you, you watch as they curve around and over you, quickly covering the insole and space around you, their plump tips slapping against the end of the shoe blocking your escape as you're swallowed beneath them. Trapped within the tight space the world outside is muffled, the only light is that which passes between her toes or through the thinner parts of her flesh as it wraps around and over you.

 

Her toes slowly begin to close, sliding loudly over the plastic of the insole as they curl inwards, grasping you against the hot, wet skin and pinching your arms and legs between the heavy forms threatening to snap your limbs like twigs.

 

Your screams for help are cut short, as your minuscule body is easily maneuvered by her toes, pulled, shifted, and held in place, as the back of your head is slowly pushed against the insole, and your face is jammed completely into the sweaty space between her big and second toe.

 

Your face is pinched between them as they rub across and over your head like a ball of lint or a Q-tip your mouth and nose are filled with the ripe essence and whatever lies within the ripe space as she casually uses your head to clean between her toes, holding your limbs roughly between or pinned beneath her other toes.

 

As you suffer far below you hear Claire mumbling again, muffled by the flesh surrounding you, over the sound of the movie in the distance.

 

"Ahh, whatever that is down there feels pretty good. I'll have to check it out later. May have to even keep it, whatever it is. Anything that feels that good beneath my toes probably belongs there. Might have just found myself a new little foot toy~"

 

Through your now stinging eyes you gaze out from between your sisters’ toes towards her distant face as she shovels another handful of popcorn into her mouth, laughing heartily with her mouth full at the antics on the screen out of sight.

 

The salty fluids running across the hot flesh pressing against your face mix with the tears streaming from your eyes. You cry in a mixture of fear and desperation, as it finally starts to fully set in for you that your quality time with your big sister for the night, has only really just begun.