- Text Size +

-----==========-----

Disclaimer

-----==========-----

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

-----==========-----

Is this story right for me?

-----==========-----

 

  • This story is lore heavy. Meaning, the central focus is on the overall plot, character development, and terrible tropes. If you're here for the lewd, I'm afraid there is going to be quite a bit of set-up that I highly recommend you not to skip. I'm working hard to make a captivating story that everyone can enjoy, and so your patience will be much appreciated!!
  • With that in mind, this story is NSFW. There will be elements of nudity, obscene language, mild gore, and potential hand holding. Reader discretion is advised.

 

-----==========-----

Okay, but like, if it's lore focused, then how much emphasis is there on the lewd?

-----==========-----

Great question, myself. There will be chapters entirely dedicated to comprehensive scenes of "lewd material", that work with the context of the story, but don't actually contribute to the plot. These chapters will be marked with "(Filler)". They can be skipped without consequence (or skipped to, if you decided to forsake the actual story). 'But Dinem,' you ask yourself. 'That's not remotely what the term filler means!'. Yes, you are completely correct. Unfortunately for you, I live in a free country where my incorrect colloquialisms are not punishable by the extent of the law, meaning I am free to misattribute terms however I please. (But really, I just couldn't think of a better way to mark them).

-----==========-----

Other things I should get out of the way

-----==========-----

  • The "macros" of this story are all female. Should there ever be a scene where the humans (tinies) become giant (wink wink), then an opportunity presents itself for male content. As of now, that is not the plan, but as I am happy to write that sort of stuff, so if I get enough feedback requesting it, then I will consider adding male giant content.
  • In all honesty, I do not read or write works of fiction frequently, and a lot of this is going based on my gut. Your feedback is very valuable to me, because I want to make this story the best I can make it. If you have any feedback that can't or shouldn't be plopped in a review, then my Discord and Twitter are on my profile, and just shoot me a message!
  • This story does not, as of yet, have a predetermined timeframe, number of chapters, or interval in which new chapters get released. Honestly, even the overarching story is not yet entirely envisioned or set in stone. Reader feedback and reception, in all honesty, will probably play a role in not only the trajectory the story takes, but how long I continue it, and how complete it feels.
  • I totally recommend you up your text size to 2, click the + sign twice from the default
  • I will be updating this page in the future, so stay tuned.

-----==========-----

Table of Contents

-----==========-----

  • Chapter 1 - A New Leaf (2021 October 10)
  • Chapter 2 - A Promise (2021 October 10)
  • Chapter 3 - Arto (2021 October 10)
  • Chapter 4 - [Coming soon...]

Happy reading! Please consider leaving a review :)