- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wrote this story cause a friend made me do it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter of the story, don't know when the next one might happen, probably when I lose another bet.

A soft buzzing would echo throughout the room, waking up the witch girl in her slumber. Her hand lazily reached to her right, before smacking down on what appeared to be a wooden cricket, some kind of magical alarm clock. A yawn would follow as Vatrena stretched around in her bed, the blanket slowly sliding off her form as she sat up on the bed. The black-haired girl wore some simple dark gray Pjs, her soles bare as she set them on the cold floor. It didn’t seem to bother her too much as she soon stood up and started making her way to the kitchen.

At this same time, a screeching ringing from that same alarm cricket would wake up a tiny prisoner in a jar on the bedside table. A tiny little cat girl named Crimu would slowly sit herself up, covering her ears as she tried to protect them from the loud noise. A loud yawn soon followed as her captor rose to her feet and started to walk past her, the ground shaking with each step the titaness made. The inch tall girl was forced to wait alone in the jar while her gigantic owner went about her morning routine. Of course, this time would be a bit different if the tiny girl’s plan went successfully.

Behind her back she was holding a small wand she managed to carve out from a splinter, figuring out the witch’s magic and creating a tool which would allow her to finally turn the tables. All she needed to do was use it, that is, if the wand ended up working. If not then the tiny Crimu would be in a lot of trouble after failing to shrink her owner. She’d shake her head, dismissing these fears as she heard the loud footsteps in the distance slowly starting to creep closer.

Vatrena was done with making her breakfast, unceremoniously swinging the door open as she walked in holding a wooden bowl filled with cereal and milk, all with a matching wooden spoon dipped inside. She made her way over to the tiny pet, her soles taking slow steps closer which made the shaking slightly less powerful, allowing the tiny girl to stand on both her feet. Despite her having the key to her salvation, she wasn’t any less nervous as the titaness approached the jar, her massive form looming with a wide shadow covering Crimu’s entire world. She’d scratch her head a little bit, her hair still messy as she finally decided to acknowledge the pathetic toy in a jar: “Good morning, bug. How did you sleep?”

The tiny girl shook nervously, but before she could answer, the giantess would continue: “Scratch that, I don’t really care how you slept. I just care that you’re aware that you’ll have a long day today. So you better get ready, got it, slave?” Her eyebrow would raise, but no response would come from the tiny girl in the jar. After a few moments, she started to grow impatient, raising her foot and stomping it on the ground to cause the earth to shake a bit for Crimu. “I said… Got it, slave?!”

The tiny girl didn’t answer. Instead, she’d soon pull out the wand, immediately pointing it at the giant girl and firing. Soon a small green laser would fire from the wand, hitting the shocked witch as she let out a surprised gasp. The laser would radiate in a glowing light, a strong buzzing sound echoing through the room as the witch started to dwindle down in size. At the same time, the tiny suffering girl was starting to grow back, slowly getting out of the jar as she grew, the shrinking witch being frozen in place and unable to move as she got smaller and smaller. She’d notice that the wand grew with her, but also that it started to wither the more she shrank her enemy down. Slowly it crumbled, turning to dust as it disappeared in her hands, vanishing alongside the magic, leaving only the six foot tall freed slave to stand next to the now miniscule ex-mistress.

A victorious and smug smile would decorate Crimu’s face as she looked down at the helpless Vatrena, who was visibly having a small panic attack at her newfound predicament. The now larger girl would raise her foot up, looming it over the tiny girl and casting a long shadow, before smacking it down mercilessly, forcing her on her back as the insect let out a pained squeal. The feet that were now covering the miniscule witch could only be described as putrid. After so long of being forced through all sorts of dirty punishments and tasks, months having passed since the last time she was offered the luxury of a shower, she was giving her tormentor the most just of desserts. The massive sole was covered in a thick layer of slimy filth, the stench of which made nostrils burn. It was so thick and strong that the tiny was almost immediately starting to stick to it, unable to squirm out despite her best attempts. The dirty toejam would especially stick to her hair, making it a lot more oily and sticky as she cursed her carelessness.

The tiny girl would be unable to really speak while Crimu held her foot like this, pinning her down against the dirty floor. Of course, her foot was much dirtier than the floor at this moment, a thought which made her chuckle a bit. She’d squeeze her toes gently on the tiny, making her squeak out in pain while pressing the air out of her lungs. The toes unsqueezing would allow her to breathe, but also force her to breathe in the horrible stench, making her cough almost immediately after. The smell was so bad that only a few seconds in the witch would start to cry from it, unable to bear the horrible state she found herself in.

The entire scenery was more than a bit amusing, and ironic. Crimu would remember many times when she was in that exact position, being crushed underfoot, forced to inhale dirty foot scent. Of course, in her case it wasn’t nearly as dirty of a foot. But the difference in the fact that this time the tiny deserved this mistreatment made up more than a bit for that fact.

Her foot would rub itself into the ground a bit more, before lifting itself up. She’d shake her foot up a bit first, allowing the tiny that was stuck to it to slip off and fall back onto the ground, releasing a pained squeak yet again from the impact. She wouldn’t have a lot of time for a break however as she was soon met with a shadow above her. Opening her eyes, she’d see the bare ass of her former pet looming, before starting to slam down as Crimu sat onto the ground. The soft tush would smash against her, pushing her down against the wooden floor as the strong heat emanated onto her. The massive girl would giggle playfully as she wiggled her ass over her, causing pained squeaks and pushing the air out of her completely.

As seconds passed by, the tiny girl started to suffocate slowly. A loud laugh would be heard from above, followed by the soft voice of a revenge-seeking Crimu: “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to take good care of you. You’ll be serving me as much as I had to serve you, butt toy. Now, go to sleep, see you soon~” Her consciousness continued to fade more and more, until she finally fainted, falling unconscious under the powerful butt as she could only dread what sort of horrible fate awaited her once she woke up from her forced slumber.