- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

Adrian looked online for the device he wanted.  An older model, but it was still a functioning teleportation device.  The small wrist band could go for thousands of dollars if Adrian wanted to buy one from the store.  Luckily he knew a few “shady” websites that he could find a used or knock off version for at least half the price if not less.  Adrian clicked a link and saw the price, it seemed a little steep for the new, never been opened, teleporter but he swore he saw a cheaper price than this one.  Heading back to the main page and typing in the model number and the price range, he grinned as he saw the cheaper “slightly used” teleporter.  

 

“Slightly used is like brand new,” Adrian told himself as he made the purchase and set the address for the shipping.  Although the funds were meant for him to go to college, were now all spent, he couldn’t be happier.  Adrian didn’t care about college, he felt like it was a waste of time for him to sit in school another four or so years just for a piece of paper.  Instead, he always wanted to travel the world, and with this teleporter he could go anywhere in a split second.  To get out of his crummy home, and away from his mom and little sister was a dream come true.  

 

Adrian got up from his computer and decided to go get some soda from the fridge.  As he opened up his bedroom door, he was nearly ran over by his little sister racing down the hallway.

 

“HEY!”  Adrian shouted at his little sister, who didn’t even turn around to apologize, only to keep running.  It wasn’t till Tina disappeared that Adrian put two and two together, his soda!  Adrian tried to beat his sister to the kitchen, but she had the head start and before he could say a word, Tina was gulping down the last of the fizzy and highly sugary drink,  “HEY THAT WAS MINE!”  Adrian shouted as the little gremlin gulped the last of the two litter in the fridge.

 

“No shouting in the house,” Came his mother’s words somewhere else in the house.

 

“Tina just drink MY soda,” Adrian complained looking at his sister who didn’t see anything wrong with chugging it.

 

“I was thirsty,” Tina complained right back at him.

 

Before Adrian could argue or say anything else, his mom came into the kitchen holding a laundry basket full of clothes.  “We’ll just buy some more at the store after Tina’s gymnastics.”

 

There was no arguing with his mother, and once again his annoying little sister got out of trouble.  She beamed a happy smile between him and their mother.  Shaking his head, Adrian grabbed some water and headed back to his room.  Shutting his door, Adrian grumbled as he sat back in his chair looking back at his computer.  The online order was still up on his screen, showing that the package would be arriving this Friday.  Which felt like eternity for Adrian.  If only it could get here faster.

 

 

 

 

 

The arrival of Adrian’s teleportation device couldn’t have taken any longer as he continued to wait.  The idea of being able to go to Paris in a split second or travel to the beach in just a blink of an eye.  Excited to try out the device, Adrian quickly opened the brown box in his room, tearing the cardboard apart and opening it to reveal the arm band.  Grabbing the gadget, that looked new, Adrian admired the device for a few minutes examining the features and other components to the teleporter.  Wanting to try it out, Adrian attached the device and booted it up.  As the arm band came to life, Adrian was startled by a slight flicker on the lights for a few seconds before it glowed and showed off it’s normal hue.  A little surprised by the weird light show that just popped up, Adrian wondered if he should test it before trying to teleport all the way across the country, and getting stranded their for some stupid reason.  

 

“A test drive… but to where?  I don’t want to end up stuck where I land.”  Adrian pondered where he would rather be.

 

“MOM!  I can’t find my gymnastic clothes,” Tina called out through the wall, causing Adrian to flinch.  His sister’s high pitch call for his mother startled him.  

 

“Try the bottom drawer,” Came the mother’s response.

 

There was silence for a moment before Tina shouted, “FOUND IT!”  The sound of her thumping through her room and out the door caused Adrian to want to tell them to be quite so he could think.  How was he suppose to think of a close and safe place to teleport if his sister was going to be making such a racket next to his room…

 

Tina’s room!  

 

Adrian nodded as he knew exactly the perfect place to practice, in his own home.  Not to mention his sister and mom were leaving for practice, so he didn’t have to worry about teleporting into a room with his sister, accidentally in there doing god knows what.  Not to mention he would still be like five feet away from his room, so if the teleporter is burnt or fried or whatever, he would only have to walk like four steps back to his room.  

 

Adrian typed into his teleporter the location of his jump, literately only a few feet away, and prepared to hit the teleport button.  Still he was a little hesitant, but it only lasted a brief moment as he psyched himself up for the teleportation.  Not wasting another second, Adrian slapped the green “ready” button a handful of times, and felt the device activate.  

 

Nothing happened.

 

Adrian looked down confused and disappointed as he looked at the arm band that wasn’t doing anything special.

 

Did he get tricked-

 

Suddenly the device came to life and flashed for a moment before everything grew dark.  Adrian was lost in darkness as he stumbled forward as he felt his body lurch forward.  Adrian couldn’t see a thing in the utter darkness of wherever he was.  He was definitely not in his sister’s room.

 

“Hello?  HEY CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!”  Adrian cried out.  “HELLO?!”

 

Adrian was greeted with silence as he found that no one answered his pleads for help. Probably because no one was around him.  This was truly a nightmare for him, ending up in the wrong location due to a faulty device.  He needed to try and get back home.  Looking at the arm band, he saw the words.

 

TELEPORTATION SUCCESSFUL

 

“Yeah, no shit… where though,” Adrian tried to get more information out of the device but it keep flickering on and off, refusing to give more details.  Trying to teleport back home, using his sister’s bedroom again as the teleportation zone, Adrian hit the teleport button.  

 

COORDINATES LOCKED, PLEASE WAIT FOR RECHARGE

 

Adrian hit the button a few more times, but the same message showed up.  Groaning in annoyance, Adrian sat down on the ground in utter darkness.  There were no stars, or moon in the sky.  No lights whats so ever.  Heck there wasn’t even any sound.  It was like he was in a black void of nothingness, except there was air to breath.  Oh and the ground felt weird too… kind of squishy, like sand or mud.  But the texture as he felt it was neither.  Annoyed at the mysterious place he was in, he checked his arm band and saw the progress for the next jump.  It would take a while.

 

As much as Adrian wanted to walk around and explore this weird place, he was afraid of what could be out there in the darkness.  It could be a tiger, or maybe a cliff just a few inches from where he was standing.  Adrian didn’t know, and last thing he wanted to do was end up dead cause he was bored and wanted to look around.  Instead he waited and waited till his teleporter was about to start another teleportation attempt.  Seeing the timer count down, Adrian sighed as he waited.

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

Adrian saw the armband commence the teleportation, and he felt his body jerk again.  Sadly once the feeling of teleporting subsided and Adrian blinked a few times, he was still in darkness.

 

“WHAT?!  This isn’t Tina’s room!”  Adrian shouted in frustration.  If Adrian had to bet, he would say he’s in the same exact spot as before.  Getting furious at the stupid teleportation device, he went to type in another confidante, besides Tina’s bedroom.  However he was shocked and enraged to see the words “Teleportation successful!”  Suddenly they flashed back to “Coordinates locked please wait for recharge” just before it went back to the timer on the screen. 

 

“What coordinates?  I didn't put anything in!  You stupid machine,” Adrian shouted as he tried to tap the cancel on the teleportation.  Sadly it looked that he couldn’t stop it.  Adrian even tried to pull off the armband, but there seemed to be some kind of security protocol that made the armband impossible to remove while it was preparing to jump.  Probably to prevent something dangerous or disastrous or SOMETHING.  All Adrian knew, was he had to wait till the jump was over.

 

Things couldn’t get worse for Adrian as he again was forced to wait for the dumb thing to stop charging and sent him to the wrong freaking destination again.  Adrian wasn’t sure if this was the same place as before.  He took a deep breath through his nose and paused for a moment.  Another sniff and Adrian’s face scrunched up in the dark.

 

“Wait… why does it smell so familiar…” Adrian asked himself as he continued to smell the air.  He swore he could recognize the scent.

 

As Adrian sniffed and tried to place the faint sweet smelling scent in the air, there was a thump sound.  A low muffled noise in the dark as it felt like a distant tremor.  Adrian stopped his smelling when he felt his heart skip a beat at the low vibration that shook his legs.  Whatever the far off thunderous sound was, it far in the distance.  Was there a storm brewing?

 

The thunder was quickly coming closer.  The booming noise of what sounded like little explosions being set off grew louder and louder.  Adrian felt his heart beating faster and faster.  Glancing down at his stupid teleporter he prayed to god that this time he is sent back home.  Adrian looked at the timer left on the arm band and saw it still had less than thirty seconds left before he would be sent to, hopefully, his sister bedroom.

 

“Please god….” Adrian begged as the noise grew louder and louder and-

 

Adrian wasn’t ready for what happened next.

 

A large section of darkness split open as a large gateway opened up quickly and light shined in bathing Adrian and most of the space around him in a bright light.  The large and tall rectangle like opening caused Adrian to shut his eyes and cover them with his hands.  Before he could recover he heard a loud and familiar voice speak.

 

It belonged to Tina.

 

“I can’t believe practice was canceled,” Tina’s disappointed voice filled the air as Adrian sputtered at the larger and louder voice of his little sister.  He tried to blink in the bright light, but a loud sound of a light -switch being flicked on didn’t help, as more brightness seared his eyes shut as he was so used to the dark.  

 

“T-tina,” Adrian called out waving one hand and shielding his eyes with the other.  “Where are we…” Adrian continued to ask as he heard a shutting of what he could only describe as a big door.  Finally able to see in a faint blurry way, Adrian looked toward the noise to see a large enormous figure towering upward toward the sky.  Wait that wasn’t a sky that was a... ceiling?  Was this a room?  Was this TINA’S ROOM?!  Adrian glanced around to realize he was in fact in his little sister room after all.  But that wasn’t what shocked him the most, it was the fact that everything, including the now present Tina, was on a much much larger scale.  

 

His once little sister was no longer little.  Her size was so much bigger than Adrian, that he knew that she probably couldn’t hear any words he tried to throw at her from this distance.  His sister was gigantic compared to his smaller form.  In fact looking around, Adrian would have assumed he was the size of a mouse or small little toy, probably about three or so inches tall.  He stood close to the wall that separated his room from Tina’s.  He saw Tina had already closed her door, still dressed in her gymnastic clothing.  The scowl on her face told Adrian that she wasn’t in the best mood.  Well that would make two of them.

 

“TINA!”  Adrian called out as he started to head forward from the wall and toward his sister.  However he only got two steps before he saw that his arm band started to flash.  It looked like the teleporter was done recharging and was now about to teleport him again.  Trying to get his sister attention anyway, he kept heading toward Tina shouting her name to the oblivious little sister who hadn’t so much as glanced down.  She took one step deeper into her room, across the large pink carpet and toward Adrian.  Her white sock approaching till it landed softly on the carpet shaking the ground softly.

 

Suddenly Adrian felt the lurching feeling as it felt like he was falling forward and he teleported.

 

Expecting to be in another black room, Adrian was surprise to be able to see after the teleportation was done in the fraction of a second.  However that surprise turned to dread and horror as he was still in Tina’s room, but now much smaller.

 

The large little sister was now a towering creature that dwarfed him.  The big sock was now enormous.  The next pair of sock covered foot came closer to Adrian, as Tina continued to walk across her floor.  Adrian was no longer the size of a small toy or mouse, he was now probably the size of a little bug.  The carpet was now a vast field of pink fuzz.  Adrian quickly looked at his arm band to see it teleported successfully.  It seemed that each time he teleported he shrunk.  Why or how was beyond Adrian.

 

However the once soft thumping of Tina’s feet on the ground was now much more ominous.  The rumbling of a sock foot collapsing the carpet beneath itself brought Adrian’s attention toward it.  Tina was still walking forward, and toward Adrian who once was hoping to get her attention, realized that Tina probably wouldn’t notice till she was stepping on him.  Her feet could easily crush him into a small pink gooey paste just a shade darker than the bright fuzzy ground.  Something that would probably go unnoticed, until Adrian’s mom vacuumed Tina’s room.

 

Adrian let out a cry for Tina, but noticed it wasn’t going to help.  Her foot was just one small step away from reaching him.  Not wanting to be a stain in his sister’s room, Adrian tried to run out of the way of Tina’s approaching footstep.  The white fuzzy feet came crashing down where Adrian would have been a few moments ago if he waited in longer.  The sound of Tina’s foot pressing down and pushing the air out from under it rushed by Adrian.  The sound of the carpet being displaced ever so slightly along with the sound of fabrics rubbing up against each other filled Adrian with dread.  Just as quickly as it happened the foot was gone, Tina’s was already walking off toward her closet.  The indent of her foot print in the floor already returning back to it’s original shape.

 

Adrian let out a sigh of relief not out of harms way.  Adrian took a looked at his arm band to see the familiar phrase of teleport successful, soon switching to Coordinates locked wait for recharge. 

 

“How many times are you going to make me jump,” Adrian shouted in panic trying to get his arm free from the locked in device.  It wasn’t till now that he recalled slapping the teleport button before all this mess happened.

 

“Oh no…” Adrian whimpered as he recalled at least hitting the teleport button a good four or five times, at the least.  Did that mean it kept track of all the times he tried to force the teleportation before his first jump?  If so than he would continue to teleport and it seemed that he would continue to shrink as he would be thrown back in his sister’s room over and over again till it was done.

 

“FUCK!”  Adrian shouted in anger as he knew this was NOT what he wanted to happen.

 

Adrian quickly changed his attention back to his sister who was busy tossing her gymnastic shoes into her closet with a huff.  She looked upset, but Adrian didn’t bother worrying about his sister’s mood, he was too busy trying to think of how to fix this mess.  First he should probably get out of the middle of the room.  Last thing he needed was his sister walking on him by accident.  Looking around Tina’s room, he spotted a dresser and a bed that he could hide under.  Luckily the room was very clean, nothing was laying around like clothes or toys.  He could easily walk toward one or the other.  Deciding the bed was closer, Adrian headed for the safety of the bedding.

 

He heard the rumbling sounds of footsteps from past the closed door and heard a blaring pounding as someone was knocking on the door, “Hey sweetie… don’t be so upset.  There’s always next week for practice.”

 

Tina’s voice loud and roaring filled Adrian’s ear’s with it’s megaphone like sound, “BUT MOM!  I WANTED TO PRACTICE MY NEW TRICK!”  She complained.  Adrian had to stop his running and hold his ears to help muffled the sounds of his sister’s voice.  Adrian knew that his sister could be loud, but this was ridiculous.  It was like she was standing right behind him screaming her words into his ears.

 

“Well honey, you could practice right now, it doesn’t have to be at the gym.”

 

Adrian heard his sister gasp in surprise.  Turning around he saw her smile and nod, “OKAY!”  She screeched her joy so loud that Adrian grimaced as he swore he felt his ears pop.

 

Shaking his head to clear up any weird ringing from his sister’s voice, he almost didn’t hear the footsteps coming toward him.  He felt the rumbling in the ground as he spun around and saw his little sister in her clothing, walk much much faster toward him.  Adrian didn’t know why she was heading to her bed, but she was on a war path toward him, feet flattening the ground beneath them with a deadly crushing pressure.  

 

“NO GET AWAY FROM ME!”  Adrian cried out as he tried to out race his sister toward the bed.  The thumping shook Adrian as he continued to run.  Unable to stop himself he kept glancing back to see his sister not slowing down.  Her playful grin spread across her face in a goofy smile as she marched herself forward, eyes not even looking down at her feet or the carpet… or at Adrian.  

 

Not wanting to get flatten by his little sister, Adrian dashed as quickly as he could heading for the underside of the bed in the distance.  As much as Adrian thought he could make it, the task was impossible as Tina only had a few steps to take to catch up to Adrian.  He still had what looked like a football field or two of distance to go when he felt his body bounce up off the ground from the last footstep being so close.  The next step would most likely be right on top of him.  

 

Adrian shut his eyes as he stumbled forward with his eyes closed afraid of watching the shadow of his sister’s foot stepping on him…

 

As the moment of death hung above Adrian’s head, he never felt the looming shadow of his sister’s foot encroach him.   Adrian slowly opened his eyes and slowed his walk as he expected his sister’s foot to be hovering over him, but there was nothing.  Did she see him?  Did Tina finally notice him in her room??!!

 

Adrian slowly stopped and turned around expecting to see his little sister’s curious eyes and face looking at him.  However what he saw was the complete opposite of his sister’s face.  Instead he saw his little sister with her back turned to him.  Her backside was towering far upward toward the ceiling as her massive frame was just stand upward.  Adrian gawked at his sister who had spun around moments ago.  What was she doing…

 

It was all made clear when he saw Tina’s legs starting to bend.  Her back side pushed outward and soon the sky grew dark.  Tina was starting to sit down as her butt was pushing downward toward the carpet laying below her, and right toward Adrian.  Her approaching butt was massive in size as Adrian soon saw the vast area that it took up with its shadow.  Tina’s bottom was going to cover much of the carpet below herself, which happened to be where Adrian was standing right now.

 

“NO NO NO!”  Adrian shouted as his sister started to fall backwards, covering more and more of the distance with the help of gravity and lack of support.  Her butt leaning backwards into a faster decent each passing moment..  The shadow of Tina’s falling rear end soon bloated out much of the light leaving Adrian in the shadow of her posterior, attempting to collapse on top of him.  

 

Adrian stood no chance as the wall of fabric covered butt landed with an overly intense pressure that smashed Adrian into the ground, threaten to obliterate him.  The weight of Tina’s ass was close to turning him into a little puddle under it’s destructive force.  However maybe it was the carpet or the slight squishy back side of Tina's booty,  Adrian was spared a cruel fate of being squished into a nasty paste.  Or that would have been the outlook, if it wasn’t the fact that Adrian didn’t want to be sat on by his massively large little sister’s big busty butt.  Sadly Adrian could do nothing but lay still as Tina pinned him to her floor.

 

“Got to do some stretches,” Tina announced to herself, and Adrian who could still hear her voice from the many miles of flesh pinning down on him.  Stuck under his sister’s massive ass, which he never would have called it that unless if he were like an inch tall, made thing way more difficult than he would have thought.  The warm flesh on the other side of her clothing tempted to roast Adrian alive, as the weight of her back side tried to compress him into a pancake.  The combined forces were enough to make him want to cry, but he could already tell the air was thin down here.  All that he could smell was the scent of Tina’s skin and sweat as her butt seemed to clear out any other scents that Adrian could smell.

 

There was some movement as Tina was shifting her weight to one side of her body, “one, two, three, four…” She started counting.  Adrian could feel the weight on him starting to relax as it seemed Tina was shifting to the other side of her body, pulling off of Adrian’s body.  He could start to move!

 

Adrian started to crawl toward a semi dim light ahead that appeared in his darken world.  It wasn’t till he heard his sister count to ten, that he realized, that she would shift eventually to the other side, which would be toward Adrian, and put more pressure down on him. 

 

SHE WOULD CRUSH HIM!

 

Adrian felt the frantic fear spill out of ever pore in his body as he started to crawl the best he could from under his sister’s enormous butt.  The fabric covering her backside hover ever so slightly over Adrian.  It was giving him enough freedom to crawl faster toward his only safety.  Adrian moved as fast as he could, not wanting to be there when his sister switched to the other leg for her stretching.  Making his way closer and closer to the horizon where his sister’s backside was lifted off the ground as she leaned to one side.  Adrian was just about to make it when he felt something.  He felt his body starting to lurch forward again… he was teleporting!

 

Adrian one moment felt like he was just a few feet away from the eclipsing butt cheek of his sister, and than everything got bigger.  The few feet became yards as he shrunk once more as his wristband teleported him right back into his sister room, exactly where he was like last time.  However there was one big difference, things were much more massive.  He was so small he could see the linings and threading above him that made up his sister gymnastic shorts.  The way the fabric was stitched together in a pattern no normal eye would be able to see without being insanely close.

 

Adrian wasn’t sure if he was too small to be crushed anymore, but he wasn’t going to take any chance.  Now much smaller, Adrian stood up and sprinted the last little distance just as he heard the rumbling count of his sister reach the finale.  As Adrian felt like his movement’s weren’t fast enough the sounds of Tina shifting her massive soul crushing weight to the other side of her body echoed behind Adrian.  The sound coming from the dark depths under Tina as her fabric shorts ground and pressed into the carpet as her ass demolished anything beneath it.  That would have included Adrian if he didn’t jump for the opening as Tina leaned over to stretch her other leg.  

 

The sounds of Tina starting to count as she leaned to her right and touched her feet echoed through the room, oblivious of how close she was to killing her brother under her shorts.  As Tina’s words echoed in a godly tone around Adrian, it was now that he could fully understand his size.  He had to be the size of a small ant or a little piece of lint.  He was positive that his sister wouldn’t even notice him if she was looking directly at him.  Sadly a fearful feeling went through Adrian’s body as he quickly checked his wrist and saw the same horrifying message run across the screen.  He wasn’t done teleporting yet.  

 

“COME ON!”  Adrian shouted in desperation as he wasn’t sure how much smaller he could get at this point.  

 

Tina’s booming and cheerful voice shouted, “DONE!”

 

The sound of her voice rumbling through Adrian from this distance.  However her standing up from her sitting position was even more frightening as Tina whole body shifted and moved.  It was like watching an enormous towering structure building start to move right before himself.  The colossal wall of his sister’s gymnastic clothed body rolling and shifting just as she got up off the floor.  Her hand pressing so hard into the carpet off to the side that he could see the ground giving way and compress just so she could get off her butt.  Speaking off, Adrian couldn’t help but see the indent into the carpet where Tina was just sitting.  Sure enough, the ground still had the depression of her massive weight that flatten even the carpet fabric into what looked to be a dipping valley in the shape of her booty.  As Tina continued to stand up, stretching high into the heavens with her back to Adrian, he could see the faintest pieces of carpet fabric that were about his size stuck to her bottom.  The nearly microscopic pink fabrics were visible for a few moments before they vanished into the landscape of Tina’s shorts. 

 

Adrian gulped as he realized how terrifyingly large his sister was now.  Even worse, soon she would be much larger than this.  Hopefully, Adrian could fix this soon or something.  Deciding to head back toward Tina’s bed, now much further away than before, Adrian needed to get to a safe spot.  Tina was about to practice whatever it was she wanted to do at gymnastics, which usually involved a lot of running, moving, jumping, and just a lot of chaotic motions.  Movements that could end up with him under a body part if he wasn’t careful.

 

Making his way toward the underside of the bed, he felt Tina’s first foot step already vibrating the ground with a simple step.  Adrian simply turned his head and watched with horror as Tina was turning around.  Her body was starting to face the bed.  Her attention focused just slight ahead of Adrian.  He could read it before she moved, she was heading for the bed and he was in the direct path of his enormous little sister.  

 

Adrian wanted to get out of the way, but to leave Tina’s path was like trying to out run a category 5 tornado coming straight at you.  Before Adrian could make a decent distance anywhere, Tina was already upon him.  She just needed to take a step toward her bed and it would put her right above Adrian.  However, just when Adrian was waiting for her to be towering directly above him, she stopped.  Confused, he watched stun as his grinning sister leaned forward.  Did she see him???   Was that possible?  Adrian quickly stop running and started to jump up and down screaming for Tina.

 

Tina, continued to smile as her head hunched forward, her hands slammed down on the carpet past Adrian nearly slapping his life into dust.  The small gust of air blew over Adrian as he gasped at the sudden impact.  He turned again to notice that Tina’s dazzling eyes were not on him, but on the ground between her hands.  He watched as she huffed and to his shock and confusion, Tina’s feet sprung off the ground pushing her back and feet skywards.  The giantess was now, upside down.  Her towering massive feet were high in the sky trying to touch the ceiling, while her hands propped up her body and her head off the ground.  She was doing a handstand.

 

Tina’s voice sounded strained as she continued the handstand, “I DID IT!”  She muttered.  Even muttering her success was enough to shake Adrian, still she continued to do the hands stand, till one hand moved forward.  Adrian watched as Tina started to walk forward with her hands.  She was not just doing a hand stand, but a walking hand stand.

 

A feat that was impressive, and terrifying to watch as Tina’s shaking body started to move away from the bed.  Adrian broke out of his shock from his little sister’s new trick just in time to feel something brush past him.  Spinning around he was instantly shocked to see a massive sea of blonde tendrils spilled all over the place.  It was Tina’s hair.  Her long hair was sprawled out behind her as she walked on her hands forward.  Obviously that meant her hair was dragging along behind her.

 

Adrian watched the golden threads, easily miles long, dragging past him to follow his sister’s path.  Each piece of hair was as tall as him, but so much longer.  Another thump and the sea of yellow was dragged past Adrian to chasing after the child giantess.  It wasn’t till the sea of hair surged past him once again that his next step that he took, something tug on him.  Before he knew it, Adrian looked down to see a knot of hair snag around his waist.  He wasn’t ready for it.  The snag caught him and Adrian went flying along with the flowing hair.  His screams were deafened by the giggling Tina walking on her hands, “I’M DOING IT!” 

 

Unable to break free from the hair that pulled and twisted around him, Adrian was dragged along the floor.  Tina’s hair was collecting him and whatever else small enough to get caught up in the flow.  Adrian was soon tangled and caught like a bug in a spiders web.  The thin but firm strands of hair were all twisted around his body and he wasn’t able to move.  Stuck to his sister’s hair, he was now lost between the waves of blonde locks in tow of Tina.

 

Feeling the movement stop for a brief moment, he watched as Tina swayed upside down, only to lean back down.  Her feet flopping forward and landing on the carpet with her back arched.  Before Adrian could prepare himself, Tina jerked upward, standing upright like a normal human.  With her head flipping right side up, Tina’s hair followed the motion.  Flinging backwards toward her back, along with Adrian still attached.  It was like being stuck on a rocket or catapult, as Adrian, one second he was on the ground and the next everything was a blur of high speeds.  It was all yellow as Adrian flew through the air and landed in a bigger mess of hair than before.  He couldn’t see anything but Tina’s hair, as he was surrounded by it.  Suddenly there was something large rushing past him, something grabbed and yanked on the colorful vines attached to him.  Tina’s fingers ran through her hair untangling the mess and straightening her hair.  Adrian felt his clump of hair pull apart and now he hung onto a straight stray piece of hair.

 

Once Tina straightened her hair, Adrian was now on a single strand of hair outside the majority of his sister’s clump of dangling hair.  Adrian looked down and saw the ground far down past his sister’s height.  He was resting on a strand of hair about shoulder length or lower.  As horrified at his height, he felt some happiness now that he was in a position to try and reach his sister’s ear.  In fact her head was probably closer to him than the ground was now.  

 

Thinking of climbing up his sister’s hair went through his mind, only before he felt that feeling again… that lurching forward.

 

“NO!”  Adrian screamed as he felt his body teleport… or more like shrink.

 

Adrian was once hugging a piece of hair like a rope, once the teleportation was done, he wasn’t able to hug it anymore, it was too thick.  He was now smaller than the width of hair.  What was worse was the feeling of gravity shift as something started to move.  Adrian watched the landscape of Tina’s shirt start to glide beneath him.  Tina was running somewhere, and her hair was flying all over the place.  The many beastly tentacles that belonging to Tina, came to life as they bound and whipped around as she ran out of her room.  Adrian did everything he could to stay attached to the single strand of blonde hair that had probably ten thousand copies of itself all waving and thrashing about the same.  Colliding, pushing, and rubbing into each other.  It was like watching hundreds of car crashes happening in a city while he flew overhead.  Watching them twist and curl around each other.  Adrian watched as some twirled around the stand he was holding onto.  Tugging him toward a direction with each additional stand connecting to it.

 

Than it happened, he felt a warm gust of air on his back.  It was like someone opened a sauna door right behind him, letting the hot steam roll over his back.  Turning around on the strand of hair, his mouth hung open in shock, just like the large pair of lips parting.  The massive wall of flesh opened as his sister was panting while running to wherever.  With her mouth hung open, and the hair coming in closer, Adrian could do nothing but hold on and pray for help.  The piece of hair he was on, was swinging into his sister’s mouth from all her running.  She didn’t bother to close her mouth in time, as Adrian's speck of a body entered the hot moist chamber.  The strand of hair grazed over Tina’s front tooth.  The moment, Adrian's body touched the tooth, he felt his body get glued to it.  The little dribble of Tina’s saliva coating the tooth now clung to Adrian like super glue, as the moister from it stuck fast to his dry body.  The hair strand was suddenly yanked well out of his reach as he let out a horrible gasp.  His sister’s finger already plucked the annoying piece of hair out of her mouth.

 

Not wanting another one to enter her mouth, Tina started to close her lips as she hurried through the home.  The enclosing lips slammed shut with a soft splat noise as Adrian was lost inside his sister’s mouth.  The sound of rumbling could be heard as a faint rush of air deeper in Tina's mouth could be heard rushing back and forth.  As Tina breathed through her nose, now that her mouth was closed, Adrian could hear the sound of what he could only call a mini hurricane going off in the back of her throat.  Just the gust of air traveling through her throat was loud.

 

The moister of Tina’s mouth already started to build up as soon as it was closed.  Adrian could feel his sweat starting to build up, or maybe that was Tina spit.  A thin layer of slime was already accumulating around him, a build up of liquid in the dark moist chasm that was his little sister’s mouth.  The sound of something moving and sloshing was faint, it had to be Tina’s tongue.  At this size, Adrian could hear it all, the subtle sounds that no human would be able to hear, dripping and swishing of the smallest amounts of drool.  It was sickening to hear.  

 

However when Tina’s mouth opened and she started to speak, Adrian regretted it.  As disgusting as hearing his sister’s inner mouth sounded, her godly voice shook his bones… literately.  Her voice rushed past him vibrating his soul to the core.  He couldn't even hear the words over the roaring sound of cannon fire.  The sound might have broken his hearing, but the sudden reply of his mom reached him.

 

“In the fridge.”

 

Soon Tina’s mouth shut again and Adrian was back in utter darkness.  He hadn’t the time to see where exactly he was on Tina’s tooth.  Only the blinding light and head rattling sound of his sister talking was all that he could focus on.  He couldn’t take much more of this, he needed to get out now.  Even if it meant risking shrinking more!  Adrian fought to pull his arm away from the surface he was plastered to.  With great effort, he was able to yank his arm with the teleporter off the hard marble like tooth.  Looking at the screen, Adrian cried with joy.  

 

READY

 

The green words flashed across the arm band had Adrian wanting to celebrate, but he didn’t have time to do that.  He needed to escape.

 

Suddenly Tina’s lips started to part.  Adrian squinted and watched as he looked out beyond his sister’s lips to a horrifying sight.  He could see way off in the distance, a circle of an opening to something.  It wasn’t till it got closer that Adrian realized it was the top of the soda bottle in the fridge.  Now he knew what Tina was asking.  Startled at the gargantuan amount of fizzy soda before him, Adrian made the mistake of screaming for help out of fear.  The portal to the two litter of soda was inserted in the only entrance to Tina’s mouth.  Adrian prepared for the nightmare that was to come.

 

Only a faint soda colored light bathed Adrian as the bottle was soon tilted upward and the flood of soda came rushing in.  Adrian was soon caught up in the roar of fizzy soda splashing around and swiping through Tina’s mouth.  Enormous droplet exploded all around Adrian as he was swept up in the flood of liquid and pulled off the tooth he once hated.  Now he once again regretting having any ill will toward his strong sturdy rock in savage storm.  Lost like a sailor out in a sea storm, he could do nothing but ride the waves till it ended.  By the time the bottle was removed, Adrian was stuck once again, however he was looking down at a massive twitching tongue below him.  The thing was large than life, wiggling and moving as if it had a mind of it’s own.  

 

It took Adrian a moment to realize he was now on the roof of his sister’s mouth.  Thank god he wasn’t swallowed.  Still stuck, but lucikly his arms were free!  Adrian wasted not time bringing his arm band up to his face… 

 

“Wha-where is it?!”  Adrian screamed as he looked at his empty arm.  Any hope he had was gone as it looked like his teleporter came off in the soda storm.  He was stranded in his sister’s mouth.

 

“NOOOOOO!!”  Adrian screamed out in horror only to have an enormous explosion of air and smelly soda blast around him threatening to rip him off his sister mouth.  He gritted his eyes shut from the noise intense force of gas that roared all around him like a rocket ship taking off.   

 

 

 

 

 

Tina let out a light burp that smelled like the sweet soda she just sipped from.  Setting the soda back she went over to her mom.

 

“Mommy, do you want to see the new trick I learned,” Tina asked excited to show off her walking hand stand.

 

“Sure sweetie,” She replied watching Tina.

 

“I want to show Adrian too,” Tina said about to fetch her brother.

 

“Why don’t you leave him alone for now.  You know how he gets when we bother him.”

 

Tina pouted at her mother’s words, but she was right.  Adrian was always so grumpy.  Well, it didn’t matter as long as someone saw her do her trick she didn’t care.  Getting ready to flip upside down, Tina felt her tongue taste something sweet in her mouth.  Probably some stray droplets of soda still stuck to the roof of her mouth.  Her tongue already gather it and anything else it found absentmindedly into a little collection of spit.  The liquids mixing and settling on her tongue for a split second before Tina naturally swallowed.  She gulped out of habit and preparation for her trick.

 

“OKAY READY,” Tina announced as she showed off her new gymnastic trick to her mom.  Still in the back of her mind she really wanted to blow her big brother away with this trick.  She couldn’t wait to see how shocked he would be.  She was sure he would scream with joy.

 

Little did Tina know, Adrian was indeed screaming….