- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Because of the nature of these stories, some characters that haven't been introduced in the main Warm and Fuzzy story may be featured in these stories.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2021/10/01]

Tired of being seen as 'old-minded' by her friends, Mary decides to participate in a juvenile internet challenge.  Still not completely familiar with the Manimal language, Adron ends up also participating in a way he never thought he would!

 

An extra little story idea that was discussed when I wrote DarkLight's commission a bit ago, I just couldn't get it out of my head and ended up writing this.  Wanted to get it out to coincide with the end of the story too lol

 

Tags: Hyper Futa, Hyper Breasts, Furry, Anal Insertion, Heavy Scat


 

 

NSS

*Heavy Scat Warning!*

 

The summer heat was as relentless as ever, so even in the lightest of outfits, walking around in a non-air conditioned space had you dripping in sweat.  It also didn’t help that nearly every manimal had at least a thin layer of fur covering their entire bodies, exacerbating the problem.  So, as the eight and a half foot tall horse girl bent down a bit to enter the quaint cafe, taking off the elegant white sun hat that did little to cool her head, she sighed in relief as the cool air trapped inside the shop rushed out the open door.

 

Though her hooves felt slightly uncomfortable in the fashionable shoes to spread out her body weight to a wider surface area, the shop had to maintain a strict ban on allowing manimal species that could otherwise walk around barefoot from damaging the wood floor.  Towering over the other customers and staff, it wasn’t difficult for her to find the girls she was looking for as a brown-furred fox girl with white hair waved her down.

 

“Mary, over here.”  It was difficult to miss the huge horse girl, as most eyes tend to turn towards her when she enters a room.  She made sure to always present herself at her best, grooming her white mane and tail in an elegant, mature fashion and clad in a light blue summer dress paired with a white sash tied to her side.  Though most impressive was the grace she displayed as she made her way over without her gigantic balls and even larger breasts giving her any difficulty.  To most, the bulge of her prepuce would ruin her otherwise fantastic proportions, but for Hypers she was the picture of beauty and elegance.

 

“Good afternoon girls, I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.”  Setting her bag and hat down, Mary schooched into the booth with the other three, glad to finally rest her aching hooves.

 

“Nah, I was trying to get Sunny to come out for a run today anyway.”  From the other side of the table, the blue haired fitness junkie nudged the mischievous simian girl next to her.  “If I don’t make her exercise now, come winter her ass will look like two beach balls pressed together.”

 

“And I keep telling you we could-”  Protesting her canine roommate’s meddling, as far as she was concerned there were two ways more fun to keep her already gigantic ass at a manageable size.

 

“We are not going to just fuck all day.  I swear, Adron is a simian too but he can keep it in her pants at least.”  Frustration mounting, the wolf girl began engaging in yet another pointless argument with her friend.

 

“Speaking of Adron, how is the little cutie doing?”  Wise enough to stay out of the ultimately playful banter between the canine and monkey, the white haired fox struck up conversation with Mary.  “Since Reina isn’t here, I assume she’s smothering him with affection again, right?”

 

Using the tablet at the table to place her order, the towering horse girl nodded and smiled to the fashion savvy fox.  Once again she had a nicely coordinated outfit, with a top that accentuated the deeper brown of her fur without clashing with the light brown of her breasts and underbelly.  Sadly, as is the case with Hypers, her black yoga pants struggled to stretch over her massive testicles and left her cock sheath completely visible.

 

“She’s going home with Yakona for a bit before classes resume, so she wants to spend as much time with him as she can.”  Giggling to herself as she recalled the slightly distressed look on the handsome man’s face, she was sure Adron would be thankful for some time to himself once she left.

 

“Oh, yeah I forgot about that.  Addy brought it up a few days ago at the gym.”  Inserting herself back into the conversation, with Sunny’s rear in her face, the wolf girl was trying to get the unruly simian to settle down.

 

“Girl’s got it bad for the tiny guy, that’s for sure.”  Smirking remembering the last time she visited Mary and Reina’s dorm and how their secret ‘pet’ left neither’s side for more than a few seconds before the other would pick him up to cuddle, she both did and didn’t envy Adron’s life.  “I’m surprised she’s even willing to go home at all.”

 

“She’s been… reminding me of all the things I’ll need to do to look after him constantly.”  Sighing slightly, for as politely as she was phrasing it, it was obvious that the purple fox girl was starting to grate on Mary’s nigh infinite patience.  “Just this morning she warned me to be careful around Brie five times.  ‘Don’t let her take him to her apartment’ and ‘If you’re not careful, she might try to flee overseas with him’.  Sometimes she can be so ridiculous.”  As much as she made it seem like an inconvenience, the gentle smile and light-hearted giggle told a different tale.  “And it might be fun to have some time alone with Adron if I’m being honest.”

 

Smirking slyly at the hint of blush on Mary’s face, the fox girl next to her nudged the bulging masses of fat hanging off the equine girl’s chest.  “Something tells me Reina should be more worried of the closer, much larger threat living on her ship than the shark circling in the water.”  Given Mary being a good two feet taller than her, lifting even a single breast was a challenge, and that didn’t take into account how soft and squishy they were since bras that fit Mary were far and few between.

 

Protecting her chest with her arms, Mary pulled away from her friend in mild embarrassment.  “Lisa!?  That is highly inappropriate in public.”  Looking around to ensure they were not disturbing the other customers, given her great size and impressive member, Mary was more conscious of how society viewed them than others.  Thankfully, there didn’t seem to be too many more eyes on their table than normal, and most were small children pointing at her with excitement and awe.

 

“Relax ‘Mama Mary’, everyone knows how Hypers act.”  Not seeing the big deal, Lisa sat back in her seat and adjusted her prepuce without reservation.

 

“Oh!  Speaking of Brie, have you girls heard her boasting about NSS yet?”  Returning her attention more to the conversation and less to shoving her mostly bare butt in her roommate’s face, Sunny sat back down and sighed a bit.  “She says that now that she knows what she’s doing, she can easily last the whole month.”

 

Shaking her head and rubbing her face in mild frustration, the blue haired wolf girl shared a sigh as well.  “She does realize that lasting a whole month is impossible, right?  It’s just a stupid internet challenge.”

 

“Now, now.  Brie may be… Brie, but…”  Also recalling the turnabout the shark girl had after only lasting 16 days for last year’s NSS, crying that she didn’t make it then boasting as soon as she learned she lasted the longest of anyone on campus, Lisa also hesitated as a headache started to set in.  “… she’s not a bad girl.”

 

“Um, ladies, if you don’t mind me asking…”  As silence fell over the table, not wanting to be the only one not participating, Mary innocently asked, “what is this ‘NSS’ you’re talking about?”

 

“Huh?  Oh, that’s right.  You grew up on a ranch in the countryside.”  Confused at first, Lisa remembered who she was talking to, the same girl who was still using actual paper notebooks rather than a tablet to keep her notes on until she came to the city.  “Like Amako said, it’s just a fun little silly internet challenge.  ‘NSS’ stands for ‘No Shit September’ and the challenge is as the name suggests.  You try to not poop from September 1st to October 1st.”

 

“Yeah, but it’s hard to prove you’ve actually done it, so it’s more of an endurance challenge to see how long you can last rather than expecting you to go 30 days without taking a crap.”  Shaking her head at the absurdity of the idea.  “Bunch of dumbasses if you ask me though.  I’m not ruining my diet for internet clout.”

 

Snickering and elbowing the fitness canine, Sunny teasingly held a hand up to her mouth and looked at her from under her long bangs.  “You say that, but you drank a whole lotta my jizz last night.”

 

Glaring back at the simian horn-monkey, Amako scoffed.  “I told you I was out of protein shake.”  Though she said it harshly, there was a vulnerability in her voice that Sunny easily picked up on.

 

“For the past month?”  She wasn’t going to complain, having someone else get her off was always better than doing it herself, and there was no clean up involved.  “Tanya and Mrs. Fluffytail both said they’d be willing to supply you with ‘protein shakes’ if you asked… and squeezed it out yourself.”

 

“Still, it doesn’t surprise me that Mama Mary hasn’t heard about NSS.  I bet you’re absolutely appalled now that you know, right?”  Teasing the large horse girl, Lisa snickered at the idea of the well mannered and mature girl doing something so childish.

 

While it was true that she found the whole idea a bit crude, something inside of her couldn’t accept that her friends thought her unwillingness to participate was a foregone conclusion.  “N-Not at all.  Why, I’d go so far as to say such a challenge would be a simple matter to complete.”

 

There was a short pause at the table as the other girls looked at Mary before the laughter started.  “For you?  Yeah, I don’t think so.”  Trying her best to speak, Lisa wiped a tear from her eye.  “You clog the Hyper toilets on a bad day, I doubt you’d last more than a day doing NSS.”

 

“Not even.”  Sunny countered, she had been in a stall next to Mary once before… never again.

 

Puffing out her cheeks in irritation, Mary’s patience was reaching its limits.  “Just because I’m a bit more responsible, they think I can’t have fun like they do?  Well I’ll show them!”  Normally, a cooler head would have prevailed over the horse girl’s anger, but since she found out about Adron the term ‘Mama Mary’ has been getting used more and more often.  “Fine then, I suppose I’ll just have to participate in this month-long ban of defecation to prove it.”  Crossing her arms under her enormous breasts, she huffed as if to say that was the end of it.

 

At first, the three girls continued to giggle at the thought of the mature horse girl partaking in such a juvenile activity, but as they slowly realized this was anything but a joke, they all shared a look of unease.  Despite being a horse-type manimal, Mary could be as stubborn as a mule sometimes.

 

“Hey, Mary, we were just messing around.  You don’t have to prove anything.”  Trying to dissuade her friend from her course of action, Lisa placed a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Or at least promise not to push yourself too hard.”  Amako compromised, hoping that Mary wouldn’t be foolish enough to hurt herself over this.  “Trust me, it wouldn’t be worth it.”

 

Softening up a bit at the show of genuine concern for her well being, Mary smiled and nodded.  “Thank you, ladies.  However, now that my curiosity has been piqued I do wish to try my hand in this ‘Sans Scat September’.”

 

“I think you mean, ‘try your bowels’, right?”  Trying to make a joke of it, Sunny waited for the only one of two reactions she ever got.  This time it was groans of disapproval from her friends.  “Whatever.  They can’t all be winners.”

 


 

 

“C’mon Adron, just this once?  Please?  Do it for Mama Reina.”  Casting the shrunken man in her shadow as she towered over him in an open bathrobe that left her massive, furry breasts and huge, steamy cock sleeve exposed, Adron was doing his best to ignore the advances of the attractive fox girl as he read through a basic language book.

 

In the months since he awoke in this strange world he had made great strides in learning how to communicate with his savior and caretaker, as well as some of her closest and most trusted friends, but there was still plenty left to learn.  While the language and phonetics were completely different from English, the sentence structure and grammar were mostly the same, though the nuance of some words changing their meaning based on the context they were spoken in was giving him the most trouble.  Looking up at the gigantic purple-furred girl, especially at her equally exaggerated genitalia and chest, despite her wanting him to do something for her he wasn’t concerned of her merely picking him up like she could and forcing him to go along with her.   The only time she’d do something like that would be to protect or hide him.

 

“Reina.  I am… trying to… study(?).”  It was taking some time to get used to speaking as well, but his pauses were becoming shorter and shorter as the days went on.

 

Rubbing the underside of her prepuce, she grinned mischievously at him.  “But you know you wanna, uh, I mean, want to.”  Not used to speaking completely formally, she’d have to correct herself to ensure there weren’t anymore ‘unfortunate’ misunderstandings, which is probably why he got along best with Mary, but that didn’t change the issue here.  “It will be a short shower.  Nobody will notice you in here.”

 

As much as he wanted to deny her, since it is the safest place for him to sleep given the keen nose of the Dorm Mother, Adron did in fact find it quite cozy in Reina’s sheath.  His attraction to the manimals that inhabited the world he found himself in at all was a bit concerning, but they were all beautiful in their own ways… even Sunny.  Still, the communal showers were a place he didn’t want to tread again.  “Study.”  Tapping his finger in the textbook to reiterate his point, he turned back to his studying.

 

Sighing in defeat, Reina accepted his decision.  Turning to leave, she didn’t bother closing her robe but did use her tail to lift the back of it to show off her rear.  Glancing over her shoulder, she smirked as Adron quickly turned his attention back to his book with a noticeable blush in his cheeks.  As she reached for the door to slip out, it opened on its own as Mary attempted to enter.  “Oh!  Hey Mary.  How were the girls?”

 

Stepping in to let her roommate exit, Mary hung up her hat and was happy to slip out of her shoes.  “We had a pleasant time.  You should have come.”

 

“And leave Adron by his lonesome?  No way.”  Looking up and down the hall to ensure nobody was listening, she waved back into the room one last time.  “Be right back.”

 

Closing the door behind her, Mary crossed the room, waving politely at the small man studying but didn’t want to distract him anymore than she already had.  He watched as she sat at her desk and let out a long sigh, though from the sound of it, it wasn’t purely because she was finally off her hooves.  Turning on her laptop, he noticed a troubled expression cross her face as she began searching something on the internet.  Since he was actually further ahead in his studies today than he let on to avoid being taken to the public showers, the dark-haired man approached her, tapping her on her scrotum, which held a pair of testicles that were bigger than he was tall.  “Mary?”

 

Despite how half-sitting on her own balls hardly registered to her, feeling Adron even lightly touch her was enough to send a shiver up her spine and break her out of funk.  Looking over the edge of her seat, the humongous equine Hyper’s face brightened seeing his concern for her and she reached down to pick him up.  “Done studying already?  You are such a bright one.”  Setting him on her chest, she smiled at the adorable man.  “Did you need me for something?”

 

“Mary look… sad.  Okay?”  Doing his best to balance on the impossibly soft tit, he was basically hugging it to not fall off.

 

Surprised that he had noticed her mood, Mary was at a loss for words for a moment.  Cupping her cheek in her hand, she used her other to press Ardon into her boob and rubbed him back gently.  “My, how clever you are.  It’s alright, Lisa and the others were teasing me for being too ‘motherly’ earlier, so in the heat of the moment I acted very childish.  Now I’m going to take part in a very immature event.”  Condensing how her outing went as succinctly as she could, the therapeutic effects of airing out her grievances coupled with pampering Adron was starting to make her feel better.

 

“Mary motherly… is good.  Compassion… gentle and beautiful(?)...  Feel safe when with Mary.”  From what he comprehended, the lone human picked up Mary not liking being seen as ‘motherly’, but to him her maturity was exactly what Reina’s group of Hyper friends needed.  “Lisa, very clingy.  Amako, intense(?).  And Sunny…  Sunny, has a big butt.  Mary good as is.”

 

“Oh, Adron, you sweet talker you.”  With him so earnest in his praise, there was no way the horse girl could stay depressed.  Pulling him a bit closer to her face, while she intended to kiss his cheek as thanks, her lipstick got all over his face and upper torso.  “Thank you, but I still want to take part in this ‘NSS’.”

 

“If Mary think… important... wish you good luck.”  Happy to see Mary’s mood improve, Adron smiled back to her as he tried to rub some of her lipstick off.  “Maybe I also… participate(?) ‘with’ Mary.”  Chuckling a bit, he wasn’t even sure if this was something a human like him could do, but events are more fun with people you trust.

 

“A-Are you sure?  I, of course, do not mind, but…”  Surprised by his offer, Mary’s cheeks reddened just thinking about it.  Obviously she wasn’t against the idea, and he sounded sure of himself.  As he tried to slide down her body to go back to studying, she set him on the floor and her turned back to her and gave her a thumbs up and a huge grin.

 

“Of course!  Come get me… when starts.”  There wasn’t a single doubt in his mind as he went back to Reina’s bed to continue studying, proud that he was able to engage that well in conversation.

 

Mary, now even more excited for September 1st to arrive, turned back to her laptop and began looking up everything she could related to NSS and the strategies other manimals had come up with to conquer it.  “Hmm…  This is going to be my first time, and of course starting as empty as possible is recommended… but if Adron wants to participate in me, I’ll have to do my best in other areas.”

 


 

 

The preparations for No Shit September that Mary could find online were pretty simple.

 

Firstly, a lot of manimals recommended eating larger portions throughout August at least, if not July as well, to fatten up.  This way, she’d be able to eat smaller portions throughout September, which would mean producing much less waste.  As someone with a rather large appetite already, she was happy to indulge in a bit of gluttony and doubled, if not tripled her serving sizes and reminded herself that the pudge settling on her belly, chest, thighs and rear were only temporary.  Not fitting into her pants was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

 

The second piece of advice was to practice holding in her bowel movements for as long as she could, even with her increased diet, to get her used to the action.  This was a bit more embarrassing as she had to make sure she could get to a really good toilet designed for Hypers exclusively, otherwise she’d run the risk of clogging them.

 

She had lasted her longest of three days as she emptied her bowels on August 31st and headed back to her dorm.  Looking at the time, it was coming up to midnight, so getting the last item she’d need to help get her through NSS, Mary pulled a box out from under her bed that contained a short but thick butt plug with thin chains that she could strap and lock to herself for some added insurance.  However, as she lubed up her freshly cleaned anus, there was one more thing she needed to do.

 

Sitting on her bed, getting ready for bed since Reina had gone back to her home to visit family, Adron let out a cute little yawn as she stood up, completely naked.  Despite sleeping with her for the past two weeks, which mostly meant within her prepuce like he normally did with Reina, Adron still blushed whenever he gazed at her nude body.  Even with her new belly roll and chubby thighs, he’d look away in embarrassment, but would still steal glances back at her.

 

Bending over at the waist to let her breasts jiggle and sway in front of him, Mary giggled as she patted him on the head.  “Alright Adron, are you ready?”

 

“I’ll be… ‘with’ you… the whole time.”  Smiling up to her, he gave her a thumbs up.  Having come to learn with NSS actually was, he didn’t expect to last too long but seeing the effort the busty horse girl put in for it, he hoped she’d be satisfied with however long she could last.

 

Kissing him on the top of the head, Mary stood back up and smiled back at him.  “Thank you, Adron.  I appreciate your support.”  Taking one last look at the little guy, she turned around and, lifting her tail out of the way, swiftly sat down on him, getting him to slide right up her oiled-up back door on the first try!  Since he was only sixteen inches tall, Mary had had bigger up her rear before, both toys and partners.  If anything, his entrance into her was barely recognized, or at least less so than the anal plug she inserted after him to seal him in and locked in place.  Patting her belly, there was hardly a sign that the small guy was even in her, at least that other people could see.  “See you in, at most, a month, Adron.”  Laying down, she quickly drifted off to sleep.

 

It all happened so quickly that the shrunken man could barely process it.  It wasn’t the first time he had been shoved into one of the butts of the girls, it was one of Sunny’s favorite ways to tease him after all, and if Mrs. Shenzi came around unexpectedly, there might not be enough time to hide him somewhere else.  But that wasn’t the case at all since Mary sealed him in her rectum and was sleeping soundly without an attempt to release him.  Rubbing the slick, slimy walls around him had almost no effect, that he could notice, and trying to push the toy sealing him in out only pushed him deeper into her bowels.

 

“Mary!?  Mary, what did I do wrong?”  It wasn’t like the gentle horse girl to use him for her pleasure without his consent, which left only one option, that he, in some way, shape or form, asked her to keep him in her ass.  But for how long?  “She’ll be starting NSS when she wakes up… so does that mean I’ll be in here until she’s done?”  The foul smell aside, he could easily stay in one of the girls’ butts for extended periods of time, so there was little risk of suffocation.  In fact, like his odd attraction to the animal girls at all, he didn’t exactly dislike being sequestered away in them like this.  Especially with how big Mary was, there was almost no pressure bearing down on him and her body heat was really comforting.  “If it wasn’t for the smell…”  Plugging his nose, he settled in for at least a few days.  “As much as I hope Mary can last long enough to satisfy herself, I kind of hope it’s not too long…”

 

At the very least, it wasn’t like he hadn’t spent the night in someone’s butt before, and there was a chance of getting Mary to let him out before it was too late.  Settling in for the night, Adron curled up in the relatively clean bowels.

 


September 1st

 

As she awoke on the first official day of NSS, Mary sat up in bed and stretched to start the day when she felt a bit… bloated.  “Hmm?  But I was sure I…”  Rubbing her belly, she had already enacted another of her strategies to help her survive the internet challenge and was eating half as much as she normally would, but she hadn’t eaten anything before going to bed.  However, when the mass in her gut moved and pressed out on her bowels her memory caught up to her.  “Oh, Adron!  Good morning, sweetie.”  Smiling, she hugged her belly as best she could.  “Thank you again.  With your support, I know I can complete this silly little challenge.”  Giggling as she got up, she went to shower and start her day.

 


 

 

“Mary?  Mary, can you hear me?”  Calling out from the equine girl’s bowels, Ardon tried to communicate with her, but there was so much noise and padding from her body that his quiet voice couldn’t reach her ears anymore.  As the day progressed, the realization that he was in her for the long haul set in as, though he couldn’t see it, he felt some squelching, semi-solid waste building up around him.

 


September 3rd

 

Day three marked the longest she lasted while overeating, so while her reduced meals weren’t entirely satisfying, her belly still barely had a noticeable bulge to it.  Thanks to how the anal plug worked, her built up gas would still able to escape once there was enough, so the most of her bloat was likely from Adron.  Laying on the shared couch, she relaxed watching a movie from her laptop, though she paid more attention to her gentle movements in her bowel than what was playing.  “Oh, Adron, sweetie.  You make my insides feel so wonderful.  At first I was slightly worried keeping you in my bowels would be a detriment, but I’m so happy you wanted to spend this month in me.”  His massages were the best distraction from her stomach’s constant protest of the smaller meals she was eating.  “Just 27 more days.  I… no, we can do this!”

 


 

 

However, inside of the horse girl’s rectum, Adron was faced with a crisis that she hadn’t anticipated.  It had been three days since he last ate anything, and while he was so used to the rank smell her bowel produced that he didn’t even notice it anymore, more and more of her fecal matter was piling up around him.  “God…  Am I really going to?”  His stomach growling loudly, crying out for something, anything to eat, he collected a bit of the mess slowly burying him.  While it didn’t surprise him that he was able to live off of Reina’s and Mary’s breast milk, even their ‘dick milk’ was enough to nourish his body.  “So maybe…”  He didn’t want to, but…

 


September 9th

 

While out shopping with Amako and Lisa, when they went to sit down at a table, the pressure on Mary’s gut caused some of her gas to slip out of her rear.  It was quiet, so Mary hoped that neither of them would notice, but it had been fermenting in her butt longer than usual and absolutely reeked.  “Oh my…  Um, you’ll have to excuse me, ladies.”  Blushing, she drooped her ears in embarrassment for the unlady-like behavior.

 

“Please, at least you try to keep them in.  Sunny’s been stinking up the apartment for the past week!”  The blue-haired wolf girl sighed, though she did fan the smell away from her nose a bit.  “Still, I gotta say I’m impressed you’ve lasted this long, Mary.”

 

Also covering her sensitive nose from the potent reek of Mary’s gas, Lisa snickered a bit and looked at the horse girl with mischievous eyes.  “Yeah, NSS makes for a month of terrible gas.  I bet Adron has it worse though.  How is he taking the dorm smelling like your butt?”

 

After a moment of thinking, Mary rubbed her belly a bit and smiled.  “Hmm…  He was moving about a half an hour ago, but he seems to have settled down again.  He must be taking a nap.”

 

Sharing a look of confusion, Amako and Lisa looked at her.  “He what?”

 

“He’s not moving currently, but when I told Adron about NSS last month he asked to spend it in me.”  Explaining herself to the two confused girls, Mary didn’t see what there was to be surprised about.  It wasn’t like either of them hadn’t also played with him before.  “He’s been an absolute delight!”

 

Sharing another look, this time the wolf and fox girls burst out in laughter thinking of how the little guy had been tagging along with them all day and neither of them noticed.  At the very least it seemed like he wasn’t in any danger if he survived nine days so far, so neither of them made an issue of it.

 


 

 

As for the lone human, now a resident of Mary’s bowels, with the horse girl settled for the first time in a while, he had a chance to eat.  Though he did so as sparingly as he could, this experience proved that if he had to, he could survive off of her waste… not that he wanted to learn that fact.

 


September 14th

 

“Mary!  I’m back!”  Returning a day before the new term was set to begin, Reina quickly barged into the dorm room, excited to see both her roommate and her precious little Adron again.

 

“Oh my, welcome back, Reina.”  Getting up from the couch to meet the purple fox girl, Mary could see that Reina’s stomach was quite bloated and distended.  “My, your stomach…”

 

Dropping her bags on her bed, Reina pointed to the massive bulge Mary was supporting.  “You seem to be going strong too.  I’m not sure how much longer I can last, but I don’t want to give up just yet.”

 

Caressing her protruding gut carefully, Mary smiled and nodded in agreement.  “Yes, I feel the same way.  At first I thought this was nothing more than juvenile foolishness, but now I can see NSS is quite fun!”

 

“Glad to see ‘Mama Mary’ can still get in touch with her inner child.”  Giggling at the side of her roommate that she knew existed but was rarely expressed, Reina looked around the room, a bit saddened that Adron hadn’t come out to welcome her back yet.  “So, hey…  Is Adron sleeping or something?  How’s his NSS going?”

 

Looking down at her stomach, Mary tentatively poked it in a couple places.  “Hmm…  He’s been in my belly the entire time, so I don’t know how well he’s doing or if he’s dropped out already.”

 

Able to keep her calm only because it was the gentle horse girl that said it and not some other, predatory manimal, Reina grabbed Mary by the shoulder.  “You said ‘in your belly’?  Explain.”

 

“R-Reina?  Oh!  N-No, no, not like that!”  She could see the rage the goth fox was keeping under control burning in her eyes from her misleading explanation.  “S-Sorry, I misspoke.  Adron told me he wanted to do NSS in me, so I shoved him up my rear just before it started.  He’s perfectly safe, he gives me massages all the time.”

 

“‘In you’?  Mary, did he really say he wanted to be ‘in’ you?”  Calming her anger, taking his level of communication into account and his reluctance to accept their love and affection so readily, it sounded odd to her.

 

Nodding, Mary clearly remembered the brown-haired man’s words.  “Yes, I even asked him again just before to make sure.  You know I wouldn’t do anything to Adron unless he asked me to, right Reina?”  While she understood the concern the fox girl had for him, especially after hearing about how she found him, it still stung a bit to be suspected like this.  “I love him as much as you do.”

 

“No, Mary, that’s not what I meant.”  Realizing she was unintentionally hurting her friend, Reina took a moment to breathe.  “I know you do.  You think I would have left him with you if I thought otherwise?  What I meant was… could he have wanted to participate in NSS with you, not in you?”

 

Quiet realization shifting her face from hurt to horrified, there wasn’t a doubt in Mary’s mind that Reina was right.  “He seemed so sure of ‘in’ that I didn’t question it, but… but…”  “Reina, oh I feel just awful!  I thought…  No… maybe I just wanted to believe that he wanted to be closer to me…”

 

“Could you let him out?”  Gently poking the horse girl’s bloated stomach, if it wasn’t for Mary’s honesty she never would have even known he was there.  “I want to keep him in my booty too…”

 

Blushing even more, Mary averted her gaze from the girl.  “I-If I were to unplug myself now… more than just Adron would come out… a-and I really want to try and complete NSS…”

 

“Yeah… I wouldn’t want to let him out either.”  She could understand where Mary was coming from.  She didn’t need to hear her say that she enjoyed having Adron in her butt, NSS just became a convenient excuse to keep going.  “Fine…  But only because he’s safe.”

 

Smiling, Mary was overjoyed.  “Thank you Reina!  If there is anything I can do.”

 

“Oh, there is something.”  Grinning now that she had leverage and precedence, a fun little idea came to mind.

 


 

 

With the bowels of the horse girl completely filled in around him, Adron was having to make pockets of air to breathe.  He was losing track of how long he had been in Mary at this point, but that was mostly due to him no longer trying to escape.  At worst he’d be in her for the entire month, and that wasn’t so bad.  “You can do it Mary.  I’m here for you.”  Reaching out, he gently rubbed her intestinal walls.

 


September 21st

 

“Poor Brie, she tried so hard to last this long.”  On her way home from picking up a few groceries, Mary saw in the group chat with her friends that Brie couldn’t hold it in anymore.

 

Sunny was sure to include pictures of the Hyper bathroom that the shark girl made an absolute mess of in doing so, and she also sent out a silent prayer to the janitorial staff who would have to clean it up.  Just above it was Reina’s picture of her bowel movement from three days prior, which filled the entire toilet and reportedly took over half a dozen flushes to get rid of.

 

Looking down at her own distended belly, she wondered just how compacted her stool had become and just how much she’d let out when she finally hit her absolute limit.  It was already uncomfortably heavy and the inner belly rubs from Adron weren’t helping anymore.  She was the last of her friends, and anyone she knew of, that was still in NSS.

 

“Hey, hey…  Pretty horse lady.”  As she was walking past a playground, Mary heard a little girl call out to her and stopped.  However, when she turned to face the direction of the voice, her stomach blocked her view of the child and she felt a pair of tiny hands touch her belly.  She also felt the girl’s body press into her testicles just to reach, but children poking at her balls was nothing new.  “Are you pregnant?  When’s the baby coming?”

 

While it was a bit embarrassing to be mistaken for pregnant, but explaining the real reason why her stomach was so bloated was even more so.  “Besides…. Adron is technically in my belly, so one could consider this a type of ‘birth’... right?”  “Mmmm, sometime within the next nine days or so.”

 

“Wow!  Is she going to be a Hyper like you?”  Still not letting go, the unknown child continued to rub Mary’s stomach.

 

“I don’t think so, he-”  Trying her best to answer the girl’s question, Mary saw a worried looking, floppy-eared rabbit woman looking around the playground when she turned in her direction and exclaimed.

 

“Carrot!?  What are you doing?  I told you not to run off like that!”  Running over and ducking under her belly and skirt, the grey-furred woman pulled the child out from under her and carried her in her arms.  “I’m so sorry, Miss.”

 

The woman was not much taller than the child, maybe close to four feet tall, which was common among the smaller manimal species, but the fear in her ears as she stared up that the towering horse girl was what stood out to Mary.  Even someone as small as Sunny could easily torment someone so small and weak.  “It’s no trouble at all.”  Bowing politely to the woman and child, Mary excused herself, much to the rabbit woman’s relief.

 

Rubbing her stomach to alleviate a bit of the hunger pangs, she sighed knowing that an unfulfilling meal awaited her at home.

 


 

 

Hearing a particularly loud groan from the empty organ above him, Adron did his best to knead the flesh around him, not that Mary seemed to be reacting to him anymore.  “C’mon Mary.  It can’t be much longer now, right?”

 


September 30th

 

11:58pm.  Sweat dripping down her brow as she squatted over a toilet designed with the enormous amount of waste larger-sized Hypers produced in mind, Mary was using all of her strength waiting for the countdown.  She didn’t dare move anymore, as every step was painful now.  Had she reached this point a couple days ago, she would have quit immediately, but knowing that just a few short minutes were all that separated her from achieving her goal was enough for her to soldier on.

 

The chains of her butt plug bit painfully into her flesh as the pressure in her rear pushed against the anal plug, but she was holding on by a thread.

 

“C’mon Mary.  Just one more minute.”  Standing to her right, holding her hand, Reina, as well as her other friends, was there to support her.

 

To her left, holding her other hand was a shark girl with scales of yellow and white with darker orange scales forming stripe patterns on her ears, shoulders, dorsal tail fin and caudal fin.  “Show us how a true lady fulfills her ambitions.  Just hold it in a bit longer!”

 

Despite the foul stench hissing out of Mary’s anal toy, Amako and Lisa were right there as well, while Sunny had climbed onto the back of the toilet and was giddily awaiting the shit show that was about to unfold.  They had the bathroom to themselves.

 

They cheered her on but Mary couldn’t focus on them, all of her attention had to go to making sure she held on for just one more second, then another, then another.  Just touching her stomach threatened to upset the delicate balance she maintained.

 

“30 seconds!”  Lisa announced.  The worst 30 seconds of Mary’s life.

 


 

 

Any day could be the last, any minute and he’d be ejected out of the massive horse girl’s rear.  Was it only a couple weeks?  Maybe somewhere in the mid-twenties?  Or was it the final day?  With how much the plug behind him was trembling and the force of who knows how much fecal waste bearing down on him looking for release, it didn’t matter how long he had lived in her butt, or how much longer was left in the month.  Mary was going to blow whether she wanted to or not.

 

“I just hope she’s made it.”

 


October 1st

 

As the clock hit midnight, as her friends cheered in celebration of her success, as Mary let out the barest sigh of relief and began to reach for the lock to take out her anal plug, the chain holding it in place snapped like a flimsy tread.  Flung into the bath-sized bowl along with the silicon toy, Adron looked up with just enough time to be blinded by the first light he had seen in 30 days as a thick, tightly compacted coil of scat spread and snaked out from the lovely, plump rear over him, burying him in its warm, wet, foul embrace.

 

Relief and pleasure intertwined as her stool expanded once it was free of the oppressive constraints of her bowels, not only did she let out a loud, sensual moan, but Mary’s enormous cock became more and more erect the longer she went.  In a matter of seconds of continuous bowel evacuation, Mary had filled the bowl in solid crap and it began to overflow, spilling onto the floor.  But even then, she couldn’t stop and continued with the most gratifying shit she had ever taken.  Just before getting to the toilet, Amako had brought a scale over to weigh her, and from the weight she had recorded before all of this, that meant she had close to 180 pounds of fecal matter packed into her bowel that needed to come out of her rear.

 

As the pressure on her gut lessened, Mary was about to calm down a bit, and she looked back at the sight she was creating.  “Wh-Where’s Adron?”

 

“Didn’t see ‘im.  You filled the toilet too quickly.”  Snickering at the awesome show she had a front row seat for, aside from the first second when she joined everyone cheering, Sunny had been watching Mary’s asshole with glee.  She wanted to be the first to see and tease Adron, but she must have missed him.

 

However, even with the news, Mary couldn’t stop and continued to pile more and more of her waste on top of him.  “Oh, I’m so sorry Adron… but I can’t stop!”

 

There was nothing to say as they watched Mary overfill the Hyper toilet so much.  Sure, Brie had blown up an entire bathroom when she went, but she wasn’t as prepared as Mary was.  The only sound echoing in the bathroom was the trumpets and squelches that escaped the horse girl’s rear.

 

Laying with her face on the floor and ass up in the air, at the end of the largest shit in her life, Mary’s body quivered from how sore her anus was as it slowly closed.

 

“Holy shit!  There’s so much here!”  From a rough estimate, Sunny could tell there was more shit in the toilet and on the floor than there was her.  “I can’t believe you actually did it, Mary.  You’re the Queen of Scat!”

 

“Queen of Scat?  Yeah, I’d say that’s appropriate.”  Agreeing, Amako helped Reina and Brie as they struggled to help Mary get up.

 

“I wish you’d come up with something more dignified…”  Not exactly happy with her new title, Mary was filled with a sense of accomplishment.  As childish and unlike her as it was, she did have fun partaking in NSS.  “Could one of you pass me some bathroom tissue?”

 

As Mary wiped her filthy anus clean, rising from the overflowing pile like some undead monster made of feces, Adron managed to pull himself up from the bottom and was greeted by the sight of the rear he has spent the last 30 days on the other side of.  “Mary!  You… win?”

 

“Oh hey!  Lookie, it’s Adron.”  Being the first to see him, Sunny drew the others’ attention to the waste-covered man with a cackling giggle.  “Are you hungry, or all filled up on what Mary’s butt’s been cooking?”

 

“Adron!  Oh thank goodness you are alright.”  Seeing the little guy after so long, despite him being by her side the entire time, Mary missed him so much.  “Yes, yes I did win.”

 

“Hey, hey, Adron?  Wanna go up Mama Reina’s butt next?”  Not caring about the literal shit covering him, both Reina and Brie grab him and hug him into their chests.

 

“No, no, Reina.  Adron wants to climb into my pampered rear instead.  It is much more luxurious than yours.”  The blonde-haired shark girl countered proudly.

 

“How can you be so proud while admitting something like that?”  Trying to pull her Adron from the rich girl, Reina had to admit that it was impressive that Brie was at least self-aware that she lived a life more privileged than most.

 

Puffing out her chest, Brie smiled a big, toothy grin.  “What shame is there in admitting and recognizing one’s upbringing?”

 

“Hey, don’t hog Adron you two.”  Not willing to sit on the sidelines, Lisa reached for the filthy man as well.  “He’s been in Mary’s big butt all month.  We’ve all missed him.”

 

“That’s right.  Let me see him too.”  Joining the fray, Amako grabbed for him too.

 

Now caught in a four-way struggle for his body, Adron looked up just in time to see Sunny come crashing down on him, butt first.  “I bet you learned a bunch about butt kissing, eh Adron?  Show me, show me!”

 

Chaos ensued following the return of the lone human, and from the bathroom, to the shower, to Reina and Mary’s dorm, he was being passed around and shoved into the crevices and body parts of whoever got ahold of him.  However, because it was already so late, the fun could only last so long, especially since they still had to help Mary clean up the bathroom in the morning.

 

“So, who’s gonna get Adron tonight then?”  As everyone was getting ready to sleep with sleeping bags set out on the floor, Lisa was the one to ask the most important question of the night.  Each of them wanted to sleep with him, but only one could.

 

“I believe he should get to decide.”  Reina said, as she climbed into her bed without trying to influence his decision.  The other girls followed suit, leaving Adron in the middle of the room.  “So, who do you want to sleep with, Adron?”

 

Looking around the room, he knew how much each of the girls cared for him, but he already knew exactly who he wanted to sleep with… and where.

 

“Missed everyone… this month.”  Going to the closest girl, he hugged Lisa and buried his head into her exposed prepuce, giving her hidden cockhead a kiss before pulling his face free.  “Lisa… want go shopping again?”

 

Pulling him in for a hug, she wagged her tail at the idea.  “Sure thing, cutie.  I got a new pair of pants just for you.”

 

Going over to Amako next, he hugged her balls that were almost as big as he was, and gave them a peck.  “Amako… go for run again sometime.”

 

Loving having her scrotum touched, the wolf girl leaned forward to bury him under it for a bit before getting off of him.  “Any day you want, little guy.  Just don’t complain about the sweat this time.”

 

“Come visit Brie again sometime.”  With the shark girl next, he climbed up on her tit and kissed her on the cheek.

 

Squealing with glee, she nuzzled him with her cheek.  “Of course!  Come stay with Mama Brie forever.  I have a room set up just for you that’s bigger than his dog house.”

 

Sorry if our cozy little abode isn’t up to your standards.”  Countering the rich heiress, Reina’s tail started wagging as Adron climbed up onto her bed next.

 

“You know I didn’t-”

 

“Yeah, it’s fine.”  Cutting Brie off, Reina knew the girl better than to think she was all superficial.

 

“Happy to see you again,”  Hugging her breast, Adron leaned into the fox girl’s ear when she brought her face closer to cuddle and whispered,  “Mama Reina.”

 

Leaving her swooning, Adron stood over the orange-furred monkey girl next, who was laying on her stomach and looked at him from under her bang.  Just as she was about to say something, he hugged her butt and, burying his face a bit to reach her anus, gave it a quick kiss before hurrying on to the last person.  “Even missed Sunny… little bit.”

 

She didn’t say anything as he climbed up onto Mary’s bed, but the blush reddening her cheeks spoke more than a bad pun or teasing comment.

 

“Mary?”  Since she had pooped him out, the gentle horse girl had been a bit distant with him.  It was easy to tell she felt guilty, but he bore no ill will towards her.  She was turned away from him, not wanting to face him.  “Mary?  Sleep in your butt, one more night?”

 

“Wh-What?”  She wasn’t expecting him to make such a request, especially after she forced him up her butt for a month.  Turning over, she couldn’t help but smile.  “R-Really?”

 

Beaming a smile back, Adron nodded.  “Liked it… a lot!”

 

Her heart fluttering from his excited face, Mary turned back over and exposed her butt to him.  It wasn’t a misunderstanding this time, he wanted to be in her butt and she was happy to let him.  “Of course.”

 

Slipping his feet into the heavy crevice, Adron found the quivering pucker that had consumed him so easily 30 days prior and pushed his feet through the threshold.  While the smell of her body wash did a good job of covering up the scent, he could still smell the familiar, comforting stick of her bowels as he shimmied further and further into her rear.  However, just as he was about to slip entirely into Mary’s butt, Reina stepped into view.

 

Giving him a face full of her cock sheath, she giggled as she pulled back just enough to see him again, the head of her futa cock starting to poke out from her arousal.  “I let Mary keep you this time, but next month is No Nut November, and I think it’d be great to have you spend it in my balls.”

 

Before he could say anything, her dick continued to grow and Reina thrust forward to shove him much further into Mary’s bowels than he had been before.  There was a bit more commotion after that, but Reina made sure he fell asleep with her cock there to remind him that in 31 days, he was taking part in yet another internet challenge.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!


https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories


Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:


https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282