- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This short story is based on an art commission from MSPaintGTS that involves one of my characters, the boss of the Man Squishers biker bar, Jessie! You can see it here: https://www.deviantart.com/mspaintgts/art/Trespass-880438536

The Man Squishers Visual Novel game is currently in development, so if you'd like to support the project, check out my Patreon page! You can also get your own writing commission on Patreon and get early access to my other writings! https://www.patreon.com/ManSquishers


 

It was a well known fact that no one was allowed inside of Jessie’s office without her permission. At normal establishments, simply locking her door would be more than enough to stop curious customers from prying inside. The Man Squishers biker bar was no normal establishment, however.

 

Due to the fact that many customers at the biker bar were shrunken, they could easily squeeze under the door if they REALLY wanted to venture into her office, or really any room within Man Squishers for that matter. Most customers had common decency to stay away from the off-limits areas, but that didn’t stop some of the more oblivious or unscrupulous tinies from wandering where they shouldn’t.

 

Unfortunately for Snake, he was in quite the predicament. He had randomly shrunk while at the bar, and he needed to get some help. The bar would be closing soon, so he was sort of running out of options. He needed to find someone to grow him back to normal size, and soon!

 

Snake found himself staring up at the massive door to Jessie’s office, which had multiple signs posted on it. The first one was obviously her name plaque, but then there was text under it reminding people to “watch your step.” Not only that, but there was an extra sign posted there cautioning tinies NOT to enter. The tiny bearded man slicked back his hair and gulped, preparing himself for the worst as he slipped underneath the door.

 

It was strange seeing this room from such a diminutive perspective. He had been in Jessie’s office before, but never at such a small stature. His eyes wandered around the room, drinking in the sights with awe. Jessie’s desk towered over him, and there was an EVEN BIGGER shelving unit behind it.

 

Looking under the desk, Snake could see a pair of discarded shoes in the FAR distance. These were definitely Jessie’s maroon flats, but what he didn’t see were Jessie’s feet or legs. Was she not sitting at her desk? Where was she?

 

The answer to this question would show itself only moments later as Snake heard the door open behind him. Jessie took one step into the room, shaking the floor enough for Snake to stumble. He hadn’t gotten very far from the door, only a few feet away, so Jessie’s bare feet were already EXTREMELY close to him.

 

The gigantic boss of Man Squishers paused, slowly looking around the room, as if she could sense that something was off. A realization must have hit her, because she then deliberately craned her head downward and looked directly at where Snake was standing.

 

“Who do we have here?” Jessie asked in an amused and playful tone, placing a hand on each of her hips as a smirk spread across her face. She squinted, genuinely trying to figure out who it was down at her feet, without needing to lower herself or pick him up. It took her some time, but eventually her eyes lit up and she chuckled.

 

“Snake, is that you? I remember seein’ ya earlier in the bar area, did’ja get yourself shrunken again? You really should be more careful, don’t’cha think?” All of these questions were clearly rhetorical, considering Jessie wouldn’t have been able to hear or understand him from all the way down there. No, she was doing this to deliberately tease and taunt him.

 

Her right foot casually lifted off of the ground and hovered over the itty bitty guy, casting an ominous shadow over him. He really had nowhere to go, there was no way he’d be able to run out of the way before she inevitably decided to drop her foot on him. Rather than attempt any sort of self-preservation, Snake decided to enjoy the view while he could and stared up at the looming sole above him.

 

“You KNOW you’re not allowed in here without asking! You’re not some random customer, Snake. You’re a regular, you should know better! Unwanted tinies in my office are nothing but pests to be squashed. You see that sign on my door? The one that says ‘Watch your step’? That’s a reminder to me so that I remember to check the floor for any bugs that need crushed. Right now...you’re that bug,” Jessie ridiculed, grinning smugly down at Snake as she wiggled her toes teasingly.

 

Suddenly, Jessie brought down her foot with a great amount of force, instantly splattering the tiny regular and turning him into a little heap of blood and broken bones. She could feel his remains sticking to the ball of her foot as she slowly lifted it up to see her own handiwork.

 

Any customer of the Man Squishers biker bar would be well acquainted with the rules and fantastical abilities of the employees at the establishment. Not only was it possible to be shrunk, but you could also be brought back to life if you met your demise while in that state. It had to be a conscious decision by one of the ladies, however, so if they wished for you to stay in such a sorry state, well...you’d be shit out of luck.

 

That wasn’t the end of what the workers at Man Squishers could do though. They could also change a person’s physical properties, making them more durable or giving them a more viscous form. Jessie was about to display probably the most outlandish power at her disposal.

 

For most, death was the end. Tinies that frequented Man Squishers and enjoyed the more...dangerous side of things were very familiar with this ‘end.’ Things would go dark, they’d enter a peaceful state of being, until suddenly they’d be brought back to life good as new sometime later.

 

What Snake was about to experience was VERY different from that. Snake could see and feel, but not move. He was still splattered across the ball of Jessie’s foot, but thankfully any feeling he had was dulled to a ridiculous degree. It didn’t actually feel like he had just been squished like a bug, instead he simply felt light-headed, like he was in a dream-like state.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll bring you back! Maybe...but I think you’ll have to earn it,” Jessie proposed with a smirk.

 

“Here’s what’s gonna happen, a’ight? I’m gonna leave ya there ‘n just go about my day. I want ya to think about what you’ve done. Consider this somethin’ like a timeout. Then, once I get home, I’ll return ya back to normal, and dependin’ on your answer, I’ll decide what to do with you. Got it? Good!” Jessie explained to him, laughing to herself as she walked behind her desk, sat down, and put her flats back on.

 

Snake’s bloodied body was now sandwiched between Jessie’s foot and the insole of her shoes. His blood started to stain the insole, although Jessie obviously didn’t care considering she knew this would happen. Now, Snake felt this odd sensation of having his consciousness split between being stuck on Jessie’s foot and seeping into her insole. In a way, he was partially merging with her insole, slowly becoming part of it. Whether this was an intended effect that Jessie had planned or if it was completely by accident was unknown, but that’s what was happening.

 

No more time could be wasted on paying attention to Snake. The bar was closing soon, and while Jessie planned to stay a bit late tonight, she preferred not to be stuck there all night. So, Jessie looked to a pile of forms on her desk and sighed, already dreading even just the thought of doing all that paperwork. Nonetheless, SOMEONE had to do it, and that person would be her.

 

As Jessie got started, Snake wouldn’t be able to see what she was doing of course, but he’d be able to hear the distant rustling of papers and the messy scribbling of her pen. The only thing he could see was the confines of Jessie’s flat and the foot that occupied it.

 

After a few minutes, Jessie toes began to scrunch absentmindedly, gaining a life of their own now that Jessie was intensely focused on the work at hand. Her foot also crept out of the shoe from time to time, her toes grasping at the back of her footwear and nonchalantly playing with it. This allowed Snake a bit of a view of the outside world, which was just Jessie’s dark office, what with the only light source being her desk lamp and the occasional car lights passing by the blinds of her windows.

 

In a way, Snake’s new form was actually a relaxing one. There was nothing he could do except exist, forced to be alone with his thoughts and soak in the sensations and sights of the things around him. For example, the rhythmic tapping of Jessie’s foot, the light rain upon the window, and the lighting of a cigarette as Jessie decided to take a short smoke break…

 

This place was surprisingly tranquil and melancholy.

 

It was impossible for Snake to tell time, it could’ve been a few minutes or a few hours, but eventually, Jessie slipped her shoes back on entirely and turned off the lamp on her desk, ready to head home. Each step shook Snake’s world, squishing and spreading him further across Jessie’s foot and her insole.

 

This got even worse once Jessie got in her car, because Jessie would be using that foot that Snake was plastered across for her car pedals. Every time she stopped or pressed on the gas, Snake felt the increased pressure that she applied, a constant reminder of his current place beneath her.

 

With time no longer being a coherent concept, it was after many pressed pedals that the car finally stopped and Jessie exited her car. The fumbling of keys and a loud yawn implied that Jessie was extremely tired at this point, and would likely pass out quite soon.

 

After getting inside her home, Jessie immediately headed for her room and lept onto her bed, landing face first into her pillow. Without removing any of her clothing, including her shoes, Jessie was already out like a light. She was even snoring, which was definitely not a flattering sound, but likely endearing in its own way. The big boss of Man Squishers had worked herself to exhaustion as she tended to do, working far too late and extending herself far too much.

 

This meant that Snake was stuck where he was for the night, splattered across Jessie’s foot and the inside of her shoe with no way of escaping. Honestly, getting out had never really been on his mind, however. Just as Jessie had told him to do, he thought about what he had done. He had trespassed where he didn’t belong, and for that he was put in his place.

 

It wasn’t much of a punishment though. This is where he liked to be, he enjoyed being at Jessie’s feet, forced to be her insole. In this rather extreme case, he was even becoming part of her insole. It was more like a reward than a punishment. It made him happy to be able to get away from the mundane troubles of life and live out his fantasies with this biker boss.

 

Snake couldn’t tell if sleep was possible in this form or not, but at the very least he must have reached a state of serenity for a time, because it was now early morning as Jessie began to stir. He knew she was waking up due to the gradual movements of her toes, which then led to a leg stretch, and finally into full on tossing and turning in bed as Jessie attempted to reject the morning.

 

Flipping onto her back, Jessie groaned and sat up, then gasped.

 

“Oh SHIT, I totally forgot about you Snake!” Jessie exclaimed with genuine concern in her voice as she ripped off her shoe and snapped her fingers, causing a renewed Snake to tumble out. He was returned back to normal, good as new.

 

“Sorry ‘bout that, but ya really shouldn’t’ve snuck into my office. Maybe now you’ll think twice next time, huh? What’cha gotta say for yourself?” Jessie asked, to which Snake simply chuckled sheepishly and scratched at the back of his head.

 

“Uhhh...would it be weird if I told you I wanted to go back in?” Snake asked, and after a momentary pause, this elicited a full blown laugh from Jessie. Without another word, Jessie pinched Snake by the back of his shirt and dropped him back into her shoe.

 

“Hell yeah you can. This is why I like you, Snake. You just wait there while I get ready for the day. Then...we’ll have a looong day ahead of us. I’m gonna be on my feet a lot today, but...I don’t think you’ll mind.” Jessie winked at him after saying this, laughing again as she went off to take a shower, leaving Snake to his own devices in her flat, the same flat he had just spent all night stuck inside.

 

There wasn’t any other place he’d rather be.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this short story! I'd love to get feedback or read your reviews! Also, if you like Jessie and want to see more of her, considering checking out more about Man Squishers!